Reaper's Leviathan Reloaded Fat Destruction Log

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To start off I wanted to thank the great guys at PAL for giving me this opportunity. When I first threw my name in the hat for this, I decided to try it on my own first. Let me say it is AWESOME. So that makes me even more psyched to go forward.

I should have my bottle from PAL within the next few days and figured now would be a good time to get this rolling just to give everyone the heads up on where I am.

I am 31 and have been lifting for around 19 almost 20 years. Yes I started very young (thanks dad). In fact I used to go with my dad as early as 6-7 to watch, so it has been almost 25 years at the gym. (The 80's were so much different than now, but I digress) I am 6' and weigh in at 225. Recently I was up as high as 238 after my MDrol/Fura/Havoc run, but have decided to cut, and to my great happiness most of my strength gains have stayed.

I am roughly at about 15-17% BF would really like to get down to about 210-215 if I can but not get rid of too much strength. Thats where my friends at PAL come in.

Here is my current routine:
Sunday: typical double session back width/legs
Monday: chest
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: shoulders
Thursday: back thickness
Friday: arms
Saturday: Shoulders/Traps

Once I get the bottle, I will begin the daily updates. Stay tuned:dance:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I like the split man.

Lets get those pics up ASAP. So we can compare the before to the finished product.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definitely be keeping up with the other logs. GL to you, Reaper!

Palo Alto Labs, FTW!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I like the split man.

Lets get those pics up ASAP. So we can compare the before to the finished product.
If I email them to you cna you post or can someone give me directions on how to do them? I would be happy to do it

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few things I forgot to mention. Here is my current list of other supps

AST's Multi 32x
Body Fortress Whey Extreme (or some title like that. Its cheap @ target)
Supercissus

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I email them to you cna you post or can someone give me directions on how to do them? I would be happy to do it
There's a little paperclip next to the font changes when you click "Post Reply." You just need to click that, and it lets you upload a few pictures at a time, or if you have them posted in an online photo album use this code:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent, I will have the wife take some tonight then put them up tomorrow. Thanks for the help.:head:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so here are some pics. Dont mind the yellow painted walls with the flower decorations. Those are from my daughters bathroom.

Also, dont mind the scars and stretch marks. The shoulder scars are from 3 very invasive operations and the stretch marks are from all the years of cutting and bulking

Attachments

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
iight cool man,

just for the fact of me really wanting to see you succeed with this...do you mind listing your diet that you are planning on following for the duration. I know this can get annoying and meticulous bro, but if you list it and lets work on something that will cause you to lose the most fat possible. I think you will be shocked at what can happen.

Pics look great bro, lots of good quality muscle. Now lets let that wife of yours see it a little better.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a go. I get up at 5am for work.

first meal:
wheat bread natty PB and jelly (sugarless preserve)

2nd meal: 9am
chicken on a whole wheat wrap usually with a little mustard. Ruffage included in wrap as well.

3rd meal: 12PM
lean roast beef or turkey breast, mustard, lettuce on whole wheat wrap

4th meal: 3:00ish
12 eggs (10 whites, 2 w/yolk)
coolest thing is my supermarket sells large eggs for $1 per dozen. Always nice to stock up.

5th meal: (dinner) 5:30-6:00PM
Meat: usually chicken, pork,beef, or turkey
Veggie: love broccoli, stomach does not
Baked potato

Protein shakes are supplemented 2x throughout the day. Water is throughout, typically 1-1.5 gallons per

Hope that this helps to clarify

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Here is a go. I get up at 5am for work.

first meal:
wheat bread natty PB and jelly (sugarless preserve)

2nd meal: 9am
chicken on a whole wheat wrap usually with a little mustard. Ruffage included in wrap as well.

3rd meal: 12PM
lean roast beef or turkey breast, mustard, lettuce on whole wheat wrap

4th meal: 3:00ish
12 eggs (10 whites, 2 w/yolk)
coolest thing is my supermarket sells large eggs for $1 per dozen. Always nice to stock up.

5th meal: (dinner) 5:30-6:00PM
Meat: usually chicken, pork,beef, or turkey
Veggie: love broccoli, stomach does not
Baked potato

Protein shakes are supplemented 2x throughout the day. Water is throughout, typically 1-1.5 gallons per

Hope that this helps to clarify
Hmm, I really like everything except for the Baked (Simple Carb) Potato. The only time I would recommend that is immediately post-workout. If I could interject, the main thing I would say is NO Carbs after 5pm if at all possible. I have just found that to be a very successful way to do it.

When do you workout? Reason I ask is because I was wondering which meal is your postworkout.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I really like everything except for the Baked (Simple Carb) Potato. The only time I would recommend that is immediately post-workout. If I could interject, the main thing I would say is NO Carbs after 5pm if at all possible. I have just found that to be a very successful way to do it.

When do you workout? Reason I ask is because I was wondering which meal is your postworkout.
Dinner is my post workout. I usually get to the gym around 3:45-4PM. Thats the only reason for the potato. I agree with that though. On the weekends I have to change it as I workout in the early am.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dinner is my post workout. I usually get to the gym around 3:45-4PM. Thats the only reason for the potato. I agree with that though. On the weekends I have to change it as I workout in the early am.
mmk, well why dun ya do this man.

When you get to the house...get that backed potatoe(w/ NO butter, and if your a sour cream guy --- LIGHT sour cream). Engulf that potato, then about 20 minutes later down a protein shake. Then make your dinner just lean meat and veggies. If you would be willing to do that I think you will notice a huge difference from your previous setup.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmk, well why dun ya do this man.

