Things Are Crazy! Drive + Rpm + Igf-2+ X-factor

which has givin you the most gains

• Total voters
king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
(new pics) Things Are Crazy! Drive + Rpm + Igf-2+ X-factor

so i decided to run a sup log i have given up on my workout log because people rarly go over there, plus i started taking supps so i might as well start the supp log,
I will be running drum rollllllllll

XFACTOR!!
DRIVE!!
RPM!!
IGF-2!!

yesterday was the first day of igf-2 drive and rpm my workout was insane!!!! im going to copy and paste my drive rpm workout that i posted in the workout log section so you all can know how it went

so today was an amazing workout i got rpm drive igf2 and x-factor today i took drive and rpm hr pre and let me tell you un ****ing believable!! this stuff is legit it was a leg day today and a great one at that, although i found i had to chill at some points cause i couldnt stop working out and my pump was soo intense i felt liike i was gonna faint, i took a scoop of the wtf pumped with it maybe next time ill leave that out cause the longer the workout went the better i was feeling, anyways heres what it looked like

squats
135x15 (slow)
225x10
275x9 (i never thought id climb this high so fast with no resting!! well 30 seconds or so :jaw: )

front squats (warm up for leg press)
135x10 (alllll the way down nice and slow on the way up nice and painful)

leg press
90x15
180x10
360x10 (slow)
450x10
540x6

(extremly huge pump going at this point)

ham curls
75x10 (nice and slow feel the burn!)
150x7 (couldnt finish a huge cramp in the calf lol i was dancing around the machine for a bit)

calf raises
90x20
90x10

shrugs
110x15
140x10
too cracked out to go any further i felt i was gonna fall to the floor and faint cause i worked so hard

so today i felt i had a great workout!!! scratch tthat a amazinggg workout!!

(rpm and drive are amazing!)

now today is day 2 of the stack and i incorporated x-factor bulk into the mix ill be running it at 1000mg a day split into 3 doses 3.3 grams of powder each dose, now a quick question reguarding x-factor i have eliminated all use of omega 3's and omegas in general, but when it comes to the point where i start feeling sore joints etc what do i do if i cant take anti inflamatorys like cissus??, well anyways i am expecting great things, here are start photos im 6'0" 177 dry morning weight
anyways sit back grab some food and watch to see what happens!

Attachments

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!!! Can't wait to see what happends! Enjoy!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
quick question when not getting enough sleep (2-3 hours because rpm was too good lol have to take it earlier) do any of you find it hard to take down food the next day sleep deprived??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question when not getting enough sleep (2-3 hours because rpm was too good lol have to take it earlier) do any of you find it hard to take down food the next day sleep deprived??
Not me. What is your dosing on IGF-2? I am running it right now at 10/day, day 16 for me, and it is has been awesome so far. I am also running 4 Drive/day, but I only have enough to last me another 8 days or so.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
So im at work now and just took my 3rd and last dose of x-factor todays tally was probably somwhere around 1100-1200mg i also took my igf2 drive and rpm 3 drive and 1 rpm i needed a kick to finish this midnight shift, anyways what i was saying about eating before....FORGET THAT!!!! I dont know what the hell has happend in the last 12 hrs but ive been eating everything! I had a huge sausege egg sandwhch atleast 100gr protein of whey a huge sweet potato bowl of chilli lb of whole milk yogurt, big plate of injera wa~t (ethiopian co-worker brought me it that girl cooks the awesome ethiopian food!!) 2 bananas and im sure one or 2 other things (its amazing!) NOW a couple questions i knew x-factor makes u hungry... This soon??? Also i was thinking maybe igf2 or drive could have somthing to do with this?? Well anyways its awesome to know that ur eating more than plenty to grow o today ended up being a great day although i only had three hours of sleep (thank you rpm :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
hen i say 1100-1200mg i mean like 11-12 grams of bulk ya know

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Eliminated the omega 3? Must be something i missed, why did you stop the omega 3?

Im guessing has to do with the X-factor? I need to research that ....

