Epistane Rocks

whitehope22

Banned
Awards
The best product ive ever used. I feel like an animal in the gym, lost some unwanted "flab"

whitehope22

Banned
Awards
Not through yet

Actually, im on my second week, up to 4 capsules a day, and i dont know whats in this stuff but i think its more than epthio!!! Hahahaha!!

I will probably just get on some Trib like test drive when im through.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Actually, im on my second week, up to 4 capsules a day, and i dont know whats in this stuff but i think its more than epthio!!! Hahahaha!!

I will probably just get on some Trib like test drive when im through.
noobs replying to noobs, talking about noob products.....:wtf: :wtf: :stick: :stick:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You do not know what is in it, and you take it? You do not know what PCT you are suppose to have? AWESOME!

whitehope22

Banned
Awards
Wtf

it was a comment, don't take it literally. Im just really impressed with whats its done for me in only two weeks. Of course i know whats in it.....you guys need to relax!

I've wasted plent of $$$ on sh.t that hasn't paid any dividends, im sure you guys can relate

Its Thanksgiving!!!:bb3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a pct besides trib lined up you claim you know about it but most on the 2nd week of the cycle do not take 40mg unless they have multiple cycles already i ran Havoc for a 1st cycle and ran support supps ryr,milk this, Haw berr and Liverlonger during the cycle and ran it 10/20/30/40.

I noticed shedding at 40mg and your running 40md 2nd week not to sure that is wise and i also had a SERM, natty test booster and cortisol blocker for pct but you do not mention any of these things. Also from what i can tell you have no other cycle exp. listen to these guys they know what they are talking about i understand that you get your hands on something like Epi and you cannot wait to get started but it really is better to wait till you have gathered the knowledge and ALL the needed supps to go along with it.

Yes it is Thanksgiving and you may feel great now but if you continue to do what your doing your Christmas may not be so merry take care and happy holidays

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I pulsed Epi myself. 3-4 caps/day four days a week (only on work out days)

I had no shutdown, no cramps or back pumps, no acne, no sides PERIOD. Used no liver protectant but I took my fish oils, ALA, and multi vitamin.

So, if ya want to feel a helluva lot better and not have to think about the sides, start pulsing now . . when pulsing, the extra support - RYR, hawthorn berry, etc - isn't a must.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I ran mine ED, and actually ran it nearly 6 weeks (5 1/2 weeks actually) so I could dose it 10mg/day for 3-4 days so I could see what it was going to do. Ran 4 more weeks at 20mg/day, 30mg/day, 40mg/day, 40mg/day. I can say I made my greatest gains at 30mg/day in both size and strength.

In my case, I didn't have much noticable shut down, but some. Finishing up my post cycle therapy in the next 2 weeks, taking a couple months off and doing it again, except staying at 30mg/day for weeks 3-6.

Its an awesome product (probably the best I've ever taken in the last 13 years) but you still have to take precautions.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran mine ED, and actually ran it nearly 6 weeks (5 1/2 weeks actually) so I could dose it 10mg/day for 3-4 days so I could see what it was going to do. Ran 4 more weeks at 20mg/day, 30mg/day, 40mg/day, 40mg/day. I can say I made my greatest gains at 30mg/day in both size and strength.

In my case, I didn't have much noticable shut down, but some. Finishing up my post cycle therapy in the next 2 weeks, taking a couple months off and doing it again, except staying at 30mg/day for weeks 3-6.

Its an awesome product (probably the best I've ever taken in the last 13 years) but you still have to take precautions.
Glad you enjoyed it, bro !

I will be giving Havoc a real go in January myself, @ 30-40mg/day for 4 weeks. Wondering what Epi's 'FULL EFFECTS' really would be on my body .. And when that time comes, I'll be adding in the aforementioned liver/BP/Cholestorol supps, as I'm running it [Havoc] at optimum dosage, and not pussy-footing around . . haha

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

I will be giving Havoc a real go in January myself, @ 30-40mg/day for 4 weeks. Wondering what Epi's 'FULL EFFECTS' really would be on my body .. And when that time comes, I'll be adding in the aforementioned liver/BP/Cholestorol supps, as I'm running it [Havoc] at optimum dosage, and not pussy-footing around . . haha
Make note where your doses make the best gains. I found that at 30mg was best for me, but at 40mg I noticed no additional gains, but started noticing side effects, most notably loss of libido. 30mg I was an animal, 40mg I had dimished libido.

Ive heard others mention the 30mg vs 40mg dosages as well.

Good luck with your run!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree.

I am pulsing Epistane with POST Cycle Support and Cycle Support throughout and am loving it.

