Necroticism's Somnidren GH + log.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

Somnidren-GH™ is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland effecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (GH or Somatotropin) due to its governing effects on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ provides GH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH™ goes one huge step further by ensuring that GH remains active and viable longer by inhibiting somatostatin.

Somnidren-GH™ is the only growth hormone potentiator to include Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting blend to keep GH active longer without rapid metabolization. Somatostatin once released quickly promotes GH breakdown squandering its effects. The longer somatostatin is inhibited the longer serum GH levels can remain elevated leading to the vast, sustained benefits we all seek.

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. This is a major problem for 99% of the HGH products on the market because if insulin is present growth hormone will NOT be secreted. Many HGH products on the market are as much as 50% carbohydrate (yes, maltodextrin counts too). These products will not work efficiently and are not worth your hard earned cash!

First and foremost i would like to thank Millennium Sports for allowing me to try this product.

Along side this i will be taking MVP, ZMK and Cordygen 5. I will start the long once they arrive, they are scheduled to be in on Wednesday.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Nice start. I appreciate you helping us out :)

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate your sending me this product :)

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ill give some pre log stats

height: 5'9 3/4
weight: 184
bf%: 14ish
1RM bench:260
1RM squat:>405
training hard for about 2 years now, with a total training since freshman in high school.
as far as my training regiment is concerned, my brother is wrestling in high school now, and i go to all of there practices and wrestle and do the conditioning with them in order to edge them on to work harder. on top of that i do heavy training, with sets of 6, doing 3-4 excersizes at 3 sets per body part. my training split consists of back, bis and forearms, chest and tris, legs and lower back, shoulders and abs. thats just a basic outline of it, ill go into more detail once i start the log, and i will include pictures when i remember to take them.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
:head: I'm watching

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
it just came in the mail today, im going to take the somnidren tonight, and start the rest tomorrow, ill tell you how i feel on it tomorrow night.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
it just came in the mail today, im going to take the somnidren tonight, and start the rest tomorrow, ill tell you how i feel on it tomorrow night.
Glad it finally got to you. I wonder why it took so long? Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
it took it from the 30th- the 4th to get to Oregon, then the 5th city of industry CA, then the 6th Bloomington ca, and then they drove it over from there.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
it took it from the 30th- the 4th to get to Oregon, then the 5th city of industry CA, then the 6th Bloomington ca, and then they drove it over from there.
Man, that is crap. It should have been 3 days max. I bet usps lost it for a bit.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
its a possibility, its probably the area, when i ordered samples from you guys it took 2 weeks and 2 days. bah, it arrived and im glad. last night i took somnidren dry about 20 minutes before i went to sleep. i started getting extremely drowsy almost immediately, so i went to lie down on my bed. about 10 minutes later i started getting a tingly sensation that lasted about 2 minutes, and seemed to evolve into what felt like taking soma. my muscles, especially my quads started to get extremely numb and light, and all my body wanted to do was roll into a ball and lie there. about a minute after that it just knocked me out. the dreams where quite vivid, at this point in the day i don't remember what they were, all i remember was that they were very good realistic ones. i took mvp with breakfast and lunch, and that helped to energize me throughout the day, and i took cordygen5 about an hour before i went with my brother to his wrestling practice. i decided to take this stuff to the test, and have every wrestler from 171 lbs to heavyweights wrestle me in an iron man, with me wrestling for a total of 15 minutes, and i didn't get as winded as i would in a shorter and slightly less intense match. this might be placebo, so i'll see if it continues to go like this. my brother has a tournament tomorrow, and i'll be coaching so i doubt ill get much physical activity in, unless we get home early enough for me to hit the gym.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for tonight. im taking it with zmk this time. i wonder how the sleep will be on that.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i just remembered about this, which i also would like to note was my breathing. my nostrils cleared up, but it felt as if my throat tightened. it wasnt a bad feelings, i kind of enjoyed it, but it was odd to say the least. this happened almost immediately after i took my dose.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great start! i'm in!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
took it last night again, but with the zmk and felt similiar effects, the difference this time though was that i was more energetic throughout the day. yesterday i was much groggier, untill later in the day, today i got up at 515, took mvp had a small meal and some green tea, and ive been energized since. im going to hit the gym i little later, and take the cordygen. ill tell you how that goes either tonight or tomorrow.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i got back from the gym a little over an hour ago, then watched the fights on spike. i had to take a small break from going to the gym to do some personal reasons, so my strength was down some, but for the amount of chest workouts i missed my workout was pretty good. i did chest and triceps by the way. i had some pretty good endurance while i was in there, but because of the time off i could only use 80lb dumbells on flat bench opposed to the 85's or 90's i would use before. it'll come back to me soon.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
havn't been able to get online much in the last couple days to update the log due to coaching my bro at his wrestling. his been doing amazing though, at his tournament last saturday he went 5-0 with 2 byes and 3 pins at :11, :29 and 1:50, and then yesterday at his duel at :22. but back to me with the usage of the product, i havnt done any cardio since thursday, and i got back onto it this morning and not only was my endurance up, but my speed was too. the suicide sprints that usualy take me around 33 seconds to complete, i finished in 28, and the double that usualy takes me 1:20 to finish, i finished in 1:06, and this was after doing some HIIT. i havn't been able to get to the gym as much as i like, but ive maintained most of my strength while losing some weight since i am on a cut, so i find that pretty exciting. As far as the sleep quality, it really is amazing, although i was somewhat groggy today, which only has happened twice, and on both nights i got a little less than 6 hours of sleep and i didnt get to wait a full hour after eating before taking somnidren and zmk, so that may be the reason. the dreams though, are extremely vivid. For examples those that are memories of things that have recently happened seem to be almost exactly as they happened, down to some of the smallest details. i really love the tingling and numbing sensation i get shortly after taking it. the deep breathing i only got the first time though...