But, to note: Ive ran yellowgold + igf2 for 4 weeks, now starting my 8th week of just igf2, then next week I start ifg2/blue up for the final 4 weeks, for a total of 12weeks

So far, strength has been amazing, and size, im up + 6.5 lbs with 5 weeks left

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn dude, insane stack!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
King must be typing while he's jacked on RPM....... go on with your bad self man!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
King must be typing while he's jacked on RPM....... go on with your bad self man!
lol yea rpm does get me going quite a bit,

ok so its been 2 days since my leg day and my legs are still very nicly sore i didnt wanna go to the gym today cause i got sick after the gym and i wanna go back knowing i just wont steep back into a annoying illness again, BUT! that isnt a excuse not to EAT EAT EAT :) which i have no problem doing, so last night i took my igf-2 and slept like a baby i crashed at 130am (i work the midnight shift) rpm at this time wore off a bit and igf-2 prob was kickin in making it easy for me to go to bed (now remember the night before i only had 3 hrs of sleep) the next thing i remember it waking up fully resting at...215 in the afternoon LOL! i know i over over slept but im sure it was nothing but good for all my muscle putting all that food i ate last night to good use, today since i woke up late today i think im gonna skip rpm and just take drive otherwise i dont think ill ever be able to get to bed today although ill still slam down the X. so tomorrow its back to the gym full force no ****ing around and this time im bringing a coat lol its starting to get cold. tomorrow will be a back and trap/abs day and im soooo ready i would go today but i dont wanna risk going back into being sick, but so far this stack and been quite interesting and its only been 2-3 days!!! all i can say soo far is wow.... wow wow wow:thumbsup:
later everyone and thanks for following my log

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Not me. What is your dosing on IGF-2? I am running it right now at 10/day, day 16 for me, and it is has been awesome so far. I am also running 4 Drive/day, but I only have enough to last me another 8 days or so.
hey im running igf2 at 10 a day as well 4 before i go to bed since i figure thats where it will do its most work 3 weeks down the road ill bump it up to 4 3 times a day im gonna run it for 3 months, as well as drive and rpm, my drive dosage is 6 a day 3 wake up and 3 before workout and rpm is only when i need it on off days and 3 before the gym. glad to hear igf-2 is working for you man i expect great things,

to everyone i have been keeping up with my x-factor at around 1200mg (11-12 gr bulk) a day and i accidently ate somthing with olive oil in it does that mean that days worth of x-factor went to waste i didnt take the x-factor with that meal if it helps??
and also if joints start to get achy whats the best choice if you cant use cissus??

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Eliminated the omega 3? Must be something i missed, why did you stop the omega 3?

Im guessing has to do with the X-factor? I need to research that ....

But, to note: Ive ran yellowgold + igf2 for 4 weeks, now starting my 8th week of just igf2, then next week I start ifg2/blue up for the final 4 weeks, for a total of 12weeks

So far, strength has been amazing, and size, im up + 6.5 lbs with 5 weeks left
i hear blueup is crap man might wanna consider somthing else possible DRIVE and RPM :thumbsup:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of bumping up my x-factor dose to 2g's whats everyone opinion on that i drink plenty of water prob 2 gals + a day

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i hear blueup is crap man might wanna consider somthing else possible DRIVE and RPM :thumbsup:
Yeah, some people have said it's close to JW, and since I got it for a real steal, I figured i'd run it for 3-4 weeks. If after the first 2 wks, I notice nothing at all, then i'll add drive...

but, did you stop the omega3's because of the X-factor?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some people have said it's close to JW, and since I got it for a real steal, I figured i'd run it for 3-4 weeks. If after the first 2 wks, I notice nothing at all, then i'll add drive...

but, did you stop the omega3's because of the X-factor?
yes i cut out omega 3's and oils pretty much to be on the safe side because it interfears with x-factor so if you plan to do x-factor no fish oil or omega 3's i cancel out all omegas

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
alright today is back day off to the gym (5 hours of sleep) i had to rake the back and front of my yard, today was pick up for leafs so im going to the gym slightly tired.... BUT WAIT im sure 3 rpm and 3 drive will fix me up in a giffy :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so todays workout was slightly not good at all, just because of the time crunch i had i only got to work out for 20 minutes but i took no breaks, i decide to go ahead and work half back and half shoulder cause my shoulders are the part about me i hate the most, man being in the gym i forget how small i am it sucks there were a bunch of kids there that i used to be 20 lbs heavier then and now i feel im at the bottom of the food chain, so there will be only one way to solve this, eat like a mother ****er, my energy was there and "drive" was there this is what my workout looked like

side raises
15x15
20x10
25x10

front raises
25x10
35x10

chin ups
a poor 8 (i could barley get the 9th and 10th out because i wasnt resting between sets i wanted to get as much done as possible)

