Vipersg123's Somnidren-GH log

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Just got my container of Somnidren-GH and will begin dosing it tonight. I will take 1 serving sublingually every night for the next 20 days.

Current stats:

Weight 224
BF ~18%

Training schedule:

3 days of power(Chest/shoulder/tri, legs, Back/bi)
1 day off
3 days of Hypertrophy training(30 second rest periods, higher volume, higher reps, more isolation movements.)
1 day off
REPEAT

Usually do 15-20 mins of light cardio after weight lifting, and I am beginning to add HIIT to my off days, and slowly increasing cardio after weight lifting probly to 30 minutes instead of 15-20.

More updates tomorrow!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I took my first dose last night. Side effects included the normal tingling and at one point there it almost felt like my skin was on fire, it was rather interesting :) . I felt pretty relaxed as I was heading to bed, fell asleep around 60-70 minutes after dosing. I put the entire scoop in my mouth, probly not th best idea it ended up filling my mouth and became like a mouthwash, I held it in there for 5 minutes and decided to swallow. Tonight I will put in 1/4 of the scoop in at a time. I usually have milk pre-bed but because this requires little to no carbs pre bed I switched to cottage cheese and a scoop of whey in water. Woke up once an hour before I had to wake up and I felt like I was in an extremely deep sleep. Was somewhat tired today but nothing too bad.

Leg day, hypertrophy. 30 seconds rest between sets

Leg press 7P+25 ea. side X 10
7P X 8
6p x 8
3p x 15x10x8 (rest pause 15 second rest)
Leg extensions
lvl 11 x 12 x 10
lvl 9 x 10
lvl6 x8x4x2 (rest pause 15 sec)
DB Lunges
20lb x 10
25lb x 8
20lb x 8

EXTREME STRETCH 45 Seconds

Lying leg curl
lvl8x12x10
lvl7x11
Seated leg curl
180x9x8
160x10x9

Smith Calve raise
2p x 30
2p+25 x 13 x 10
2p x 15 + 10 partials
1p x 15 + 10 partials
BW x 15 + 30 second stretch
Seated Calve raise
1p x 15 x 15 x 15 x 15

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Nice Start!

I would recommend taking your cottage cheese or milk at least an hour (preferably 1.5 hours) before you take S-GH. This will be much more effective (and anabolic) than dosing closer to the protein or cals.

Thanks for helping us out. :)

VAPOR

Awards
I understand NP has SOM, any idea when it's going to be posted for sale....

V

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea when will it be for sale?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I understand NP has SOM, any idea when it's going to be posted for sale....

V
Hopefully very soon. I imagine they are a little busy but they should probably have it posted in the next day or two.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Nice Start!

I would recommend taking your cottage cheese or milk at least an hour (preferably 1.5 hours) before you take S-GH. This will be much more effective (and anabolic) than dosing closer to the protein or cals.

Thanks for helping us out. :)
Yeah thats what I did, well I did it 1 hour, but tonight ill have my prebed mean b4 I get home (chicken and almonds, I am at work) and take the dose 1.5 hours after eating! Okay so last night after dosing 1/4 scoop under tongue at a time (1 scoop total) I felt less tingly, maybe thats tolerance being built up or something... but just incase I am gonna try my first method... It wouldn't have any bad effects on teeth enamel or anything would it?

Slept like a baby last night! This is good because I usually wake up multiple times during the night... this stuff works fast!

Today was my day off from lifting, tomorrow is back day.

PS. This stuff is tasty even when you put the powder straighyt into your mouth, it reminds me of the tste of a orange flavor tootsie roll pop!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I felt less tingly, maybe thats tolerance being built up or something... It wouldn't have any bad effects on teeth enamel or anything would it?

PS. This stuff is tasty even when you put the powder straighyt into your mouth, it reminds me of the tste of a orange flavor tootsie roll pop!

I really doubt that you will build any tolerance over the course of this log. But switching up the dosing method is always fun.

No wories on the tooth enamel. Even though it feels like it has a lot of citric acid in it it is quite minimal....basically just enough to allow for increased salivation. I would say if you are overly concerned about it take it and then wait 5-10 minutes before brushing your teeth,

Keep up the great work! :squat:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
awesome start!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Okay so update...

