5 weeks in the Jungle!! - Luke's Jungle Warfare Log

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I picked up 2 bottles of Jungle Warfare last week, and I started my cycle yesterday.
I started at 4 caps a day and work my way up to 6 caps in the next two weeks. The 2 bottles will last me for 5 weeks.

I'll be keeping a log of this cycle.

My stats:
Bodyweight: 208lbs
Lenght: 6'1"
Years of training experience: 3, with a 6 month break and a 3 month break.

My lifts:
Deadlifts: 375lbs - 4 reps
Bench: 225lbs - 6 reps
Squats: 355lbs - 6 reps

Other supplements I'm taking:
Whey isolate
L-Leucine
BCAA's
Multivitamin
Creatine (Storm by Universal)

Training:
I do a full-body routine, 3 times a week

Monday:
Incline Bench press - 3 sets, 6 reps
Squats - 4 sets, 8 reps
Bent-over rows - 4 sets, 8 reps
-
Skull-crushers - 3 sets, 8 reps
Barbell Curls - 3 sets, 8 reps
Lateral side raises - 3 sets, 10 reps

Wednesday:
Deadlifts - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 reps
Flat Bench press - 4 sets,10 reps
Leg-press - 4 sets, 8 reps
-
Chin-ups - 4 sets, 10 reps
Upright rows - 3 sets, 10 reps
cable-tricep extensions - 3 sets, 10,8,6 reps

Friday:
Squats - 4 sets, 8 reps
Cable rows - 4 sets, 8 reps
Incline dumbell press - 4 sets, 10 reps
-
Shoulder-press - 4 sets, 10,8,6,6 reps
Hammer curls - 3 sets, 8 reps
Tricep pushdowns - 3 sets 8 reps

Diet:
I eat 7 times a day and have a daily intake of 4000 to 4500 kcal, depending on if it's a workout day or not.
I try to have at least 300 grams of proteïn each day.
I eat pretty clean, almost all my carbs, fats and proteïn comes from cottage cheese, plain chicken breast, plain rice, oatmeal, pasta, fish(tunafish, tilapia or sammon) etc. And I have one day in the week, Saturday, when I can eat what I want(mostly burgers! :food: I love burger king!)

Goal:
The goal is to harden up a bit and hopefully gain a few pounds.

Let's see what this stuff can do!

I'll keep you guys posted!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
subbed!! im running JW in january myself

question, how are u going to run it for 5 weeks only on 2 bottles??...theres 120 caps for 2 bottles...and for 5 weeks at only 4 caps its 140 caps...

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
subbed, heard mixed reviews on JW, definitely interested in your gains as well as if there are any sides.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
subbed!! im running JW in january myself

question, how are u going to run it for 5 weeks only on 2 bottles??...theres 120 caps for 2 bottles...and for 5 weeks at only 4 caps its 140 caps...
1 bottle is 90 caps, so 180 caps total. So I start at 4 caps a day, recommended is 3, and I up the dose to 6 caps a day later on. So that's the double dose.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
subbed, I am on Day 6 of my full EVO stack starting with JW. Awesome so far, mostly in full body tightness/pump 24/7. Muscles noticeably fuller at all times. Just make damn sure you eat with it or your blood sugar will plummet and you will get dizzy/nauseated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1 bottle is 90 caps, so 180 caps total. So I start at 4 caps a day, recommended is 3, and I up the dose to 6 caps a day later on. So that's the double dose.

wow im an idiot, i could swear that at NP it said 60 caps, maybe im just dyslexic and read the 9 as a 6 :icon_lol:

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
subbed, I am on Day 6 of my full EVO stack starting with JW. Awesome so far, mostly in full body tightness/pump 24/7. Muscles noticeably fuller at all times. Just make damn sure you eat with it or your blood sugar will plummet and you will get dizzy/nauseated.
I noticed that this morning. Damn, I felt messed up. I was in hurry for work so I had to eat my second meal 45 minutes later. Next time I'll make sure I have like a honey-granola bar with me or something.
Other than that I've been feeling great today!
Can't wait to go to the gym tomorrow!

blitzkriegjim

Awards
amen to that bro....i had no idea of that effect and i found out the hard way :( but yeah, all in all, I've noticed nice gains on my run so far but the libido crashed which sucks horribly! estrogen levels went too low and its lookin like a sad weekend with the gf :(

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
I'm taking this stack running only protein and multis, no creatine, NO, etc. as I wanted to get a true assesment of its worth with nothing else to add to it. I can't imagine the pumps you will get w/ Storm mixed in there, should be just sick. Keep us updated.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Be prepared for a severly supressed libido by the end of this. I took the recommended 3 caps per day for six weeks. Your libido should sky rocket at first, but as estrogen levels plummet to extremely low levels, libido disappears.

