Somnidren GH :Time to get the growth/recovery flowing by BigPHusers11 (sponsered)

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank Millennium sport tech. for this oppertunity to log and test this Somnidren GH....

Somnidren-GH™is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland effecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (GH or Somatotropin) due to its governing effects on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ provides GH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH™ goes one huge step further by ensuring that GH remains active and viable longer by inhibiting somatostatin.

Somnidren-GH™ is the only growth hormone potentiator to include Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting blend to keep GH active longer without rapid metabolization. Somatostatin once released quickly promotes GH breakdown squandering its effects. The longer somatostatin is inhibited the longer serum GH levels can remain elevated leading to the vast, sustained benefits we all seek.

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. This is a major problem for 99% of the HGH products on the market because if insulin is present growth hormone will NOT be secreted. Many HGH products on the market are as much as 50% carbohydrate (yes, maltodextrin counts too). These products will not work efficiently and are not worth your hard earned cash!

Let’s break it down!

Somnidren-GH™ contains Butyrotropin™, a precise combination of Gamma-Amino-Butyric-Acid (GABA) and 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric-Acid (Phenibut) for rapid assimilation and absorption. This ratio of GABA and Phenibut combined with Vitamin B-6 provides a higher affinity for crossing the blood brain barrier to yield potent GH releasing effects. GABA is classified as an amino acid and inhibitory neurotransmitter that ultimately signals the pituitary to release HGH.

GABA and its various derivatives have been shown in vast numbers of scientific studies to promote significant increases in plasma growth hormone levels that can rival the effects of potent pharmaceutical compounds. One such study titled "Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man", conducted at the First Medical Clinic at the University of Milan in Milan, Italy shows just how effective GABA is at elevating plasma GH levels. The study showed that in all of the 19 subjects studied, (compared with 18 controls) plasma growth hormone levels were significantly elevated (above 5 ng/ml) by the oral dosing of GABA without elevation in prolactin. This study showed that 90 minutes after GABA administration plasma growth hormone levels rose to over 5X (five times) baseline levels. This enormous increase is unmatched by any other natural or nutritional means studied. Very exciting to say the least!

Well, here is the rub! Most GABA studies don’t mention how long the increased serum GH levels remained active. The endocrine system is incredibly complex and governed by an intricate set of checks and balances dubbed “negative feedback”. If GABA can increase serum GH levels by over five times why don’t we see it having huge applications in athletics in the form of major performance enhancement? The answer is somatostatin! Somatostatin is the negative feedback constituent to Somatotropin (GH). When somatostatin is released it triggers the metabolization and destruction of growth hormone. As with any negative feedback mechanism the more GH secreted by the pituitary the more somatostatin is secreted to stop it and trigger rapid break down. This is where Somnidren-GH™ shines. We’ve added Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting complex to allow elevated GH levels to remain viable and active longer.

Dopamine! Not only does dopamine have a direct and dramatic impact on the secretion of GH but there is ample scientific evidence that GABA’s effect on growth hormone is mediated by a dopaminergic mechanism. This means that GABA may need dopamine to be present and active to elicit its powerful GH stimulating effects. Somnidren-GH™ contains L-dopa extracted from Mucuna Pruriens as well as L-Tyrosine and Phenylethylamine (PEA) to bolster dopamine levels and work synergistically with GABA to greatly enhance GH release.

L-Theanine has been added for its unique ability to increase endogenous GABA, dopamine and serotonin. L-Theanine has also been shown to increase alpha brain waves while suppressing beta brain waves leading to deeper relaxation and brain calmness enabling a faster transition into REM sleep. L-Theanine may also inhibit MAO-B which may allow for dopamine to remain active longer.

Acetylcholine! Many experts agree that the key to healthy growth hormone levels is proper cholinergic tone in the brain. Somnidren-GH™ incorporates Choline Bitartrate, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Vitamin E to bolster acetylcholine levels and provide an optimal cholinergic environment for GH secretion. Acetylcholine is also a powerful inhibitor or somatostatin allowing for prolonged GH circulation and effectiveness.