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
indeed. i just got back from the gym, and i noticed my back strength was much higher than before, as was my grip and biceps. my triceps also have maintained there strength, it seems only chest and legs have lost any in the cut.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
the sleep has really been amazing. i just get knocked straight out and ive had energy throughout the day, except for those few exceptions. my last workout was legs. im still getting 315 up for reps of 8, so i haven't lost much strength in the cut. with lying dumbell leg curls im using more weight than before actualy, before i used 70s for reps of 6, today i had 80s for reps of 8. i seem to be more aggressive throughout the day too, not sure if that is to contribute to these products though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the sleep has really been amazing. i just get knocked straight out and ive had energy throughout the day, except for those few exceptions. my last workout was legs. im still getting 315 up for reps of 8, so i haven't lost much strength in the cut. with lying dumbell leg curls im using more weight than before actualy, before i used 70s for reps of 6, today i had 80s for reps of 8. i seem to be more aggressive throughout the day too, not sure if that is to contribute to these products though.
I have a hunch it is great job:head:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the strength increases. I figure if you are cutting and not dropping on the squat then things are going to plan. Looking good!

Keep up the great work!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
glad to see everything is going well for you, brotha! keep up the awesome work!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the slow updates. the nightime rituals have been the same as usual...amazing. yesterday i did my back and bicep workout. i got an incredible back pump, and did more reps then i normally would have, 8 instead of 6, using the same weight i did on my 6's, except for seated dumbell curls. instead of curling 40s for 6, i did 35's for 8, maintaining strict form. i have had absolutely no soreness since taking this, which usualy i will get when changing workout frequency, intensity or style up. today was just a cardio day, doing just wrestling and running, and i think the cordygen really started to kick in. towards the end of my session while my body was already fatigued, my breathing started to lighten up somewhat, like i was sucking less air in, but i didnt feel deprived. i dont think this is placebo, ive really never experienced something like that before.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the slow updates. the nightime rituals have been the same as usual...amazing. yesterday i did my back and bicep workout. i got an incredible back pump, and did more reps then i normally would have, 8 instead of 6, using the same weight i did on my 6's, except for seated dumbell curls. instead of curling 40s for 6, i did 35's for 8, maintaining strict form. i have had absolutely no soreness since taking this, which usualy i will get when changing workout frequency, intensity or style up. today was just a cardio day, doing just wrestling and running, and i think the cordygen really started to kick in. towards the end of my session while my body was already fatigued, my breathing started to lighten up somewhat, like i was sucking less air in, but i didnt feel deprived. i dont think this is placebo, ive really never experienced something like that before.
Great back an bi session yesterday. Anytime you can add two reps your doing good. Your bis may have just been slammed from the increased load of your back workout by the time you hit those db curls.

