Necroticism's Somnidren GH + log.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    the sleep has really been amazing. i just get knocked straight out and ive had energy throughout the day, except for those few exceptions. my last workout was legs. im still getting 315 up for reps of 8, so i haven't lost much strength in the cut. with lying dumbell leg curls im using more weight than before actualy, before i used 70s for reps of 6, today i had 80s for reps of 8. i seem to be more aggressive throughout the day too, not sure if that is to contribute to these products though.
    Great job on the strength increases. I figure if you are cutting and not dropping on the squat then things are going to plan. Looking good!

    Keep up the great work!


  2. glad to see everything is going well for you, brotha! keep up the awesome work!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   
       


  3. sorry for the slow updates. the nightime rituals have been the same as usual...amazing. yesterday i did my back and bicep workout. i got an incredible back pump, and did more reps then i normally would have, 8 instead of 6, using the same weight i did on my 6's, except for seated dumbell curls. instead of curling 40s for 6, i did 35's for 8, maintaining strict form. i have had absolutely no soreness since taking this, which usualy i will get when changing workout frequency, intensity or style up. today was just a cardio day, doing just wrestling and running, and i think the cordygen really started to kick in. towards the end of my session while my body was already fatigued, my breathing started to lighten up somewhat, like i was sucking less air in, but i didnt feel deprived. i dont think this is placebo, ive really never experienced something like that before.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    sorry for the slow updates. the nightime rituals have been the same as usual...amazing. yesterday i did my back and bicep workout. i got an incredible back pump, and did more reps then i normally would have, 8 instead of 6, using the same weight i did on my 6's, except for seated dumbell curls. instead of curling 40s for 6, i did 35's for 8, maintaining strict form. i have had absolutely no soreness since taking this, which usualy i will get when changing workout frequency, intensity or style up. today was just a cardio day, doing just wrestling and running, and i think the cordygen really started to kick in. towards the end of my session while my body was already fatigued, my breathing started to lighten up somewhat, like i was sucking less air in, but i didnt feel deprived. i dont think this is placebo, ive really never experienced something like that before.
    Great back an bi session yesterday. Anytime you can add two reps your doing good. Your bis may have just been slammed from the increased load of your back workout by the time you hit those db curls.

    You are feeling the effects of Cordygen5 for sure. It is all about ease of breathing. I always feel like I'm not hitting cardio hard enough because I'm never out of breath but the I look at my heart rate and know I'm doing my job.

    Have a great day!

  5. today was all cardio, i went really hard, but never felt out of breath, even when my heart rate was through the roof. im loving this stuff,
    •   
       


  6. glad to see you're enjoying it, brotha!! keep up the awesome work!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  7. i can run for miles like nothing now, and i'm starting to lean out considerably, although im not losing any weight. i don't quite mind though, it looks good in the mirror.

  8. just got back from the gym, i did chest and triceps. it was a fairly good workout. amazing focus. the pump i got was outrageous, and lasted for about an hour after i left the gym, which is odd for me on a calorie restricted diet. i wasnt lifting quite the same weight as when i was bulking, but im doing more reps, and the weight hasn't dropped much. i was tearing through the gym too, i had more energy, i pushed out a couple extra reps on some sets and my rest time has lowered dramatically. these are definately good products.

  9. Today must have been a special on chest and tri's i had them to good job glad the product is working it's magic for you
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. oh yes. im very satisfied.

  11. so...i was going to go to the gym last night..was all pumped up to go, and right before i walk out the door, an old friend shows up, so i missed that session to say the least, same thing this morning, except when i get to the gym to go, they're closed...aside from the amazing sleep and recover, i haven't much to report.

  12. you tried to go to the gym on Christmas morning? LOL. mad props, homie!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  13. i don't celebrate christmas, and usualy they're open on holidays. but i just finished the somnidren off, and one thing i wasn't paying much attention to, but i really noticed today was that it really cleared my skin up. for instance, i had some acne on my chest and shoulders that i couldn't get rid of for the life of me. clearasil did nothing, nor did avita or witch hazel, but today i look and it is almost completely gone, save some red marks. that was a very pleasent surprise, because i had an appointment for the doctors next week in which i was going to try to get some accutane, but it looks as if i don't need it. towards the end of the bottle though, on the last 2 days, i didn't notice some of the "side effects" like the high feeling or the tingling or any of that, so im going to take 5 days off before i start my next bottle of it. all in all, this is a very good product.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i don't celebrate christmas, and usualy they're open on holidays. but i just finished the somnidren off, and one thing i wasn't paying much attention to, but i really noticed today was that it really cleared my skin up. for instance, i had some acne on my chest and shoulders that i couldn't get rid of for the life of me. clearasil did nothing, nor did avita or witch hazel, but today i look and it is almost completely gone, save some red marks. that was a very pleasent surprise, because i had an appointment for the doctors next week in which i was going to try to get some accutane, but it looks as if i don't need it. towards the end of the bottle though, on the last 2 days, i didn't notice some of the "side effects" like the high feeling or the tingling or any of that, so im going to take 5 days off before i start my next bottle of it. all in all, this is a very good product.
    Thanks for the great log! I'm glad you touched on your skin clearing up on the Somnidren-GH. We are getting more and more comments on that aspect of the product and most people report it in as little as 20 days of use. I'm happy to hear that S-GH worked well for you. If you continue to use the product email or PM me every now and then to let me know it's going.

    Happy New Year and thanks again!

  15. i took it last night, after a good 15 shots of tequila. no hangover whatsoever, kind of sore in the legs... me and some buddies in our drunkardness decided to walk outside from 1045 to 130.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    i took it last night, after a good 15 shots of tequila. no hangover whatsoever, kind of sore in the legs... me and some buddies in our drunkardness decided to walk outside from 1045 to 130.
    lol, nice! have a fun and safe new year!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  17. this year is already much better then last. i was puking till atleast 4am last new years.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Somnidren-Gh log by Millennium Sport Technologies
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:19 AM
  3. Pembroke3355 Somnidren-GH log(sponsored)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Vipersg123's Somnidren-GH log
    By Vipersg123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in