cable rows
100x10
100x10

military dumbell press
35x10
45x8
35x10

then i booked cause i was running short on time for work,
wow 11 sets in 15-20 minutes thats pretty good when i think about it. im still mad tho plus the lackk of sleep everything about today just got me pissed off really pissed off its already 3pm an all ive had has been 50g whey and a turkey mac and cheese stuffing sandwhich, ****!!!! this is bull****. this wont happen again, i keep telling myself slow and steady wins the race, i just gotta hang in there, my pump looked nice on the way out of the gym so i guess that was alright but before i started working out i felt like a shrimp cause i go to the gym when all the big mother ****ers were there ok enough of me ranting and raving about the glory days lol ill get back there soon i hope to gain 10lbs lean in the next 2-3 months hopfully more but we will see, tomorrow my gf is coming over cause she hasnt seen me in 2 weeks hopfully i can coax her into going to the gym and not make it obious that id rather lift than see her hehe, but no i do really wanna see her and i do reallly wanna lift, if all else fails ill just use the crappy gym at my job i guess.
later!!
also weight was at 180 leaving the gym coulda been some water but it was after i pissed and i didnt have that much food in me to begin with. ok time to eat!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
workout today as tony the tiger would say itsss ggrrrreat! haha,

anyways today was chest, i ripped it very well
today i went differently about my pre and post workout supps and drinks, i figure since x-factor utilizes as much protein as it can get its hands on i mid 65gr of whey with 10g bcaas and 5 g glutamine and 5g creatine and 5g arginine pre and same protocol post but with 80g waxy maize,
i take 10g of bcaas within the first 10 min of workout and let that be the only thing in my system for 10 more minutes so my body can soak up that luecine, then the shake goes down the hatch as well as carbs and creatine. todays workout was pretty good

DB bench press
35x20
55x12
60x7

incline bench (smith)
135x12 (nice and slow)
135x10

DB flys all the way (drop set no rest)
35x12
25x10
20x9

dips BW

ab weighted crunchs
80lbsx15
80x15
90x10

al in all i felt i had a good workout cause my main focus was form not insane weight cause i feel when i concentrate on my form i feel it more the next day and train the muscles used to maintain a good form more properly.

also update with weight
DRUM ROLLLLL
180 and getting leaner
VERY HAPPY!!! im starting to see upper chest development somthing ive always been striving for

supp intake
1500mg AA a day split into 5 doses one with each meal preferably high protein meals of shakes
5g arginine pre workout
somtimes wtf pumped but i feel that combined with rpm feels too crazy maybe a tad bit overkill
drive 3am and 3 pre
rpm 1 am and 3 pre
igf2 3 am 3 45 miutes after my last carb meal and 3 before bed
5 g creatine pre and post workout
150g whey everyday atleast
multi 3 a day
milk thistle 1 a day
Tribulus Terrestris 3-6 a day

and a bunch of foooood

but so far so good for a couple weeks down im satisfied ill post pics monday after my workout, any opinions on whether i should change anything or questions feel free!

later brodeys

ps i was in vitamin shoppe today rpm 43 bucks!!! and no drive in stock they say they dont sell it in their store nemore very weird, the only old out in the workout supp sections was 6-oxo must be some good stuff??

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
pics to be updated today stay tuned and please dont flame on the backne (well scars) I know i know

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Sick arm day

ok so today was a great arm day here was the workout

seated db curls
20x35(warmup get that pump going)
25x20
standing
35x10
45x10
Its Hammer time!!
55x7

db tri ext
55x15
65x10
75x9

incline db curls
25x10
30x10
35x7

barbell curls
barx10
65x10
85x6

shrug machine
180x15
270x10
260x10
350x10
440x5

tri (leaning foward dips)
bwx10
bwx10
25 addedx10

abs
20 with 5 lb medicine ball

as of today
focus- when first starting i kinda had to use the bathroom a bit cause my stomach was feeling funny major gas and ****s afterwards felt like a million bucks and soared through my workout.

pump- amazing!didnt last too long outta the gym maybe a hour but was still great

intensity - way good coming outta the gym i felt a little sickly forgetting to mention i was sick this morning but feel great now

weight - 182 baby bf% unknown u tell me what you think

here are pics!

