In case you were wondering......

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
My 30 day log of IDS Mass Tabs, Dermacrine, Dermacrine Sustain, and Bodywell First Order.

Height 5'8"
Weight 185lbs
BF % 13

Goals-
1.To guage how effective Mass Tabs are at increasing strength and building mass.
2.To guage how effective Dermacrine and Dermacrine Sustain are at maintaining libido and providing an adequate OTC SERM replacement.
3.To guage how effective Body Well's First Order is as a workout supplement.

Diet-
will consume approxiamtely 3500-4000 calories, 200-250 grams protein, 350-400 carbs, and 90-120 grams of fat daily.

Additional supplements-
Nimbus Poseidon, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry, Coq-10, Sam-e, and NOW Vita Berry Plus.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Mass Tabs
Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 30

Ammount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend:
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder. 87,000 mcg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS: Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/ PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine-
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 30-40 sprays, or 5 pumps (7.5ml)
Servings per Container:30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Dhea 60mg
Pregnenolone 22mg
Phyto AI complex
99%resveratrol,
7,8 Benzoflavone,
Chrysin 67mg

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Sustain-
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 35-45 sprays or 5-6 pumps
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Phyto-aI complex

99% Resveratrol
7,8 Benzoflavone 185mg

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Bodywell First Order-
First Order Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop
Servings Per Container50
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Sugars 0g
Sodium 0mg
Potassium 0mg
Proprietary Blend 2260mg
Beta-Alanine, Phosphatidylserine (SerinAid™), Alpha-GPC (Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine), Rhodiola Rosea, Ginko Biloba
First Order Other Ingredients
Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, FD&C Red #40

First Order Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, consume 1 scoop before and/or during exercise, dissolved in 4-6oz of water, take additional scoop post exercise.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
This mornings application of Dermacrine was really kind of nice. It feels like aloe vera and smells great. I used one pump on my nads and the other four on my shoulders and upper back. So far so good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a sample of "first order" with an order I placed at another online site. haven't tried it yet

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Sol!!!!! Im subbed for the one.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of "first order" with an order I placed at another online site. haven't tried it yet
Easy, its a really good product IMO. I could easily compare it to Man's Body Octane, but that wouldn't be entirely fair, b/c there is more of a nootropic focus with First Order than the latter.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I had my first workout with these products yesterday evening. I won't post numbers just yet, b/c its still early and yesterday I was just trying some high reps, moderate weight exercises for shoulders. So far so good. I forgot to mention that I've been using bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol at night to help with sleep and to control any possible prolactin woes. This stuff is god awful nasty and will not mix well with anything, b/c it doesn't appear to be very water soluable. I've been parachuting it the last few nights, and will continue to do so, b/c I don't have a capping machine.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just take the 1-c on the tongue, and chase it. not the worst, I wish it wasn't quite so fine a particle size tho, cause all it takes in one breath intake with bad timing :p

I think I could every month try different supplements and not ever get the chance to repeat taking one I liked, so many are out there and new ones come out or old ones change formulations. And now looks like you'll get to try out all of Axis labz ones :D

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice log man. I think you'll love both Derm and Sustain. How many servings of First Order are you taking/day? Imo its a little underdosed but that pry depends how many packets your using.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man. I think you'll love both Derm and Sustain. How many servings of First Order are you taking/day? Imo its a little underdosed but that pry depends how many packets your using.
One on rest days and two on training days is the plan. I'll likely just try and score a tub next week to take this log where it needs to go, if First Order is going to remain a staple in it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Arms-
Triceps
Close Grip BB Bench Press-225lbs/8/3
Rope pulldowns-110lbs/10, 120lbs/8, 130lbs/7
EZ Bar Skull Crushers-85lbs/10, 105lbs/8, 115lbs/6

Biceps
Incline DB Curls-35lbs/8/3
EZ Bar Preacher Curls-85lbs/10, 95lbs/10, 105lbs/8, 115lbs/6
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls-30lbs/8/3

