In case you were wondering......

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm probably going to begin post cycle therapy, b/c I've gotten pretty sick. I'll likely post pics and final thoughts tomorrow night. I tried to weigh my options and while some would say to keep on going, I'm going to do the smart thing and just begin post cycle therapy. Its been a great cycle, but I need to get better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I'm probably going to begin post cycle therapy, b/c I've gotten pretty sick. I'll likely post pics and final thoughts tomorrow night. I tried to weigh my options and while some would say to keep on going, I'm going to do the smart thing and just begin post cycle therapy. Its been a great cycle, but I need to get better.
    I wouldn't consider anything you say tomorrow night "final". It's not done until a few weeks after PCT, when you see how your body (hopefully) returns to its normal state. I guess thats why they call it a "cycle". Please keep us updated on how you do on your post cycle, and any problems you have.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimalG View Post
    I wouldn't consider anything you say tomorrow night "final". It's not done until a few weeks after post cycle therapy, when you see how your body (hopefully) returns to its normal state. I guess thats why they call it a "cycle". Please keep us updated on how you do on your post cycle, and any problems you have.
    Uh, I've probably got more experience in this area than you think, but thanks for posting your opinion in my log

4. Just an update.....

After what seemed to be long layoff, I managed to get to the gym today. So far, PCT is going swimmingly and I suprised to report that I haven't had any major drops in libido. I still haven't managed to get recent pics, but I'll work on that at some point soon. Anyhow, I'll chime in from time to time to kep all of those interested in where things are at. I'm digging the Dermacrine Sustain a good bit, so it was interesting to see that they've expanded their already amazing line-up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Just an update.....

After what seemed to be long layoff, I managed to get to the gym today. So far, post cycle therapy is going swimmingly and I suprised to report that I haven't had any major drops in libido. I still haven't managed to get recent pics, but I'll work on that at some point soon. Anyhow, I'll chime in from time to time to kep all of those interested in where things are at. I'm digging the Dermacrine Sustain a good bit, so it was interesting to see that they've expanded their already amazing line-up.
    How did you like the masstabs bud? And i agree the dermacrine sustain is bad ass. Brought my libidi back to where it was when i was a teen again! The gf lovess it! hahah
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    How did you like the masstabs bud? And i agree the dermacrine sustain is bad ass. Brought my libidi back to where it was when i was a teen again! The gf lovess it! hahah
    I actually liked them alot. I barely had any negative side effects at all with them. I only got a hair over 3 weeks on them before getting sick though.

7. Here's a short summary-

I never once felt any negative side effect such as BP elevation or back pump. I had oily skin, but no increased acne. libido did not take a hit whatsoever and was even elevated for the first week and a half. Strength gains became evident at the one weeks mark and physical changes became evident at the two week mark. This was one of the better cycles that I've ran, b/c there were more positives than negatives. I would run this stack again. I would also suspect that Dermacrine made a significant impact on the overall success.

*I gained 9 lbs on cycle, but lost 3 while being sick. That's a total of 6 lbs gained and I don't gain much from OTC cycles any more.
    *Get Mass Tabs while you can, b/c IDS has discontinued them and they are disappearing quickly.

8. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Here's a short summary-

I never once felt any negative side effect such as BP elevation or back pump. I had oily skin, but no increased acne. libido did not take a hit whatsoever and was even elevated for the first week and a half. Strength gains became evident at the one weeks mark and physical changes became evident at the two week mark. This was one of the better cycles that I've ran, b/c there were more positives than negatives. I would run this stack again. I would also suspect that Dermacrine made a significant impact on the overall success.

*I gained 9 lbs on cycle, but lost 3 while being sick. That's a total of 6 lbs gained and I don't gain much from OTC cycles any more.
    *Get Mass Tabs while you can, b/c IDS has discontinued them and they are disappearing quickly.

Any notice of gyno or anything? did you think it was a pretty wet product or no? Ive got a couple boxes of this stuff.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Any notice of gyno or anything? did you think it was a pretty wet product or no? Ive got a couple boxes of this stuff.
    I really didn't feel like I retained much water. I had no issues with gyno and I am susceptible to it. I had a minor prolactin spike that was remedied with Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), which is a dopaminergic. I suppose any Mucuna Pruriens product would be equally effective for on cycle and post cycle prolactin control. I really can't say enough good about the Dermacrine. I think that was what made this such an enjoyable cycle.

10. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    I really didn't feel like I retained much water. I had no issues with gyno and I am susceptible to it. I had a minor prolactin spike that was remedied with Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), which is a dopaminergic. I suppose any Mucuna Pruriens product would be equally effective for on cycle and post cycle prolactin control. I really can't say enough good about the Dermacrine. I think that was what made this such an enjoyable cycle.
    You've seriously got me reconsidering my plans, and starting up on the dermacrine....

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You've seriously got me reconsidering my plans, and starting up on the dermacrine....
    Not trying to influence your decision, but the products are that good. They are definitely something everyone needs to use to believe.

12. I was definitely sticking to my plan of using sustain for PCT, but had dropped the idea of demacrine for on cycle. I still have 5 weeks left tho, so I can put it back in. I have the bottle here already. decisions decisions....

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was definitely sticking to my plan of using sustain for post cycle therapy, but had dropped the idea of demacrine for on cycle. I still have 5 weeks left tho, so I can put it back in. I have the bottle here already. decisions decisions....
    i'd def use on cycle!I may do it debating.. still
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. In case you were thinking of asking for a source...
    By MidwestBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2013, 04:37 PM
  2. In case you did not hear the news
    By endless in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:29 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:36 PM