Sleep: Awesome, I actually took it everyday cept last night because my prebed meal got all screwed up because I was stuck at school and so I had to have pizza... BUT i did notice that on days I ook the somnidren-GH i did not wake up at all, but last night I woke up like I normally do and had some issues going back to bed.

Workout: Today was back-power

Deadlifts 135x10 warmup
225x10 warmup
315x8
405x1
425x1 Personal Record
405x1
225x20 (I just kinda go crazy with the deadlifts sometimes :) )

DB rows 100x6x6x6
Closegrip pulldowns 170x7x6x6

Forearms:

BB wrist curls(towel wrapped around bar for better grip)
60x15x14x14

DB wrist curls(towel wrapped around) 30x10

Pinch grips 2 10lb plates

Not sure what it is called but I take a plate and put finger tips on center circle of plate and squeeze and hold in air for as long as possible with 10lb plate

I am really likething this stuff so far

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Update from last nights dose on sleep quality... wow so clearly this is working as a sleep aide difference between using it 1 night and not using it the next is clear. A+ :)

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
great sleep as usual :)

Training was light chest/det/tris my routine got a little mixed up because I decided that in the middle of my workout when I finished chest and was going to shoulders I asked a strength and conditioning coach that I work with if he could give me tips on snatch and clean form because i never do them but I want to from now on... Everything felt strong... although I had a terrible workout yesterday for whatever reason I was just pooped and couldn't feel anything contracting, probly just one of those days.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Great job man. Ae all have those days where gravity doesn't feel right or the muscles don't seem to fire correctly. You'll bouce back. :)

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Subscribing....yes i'm a bit late.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
gotta hate the days where MMC just isn't there. we all have them, though. definitely mess up a workout.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Terribly sorry for the late post, this past week was finals week and I had a final every single day!

Anyways, sleep has been awesome lately... I really think the somnidren got me through the nights where I got a lot less sleep than I usually do because I didn't feel tired at all through the week.

Workouts have been good... been following a less strict schedule and just doing what I feel like lately... had to have aquick back workout today

Lat pulldown- 160x 8 180x5 185x5
BB row- 185x5
DB row- 120x5
Low row- 160x 8
Rack pull- 225x10 225x9

Db curl- 50x6
Hammer preacher curl(DB) 25x15
ez- curl bar 60x12

DB shrug (hands behind back, chest out, shoulder blades squeezed together) 45x15 65x10
DB shrug(normal) 120x10

DB Wrist curls 25x15 25x12
Wrist roller 15 lbs 2 rolls up.
Behind the back wrist curl 45x15

Lots of different exercises, but not to many sets for each, got done in 45 minutes... felt really good got a huge pump in my forearms, vascularity is increasing quite a bit on them... actually felt stronger thn normal.

Almost done with my container, so ill give a final review soon!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
no problem, brotha! hope the finals went well. it feels great to be done, though, doesn't it? :D

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I've given my body a few days to be off of somnidren GH to completely assess what I had as far as sleep on vs off of it.

Sleep: (10/10) Seriously, it's night and day for me when I don't use somnidren... I can get to sleep but I constantly wake up and don't have very vivid dreams. This is my favorite part of somnidren GH

Recovery: (8/10) I think I felt some changes as far as recovery goes... I could workout more often where as usually I might take an extra day off here and there but I was fully rested everynight so I didn't really need to.

Other thoughts: My strength just absolutely blew up out of know where at around day 15... my squats went up from 250 to 285, and stuff like neutral grip lat pulldown went from 160 to 210... thats crazy! but hey no complaining at all!

I realy like somnidren and I think especially of someone is having troubles sleeping or is in a rough time with limited sleeping then it would be a great idea to supplement with it.

Thanks for letting me test somnidren gh! !!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Wow, those are some great strength gains! 35 pounds on the squat and 50 on lat pull downs is solid. Great job.

Thanks for the great log and review. I'm glad you found Somnidren-GH to be effective.

I wish we would have allowed for longer logs because the benefits just keep coming. I think you saw some great results from short term use.

Thanks again and let me know if I can help out in the future. Keep your eyes peeled for testers threads from us as I'd love to have you back.

Stay strong and keep in touch! :dl:

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
thanks again for letting me test, it was a great experience. Oh yeah and thanks for all the samples :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
great log and final review, brotha!! thanks a lot! :dance: tremendous results as well!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed the product.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Might have to give this a try after my current cycle. Looking for a good sleep aid, haven't slept through the night in years, LITERALLY!.