When you get to the house...get that backed potatoe(w/ NO butter, and if your a sour cream guy --- LIGHT sour cream). Engulf that potato, then about 20 minutes later down a protein shake. Then make your dinner just lean meat and veggies. If you would be willing to do that I think you will notice a huge difference from your previous setup.
just so you know, no butter or sour cream (cant stand the taste of either). a little salsa is about it.

I will give that a shot starting monday.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
just so you know, no butter or sour cream (cant stand the taste of either). a little salsa is about it.

I will give that a shot starting monday.
Awesome man, the rest of your diet looks great.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, the rest of your diet looks great.
thanks man, as I said before, I have been using Levi now since the Tuesday prior to Thanksgiving, and I am seeing results. Only 4 weeks ago I was in teh mid 230's. I weighed myself yesterday @225. However the strength is still there. On seated military press I was doing sets with 225lbs for 7,5,5 reps

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of my time is spent on the incline. Usually 310 for 2 on incline. Flat is terrible. When I was younger and actually did some college BP competitions I was at 425, now I will be lucky to push 350.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Most of my time is spent on the incline. Usually 310 for 2 on incline. Flat is terrible. When I was younger and actually did some college BP competitions I was at 425, now I will be lucky to push 350.
yeh me and you are the opposite man...my weakness is my upper pecs...

Flat BB on the other I just got 410 a couple days ago at a weight of 216

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is awesome.

I just cant get it to go anymore. Everything is upper now, I actually start to feel uncomfortable on the flat bench at this point

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not a fan of flat BB at all...I like Db's slow reps(flat,or incline) and lots of cable work. I feel I get so much more out of cables,than BB pesses..(they just use up energy too quick)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not a fan of flat BB at all...I like Db's slow reps(flat,or incline) and lots of cable work. I feel I get so much more out of cables,than BB pesses..(they just use up energy too quick)

I am with you, its amazing how I feel like I am laying in a hole (nothing perverse there) and just cant get comfortable. Only 10+ years ago it was my best lift. Now I hate it, and dont feel like I get alot out of it

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Its ok boys...heavy flat bb is a mans lift.

Let us know how that chest workout goes today!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mans lift? hahaha

I will be lifting tonight, friggin meetings after work kill my lift time

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin' great in those pics. You'll be looking lean and mean pretty soon. I wish I could pop my traps like you can.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny thing about that, the traps grow like crazy, its my one body part that I need to be careful with. When I was a young kid just starting out my dad (trainer) used to wish as a grown man he had my traps. Only if I could get the frigging biceps to grow

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think Reaper and IC should have a competition. :D:D

I think it would help each of you motivate each other...what ya think?

You guys seem to be around the same body fat %.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a friendly competition? I am in for fun certainly

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see how this levithan treats you! Good luck!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Intrested in this competition! I think it would be a hell of a motivation if nothing else! I'll even be the DJ:djparty:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well there are no rules really other than don't use any other supps than you listed.

How about...who can lose the most fat in a month. Pictures will tell all...whaddya think boyyyyzzz?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there are no rules really other than don't use any other supps than you listed.

How about...who can lose the most fat in a month. Pictures will tell all...whaddya think boyyyyzzz?
that sounds cool with me. I am in, now just want on my Levi to get here.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sore as hell for some reason today. I had my double of morning-back and legs-afternoon on sunday and then heavy chest (my attempt anyway) last night. So happy today is a day off

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just as an fyi nothing in todays mail

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping to get the LR today.

Also will be hitting shoulders hard today. BTW, I will do as discussed earlier with the baked potato right after workout then 20 minutes later with the shake. I did it sunday, and it was a bit hard (bland), but I got it down

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still nothing in the mail, hopefully very soon. Had a hell of a shoulder day today. HEre is the stuff I did

BTN press (7 sets) 205 7 reps, 185 11 reps
Rear Peck Deck (4 sets)
Side DB Laterals (6 sets)
Upright Rows (4 sets)
Behind back shrugs BB (4 sets)

Then treadmill for 30 minutes at 15% incline 4.2 speed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recieved my bottle of LR in the mail today. I have some updated pictures I took this morning; my diet has already been helping a lot it seems. I was going to take my first dose in the morning. Should I hold off until you get your bottle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:aargh: I didnt get mine yet ........s'all good though!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recieved my bottle of LR in the mail today. I have some updated pictures I took this morning; my diet has already been helping a lot it seems. I was going to take my first dose in the morning. Should I hold off until you get your bottle?
up to you really. I think if you want to start that would be fine. We will just take the pics the last day of the bottle. Where did it ship from?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just take pics beginning the bottle and ending the bottle. You guys don't necessarily HAVE to start the same day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just south of Orlando.
good to know. should be here soon then. I will take pics when I get it, then when I finish. WOuld be nice to see that I really still do have abs, havent seen them since I was 21

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
good to know. should be here soon then. I will take pics when I get it, then when I finish. WOuld be nice to see that I really still do have abs, havent seen them since I was 21
irishcannon lives in north florida, so it didnt have to go too far. id imagine the rest of them are there tomorrow... its worth the wait :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
irishcannon lives in north florida, so it didnt have to go too far. id imagine the rest of them are there tomorrow... its worth the wait :thumbsup:
thanks for the update man, much appreciated

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dave I cried for 4 hours straight when I didn't get it in the mail today...:sad:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 hours, ok my 2 hours werent that bad then :)