LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
10/10

-Is not too sweet, just complements protein powders or creatine drinks
-Is a healthier carb (lower GI) than wms, dextrose, malto, etc
-Is cost effective
-supports good people (avant labs/research)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you be a little more detailed? How did you use it (Pre, during, PWO, other)?

Any fatgain? Any GI distress?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Can you be a little more detailed? How did you use it (Pre, during, PWO, other)?

Any fatgain? Any GI distress?
Sorry for lack of detail.

I used it 3x a day
-4 tablespoons with whey iso as 1st meal of day

--4 tablespoons with creatine an hour preWO

--3 tbls with casein and peanut butter pre bed

I was just about to go back and mention there was no digestion issues whatsoever.

And no to fat gain, but I eat very clean and come from a family of runners/athletes, I've been under 10% since the day I started training.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Did I mention that I hate you?
lol, if it helps you like me anymore I will mention that I use your java lather religiously I couldn't believe the difference noticed from the first bar on the stretch marks under my armpits/on my chest.

Also I'm only 200ibs at 5'11" and 21 years old, so I've got some growing to do before I could justify having relatively high bf%.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I mention that I hate you?
Seriously, I have been busting my ass since August and I still can't break 10%.

Thanks for the review, though. I am going to start experimenting with using SuperCarb instead of sugar for baking pies, cakes, etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, if it helps you like me anymore I will mention that I use your java lather religiously I couldn't believe the difference noticed from the first bar on the stretch marks under my armpits/on my chest.

Also I'm only 200ibs at 5'11" and 21 years old, so I've got some growing to do before I could justify having relatively high bf%.
Ok...I like you a little more now. :)

Seriously impressive...do you attribute a lot to genetics, or were you pushed to train at a young age?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Ok...I like you a little more now. :)

Seriously impressive...do you attribute a lot to genetics, or were you pushed to train at a young age?
Both, I played sports my whole life and did basketball and track throughout highschool. At age 16 started lifting as soon as I watched a little documentary we all know "Pumping Iron". I started around 135, didn't know nutrition and actually lost a little weight once starting lifting. Then I read up and made gains very easily, my body shape is great and even my training partner who uses AAS and is 6'2" 225 has a hard time beating me in certain poses, namely the lat spread and the most muscular aka the crab.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both, I played sports my whole life and did basketball and track throughout highschool. At age 16 started lifting as soon as I watched a little documentary we all know "Pumping Iron". I started around 135, didn't know nutrition and actually lost a little weight once starting lifting. Then I read up and made gains very easily, my body shape is great and even my training partner who uses anabolic steroids and is 6'2" 225 has a hard time beating me in certain poses, namely the lat spread and the most muscular aka the crab.
So you have a decent LatSpread? Who would've guessed?

I am just wondering because we have our daughter hitting the gym with us (strict form, VERY light weight, cardio) and she just turned 10. Her dad has crappy/fatty genetics.

the scientist in me wants to know how much phenotype can be adjusted via early enough training.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks a ton for the review, man. Great job.