Somatostat-X™ is a unique somatostatin inhibiting blend formulated to keep growth hormone levels bolstered and effective. There are very few natural compounds that will effectively inhibit somatostatin alone. Somatostat-X™ incorporates a powerful, synergistic blend of Pantothenic acid, Pantethine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Cysteine, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Zinc to increase CoEnzyme-A and Cysteamine which work hand in hand with increased levels of acetylcholine to delay and minimize the release of somatostatin. Even a slight decrease in somatostatin levels when GH is elevated can have tremendous overall effects on recovery, repair, increased lean mass and fat loss. Nearly 99% of all GH products on the market don’t incorporate any somatostatin inhibition and the ones that do are extremely under dosed and ineffective.

Blood sugar and blood lipid levels are also a factor in GH and somatostatin release. Somnidren-GH™ is formulated without sugar or carbohydrate to ensure that there is not insulin response since insulin is a key trigger for somatostatin. Any growth hormone product with even a minute amount of carbs or sugar will not work effectively! Although Somnidren-GH™ is meant to be taken on an empty stomach to avoid insulin interference the addition of N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vitamin B-6 and Pantothenic Acid will also help to keep blood sugar and lipid levels down for optimal performance of the product. To remain hormonally correct try to take Somnidren-GH™ on as empty of a stomach as possible.

Supplement Facts!

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement take one six gram serving (a slightly rounded tablespoon) 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without food or carbohydrate. As a daytime stress reliever Somnidren-GH™ may be taken in 1/4 or 1/2 doses to help further combat stress and anxiety. *Note: You may experience the sensation of heaviness in the body accompanied by deeper respiration after consumption, this is normal. Do not consume more than 2 servings in a 24 hour period.

Important! Shake container before each use. Close lid tightly after use. Store in a cool place away from moisture or humidity. Settling and clumping are normal for the materials in Somnidren-GH™. Shake or stir the container and the powder will go back to its original state.

Warning: Do not drive or operate machinery or heavy equipment after consuming. Does not use if you are pregnant or nursing, have sleep apnea or other related disorders. Absolutely do NOT consume with alcohol, prescription or over the counter medication including but not limited to sleep aids, opiates, other Gaba based products or antidepressants. Do not take if you suffer from any mental illness including bipolar disorder. Do not take more than the recommended dose as doing so may cause undersirable effects including nausea, dizziness & possible euphoria. Consult your physician prior to use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.

FAQ's are below!

Millennium Sport Technologies

Attachments

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
if someone could post up a pic. of it that would be great i dont know how to lol...

tonight 12/5 the log will start be taking my first dose as directed.

here is some information on me...and my training

I am 5'11
198lbs
8.3 % BF last tested
lifting for since 15
BB training since 17-18

I train 5-6 days a week consists of: carido 15min jogs, walking, I train: mon: chest/tris, tue: back/lats, wed:eek:ff, thur:traps./shoulders, Fri: legs, Sat: traps/bi, sun: optional upper body circuit workout or jog...

diet wise: I eat lots, try to eat clean, but to get big you need to eat alot and i am bulking in the off season so...

protein with shakes usually: stays around 350Grams/day

I eat 6-7 times a day a carb/lean protein i'll throw in some veggies here and there....such as rice, spaghetti, turkey, ground beff, chicken, ham, tuna...

this log will be run with: BCAA's, muscle juice weightgainer, somnidren GH, whey protein.

thanks again to MST for this chance!!!

Last edited:
BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
just to add another note: I will be using the 5 nights on 2 off approach if that sounds alright with u guys

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Thanks for helping out!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to add another note: I will be using the 5 nights on 2 off approach if that sounds alright with u guys
I may do the same.......not sure.........like hgh though I would not have both days off back to back. Jusy my 2cents

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i believe the 5 on 2 off dosing protocol was taken from the synthetic GH regimin used by many bodybuilders/anti-aging groups.

i believe the original idea behind this dosing schedule was to help minimize downregulation of natural GH production and reduce the cost since synthetic GH is soo expensive.
there have been studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles of synthetic GH.

not sure if it is really necessary w/Somnidren since it is designed to enhance natural GH production and shouldn't have the same effect on pituitary function.
maybe a Millennium rep can chime in on this?

it will however allow your bottle to go a little further while probably getting the same or similar results.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will however allow your bottle to go a little further while probably getting the same or similar results.
Thats the point im assuming......Ghrp-6,cjc-1295,hexeralin and such types your body actually builds an immunity to them, so the 2 day off is recommended for a reason.

