Controlled Labs Orange Triad Review

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Multi Vitamin component-8/10
--Fairly basic, but gets all my needs covered

Joint and Flex components-10/10
--This is where the product shines, the idea to include joint support in a multi is a great idea. Heavy presses don't seem to bother your joints the next day or during lifts.

Immune/Digestion component-10/10
--What other multi alows you less bloat and slightly increased appetite/ability to eat more
--What other multi has 100mg r-ala

OVERALL--9/10

I prefer this to my old staple of NOW ADAM

It's also relatively cost effective as you get a month and a half worth for 25-30$

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

--This is where the product shines, the idea to include joint support in a multi is a great idea. Heavy presses don't seem to bother your joints the next day or during lifts.

--What other multi alows you less bloat and slightly increased appetite/ability to eat more

OVERALL--9/10

It's also relatively cost effective as you get a month and a half worth for 25-30$
Nice ! Thanks for the feedback

:squat:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

OVERALL--9/10

how long did it take for the joint aids to kick in?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
question did you get this for free or did you buy it ..is this a sponsered log or unsponsered?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i liked it too. Great multi. I may be going back to ON optimen tho...im multi free for now (saving money)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
i liked it too. Great multi. I may be going back to ON optimen tho...im multi free for now (saving money)
yea I wouldnt take OT year round, cuz Im on a budget as well. Not to mention I eat plenty of fruits, veggies, whole grains, red meats, whole eggs, pretty much everything that delivers the vitamins and nutrition I need.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I wouldnt take OT year round, cuz Im on a budget as well. Not to mention I eat plenty of fruits, veggies, whole grains, red meats, whole eggs, pretty much everything that delivers the vitamins and nutrition I need.
yeah, im doing pretty good on boycotting supplements besides whey. I just find it so easy to spend money on supplements that i want to try etc. I went to NP the other day and put everything that i would seriously want to stack, vitamins, basics, pct stuff, like a wishlist....**** went up to $800. So im staying away until the new year but the xtend deal has me tempted! the end.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took my first dose today. I dropped Nows Adam , for the time being, and like the science behind this one. Im taking Cissus 50 % from Np and when it runs out I expect OT to take care of my joints , yes my form is good, and Im hitting some pretty heavy slag iron for a natty.

Joint Complex-Glucosmine and Chondrotin

MSM and Hyaluronic acid

a few facts of what I know

Echinacea- great for colds and immune, specially more for colds

Ginger- digestion

Rala-what more can you say this stuff is nice

Pomegranate-Recent studies show that after one month of using this stuff erections are firmer

and the other stuff I dont know about Im sure has benegits=)

Im not exceptating a miracle out of this. I train xtremely intense, My nutrition is good-4k per day 400 p, 350 -400 c, 80-100 f. sleep is good. I do expect some minor changes from the Nows Adam.
Just what it claims to do which is Joint and flex and Digestion and Immune. When your a hard training athelete every little factor matters.