You are feeling the effects of Cordygen5 for sure. It is all about ease of breathing. I always feel like I'm not hitting cardio hard enough because I'm never out of breath but the I look at my heart rate and know I'm doing my job.

Have a great day!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
today was all cardio, i went really hard, but never felt out of breath, even when my heart rate was through the roof. im loving this stuff,

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
glad to see you're enjoying it, brotha!! :D keep up the awesome work!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i can run for miles like nothing now, and i'm starting to lean out considerably, although im not losing any weight. i don't quite mind though, it looks good in the mirror.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the gym, i did chest and triceps. it was a fairly good workout. amazing focus. the pump i got was outrageous, and lasted for about an hour after i left the gym, which is odd for me on a calorie restricted diet. i wasnt lifting quite the same weight as when i was bulking, but im doing more reps, and the weight hasn't dropped much. i was tearing through the gym too, i had more energy, i pushed out a couple extra reps on some sets and my rest time has lowered dramatically. these are definately good products.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
so...i was going to go to the gym last night..was all pumped up to go, and right before i walk out the door, an old friend shows up, so i missed that session to say the least, same thing this morning, except when i get to the gym to go, they're closed...aside from the amazing sleep and recover, i haven't much to report.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
you tried to go to the gym on Christmas morning? LOL. mad props, homie! :D

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i don't celebrate christmas, and usualy they're open on holidays. but i just finished the somnidren off, and one thing i wasn't paying much attention to, but i really noticed today was that it really cleared my skin up. for instance, i had some acne on my chest and shoulders that i couldn't get rid of for the life of me. clearasil did nothing, nor did avita or witch hazel, but today i look and it is almost completely gone, save some red marks. that was a very pleasent surprise, because i had an appointment for the doctors next week in which i was going to try to get some accutane, but it looks as if i don't need it. towards the end of the bottle though, on the last 2 days, i didn't notice some of the "side effects" like the high feeling or the tingling or any of that, so im going to take 5 days off before i start my next bottle of it. all in all, this is a very good product.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
i don't celebrate christmas, and usualy they're open on holidays. but i just finished the somnidren off, and one thing i wasn't paying much attention to, but i really noticed today was that it really cleared my skin up. for instance, i had some acne on my chest and shoulders that i couldn't get rid of for the life of me. clearasil did nothing, nor did avita or witch hazel, but today i look and it is almost completely gone, save some red marks. that was a very pleasent surprise, because i had an appointment for the doctors next week in which i was going to try to get some accutane, but it looks as if i don't need it. towards the end of the bottle though, on the last 2 days, i didn't notice some of the "side effects" like the high feeling or the tingling or any of that, so im going to take 5 days off before i start my next bottle of it. all in all, this is a very good product.
Thanks for the great log! I'm glad you touched on your skin clearing up on the Somnidren-GH. We are getting more and more comments on that aspect of the product and most people report it in as little as 20 days of use. I'm happy to hear that S-GH worked well for you. If you continue to use the product email or PM me every now and then to let me know it's going.

Happy New Year and thanks again!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i took it last night, after a good 15 shots of tequila. no hangover whatsoever, kind of sore in the legs... me and some buddies in our drunkardness decided to walk outside from 1045 to 130.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i took it last night, after a good 15 shots of tequila. no hangover whatsoever, kind of sore in the legs... me and some buddies in our drunkardness decided to walk outside from 1045 to 130.
lol, nice! have a fun and safe new year!

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
this year is already much better then last. i was puking till atleast 4am last new years.