CROWLER

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you will enjoy the Havoc with all the support sups and pct no sides to speak of except slight shredding last week at 40mg nothing big. And you have previous cycle exp you probally will not have any problems at that dose and if that is your avatar you look great bro keep up the good work.

I have a bottle of m-drol and h-drol i will run 1 or the other in April 08 leaning to the h-drol as it tends to be milder along the same lines as Havoc/epi. The m-drol scares me i keep seeing posts that with even very good support supps and pct the sides can be nasty and still some get gyno even with the proper pct but i will research it more.

I gain 9lbs in my 4 week Havoc cycle at 10-20-30-40 and just finishing 3rd week pct nolva 40-30-20-10 diesel test 2 tabs 3 times a day and retain 2 1 tab 3 times a day. I have kept 7 lbs and my strength went up nice not awesome but very noticable have kept all the strength gains and only lost 2 lbs some all in all was very pleased with it good luck bro

puffylove

Awards
Guys, I am just wondering, how do you determine 30 mgs when one capsule is 20 mg, so do you break it into half ???
BTW, you don't need serm for epistane cycle except if you start at 40 mg for the whole cycle. The first cycle will not be the same as the second cycle so don't expect the same gains always.

cromwell

Awards
I pulsed Epi myself. 3-4 caps/day four days a week (only on work out days)

I had no shutdown, no cramps or back pumps, no acne, no sides PERIOD. Used no liver protectant but I took my fish oils, ALA, and multi vitamin.

So, if ya want to feel a helluva lot better and not have to think about the sides, start pulsing now . . when pulsing, the extra support - RYR, hawthorn berry, etc - isn't a must.
Week 6, up 12 ibs, feel great (except for my old ass joints and shoulders, ha ha) pulsing with no ****ing worries! Dhea on off days, topped out at 30mg of havoc. I will be running blood work at the end and I will run a PCT, because why risk your health? Also I am 41, so, despite the fact that I look and feel good, one never knows. Caution beats reckless abandonment every time.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
Guys, I am just wondering, how do you determine 30 mgs when one capsule is 20 mg, so do you break it into half ???
BTW, you don't need serm for epistane cycle except if you start at 40 mg for the whole cycle. The first cycle will not be the same as the second cycle so don't expect the same gains always.

Read ur bottle. Serving size = 20 mg......Serving Size also = 2 pills. 10mg per.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Read ur bottle. Serving size = 20 mg......Serving Size also = 2 pills. 10mg per.

Pffftt you kids and your new math bahhhhhhh :)

CROWLER

puffylove

Awards
Guys, what do you guys think of stacking epi with dbol and test and 10 mg nolva and ATD, arimidex is very expensive and letro has bad side effects, so can epi with nolva and ATD control the water retention and bloatness?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, what do you guys think of stacking epi with dbol and test and 10 mg nolva and ATD, arimidex is very expensive and letro has bad side effects, so can epi with nolva and ATD control the water retention and bloatness?

I would be worried to answer your question even if i could but do not know enough about dbol or test to offer a opinion but with you not being sure of the mg per cap of epi it tends to make me think your not ready for any cycle

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I would be worried to answer your question even if i could but do not know enough about dbol or test to offer a opinion but with you not being sure of the mg per cap of epi it tends to make me think your not ready for any cycle

I'd say that's a true statement.

puffylove

Awards
Lool, I would reply that I have bought the bottle but never checked it out yet, I am 28 yrs old and have done many Ph cycles and winny cycle so I pretty much familiar with what I am doing, so I would say that is a false statement. I heard about epi but never tried it since I had winny.

puffylove

Awards
So none of y'll knows what is dbol and test, epi can help control estrogen along with ATD is that a fair statement or not that is all I need to know.

cromwell

Awards
So none of y'll knows what is dbol and test, epi can help control estrogen along with ATD is that a fair statement or not that is all I need to know.
If youre asking if it would be helpful as an AE, probably, but all the research ive seen in this regard did'nt involve other androgens. I would try to run a true AE. I think it would'nt hurt however to run the Epi however if that is your only option.

puffylove

Awards
I m running a true AE along with Epi, 10 mg nolva and ATD to control the water retention, bf 15% and would like to add mass without increasing my bf.

cromwell

Awards
I m running a true AE along with Epi, 10 mg nolva and ATD to control the water retention, bf 15% and would like to add mass without increasing my bf.
Which AE?
it looks like your're covered in terms of estrogen etc.
If your running dbol and test with a decent diet, your goal should be no problem. You many wnat to consider running something that does'nt aromatize as much as dbol and test however.
Lotsa choices!