Attachments

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
lol i must be a weak pussy no one seems to care lol :rofl::toofunny:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
OOOOOO JJohn you just used the Lword (little) :ntome: :jaw:. i have to go eat a 800 cal meal now :-(

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Sweet stack. Best of luck. I'll follow this one close. How long are you planning on running this stack?

Also this stack must have cost you a pretty penny!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Sweet stack. Best of luck. I'll follow this one close. How long are you planning on running this stack?

Also this stack must have cost you a pretty penny!
im planning to run this stack for 60-70 days im gonna be purchasing another jug of x-factor since it only lasts for 50 days at 1000mg im taking 1500mg. it did cost a bit but its definatly worth it without a doubt. strength is up in everything weight is up and bf is down... its great tomorrow is legs so stay tuned!! any questions feel free to ask later

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so ok this morning was crazy i felt like i had a hugeee appetite, so i whip up 6 eggs and was gagging on my 3rd lol i usually hate eggs cause the taste alone is horrible but i felt stuffed off of three which never happens so i just made a 50g p whey shake to in hopes kickstart my metabolism and be hungry in the next hour also i lost 2 lbs over night but i still look the same in size (thank god!) i was thinking it coulda been the coffe i took a couple sips of before i started eating that made my appetite a little surpressed but anyways today is leg day i guess well see if any lifts have gone up from my last leg day if so next to the number i will put + if it has gone up and the difference or - if for some unfair reason it has gone down
later!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about the weight. If your weighing everyday your numbers are going to fluctuate from day to day. Don't worry if you have a random lower weight day sometimes, its nothing to worry about, your probably holding less water than normal or something to that nature.

As far as the suppressed appetite, thats odd. Keep us updated on weather or not it continues.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ok so today was leg day. numbers were up wayyyy up
let me tell you what i did first then ill explain how the workout went.
seated leg press (toes hanging off the top to work more hams)
90+whatever the sled weighs im not sure if someone knows thisx15
180+sledx10
270x7

calf raises
90x20
90x20

front squat
135x10 (i went as lower than i ever went before my ass was almost touching the ground)

squat (this is the only one where my weight went up the other excersizes either was the first time i tried it or i used them just for a pump up (calf/front squat) for squats)
135x15
185x12
225x10
315!x8 ++++ went up from last week 40lbs!! from 275x7 made my day!

NOWWW here is how the workout felt, before i went to the gym in the morning i could barly eat breakfast only had 3 eggs and felt like **** a hour later then i forced down a 50g protein shake with glutamine and bcaas and xfactor which made me feel even worse (stomach was tiwsted!!) and then 30 minutes after i popped 3 drive and 3 rpm 30 minutes later my stomach felt even worse so a hour after taking drive/rpm i thought i could shake it off so i go and do the seated leg press and completed the sets and wow i was sooo queezy i coulda easy of thrown up if i wanted to but i forced myself not to i didnt want the little food i had in me to go to waste. anyways i was just dickin around helpin my friend with sets for about a half hour when i started feeling better drank lots of water to try to speed my metabolism to get whatever was making me feel bad outta the way so a hour after feeling crappy..really crappy, BAM everything was great i felt explosive i figured since we are about to leave my gym partner and I i would get as much as i could outta the way so i didnt make this whole day a complete waste so bam calf raises front squat warmup to squats and i was repping 315!! most ive ever done 8 times!! i was slighty spotted on my 8th rep i was also wearing a belt i get scared at heavy weights and dont wanna **** anything up. but all in all towards the end it was a great workout, as for my diet today :blink: horrible this is how it looked like just to show how bad it was

945am wake up
1015am cook 6 eggs ate 3 felt digusted

1100am took protein shake 55g protein 10g bcaas 5g glutamine 450mg AA

1130am took 3 rpm and 3 drive

1215am began working out

215pm left gym (did not workout the whole time 30 minutes at most)

245pm got home and drank 5gr bcaas and 5 gr luecine mixed in water and took 3 igf-2

403pm(right now) and have no desire to eat what gives!! im wondering if i should dose down in rpm maybe the caffine is supressing my appetite

I have a bottle of black hole not used im wondering if i should throw it in with my daily supps i just wanna eat and not feel soo sick!

here are my theories as to why i may not be able to eat.

