Controlled Labs Orange Triad Review

  1. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0

    Controlled Labs Orange Triad Review


    Multi Vitamin component-8/10
    --Fairly basic, but gets all my needs covered

    Joint and Flex components-10/10
    --This is where the product shines, the idea to include joint support in a multi is a great idea. Heavy presses don't seem to bother your joints the next day or during lifts.

    Immune/Digestion component-10/10
    --What other multi alows you less bloat and slightly increased appetite/ability to eat more
    --What other multi has 100mg r-ala

    OVERALL--9/10

    I prefer this to my old staple of NOW ADAM

    It's also relatively cost effective as you get a month and a half worth for 25-30$

  2. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,148
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Multi Vitamin component-8/10
    --Fairly basic, but gets all my needs covered

    Joint and Flex components-10/10
    --This is where the product shines, the idea to include joint support in a multi is a great idea. Heavy presses don't seem to bother your joints the next day or during lifts.

    Immune/Digestion component-10/10
    --What other multi alows you less bloat and slightly increased appetite/ability to eat more
    --What other multi has 100mg r-ala

    OVERALL--9/10

    I prefer this to my old staple of NOW ADAM

    It's also relatively cost effective as you get a month and a half worth for 25-30$
    Nice ! Thanks for the feedback

    :squat:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    Multi Vitamin component-8/10
    --Fairly basic, but gets all my needs covered

    Joint and Flex components-10/10
    --This is where the product shines, the idea to include joint support in a multi is a great idea. Heavy presses don't seem to bother your joints the next day or during lifts.

    Immune/Digestion component-10/10
    --What other multi alows you less bloat and slightly increased appetite/ability to eat more
    --What other multi has 100mg r-ala

    OVERALL--9/10

    I prefer this to my old staple of NOW ADAM

    It's also relatively cost effective as you get a month and a half worth for 25-30$
    how long did it take for the joint aids to kick in?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    bump
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    question did you get this for free or did you buy it ..is this a sponsered log or unsponsered?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    i liked it too. Great multi. I may be going back to ON optimen tho...im multi free for now (saving money)
  7. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how long did it take for the joint aids to kick in?
    roughly 1 week
  8. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    question did you get this for free or did you buy it ..is this a sponsered log or unsponsered?
    I purchased this for 25$, the best price I could find on the net
  9. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i liked it too. Great multi. I may be going back to ON optimen tho...im multi free for now (saving money)
    yea I wouldnt take OT year round, cuz Im on a budget as well. Not to mention I eat plenty of fruits, veggies, whole grains, red meats, whole eggs, pretty much everything that delivers the vitamins and nutrition I need.
  10. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    noted
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    yea I wouldnt take OT year round, cuz Im on a budget as well. Not to mention I eat plenty of fruits, veggies, whole grains, red meats, whole eggs, pretty much everything that delivers the vitamins and nutrition I need.
    yeah, im doing pretty good on boycotting supplements besides whey. I just find it so easy to spend money on supplements that i want to try etc. I went to NP the other day and put everything that i would seriously want to stack, vitamins, basics, pct stuff, like a wishlist....**** went up to $800. So im staying away until the new year but the xtend deal has me tempted! the end.
  12. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Answers
    0


    I took my first dose today. I dropped Nows Adam , for the time being, and like the science behind this one. Im taking Cissus 50 % from Np and when it runs out I expect OT to take care of my joints , yes my form is good, and Im hitting some pretty heavy slag iron for a natty.

    Joint Complex-Glucosmine and Chondrotin

    MSM and Hyaluronic acid

    a few facts of what I know

    Echinacea- great for colds and immune, specially more for colds

    Ginger- digestion

    Rala-what more can you say this stuff is nice

    Pomegranate-Recent studies show that after one month of using this stuff erections are firmer

    and the other stuff I dont know about Im sure has benegits=)

    Im not exceptating a miracle out of this. I train xtremely intense, My nutrition is good-4k per day 400 p, 350 -400 c, 80-100 f. sleep is good. I do expect some minor changes from the Nows Adam.
    Just what it claims to do which is Joint and flex and Digestion and Immune. When your a hard training athelete every little factor matters.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Orange Triad + Greens (sponsored)
    By Reds91 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:21 PM
  2. Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    By Budman7811 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 08:42 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Black Hole Review
    By bulls**t in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 09:46 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Orange T-Shirts Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 01:15 AM
  5. Controlled Labs Orange T-Shirts Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in