Just got my Mass Fx, gonna run for 2 months stand alone

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting for about 2 years serious, and im about 12-15 % body fat, 165 lbs and am looking for more mass and more vascularity. I hope to gain a good 7-10lbs over the next 2 months. In the past i have used No-Explode, glutamine, creatine, and thats pretty much where it ends. So im pretty new to the supplement game and im 18 by the way.

My workout:
Monday: Chest/Triceps/Back
Tuesday: Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
Wensday: Break
Thursday:Chest/Triceps/Back
Friday:Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
Saturday:Break
Sunday:Chest/Triceps/Back

I don't due legs because there already bigger than the rest of my body and need to get smaller lol, and i aim to hit every body part 3 times a week due to it works best for me.

I'm going to be taking:
Mass Fx
Glutamine
Leucine

Thats it for now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would suggest that at your age you get clout/body octane or clout/swell or clout/incarnate. you would be surprised at the results from these quality supplements.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
165lbs but that doesnt say much...how tall are you?

so sunday and monday you hit chest/tri's/back with no break... if you can do that then you are not training hard enough. id say focus on your style of training first.

and it really doesnt matter if your legs are bigger..you still need to hit them. even if its just a light workout.

bro im not trying to bash you or anything, but this is a pretty dumb split. no legs and chest/tri's/back 2 days in a row.

and truely i dont think you really know what works for you...it takes years to fine tune workouts to find the way your body responds best.

id say cut sunday's workout, and throw some legs in. legs will help you grow. they are the biggest muscle in your body and stimulate test production when worked out hard, which in turn will signal the rest of your body to grow.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend you to look into another SPLIT. The one you have posted is very counte-intuitive, and will result in a higher risk of injury - yet alone the fact that you're over-training and that will stunt any muscle growth.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
:goodpost: thats basically what i was gettin at.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I don't due legs because there already bigger than the rest of my body and need to get smaller lol, and i aim to hit every body part 3 times a week due to it works best for me.

Just some advice to help you maximize your gains. Legs for one are supposed to be "big" You walk on them and to be honest they do look big. I had the same style of thinking back when I started. I dont need squats or deadlifts. I realized that you look like a RETARD if you dont hit your legs. Why you ask? Your legs are actually your most important muscle. I would rate legs first, then back and finally chest. Your legs take up half your body while your biceps are like 5 % of your body...

Why would you do biceps twice a week? I tried a 5 day break with biceps and I was still unable to recover giving them a 5 day rest. To be honest if you want to make the most of out mass FX you'll need to hit your legs. I Love the fact that my legs grow so fast. It looks good once you know how to work them. Just take it from me, you wont grow if you overtrain, you wont grow if you dont hit your legs. Train your legs. Do squats and deadlifts. You'll be surprised at the growth of your other body parts when you do those lifts.

It's up to you in the end. You can be an idiot and hit chest 3 days a week like idiots at my gym or you can focus in on chest once a week. Growth doesnt happen at the gym my friend. Stimulation of the muscles occur at the gym, growth happens with rest.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend you to look into another SPLIT. The one you have posted is very counte-intuitive, and will result in a higher risk of injury - yet alone the fact that you're over-training and that will stunt any muscle growth.
also on what matt said,

Ill give you an example. Theres this dude at my gym around my age. He benches every other day. Saturday I see him benching 135 and the bar comes down on him. I jump to help him rack the bar. Monday afternoon I see this kid doing chest agian. His weights don't go up. Sure some growth can happen. Im not saying that it wont but for overall growth and strength you need to give your body a rest. I would consider a workout like this pretty hardcore already in my case

Monday- chest tri abs (wait 5 days)
friday- chest tri abs (wait 5 days)
wed-chest tri abs (wait 5 days)

There is nooooo way in hell that I could work out effectively on that following friday. Weights were down like crazy. Give your body the rest it needs and the food it needs and your muscles will grow.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
My bad for the confusion but my work was ment to be posted as a 2 on 1 day off which went:
chest/back/tricep
Bicep/abs/shoulders
OFF

just like that sunday just landed on the wrong day, and ill consider throwing in some legs, but they already make my jeans tight around the thighs =\

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
I have been lifting for about 2 years serious, and im about 12-15 % body fat, 165 lbs and am looking for more mass and more vascularity. I hope to gain a good 7-10lbs over the next 2 months. In the past i have used No-Explode, glutamine, creatine, and thats pretty much where it ends. So im pretty new to the supplement game and im 18 by the way.

My workout:
Monday: Chest/Triceps/Back
Tuesday: Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
Wensday: Break
Thursday:Chest/Triceps/Back
Friday:Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
Saturday:Break
Sunday:Chest/Triceps/Back

I'm going to be taking:
Mass Fx
Glutamine
Leucine

Thats it for now.
Good luck with the stack.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Im only 3 days in so not much to tell, cept i feel a little stronger and slightly more aggressive, and the mass fx gives u horrible gas like i was walking around knockin people out with it, and anyone see a problem with 1 mass fx when i wake up, 2 before i work out which is 5 p.m., and then after my workout i take my last dose around 6:00-6:15 p.m, hopefully i start getting the amazing pumps =) check back in later.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
My bad for the confusion but my work was ment to be posted as a 2 on 1 day off which went:
chest/back/tricep
Bicep/abs/shoulders
OFF

just like that sunday just landed on the wrong day, and ill consider throwing in some legs, but they already make my jeans tight around the thighs =\
that's still the same schedule posted above that you were recieving feedback on.

As fr th legs....if your going to lift weights, jeans are going to be tight. You need to chose what you wear and not chose to make your body match the fit of clothes. get used to larger pants and a belt.

It reminds me of the last time i was fit for a tux and the lady was so fustrated with the amount of tailoring that had to be done she told me i should quite lifting so clothes would fit better. LOL. Don't have the attitude of the lady at the clothing store...be a man that lifts.:squat: