Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6mg melatonin
50mg 5htp
400mg valerian extract

Got my baggie, took 2 last night a half hour before bed, as I was watching a movie. I was super sleepy before I took it, stomach was empty. As I hit the sack and lay there, I suddenly got a burst of...well, not energy, but calm, and I felt uh, awake, or not so sleepy. It was kind of annoying, and surprising. I lay there for a while, and eventually fell asleep. It took longer than expected.

Sleep, however, was DEEP. Clean, no dreams I remembered, more like a coma. Got 6 hours, woke up feeling good, with no grogginess.

Just left the gym, took two scoops Purple Wraath and two Mega Sleep, then ate 3 eggs and 5 liver tabs. Hitting the sack now.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose about 15-20 minutes ago. I'm definitely feeling quite calm and relaxed. Somewhat drowsy. I'm hoping to wake up, feeling well-rested.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I woke up feeling really good again. It didn't make me sleepy before I hit the sack, but then again it didn't make me 'not sleepy' like the first time.

I gave a sample to a co-worker who usually drinks a glass of wine before bed to chill the f out. He took it after dinner. He said it hit him quick, 10 minutes, and within 30, he had to lay down. He was out like a light, and woke refreshed. It's his favorite so far, better than Abyss, for him.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback.

My sleep was definitely similar to yours; Coma like. I wish I knew why I was so tired the next day though, I don't know a lot about those ingredients. Do some people experience what I did, or am I just an anomaly ?

I'm scared to try it again, I couldn't function yesterday I was so tired. I took abyss last night and I'm wide awake and full of energy today. I realize everyone is different.

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
I've only started experimenting with different sleep aids for those nights I get hyped up and have trouble getting to sleep. This mix sounds interesting but maybe not powerful enough from the effect you guys are describing. What do you guys know of that could give one a pretty powerful hit and make one very drowsy ? This sounded mix sounded good but the bolt of calm energy isn't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a Nyquil sort of effect. Asking about supplements of course as I'd rather stay away from presciption stuff. How was abyss?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somnidren-GH made me drowsy, and I'm the guy who is Nyquil, Codeine, and Vicodin proof. Nothing makes me drowsy.

I used 3 mega-Sleep samples, my co-worker used one. I like it. It's very economical, and I slept REALLY deep every all three nights. Zero negative side effects. I may give it a whirl here very soon, with a full bottle.

My co-worker loved it. He won't shut up about it, and keeps bugging me to place an order with him. I get a daily barrage of 'hurry up and order' (he doesn't have a credit card).

That's my feedback. Overall, I'd give it an 8, down two points because it doesn't have any pre-sleep effects. I'd love it if it would relax me and make me sleepy.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 mg melatonin!!! Wow that's a huge dose. I know 3 knocks me out silly but I couldn't find it at a smaller dose. This should be interesting when my sample gets here

mrSlate

Awards
Why is it that anything beyond 1.5mg of melatonin gives me a coldsore or 2? If I bump it over 2mg I get even more.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
6 mg melatonin!!! Wow that's a huge dose. I know 3 knocks me out silly but I couldn't find it at a smaller dose. This should be interesting when my sample gets here
hmmm really? I've been on 6mg most nights for the past month or two. They are 3mg so i've been popping 2 about 30-60mins before bed. Usually does the trick, although there's been a few where it seems to have to oppositeeffect and i'm staring at the ceiling all night.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: yeah, I know, I said I was done. :p I took the Mega-Sleep 3 nights in a row. I felt refreshed during the day, and I realized yesterday I didn't need an afternoon caffeine pick-up. I slept fine last night without it, but today I feel not so great, on the same sleep as the last three nights.

I'm placing an order right now. Thanks, custom.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm really? I've been on 6mg most nights for the past month or two. They are 3mg so i've been popping 2 about 30-60mins before bed. Usually does the trick, although there's been a few where it seems to have to oppositeeffect and i'm staring at the ceiling all night.
Thats been my experience with these samples too. Out of 5 nights, all of them I was drowsy, but 3 nights I was staring at the ceiling all night or fitfully sleeping waking up every 45 minutes when I finally managed to fall asleep, but 2 nights I slept perfectly and fell immediately back asleep after getting up to pee.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order placed for two bottles! Quick and easy process, very nice.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll give this another bump for cc.com.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my package yesterday!! I just gave one of my bottles to the co-worker who loved it so much. Can't wait to get on it.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
i compiled my own stack of all these ingredients instead of 5-htp im using 500mg tryptophan and im using liquid passion flower extract with valerian root and 3mg melatnon and i sleep great!!!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Thats been my experience with these samples too. Out of 5 nights, all of them I was drowsy, but 3 nights I was staring at the ceiling all night or fitfully sleeping waking up every 45 minutes when I finally managed to fall asleep, but 2 nights I slept perfectly and fell immediately back asleep after getting up to pee.
I think this comes with high doses of melatonin...at least that seems to be my experience. I have 3mg tablets that I only take in halves or quarters. Really, If I go above 2mg I end up waking up after a few hours of sleep, or do the whole toss&turn/half asleep thing all night. If I keep it low dosed I have very solid sleep. Although, I'm not a very heavy guy...so doses vary. Did you try just 1 cap?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this comes with high doses of melatonin...at least that seems to be my experience. I have 3mg tablets that I only take in halves or quarters. Really, If I go above 2mg I end up waking up after a few hours of sleep, or do the whole toss&turn/half asleep thing all night. If I keep it low dosed I have very solid sleep. Although, I'm not a very heavy guy...so doses vary. Did you try just 1 cap?
yeah, and both those nites (I only had 2 caps) I slept well. not magically good, but better than normal :)

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I popped 6 mg of melatonin last night and slept like a baby. Woke up feeling refreshed. Love the stuff.