*Nothing noteworthy as far as strength or weight gains are concerned. On the flip side, my libido is even higher than it was on the Get Diesel products, so my girlfriend is about to make me sleep on the couch.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Legs

Squats-225lbs-12/4
Box Calf Raises-185lbs/25/4
DB Lunges-50lbs/8/3
Seated Machine Leg Extension-150lbs/12/3

*No noticeable strength gains so far, but my endurance seems to be up. I will step on a scale in another 5 days when the cycle is 1/3 of the way through to check on weight gains. I have yet to experience any back pumps or any negative sides so far. Dermacrine seems to have made my testicles even more swollen than they were prior to the cycle beginning, so that's kind of a plus.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, good log bro... Keep up the hard work.

-Pp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Back-

SLDL-225lbs/10, 315lbs/8, 405lbs/6,(strapped from here on out)455lbs/3, 475lbs/1(barely locked out)
Bent Over BB Rows-(underhand)135lbs/8/3 (overhand)135lbs/8/3
Pulldowns-150lbs/12/4

*I was pretty smoked after the SLDL's today, but I definitely feel this stack kicking in already. I managed to get lucky today and I definitely am liking the libido boosting effects of the Dermacrine. For those wondering, I took a shower six hours after the morning application to prevent any cross contamination with my girlfriend this afternoon. I still havent had a back pump or had any other negative issues to be concerned about either. I've dosing the single, daily Mass Tab at lunch time with support supplements at breakfast and dinner. This seems to be helping keep the sides at bay and making this an enjoyable cycle so far.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Chest

Incline BB Bench Press-135lbs/12, 185lbs/10, 225lbs/8, 275lbs/6
Incline DB Fly-40lbs/10/4
Seated Pec Deck Machine-180lbs/12, 190lbs/10, 200lbs/8
Bilateral Chest Press(Hammer Strength)-160lbs/10, 180lbs/8, 200lbs/6

*Libido is still up, but I am beginning to notice some slight testicle atrophy. This isn't that bad, they've actually just returned to normal, b/c at the beginning they swole up pretty big:D. Anyhow, I'm getting super oily skin and I'm beginning to notice some elevated blood pressure. I've been using Hawthorne for the last month, so I'll just add some celery seed extract and see if that helps.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice log as always Sol. Damn crazy SLDL!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders-

BB Military Press-135lbs/12, 185lbs/10, 205lbs/8, 225lbs/6
Arnold DB Presses-40lbs/8/4
Lateral Cable Raises-30lbs/10/4
Forward DB Raises-20lbs/10/4

*My weight is up around 4lbs(189lbs) as of today. This way an early morning weigh in after my usual morning bowel movement. I did not eat breakfast, this was on an empty stomach. So far, so good, nothing negative to note as far as sides.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Arms-

Biceps-
Incline DB curls-35lbs 12/4
EZ Bar Preacher Curls-85lbs/8/4
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls-30lbs/10/4

Triceps-
Close Gripped BB Bench Press-225lbs/8/4
Tricep Rope Pulldown-110lbs/8/4
Dips-8, 10, 12, 15,
EZ Bar Skull Crusher-85lbs/8/4

*I'm looking noticeably bigger, altough the scale isn't much different from what it was over the weekend. Its been humid here, so my skin has been an oily mess, but I haven't had any acne outbreaks. Strength hasn't changed much, but my endurance has gone up. I feel like things are about to get interesting.