Joe

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been doing the full body routine? I have been tempted lately to give it a try. Has it worked well?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been doing the full body routine? I have been tempted lately to give it a try. Has it worked well?
I've been doing this full-body routine for 7 weeks now. I love it because it gives me high quality gains. Every muscle looks and feels bigger. I feel more energetic than I did with a 4 day split routine. And the workouts are fun as well.
But it's not for everyone. I'm lucky to recover pretty fast naturally. A friend of mine did the same routine for 6 weeks but he got overtrained and didn't see as much progress as I did.
Give it a try, see for yourself.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday's workout was good, but nothing special. Weight is up 2 pounds but I'm guessing that's water weight from the creatine.
I'll post again after monday's workout.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

A little update.
I bumped the dose to 5 caps today. I'm sweating way more than usual, even when I'm just sitting at my computer like right now. I'm also more hungry.
Let's see what tomorrow brings us!

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

My training today was different because I went to a different gym with a good friend. He always does bi's and chest on monday so I decided to do that too.
The pump today was great! Strength is still the same and so is my weight.

I have been experiencing some anxiety in the late afternoon for the last 2 days. If this persists I might consider going back to 4 caps a day. But we'll see how it goes. Other than that I feel pretty good.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
<day 8 was an off day>

Day 9

Workout was nice, but other than a great pump I didn't notice anything different. Well, I did chins(4 sets 10 reps) and that felt a little easier than it normally does, especially the last set.
I didn't do any deadlifts because I didn't feel like it.

Since I've been taking JW, I've been having trouble sleeping. I wake up every night at 4 or 5 sweating. But I don't feel it's something to worry about.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. im gonna give JW another run in the new year.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
<day 8 was an off day>

Day 9

Workout was nice, but other than a great pump I didn't notice anything different. Well, I did chins(4 sets 10 reps) and that felt a little easier than it normally does, especially the last set.
I didn't do any deadlifts because I didn't feel like it.

Since I've been taking JW, I've been having trouble sleeping. I wake up every night at 4 or 5 sweating. But I don't feel it's something to worry about.

Broooo, gotta do those deads. I never feel like doing em but there is nothing else as effective for building a thick back. They are a ***** to do though.

And as for the sweating thing. I had the exact same result when I did m1t and 4ad. I think blood pressure is a factor. When I started taking hawthorne berry it got a little better.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Broooo, gotta do those deads. I never feel like doing em but there is nothing else as effective for building a thick back. They are a ***** to do though.

And as for the sweating thing. I had the exact same result when I did m1t and 4ad. I think blood pressure is a factor. When I started taking hawthorne berry it got a little better.
I know man! I should do them, but I was way to tired. I don't like passing out in the gym! I'm doing them next wednesday no matter what!

I missed a dose of JW last night :frustrate: I stayed at my girfriend's for the night and forgot to bring my JW. So I rushed home this morning to get my dose on time :twisted:

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I know man! I should do them, but I was way to tired. I don't like passing out in the gym! I'm doing them next wednesday no matter what!

I missed a dose of JW last night :frustrate: I stayed at my girfriend's for the night and forgot to bring my JW. So I rushed home this morning to get my dose on time :twisted:
no big deal, happens to me all the time.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the long-time-no-update.

I had to abort my JW cycle because I caught a cold and just didn't feel like taking JW while I had a fever and a headache. I got sick on Dec. the 19th so I was a little over 2 weeks into the cycle. I still have 116 caps left so I'm saving them for some other time.

I initially planned to do the JW cycle, then take a few weeks off, then start an epidrol cycle. But because I had to abort JW, I started my Epidrol cycle today!

Wich looks like this:
week 1: 20mg ed
week 2: 30mg ed
week 3: 30mg ed
week 4: 40mg ed

pct:
week 5: 40mg Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex) ed
week 6: 40mg Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex) ed
week 7: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex) ed
week 8: 20mg Tamoxifen Citrate(Nolvadex) ed

Support supps: Lecithin, Vit-B(all), Milk-thistle, Omega-3, Garlic.

During PCT I'm also taking my Custom Capsule creation with various libido and test-boosting ingredients.

I'll post again when I'm a week into my epidrol cycle.