1. the caffine in rpm
2. maybe my protein shake was too much and threw off my metabolism and backed everything up
3. timing of my supps may be off??

ok well please everyone tell me what you think im getting stronger but i know i can get even stronger if i eat im thinking about injectible b12 or somthing to get crap moving (lol literally)

later!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
so ok this morning was crazy i felt like i had a hugeee appetite, so i whip up 6 eggs and was gagging on my 3rd lol i usually hate eggs cause the taste alone is horrible but i felt stuffed off of three which never happens so i just made a 50g p whey shake to in hopes kickstart my metabolism and be hungry in the next hour also i lost 2 lbs over night but i still look the same in size (thank god!) i was thinking it coulda been the coffe i took a couple sips of before i started eating that made my appetite a little surpressed but anyways today is leg day i guess well see if any lifts have gone up from my last leg day if so next to the number i will put + if it has gone up and the difference or - if for some unfair reason it has gone down
later!
Don't you worry about that, it's normal to have fluctuation. Maybe a little cold?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't be worried about the 2 lbs. I've lost 2 lbs in a 5 min. bathroom trip before. lol

How is appetite doing now?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Maybe i missed it, but are you constipated? I notice you said get crap moving, literally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had as much as 3-4 lbs dry morning weight variation in a day, so the weight doesnt' really matter. Foodwise, theres a ton of things it could be, constipation and bloating from that being one

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
the past two days my appetite has been crap i just need to get my metabolism back in sequence, i have black hole from controlled labs ive had it for a year now never used it ill try that out in the mornings when i wake up and possibly taking my supps a full hour before working out and maybe down dosing rpm at 530-6pm i had 3 slices of buffalo chicken pizza, today was a cheat day i made sure i kept it far away from my igf-2 dosages, anyways we will see how the next couple days pan out tomorrow im gonna focus on diet, all in all im happy my squat has sky rocketed really happy about that, im gonna keep up the good work

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
all in all im growing pretty fast my gym partner called me up on the phone and asked if i was taking steroids, boy did it feel great hearing him say that, i must say but im coming to the point where im gonna add another supp to the supply im debating between Powerfull,p-slin,anabolic pump or yellow gold
its such a hard decision cause some people perfer one over the other will powerfull be a good addition to the igf-2??
LAY IT ON ME!

Attachments

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol i must be a weak pussy no one seems to care lol :rofl::toofunny:
:) It IS a pretty complete log- lot of people viewing this one....that's really what matters:dl:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all in all im growing pretty fast my gym partner called me up on the phone and asked if i was taking steroids, boy did it feel great hearing him say that, i must say but im coming to the point where im gonna add another supp to the supply im debating between Powerfull,p-slin,anabolic pump or yellow gold
its such a hard decision cause some people perfer one over the other will powerfull be a good addition to the igf-2??
LAY IT ON ME!
i'd stick with what you have for a few weeks. more isn't always better.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
King I was haveing the same problem you were over the weekend with not eating. I ws getting a huge rock type feeling in m stomach and was almost totally constipated. After I viewd what I was eating the past few days it all came back to 2% milk :blink:

Yea 2% I usually throw it in my oatmeal and sometimes with shakes but I had been drinking alot of it over those few days. Way more than usual. Now over the past year or so I hadn't been drinking much milk at all and if I was it was skim or soy.

I also have a minor food allergy(sp?) to milk and had real bad problems with it as a baby. So maybe my body did some changeing over the past year and has totally done away with it, I dont know? I do know to stay away from regular milk in general im sticking to SOY. Now I always eat fat free or low fat cottage cheese before bed but I have never had isssues from that. For some reason its the 2% milk products.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
King I was haveing the same problem you were over the weekend with not eating. I ws getting a huge rock type feeling in m stomach and was almost totally constipated. After I viewd what I was eating the past few days it all came back to 2% milk :blink:

Yea 2% I usually throw it in my oatmeal and sometimes with shakes but I had been drinking alot of it over those few days. Way more than usual. Now over the past year or so I hadn't been drinking much milk at all and if I was it was skim or soy.

