Mini Review of DTHC and Lean Xtreme in PCT

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I had previously used Activate Xtreme and XLean (in addition to a SERM) for a 4 week superdrol Cycle and felt it got me going again rather quickly.

I liked it, but wanted to try out another set of products.

I chose Diesel Test Hard Core for my Test Booster and DS's Lean Xtreme for Cortisol control.

Personally, I feel that I could use some form of cortisol control regularly as I seem to respond well to it. I am a generally 'amped' up person, I work a lot of hours in a stressful environment. I tend to hold my fat on my lower abs and love handles.

I started DTHC @ 6 caps/day dosed morning, midday, and just before bed. LX was dosed @ 4caps/day (morning/afternoon).

Diesel Test Hard Core:

About day 3-4, I noticed a huge increase in libido. I already have a pretty healthy libido anyways. I wasn't popping random wood, but I had a VERY STRONG desire to nail just about any woman I saw. That pretty much continued through to the end of the bottle.

A few 'sides' that I experienced:

Darker Urine - This is caused by the DIM and only happened immediately after dosing. Increase water intake prior and just after dosing and it becomes less noticeable.

Body Odor - This was rather funny. On several occasions (like 5 or 6) I heard random comments about something 'smelling like a locker room' in the hallway outside my office, it wasn't like it was normal B.O. and no one was pointing fingers, it was just like something in the air.

One day I stopped over to pick up my girl and she opened my truck door and apparently it nailed her as the door opened and was like 'What the hell is that smell?!'

Funny thing is, I did not notice it one bit, but apparently it was pretty strong. Just to clarify, YES, I use deodorant and shower frequently.

Body Hair - I noticed an increase in hair growth on my upper back. I never have had hair on my back, a little down on my lower back, but that's it. This new 'growth' is across my shoulders and is rather sparse, but it was noticeable <to me>. I also noticed a little faster/thicker facial hair growth.

Aggression - I am prone to 'Alpha Male' attitude, whether on, off, sick, tired, doesn't matter, I've got it. About 12 days into the bottle, I had a 'confrontation' with my boss. I was a touch insubordinate, even though I was in the right, I should have done as I was told <grrr>. A few days later, I was called into her office was warned that people were complaining about being intimidated by me. Now, I do not walk around with a piss face on or anything. I smile a lot and appear outwardly friendly, but I generally keep to myself. But I am big (6'4"/280) as well as being blessed with a loud, deep voice. I suppose that frightens the little people. My 'alpha male' mentality had not changed for the better or worse during my time on with this supplement or the preceding cycle.

Honestly, I was quite surprised by this as I had no adverse interactions or conflicts with anyone inside or outside of work. I think it was several factors involved with this one:

1. my size
2. my stature
3. my voice
4. my 'smell'

Perhaps the addition of the smell somehow unconsciously triggered the feelings of 'intimidation' in them, as nothing else about me has changed.

I don't know, I'm not Freud.

Just reporting a very strange incident that happened.

Lean Xtreme:

I don't know what I can say about this stuff, other than I think it rocks. Every day it seemed I woke up a little leaner in the midsection. I'd love to make this something of a regular supplement, cycling on and off, 30 days at a time.

Now again, I responded to X-Lean, even in the same way, it just seems a bit more pronounced with Lean Xtreme (or may this combination as DTHC has cortisol control). Granted there are a thousand factors that play into that, my diet, sleep, stress levels, beer, thanksgiving feasts, etc, but I felt the difference was noticeable between the two products.

Overall:

I plan on running both of these products again in the future, the only change is that I will purchase 2 bottles of DTHC and run it longer and ~may~ play around with the dosage.

I've been off of it for a few days now and I felt it 'leave me'. Libido dropped a bit by the second day, my smell is gone <I think?> and I just feel 'normal' again. Damn it.

Hope this helps someone in the future...

X

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Nice review. I think the people getting intimidated by your smell is funny.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
was this lean extreme 2 or the original formula...?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Glad you liked LX. I plan on cycling it as long as I can!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. I assume you stuck with the 3 a day dosing?
Correct. Right in the morning, and mid-afternoon, which is when cortisol is supposed to be the highest, correct?

It seemed that every morning I would wake up a little leaner (by the mirror anyway.)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Right in the morning, and mid-afternoon, which is when cortisol is supposed to be the highest, correct?

It seemed that every morning I would wake up a little leaner (by the mirror anyway.)
Yeah. I actually take 2 in the AM upon waking. Then another 4 hours later to coincide with a second spike of cortisol.

I've gone up to four, it which case I dose 2 the second time as well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The "DIESEL TEST SMELL" is what some people exp. when they take DTH and have a high increase in DHEA and phermons from it. Most people cant smell their own phermons, but if they say you smell like a locker room or a bunch of people after wrestling or football practice, thats what it is. The same thing will probably happen to you if you took a high dose of DHEA a day.

The good thing is most people that get this DTH smell (including me) it usually means they are responding well to the product.

At 6/day you would probably not have got that smell at 4/5 day.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I definitely felt I responded well to the product. When I run it again, I'm going with 2 bottles and will drop the dose down to the 4/5 range and run it longer.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i was considering stacking LX original formula with the stack i got going because i feel it will help keep me lean and increase appetite since it theoretically increase natty t3 levels

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice review. Thanks for taking the time to make a mini review. I cant wait to try this stuff!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of just taking a low dose 12.5 mgs of t3 in place of LX while on cycle any objections?? and DTHC pct with torem im runnin a 6 week prop and masteron cycle