Spaceclowns Custom Capsule BCAA Extend Lime Review

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established

First off thanks to Custom Capsule for allowing me to try out this product. I appreciate it.

Past BCAA type product experience.
Extreme Formulations ICE
Scivation Xtend
Nutrabolics Growth Factor
MRM BCAA+G
Anabolic Innovations Excell
Bulk
A few others I am sure but you get the point.

Rating 1-10 scale. 10 being best.

Mixing - 7/10
The product mixes the same as most other BCAA products. I put in X amt into water and shake it. Flakes are present as expected. I drive to the gym 15 minutes later and it is completely dissolved leaving just a cool looking green liquid.

Taste - 7/10
First thing I did when I opened the container was take a big wiff. Well it smelled like ass AKA bulk bcaa's. I was sure this product was going to suck balls on the taste factor but honestly its pretty damn good. Xtend and ICE still have better flavor but it trumps MRM and bulk with ease. I think they did a good job. Oh and no aftertaste like some other products.

Price 9/10
500g for $20 from Custom Capsules site.

I will use NP for comparison here.
Bulk (unflavored) from NP for 500g is $19.95
Primaforce BCAA (unflavored) for 500g is $24.95

I think you get the point as this stuff is priced very nicely. And the price comparison here is against nasty ass unflavored ****. Now if you take the glutamine out and make it cheaper I would be a happy camper ;)

So in final would I recommend this product? Well hell yeah!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, I think I'll pick up a tub of this instead of Xtend next time I get some BCAA's.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
****. Now if you take the glutamine out and make it cheaper I would be a happy camper ;)

So in final would I recommend this product? Well hell yeah!

Nice review SC.
I think I'll give this one a go. $20.00 is a great price. Plus I for one am a glutamine believer so props for glutamine being in there. :)

So what you are telling me is that if we (as in Millennium) make a 2:1:1 BCAA without any frills that is tasty and cheap you would push it?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice review SC.
I think I'll give this one a go. $20.00 is a great price. Plus I for one am a glutamine believer so props for glutamine being in there. :)

So what you are telling me is that if we (as in Millennium) make a 2:1:1 BCAA without any frills that is tasty and cheap you would push it?
I'm not a glutamine believer but I might just pick some up!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Psst there's 20% all Custom Capsules stuff, check out their forum. 500g for $16 is awesome!

The code is am20 .
So for a kilo to equal extend, it is only $32.
Rep for you bro thanks!!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Psst there's 20% all Custom Capsules stuff, check out their forum. 500g for $16 is awesome!

The code is am20 .
So for a kilo to equal extend, it is only $32.
repped

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Nice review SC.

Ah what the hell do you know about supps :D I have used glutamine alone with no noticable benefit but if its in there I'll take it.

Push it? I would pimp teh **** out of it LMAO. No frills is good but you know the ingredients I want in our (as in Millennium) product ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ah what the hell do you know about supps :D I have used glutamine alone with no noticable benefit but if its in there I'll take it.

Push it? I would pimp teh **** out of it LMAO. No frills is good but you know the ingredients I want in our (as in Millennium) product ;)
I hear ya. I feel glutamine allows me to recover faster but the effect is truly cumulative. It took me a good two kilos worth to realize it. What can I say....I'm slow :D