Not sure how I will do it yet?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i believe the 5 on 2 off dosing protocol was taken from the synthetic GH regimin used by many bodybuilders/anti-aging groups.

i believe the original idea behind this dosing schedule was to help minimize downregulation of natural GH production and reduce the cost since synthetic GH is soo expensive.
there have been studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles of synthetic GH.

not sure if it is really necessary w/Somnidren since it is designed to enhance natural GH production and shouldn't have the same effect on pituitary function.
maybe a Millennium rep can chime in on this?

Yep, the idea of taking time off with synthetic GH is to avoid pituitary down regulation due to exogenous GH administration.

The idea behind a couple days off per week with S-GH is to avoid receptor down regulation so the trigger for natural GH release stays strong. We are simply trying to avoid any down regulation at the receptor site so tolerance isn't ever an issue. There shouldn't be any direct negative feedback on the pituitary with S-GH.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
all my workouts lifts, sides, will be neatly organized once i start night so tomorrow will be day 1. any question i can answer or I am sure MST can.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: of somnidren GH

Day 1: I took the first scoop last night in 4oz of water, and tasted pretty good accutally. I noticed no bad sides from it, no tingling... I took it around 11:30pm and noticed by 11:50 my breathing, i started to feel "heavy" its hard to describe i didnt feel like a brick just heavy lol...

Wake up: When I woke up in the morning I noticed I had more REM sleep, (I am a psy. major)...I felt a deep sleep and had more dreams. From my schooling I know this is very good for BB..I felt like was refreshed when I arose from bed.

Sides: none to report

affects: Holy energy, I have never felt so recovered and ready to roll, I am usually very tired type from all the lifting.

workout when well today:

Chest: day (thur.day 12/6)
Incline smith: 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 275x4, 305x2
DB incline: 90lbsx10, 100lbsx8, 100lbsx6
decline: 225x8, 255x6, 275x4, 315x2
DB flat: 85lbsx8, 80lbsx6, 80lbsx4, 80lbsx2
flys: 40lbsx3x10
cable cross over: 70lbsx3x10

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok good it didn't kill you....*tripdog has a sigh of relief* LOL....just playin'.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Ok good it didn't kill you....*tripdog has a sigh of relief* LOL....just playin'.
haha trip...ur the best lamo... yeah i am enjoying it... will see how the 5 on 2 off goes.. thanks for all the cheers guys..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha trip...ur the best lamo... yeah i am enjoying it... will see how the 5 on 2 off goes.. thanks for all the cheers guys..
I didnt start yet...I'm doing a double log because i'm a multi-tasker...lol.......Leviathan Reloaded and the Somnidren stack(w/ZMK)

didn't get the Leviathan Reloaded yet....so i'm watching you guys at this point. I prolly will do the 5 on 2 off thing too......later ~Tripps

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 2:

Day 2: I took my somnidren GH, on empty stomach 2 hrs after my last meal...I noticed this supplment already is giving me less stess, energy, and growth ( my appeitate is though the roof).
MST seems to have designed a GH that work excellent.

No weight or strenght gains yet

sides: none, lil heavily feeling after i take it will i am ready for bed, morning are harder to wake up lol...

I ate 5 times of my meal diet today

I didnt workout I will tomorrow morning

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
update day 2

day 2 wake: I noticed I am starting to stay more anabolic with less protein, I wake in anabolic state. I didn't notice any more dreams, but I know i was in deep sleep again.

any questions guys feel free to shoot them here for me...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 3:

Day 3: 12/8/07

Night time: I took again with 4oz of water after empty stomach for two hours...I started feeling relaxed and heavily 15mins after S-GH then my beathing started to get deeper and when to bed.

Wake up: I felt rested, I am noticed since I lift in the morning for me to get ready for the gym I need some caffine to get me moving...

I am noticing improves improvements in my body I am able to eat more now from growth and feel like i am in an anabolic state...

weight was 200lbs (+2) so i am def. eating better

Workout was Back/traps.