P.S. I'm currently out of First Order. I'll be purchasing some again when its not Christmas time. An expensive and effective supplement IMO.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Legs

Squats-135lbs/15, 185lbs/12, 225lbs/10, 275lbs/8
DB Lunges-50lbs/8/4
BB Calf Raises-185lbs/25/4
Leg Flexion Machine-80lbs/12/4

*The weather finally changed today, so it was hard to motivate myself to go to the gym. Once there, I had a decent workout, but nothing incredible to note as far as strength or endurance. Libido is still high, which is a true testament to how well Dermacrine functions. Starting to notice some mild lethargy, but nothing unbearable. This is the two week mark for the cycle. Tomorrow begins day 15, which is the half way point of the cycle. I may have to go out of town for the next couple of weeks to begin training for new job. I doubt the Best Western there has a decent gym, but I guess we'll see. If not, I think my there's a place I can go that's about 15 minutes from where I'll be staying, that has daily rates. This sucks that this had to happen so close to Christmas, b/c my girlfriend is thoroughly pissed about me being gone. I'll get to come back on the weekends, but its still a bit inconvenient.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slowmun,

Are you getting decent sleep?(ie rising early in the morning?)

-Pp

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I always get up early. My sleep averages between 6-9 hours daily and there's much that I can do to change that with my work schedule. I do take naps when I get around 6 hours of sleep, but that's about it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday.......
Back-

SLDL's-225lbs/10, 315lbs/8, 405lbs/6,(strapped) 455lbs/3, 475LBS/1
Bent over BB Rows-(underhand)135lbs/8/4(overhand)135lbs/8/4
Wide Grip Pulldowns-150lbs/8/4
Close Grip Pulldowns-150lbs/8/4

*I actually got my first back pump yesterday and it was still not something that was as noticeable as on other OTC orals. So far the cycle is going great. I'm appearing to be losing BF, while going up in weight. I'm not holding much water at all and my strength and endurance are improving. I've not had any issues with BP, since adding the celery seed extract either.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Chest-

Incline DB Fly- 40lbs/10/4
Incline DB Press-50lbs/15, 65lbs/10, 75lbs/7, 80lbs/6
Pec Deck Fly Machine-180lbs/12, 190lbs/10, 200lbs/8, 210lbs/5
Flat BB Bench Press-185lbs/8, 225lbs/6, 275lbs/4

*Strength is starting to get noticeably better, but endurance is way up. I managed to actually move some decent weight after some pre-exhaustion sets. I only have about 11 days left, so I'll be doing another weigh in on Thursday. This has been a very satisfying cycle so far, so I'm excited to see what's in store for the next week and a half.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders-

Clean and Jerk-135lbs/8/3
Seated DB Military Press-50lbs/12/3
Forward DB raises-20lbs/8/3
Lateral DB raises-20lbs/8/3

*I'm starting to get sick. I've been fighting this off by mega-dosing anti-oxidants and all that I've managed to do is to keep it at the threshold of a full blown illness. I've been sleeping alot and trying to get as much rest as possible lately. My workout today was forced and I really didn't want to be in the gym. My weight is up 9lbs as of this morning. I'm hoping this bug will subside and I can continue to make some more solid gains for the remainder of the cycle and into PCT.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to begin post cycle therapy, b/c I've gotten pretty sick. I'll likely post pics and final thoughts tomorrow night. I tried to weigh my options and while some would say to keep on going, I'm going to do the smart thing and just begin post cycle therapy. Its been a great cycle, but I need to get better.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
I'm probably going to begin post cycle therapy, b/c I've gotten pretty sick. I'll likely post pics and final thoughts tomorrow night. I tried to weigh my options and while some would say to keep on going, I'm going to do the smart thing and just begin post cycle therapy. Its been a great cycle, but I need to get better.
I wouldn't consider anything you say tomorrow night "final". It's not done until a few weeks after PCT, when you see how your body (hopefully) returns to its normal state. I guess thats why they call it a "cycle". Please keep us updated on how you do on your post cycle, and any problems you have.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't consider anything you say tomorrow night "final". It's not done until a few weeks after post cycle therapy, when you see how your body (hopefully) returns to its normal state. I guess thats why they call it a "cycle". Please keep us updated on how you do on your post cycle, and any problems you have.
Uh, I've probably got more experience in this area than you think, but thanks for posting your opinion in my log:wtf:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Just an update.....