I also have a minor food allergy(sp?) to milk and had real bad problems with it as a baby. So maybe my body did some changeing over the past year and has totally done away with it, I dont know? I do know to stay away from regular milk in general im sticking to SOY. Now I always eat fat free or low fat cottage cheese before bed but I have never had isssues from that. For some reason its the 2% milk products.
go skim all the way brotha a little tip the human body was not made to digest cows fat people who drink 1 or 2 percent end up with problems in their later years trust me skim it up! but thanks for the idea im gonna back track a bit plus i threw in some black hole today appetite is off the charts!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
CHEST DAY TODAY WAS INSANE!!!
man i cant tell you enough how crazy chest day was today im living proof that this combo is CRAZY ****!! in 1 week ONE!!! i put 70 lbs on my bench!!!!!! (muscle memory prob contributed and also my diet) but still 70!!!! ok well anyways this is how my workout looked like

warm up stretches DC style

flat bench
135x15
155x10
185x8
205!!!x4+++70lbs!!

incline dumbell
45x15
55x10
60x10
65x8

DB flys
25x10
35x10

dips weighted
Body weightx10
25lbsx8
15lbsx4

had to run but i fit a pretty narly chest workout in today with the little time i had i was soo incredibly pumped i took 3 drive and 3 rpm before gym with my basic pre shake and BAM superman emerged my bodyweight is 177 as of this morning and im looking more and more ripped im not really focused on weight right now cause if im 177 and benching 205 4 times i can just imagine what ill look like next week.... NEED I REMIND YOU 7 DAYS!!!!! IVE BEEN ON ALL THESE SUPS WAIT NO 6 DAYS!! TOMORROW WILL BE 7.

cal intake was 3000 pretty poor 250 gr protein and i forget how many carbs somwhere around 400

in the pm i forgot to bring my drive to work with me so i took an extra igf2 thinking it could cover it i noticed since not taking my drive my 24/7 pump was slowly discapating, so tomorrow im gonna wake up 4 drive before workout and 3 in the pm to make up for the loss. wow before you know it already time to order another bottle of drive man i can feel my pocket burning now, too bad i couldnt be thrown a bottle for doing this o so great log for the AN team :box::box::D:D :think::run:. anywas im loving whats going down so far im gonna update next weekend with pics that way you can really see this change im talking about i think my bf is nearly 7% if not already there.

Thank you sooo much AN for creating this supp, ill tell you right now i made all my gym buddies believers even the ones bigger than I. so far i know 18 bottles of drive and 15 bottles of rpm have been orderd from my buddies, i gave em all sample from my bottle and they were off the wall for this **** i had to fend em off my bottle had to conserve what i had left lol

later!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
man i just typed all this **** and my comp messed up no way im typing all again lol sorry everyone but here is just the workout

side raises
20x15
25x10
35x9

military dumbell press
40x10
45x10
55x9

machine side raises
90x10
110x10
115x9

shrugs
80x10
90x10
100x9
seated shrugs
80x10

ez curl front raises
55x10
65x9
75x8

incline abs weighted
25lbsx20x20x20(3 sets)

incline bench 135x10 (showed my friend how to do it)
i was amazed i had power to bench 135 10 times especially on incline inclines the hardest for me.

anyways my other post that shoulda been up here was huge huge huge like 3 times longer than the one above but no my friggen computer had to **** up i had a lot to say etc etc and im just to tired to type that **** again maybe ill type it up again after i take my rpm tomorrow lol, anyways everything was insane everything in the gym today, bad news is i got only 3-4 days left of drive and 8-9 rpm ive been giving too many sample away, lol i even gave away the samples nutra planet gave me and they gave me 10 drive and 4 rpm! thats a day right there i coulda had lol, anyways i feel like im on the juice but am not its weird and amazing at the same time i really think the igf-2 is playing a big role in my numbers jumping so quick i pumped up my daily dose of igf-2 to 11 a day 3 in the am 4 in the afternoon and 4 before i go to bed. my face has been getting a lot greasier, a bit of acne and i get angry a little bit more easily so i know its working. x-factor and drive i think are the 2 agents leaning me out bigg time im definatly at 7% BF now pics will be up next weekend so stay tuned.
LATER!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
also a reccomendation for the AN team you should sell drive and rpm in the size of igf-2 bottles 200somthing a bottle and raise the price like 10 bucks that would be a gooood move!!!! that way it will almost be a month supply!! ;-)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
today was supposed to be an off day but i couldnt help but get my hands on some heavy weights, the place where i work there is a corporate gym in the building and its always empty and i was full so i went to the gym to get a nice pump going (nothing strenuous) just excersizes with muscle groups i know i wont be working for 3-4 days so i got my nice pump and bam hunger strikes again!!! is this a bad method of doing things if i dont lift heavy just to get the pump on and metabolism runnning??
later bros!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow is legs and some back so stay tuned!!!!