Bent rows: 135x10, 185x2x8, 225x2x4
Bio Rows machine: 315x10, 495x2x6, 550x4
seated rows:180lbsx10, 200x2x8, 210x4
pul ups: 3x10
dips: 45lbsx3x10

Rev. Shruggs: 135x2x10, 225x2x8
shruggs DB: 100lbsx3x10
Skull Crushers: 108lbsx3x10
upright rows: smith machine 135lbsx3x10

workouts feel better no soreness

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
put your image code in here.

great start, brotha!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 4:

day 4: Today/last night was off S-GH, same with gym relaxing today..I wasnt home so I had no choice..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 4: Today/last night was off S-GH, same with gym relaxing today..I wasnt home so I had no choice..
Yea Sunday is a chill day usually for me.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day5:

day 5: nighttime: I took it with my reg. 4oz of water after no food for 2hrs..I can't say I never slept better!..Somnidren GH is doing its job at nighttime, after 15mins i feel relaxed and heavy...

wake up: today I felt rested, again drank some coffee to get me moving for the gym...

I haven't been feeling the greatest lately so I have been taking it easy at the gym...I am getting very good pumps and feel in an anabolic state and taking less protein supps. i really like this supp. I think after 5 days, I personally have more energy good work MST guys!

Workout today was ehh from feeling sick from a virsus going around.

I just did lats today, food intake was less also lol...
all were done with light weight did a circuit workout today...
4x12
lat raises:
Lat pulldown:
DB rows:
chin ups:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
day 5: nighttime: I took it with my reg. 4oz of water after no food for 2hrs..I can't say I never slept better!..Somnidren GH is doing its job at nighttime, after 15mins i feel relaxed and heavy...

wake up: today I felt rested, again drank some coffee to get me moving for the gym...

I haven't been feeling the greatest lately so I have been taking it easy at the gym...I am getting very good pumps and feel in an anabolic state and taking less protein supps. i really like this supp. I think after 5 days, I personally have more energy good work MST guys!

Workout today was ehh from feeling sick from a virsus going around.

I just did lats today, food intake was less also lol...
all were done with light weight did a circuit workout today...
4x12
lat raises:
Lat pulldown:
DB rows:
chin ups:
Great job. I commend you for getting a workout in even though you aren't feeling 100%. I hope you feel better soon.

Glad to see you are sleeping well. I too find that I stay in an anabolic state with less protein. I'm glad you are feeling the same thing.

Have a great night!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 6:

day 6: was off from the gym and somnidren GH, so i got my two days off this week...good news I (knock on wood) and almost 100% so we should be seeing some nasty improvements very soon so keep your eyes peeled guys lol...
I will be starting tonight with 5 and 2 off in a row due to my cold i wasnt able to...

ate lots during the day, my appeite is back up from the GH, and will take with 4oz of water tonight...

supplements are still the same, PWO-shock thearpy, somnidren GH, thanks MST again...and whey ON, and muscle juice.

diet has been the same 5-7 meals a day protein is around 300g/day ATM..

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
BACK IN ACTION BIAATCHES! day7:

day 7: and i am back to my old self, so I am eating all day, and wroking out hard again....

nighttime: I took S-GH 1 hr. prior to bedtime on empty stomach. sleep great again, no sides either so far.

daytime: I noticed full energy, less fatigue at the gym, feeling more anabolic with less protein too...my pumps have been better lately too.

weight and stats are 200lbs and BF is around 9% ATM.
diet is eat lots cleanly as possible though

and.. a big postive for this supp. which is my fav. I am usually very busy and stressed, I have noticed a BIG decrease in my stress level lately, I seem much more chill, thanks MST!
workout today was good bi's/tri's

tri close grip: 138lbsx3x10
tri machine: 70x12, 90x3x10
tri rope pulldown: 100x10, 115x10, 120x10
rope extension:130x3x8
overhead tri extension: 40lbsx3x8 (5+lbs)

Bi's:
bi curl barbell: 108x2x10, 128x2x8
preacher curls:85x10, 100x8, 85x10
con. curls:40lbs dumbell 3x10
hummer curls:40lbsx3x10
21's: 108lbsx3sets

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 9:

I took S-GH with the powder under my togue, one full scoop. noticed it kicked it alot faster, will do it this way from now...
I am sleep very good still, lots of REM sleep, vivated dreams...

still seeing it harder to wake up on the S-GH lol...until i get moving and it wears off and take some coffee to workout...though i have more energy, recovery is almost none!

workouts are getting better strength is up on all lifts for reps and (+5lbs)

today was a chest day: weight was 201lbs so i am def. getting better anabolic workouts.