After what seemed to be long layoff, I managed to get to the gym today. So far, PCT is going swimmingly and I suprised to report that I haven't had any major drops in libido. I still haven't managed to get recent pics, but I'll work on that at some point soon. Anyhow, I'll chime in from time to time to kep all of those interested in where things are at. I'm digging the Dermacrine Sustain a good bit, so it was interesting to see that they've expanded their already amazing line-up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an update.....

After what seemed to be long layoff, I managed to get to the gym today. So far, post cycle therapy is going swimmingly and I suprised to report that I haven't had any major drops in libido. I still haven't managed to get recent pics, but I'll work on that at some point soon. Anyhow, I'll chime in from time to time to kep all of those interested in where things are at. I'm digging the Dermacrine Sustain a good bit, so it was interesting to see that they've expanded their already amazing line-up.
How did you like the masstabs bud? And i agree the dermacrine sustain is bad ass. Brought my libidi back to where it was when i was a teen again! The gf lovess it! hahah

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How did you like the masstabs bud? And i agree the dermacrine sustain is bad ass. Brought my libidi back to where it was when i was a teen again! The gf lovess it! hahah
I actually liked them alot. I barely had any negative side effects at all with them. I only got a hair over 3 weeks on them before getting sick though.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's a short summary-

I never once felt any negative side effect such as BP elevation or back pump. I had oily skin, but no increased acne. libido did not take a hit whatsoever and was even elevated for the first week and a half. Strength gains became evident at the one weeks mark and physical changes became evident at the two week mark. This was one of the better cycles that I've ran, b/c there were more positives than negatives. I would run this stack again. I would also suspect that Dermacrine made a significant impact on the overall success.

*I gained 9 lbs on cycle, but lost 3 while being sick. That's a total of 6 lbs gained and I don't gain much from OTC cycles any more.
*Get Mass Tabs while you can, b/c IDS has discontinued them and they are disappearing quickly.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a short summary-

I never once felt any negative side effect such as BP elevation or back pump. I had oily skin, but no increased acne. libido did not take a hit whatsoever and was even elevated for the first week and a half. Strength gains became evident at the one weeks mark and physical changes became evident at the two week mark. This was one of the better cycles that I've ran, b/c there were more positives than negatives. I would run this stack again. I would also suspect that Dermacrine made a significant impact on the overall success.

*I gained 9 lbs on cycle, but lost 3 while being sick. That's a total of 6 lbs gained and I don't gain much from OTC cycles any more.
*Get Mass Tabs while you can, b/c IDS has discontinued them and they are disappearing quickly.

Any notice of gyno or anything? did you think it was a pretty wet product or no? Ive got a couple boxes of this stuff.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Any notice of gyno or anything? did you think it was a pretty wet product or no? Ive got a couple boxes of this stuff.
I really didn't feel like I retained much water. I had no issues with gyno and I am susceptible to it. I had a minor prolactin spike that was remedied with Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), which is a dopaminergic. I suppose any Mucuna Pruriens product would be equally effective for on cycle and post cycle prolactin control. I really can't say enough good about the Dermacrine. I think that was what made this such an enjoyable cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really didn't feel like I retained much water. I had no issues with gyno and I am susceptible to it. I had a minor prolactin spike that was remedied with Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), which is a dopaminergic. I suppose any Mucuna Pruriens product would be equally effective for on cycle and post cycle prolactin control. I really can't say enough good about the Dermacrine. I think that was what made this such an enjoyable cycle.
You've seriously got me reconsidering my plans, and starting up on the dermacrine....

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You've seriously got me reconsidering my plans, and starting up on the dermacrine....
Not trying to influence your decision, but the products are that good. They are definitely something everyone needs to use to believe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was definitely sticking to my plan of using sustain for PCT, but had dropped the idea of demacrine for on cycle. I still have 5 weeks left tho, so I can put it back in. I have the bottle here already. decisions decisions....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I was definitely sticking to my plan of using sustain for post cycle therapy, but had dropped the idea of demacrine for on cycle. I still have 5 weeks left tho, so I can put it back in. I have the bottle here already. decisions decisions....
i'd def use on cycle!I may do it debating.. still