X-Reaper and X-Factor: no el sponsoro

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not big into logs, but I decided I was going to log this cycle of X-Factor that I am doing. I purchased (2) bottles of X-Factor that came in yesterday and will be using (4) gels each day. This will equate to 50 days @ 1g of AA. Once again I paid for these (2) bottles out of my own pocket.

Here is a breakdown of my day:

7:00am-Wake up, take supplements (including 1 X-Factor gel)+protein

8:00am-Arrive at work

9:30am-protein again

12:00pm-take another X-Factor gel+complex carbs

2:00pm-protein

4:00pm-complex carbs

4:30pm-Work ends+(1 X-Factor gel)

5:00pm-Eat a small meal (40g protein)

5:30pm-6:30pm- Take a nap

7:00pm-Eat another small meal (40g protein)+X-Factor gel

8:30pm-Take stims (approx. 200mg of caffeine.)

9:00pm-At the gym

10:15-10:30pm-Get out of the gym

10:30pm-Take ZMA

11:00pm-Drink soymilk/Chicken/other protein (50g-70g of protein), then get ready and go to bed.

I do NOT post-workout with carbs at all.

I start my morning with protein, then integrate carbs at lunch and early afternoon. I stop carbs at 6pm then use 99% protein for the rest of the evening.

Immediately after working out I take ZMA on an empty stomach and wait 30minutes.

I post workout with soy protein and only use soy on workout days. I do not use protein powder as I am lactose intolerant and soy is a good way to post workout as it is fast acting. I follow up by eating chicken or eggs.

As of right now I will be using a 40/40/20 main. ratio. Also I am endomorphic.

I am not following a specific exercise training regiment, I just have a tendency to do 'higher' volume of training.

Other than that I will keep the log very basic and to the point, focusing on X-Factor and not so much 'fluff' per se.

Couple of things to note:
-unless I mention specifically in my log that I didn't hit my meal ratios assume that I did.

-I'll try my best to update this log as often as possible. This is another thing that deters me from doing sponsored logs, b/c at least since this is unsponsored I can update as often as time allows.

-I expect to keep everything consistant the entire time.

Current supps that will be used in the log:

-ZMA
-X-Factor
-Multivitamins/Multiminerals
-Glucosamine (when needed)
-Caffeine (pre-workout)
-Digestive Enzymes

.....that's it

I've been using Diesel Test for around 5 months straight so I'm going to take a break off the natural test boosters and try this instead.

I am taking a specific interest in AA not because of the 'Oh I'm sore, so that's cool' aspect, but in general the science behind it. I tried X-Factor awhile ago @ 5 gels/ED and wound up having headaches which caused me to use it sporadically. This time I will just run it at 4 gels/ED at a consistant timing/dose.

Stats:

23 yrs old
5'9"
187lbs
15% BF
Endomorphic

I speculate that the true benefit of Archadonic Acid is achieved around 75days and not 50day but who knows.

Let's see how long I can actually stay dedicated to this log. lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Day 1:

Last night I recieved my X-Factor bottles and starting my 4 gels/ED dosing today. I took one already this morning.

cardio is up for tonight as I worked back last night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the o i'm sore part really starts to suck after a while

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
do people that are LI have a prob w/ egg white protein? If not, why are you using soy and not egg white?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
do people that are LI have a prob w/ egg white protein? If not, why are you using soy and not egg white?
For awhile I was using Egg Protein with no problems. I had some nasty gas but that was about it. I recently tried 1 egg protein shake and had some GI from it, which may be from not using it for quite some time.

Anyways, the reason why I specifically use soy protein post workout is due to the fairly quick digestive process. Egg digests at a much slower rate vs. soy.

I realize that there is this huge thing about estrogen from soy, etc, etc. IMO, I find the estrogen to be negligible, and would take that over not having some fast acting protein post workout. At the same time that is the only circumstances that I use soy protein. I have been thinking about easing back into my egg protein shakes....I have a lot of tubs left lying around the place.

Fast Digesting:
-Whey protein
-Soy protein

Slower Digesting:
-Casein protein
-Egg protein

I also eat whole food prior to going to bed to delay catabolism.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely follow this one as I trust your opinion. Good luck man!