incline DB: 85lbsx12, 90lbsx10, 95lbsx8, 100lbsx5
decline: 225x12, 275x2x8
reg. DB: cool down 80lbsx3x10
cable crosses: 75lbsx3x10
chest machine: 145x3x10

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I took S-GH with the powder under my togue, one full scoop. noticed it kicked it alot faster, will do it this way from now...
I am sleep very good still, lots of REM sleep, vivated dreams...

still seeing it harder to wake up on the S-GH lol...until i get moving and it wears off and take some coffee to workout...though i have more energy, recovery is almost none!

workouts are getting better strength is up on all lifts for reps and (+5lbs)

today was a chest day: weight was 201lbs so i am def. getting better anabolic workouts.

incline DB: 85lbsx12, 90lbsx10, 95lbsx8, 100lbsx5
decline: 225x12, 275x2x8
reg. DB: cool down 80lbsx3x10
cable crosses: 75lbsx3x10
chest machine: 145x3x10
Nice workout. It's nice to see that your strength and recovery are up.

I've been having some crazy dreams lately. One had species of animals in it that don't exist. I woke up thinking, wow....that was really, really weird.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 10:

whoa! double digits in days

Well...things have been going very well lifting wise lately...
all my strength and recovery is up, fatigue is down..

I took somnidren-GH with 1oz of water and swished it after in my mouth for 20secs. I still am sleeping with dreams and like a rock..
I noticed it seemed to kick in relatively quick this way. I haven't noticed any sides, still able to sleep well when i dont take it on my off nights.

i am more anabolic state with less protein and food before bedtime

workout was back/lats:

bent row: 135x10, 185x8, 225x4, 245x2 (+5lbs)
machine row: 180x10, 2008, 220x2x6 (+10lbs)
bio row: 315x10, 405x8, 550x6
rev. chest machine: 80lbsx3x10
back extensions: 45lbsx3x10

lats:

Lat. pulldowns: 160x10, 180x8, 200x6, 210x4 (+5lbs)
lat. rows: 225x10, 245x8, 275x6
lat. raises: 25lbsx3x10
rev. lat. raises:35lbsx3x10

then.. i processed to find santa and eat all his cookies.lol..

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! That was a solid back session!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 11:

day 11:
Tonight is off night from somnidren GH, and I noticed I CAN say without doubt... when I do not take this MST supp. I still sleep sound at night...i am sure members were wonder about this...
no sides effects to report...just the benfits :)
workout are still improving is endurance and strength....

today was legs day...
Front squat: 135x2x10, 185x8, 225x2x6
squats: 225x2x10, 315x2x6
leg press: 315x10,605x8, 725x2x6
leg extension:160lbsx10, 170x10, 170x10, 150x10
leg curls: 100lbsx3x10
lunges: 35lbs DBx3x16

i am not getting sore which is GREAT....because I wont lie, I haven't done a good leg workout like this is 2 weeks...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 11:
Tonight is off night from somnidren GH, and I noticed I CAN say without doubt... when I do not take this MST supp. I still sleep sound at night...i am sure members were wonder about this...

today was legs day...

i am not getting sore which is GREAT....because I wont lie, I haven't done a good leg workout like this is 2 weeks...
Yes that is what i am finding also i am killing myself and not sore very nice leg workout:cheers:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
day 11:

today was legs day...

Great leg session man! That is serious volume and the leg presses are looking sick even after two squatting exercises.

Sleep on your two nights off shoul be pretty good due to carry over at the receptor site. I'm glad you are experiencing that.

Great update. Have a great night!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aint GH great? I literally feel like I can bomb each bodypart twice a week without overtraining........But I don't :D
It is awesome in the past i would be dragging my arse after a killer workout don't have that problem anymore:head:

I try to pound each bodypart about every 7 days:clean:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I try to pound each bodypart about every 7 days:clean:
Yep, me too. over the last couple of months I've really had to refrain from training more though. When I'm not sore by mind just seems to want me to lift. :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, me too. over the last couple of months I've really had to refrain from training more though. When I'm not sore by mind just seems to want me to lift. :D

