- 11-22-2007, 09:51 AM
I was fortunate enough to get a free sample of APM and here is what I think of it.
In this shorten work week I put my 40 hours in 3 days. I was exhausted and it was squat day (lacid acid workout). I took 5 pills according to the instruction for my weight at work and on my way home I was thinking this stuff isn't working. As I was training though I felt great, energny was through the roof and had a great work, even went out to dinner afterward.
Cons: wonder how cost effective with having to take 5 pills.
Pros: Works great, no jitters and no crashes. This is a great product I will take before a Powerlifting Meet or Strongman Contests that I do, other stuff gives me the jitters and actually feel weaker cause of it, not so with AMP
Thank you for the sample will be purchasing
- 11-22-2007, 10:17 AM
- 11-22-2007, 10:25 AM
11-22-2007, 10:29 AM
11-22-2007, 12:07 PM
Sorry my first review and I screw it up its:RPM (the r looks like a on the brochure)
11-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By fightinirish in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2005, 01:50 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:51 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 08:47 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 12:25 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 08:47 AM