How about some before and after pics?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm quite a dyslexic typer myself, its particularly funny when it does end up being another word.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
how defiant are you going to be?

de·fi·ant (dĭ-fī'ənt) Pronunciation Key
adj. Marked by defiance; boldly resisting.

de·fi'ant·ly adv.
lol, I got what he was referring to. My girlfriend has the camera that she took last weekend (it was hers to begin with), but i'll be heading back this weekend so I'll try and get it back from her.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
how defiant are you going to be?

de·fi·ant (dĭ-fī'ənt) Pronunciation Key
adj. Marked by defiance; boldly resisting.

de·fi'ant·ly adv.
Haha. Sorry about that. That's why I'm an engineering major, that way my grades aren't dependent upon how well I write. But I corrected it just for you Easy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
reaper. cant believe you did 5 months straight on diesel test-damn. i cant take xf, i off on take celebrex for arthritis in my neck, but im interested in your take on xf. good luck.:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
reaper. cant believe you did 5 months straight on diesel test-damn. i cant take xf, i off on take celebrex for arthritis in my neck, but im interested in your take on xf. good luck.:cheers:
haha yeah. I got on the stuff and I really liked it so the only thing I changed around was the dosing from time to time so it would not be so consistant, but I always was using bottle to bottle. It's good stuff.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Actually tonight I'm going to play some football outside instead of hitting the treadmill. I haven't played football in quite some time so it'll be interesting to see how good I am....or not good for that matter...haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
For awhile I was using Egg Protein with no problems. I had some nasty gas but that was about it. I recently tried 1 egg protein shake and had some GI from it, which may be from not using it for quite some time.

Anyways, the reason why I specifically use soy protein post workout is due to the fairly quick digestive process. Egg digests at a much slower rate vs. soy.

I realize that there is this huge thing about estrogen from soy, etc, etc. IMO, I find the estrogen to be negligible, and would take that over not having some fast acting protein post workout. At the same time that is the only circumstances that I use soy protein. I have been thinking about easing back into my egg protein shakes....I have a lot of tubs left lying around the place.

Fast Digesting:
-Whey protein
-Soy protein

Slower Digesting:
-Casein protein
-Egg protein

I also eat whole food prior to going to bed to delay catabolism.
Try some Oryx Goat Whey! No, I have no affiliation with Vyotech! HAHA!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Update

Last night I was playing football and while I was running with the ball, 2 people simultaneously grabbed me. One person grabbed my legs pivoting me and another person jumped on my left side. As I was falling I put my right arm out to break my fall and sure enough with all the force I cracked both the radius AND the ulna.

This is actually the 5th time I've broken my right arm. The past 4 times were (2) skiing, (1) soccer, (1) tennis, so this is nothing new to me. In fact I don't have a cast, I just have this plaster splinter type set up.

So this basically puts me out of comission for 8 weeks as no upper body is possible with this injury.

Looks like this cycle is gonna have to wait for awhile....hopefully a nice little recomp in 2008.

......Over and out.

p.s. I'm angling my arm weird so I can actually type.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude. After the 5th break they should coat your skeleton in Adamantium for free.

Heal well, take your Cissus.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Damn! That sucks big time! I hope you get well soon bro!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Update

Last night I was playing football and while I was running with the ball, 2 people simultaneously grabbed me. One person grabbed my legs pivoting me and another person jumped on my left side. As I was falling I put my right arm out to break my fall and sure enough with all the force I cracked both the radius AND the ulna.

This is actually the 5th time I've broken my right arm. The past 4 times were (2) skiing, (1) soccer, (1) tennis, so this is nothing new to me. In fact I don't have a cast, I just have this plaster splinter type set up.

So this basically puts me out of comission for 8 weeks as no upper body is possible with this injury.

Looks like this cycle is gonna have to wait for awhile....hopefully a nice litter recomp in 2008.

......Over and out.

p.s. I'm angling my arm weird so I can actually type.

:sick: :sad:

dang man....sorry to hear that

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine. I've broken my nose, and a few of my fingers, but ouch

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck with your recovery.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I know we have our differences, but that is awful man. There's nothing like a sudden injury to dampen your excitement for a new supp cycle...I literally cringed when I read that.

I was looking forward to seeing what you had to say about your X-Factor experience since I plan on running it after the turn of the year (with Drive, RPM, and some creatine mono). Your reviews usually contain a good level of detail.

Well. Best of luck.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
PS Get new friends.

PPS OR wait until you recover, do your 100 days of X-Factor then whoop their asses.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Since the time off that I have is short, I don't think I need to put the X-Factor in the freezer. I'll probably just leave them on the shelves.

Not that this is a good thing, but I've been training very hard for the past several months and this will be a good break....(forced, lol).

I've taken a particular interest in X-Factor (specifically AA) because from researching it, it seems like it is the next best thing since creatine. I was eager to see how things would turn out with it, esp. since it is non-hormonal and its added benefits that it has to offer.

This is gonna have to wait for a while....sheit.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That really sucks... Damn. Sorry about the injury.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 21
Supplements 7
Female Fitness 10
oyvind Anabolics 0