You are not lying sometimes i feel like a caged animal just let out of the cage time to go nuts:head:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
lookin' awesome in here, bro! i still have yet to try S-GH in water. :eek: i'm too hooked on the sublingual method. about the dreams, i've had some crazy ones. the past three nights, for example: my grandma found my drunk in wal-mart, my dog fell in the sewer, i got a terrible haircut. no joke.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Aint GH great? I literally feel like I can bomb each bodypart twice a week without overtraining........But I don't :D
Amen..brother lol....i know i wanna keep liftin and workout out..i could litterally train non-stop now lol haha...I love GH..best part is i have the time too hehe...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 13:

day 13:
I took S-GH today as usual right before bed 30mins with 2oz of water. and still noticing the same effects...I still am getting lots of growth and REM sleep with the vivid dreams....i think from the anabolic state my muscles look a lil' fuller...all my strength and recovery is way up.

no sides to report..

workout was shoulders was very strong today! i am trying to workout much more sets since i dont feel sore hehe...

shoulder press miltary: 135x2x12, 185x2x8, 225x2x5, 245x3
DB shoulder press: 70lbsx10, 80lbsx2x10
DB rows: 100lbsx3x10
shoulder machine: 225x2x10, 315x10
pull ups: 3x10 2sets with 35lbs for 10
dips: 45lbsx3x20

weight is up to 201 so thats 3lbs increase from changing some workout things and ideas...along with aid of somnidren-GH

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 13:
I took S-GH today as usual right before bed 30mins with 2oz of water. and still noticing the same effects...I still am getting lots of growth and REM sleep with the vivid dreams....i think from the anabolic state my muscles look a lil' fuller...all my strength and recovery is way up.

no sides to report..

workout was shoulders was very strong today! i am trying to workout much more sets since i dont feel sore hehe...

shoulder press miltary: 135x2x12, 185x2x8, 225x2x5, 245x3
DB shoulder press: 70lbsx10, 80lbsx2x10
DB rows: 100lbsx3x10
shoulder machine: 225x2x10, 315x10
pull ups: 3x10 2sets with 35lbs for 10
dips: 45lbsx3x20

weight is up to 201 so thats 3lbs increase from changing some workout things and ideas...along with aid of somnidren-GH
Very nice workout bro and i agree "train like a animal":thumbsup:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
sick workout, man, and damn impressive weight you're throwing around! :eek:

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 15:

I am following the 5 on and 2 off a week...
so last night and tonight are my off days this week...

I havent't lifted friday and sat. i will again sun. I am resting now don't want to overtrain.

my new fav. time of day is deff. bedtime on S-GH i sleep so good i dont wanna get up lol...

I am feeling really strong and full still...i am getting growth and the amount of protein i need to worry about is less also...no soreness, its basically non existant ha ha

time for some vivid dreams goodnight.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
day 16 annnddd 17:

merry christmas first off...

no sides still nothing new to report in sides...

i still feel like the S-GH is making me eat more, any recovery and stamina are much better.

weight is still 202 so i am up (+3-4lbs)

diet has been eat lots not very clean these past few days do to christmas and work.

my lifts on the big 3 are up too...

I still am sleeping sound, with much more REM sleep.

I am feeling much more full and in an anabolic state ....which is something new for me i usually dont have that when i dont lift on off days..

workout: day 16:back ]
day 17:shoulders, traps and lats.
Shoulders:
miltary press: 135x10, 145x3x8
lateral raises:30lbsx3x10
lat pulldown:140x12, 200x3x8
shoulder press machine: 225x3x10

Traps:
Rev. shruggs: 135x12, 225x8, 315x4 (+10lbs for pause sets)
shruggs dumbell: 115lbs 3x15
barbell shruggs: 315x8, 225x10
Up right rows: 150lbs 3x10
Skull Crushers: 108lbs3x12

back:
bent row: 135x12 185x10, 225x2x5, 245x2 (rep. increase)
bio row machine: 315x10, 405x10, 505x6, 550x5
machine rows: 160lbsx10, 180x8, 210x2x8
horizontal row pull up: 225x10, 315x10, 225x8, 235x5
row pull down machine: 225x3x10x8

lats:
lat. pulldown: 160x10, 180x10, 200x5, 205x5
lat raise: 30lbsx3x12
lat. entensions: 35lbsx3x12
machine lat. pulldown: 225x10, 315x10, 405x2x8
DB lats. raises: 25lbsx3x12
my weights stay more solid now, i dont drop weight and or feel too tired or sore to lift heavy though a workout.