DIESEL: Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel Log (Sponsored)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
A 20 Day Run of Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel

Trib Test Extreme

Full Writeup at: Get Diesel Nutrition

- Increase Total and Free Testosterone Levels

- Increase Sex Drive

- Increase Strength

- Increase Aggression/Drive while Training

In Conjunction with Coq Diesel

Noticeable increase in Erection Frequency

- Increase Sex Drive and Response to Stimulation

- Increase Sexual Pleasure

- Mood Elevation

- Dramatically Increase Erection Hardness

- Faster recovery after each "session"

Full Writeup at: Get Diesel Nutrition

Dosing Protocol:
Trib Test Extreme- 1 in AM, Noon, and Evening
Coq Diesel: 1 in AM, , Noon and possibly Evening

First off a thank you to Chuck at GET Diesel for sponsoring this log and sending the products all the way up to Canada! I will be logging this until the bottle runs out (20 day supply) and I will be looking at any changes/differences in my libido, sex drive, aggression, hardons etc. If it I notice it, you'll hear about it.

Background: In the past I've run some Tribulus but felt no effect at all from it. I've also tried RPM samples which have a high % of icariins, and found that they were hit an miss for me, not sure why. Anyways I'll try and do my best to keep as accurate a log as possible, and if you have any questions/want to hear something, let me know!
Otherwise here we go!:bb2:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 1
Started right from when I got the package at lunch. I took 1 of each at lunch and dinner, but didn't notice anything that day. I had already hit the gym that morning.

DAY 2
I took 1 of each in the AM,Noon and PM with a meal each time. Today was a back workout at the gym. Funny thing is when I was doing my deadlifts halfway through I got a random hardon. I have to say that hasn't happened to me ever when there wasn't some hot babe working out nearby like today . So it was totally out of the blue, which means I think these pills have some pretty strong icariin and other goodies in them. Other than that, I didn't notice any extra "drive" or urges throughout the day. Perhaps the effects will ramp up though, we'll see how long it turns me into a horny beast I guess ;) Will give another update tomorrow night.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
Started right from when I got the package at lunch. I took 1 of each at lunch and dinner, but didn't notice anything that day. I had already hit the gym that morning.

DAY 2
I took 1 of each in the AM,Noon and PM with a meal each time. Today was a back workout at the gym. Funny thing is when I was doing my deadlifts halfway through I got a random hardon. I have to say that hasn't happened to me ever when there wasn't some hot babe working out nearby like today . So it was totally out of the blue, which means I think these pills have some pretty strong icariin and other goodies in them. Other than that, I didn't notice any extra "drive" or urges throughout the day. Perhaps the effects will ramp up though, we'll see how long it turns me into a horny beast I guess ;) Will give another update tomorrow night.
hahaha thats funny because when I first read you were going to do this stack, I was thinking this guy is going to have a log about boners.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 3
Took the 3 caps in the AM, Noon and PM again. Today was pretty busy but not gym time, and I didn't notice anything like the second day with that random boner, but I did have a headache all day. Hopefully it's not from taking too much of this, it was probably just a tired day. Will see if it keeps up

DAY 4
Same dosing protocol. I did some cardio and I found that after my workout my body was hotter/sweatier than usual. Could have been from the thermogenics in the products ( I think the yohimbe could have done it). Then on my drive back to university with a housemate I could definitely feel the effects because I kept wanting to hit on her even though she has a solid boyfriend of 4 years.

So far I haven't noticed any extra "focus" or intensity in my workouts. I know DRIVE has icariin in it and gives that effect but I don't have any experience with that.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAYS 4,5 and 6

Dosing Protocol: 1 Cap of TTE and Coq Diesel in the AM, Noon and early evening.

The one thing I've noticed is that in the gym when doing lower ab work, especially leg raises in the captain chair there is too much excitation down below, if you know what I mean lol. Not a boner, but I just am really aware of my part as am lifting up my legs, it makes focusing on the abs hard. I think it is just increased blood flow. I also found myself more aggressive in the gym.

I haven't got anymore boners during my workouts. Other than a bit of aggression and increased sensation in the groin, no other noticeable effects yet. I haven't noticed any changes in endurance or strength yet. I was expecting a libido boost but I only noticed it for the first two days, then it tapered off.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 7:

I've noticed an increase in aggression during my workouts which is interesting, helps me get out a last rep or two. I just want to slam the weights. Today I got another headache like I had for the first two days, I'm not sure if the additive effects of both these products are a bit much for my body. Perhaps it has to do with my meal choice, but it's not much different from day to day. I haven't noticed any extra energy, and I didn't get any extra libido boosts from this lately, those first two days I noticed the most pronounced effects. I doubt my body could have adapted that fast though to the TTE and Coq.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Days 8 and 9

Dosing Protocol: 1 Coq Diesel and TTE with Breakfast, noon meal and dinner.

Mood: Normal outside the gym
Aggression: High during my workouts
Endurance: Normal
Strength: Normal
Libido: Higher in the evening but felt normal most of the day
Pumps and Focus: Normal

I might take the bullet form even more like other loggers have, but I'm just trying to organize my observations for now. I'm not sure which of the two is causing my random boners, but some other people logging Coq diesel are getting it to so I would say that might be the cause. Anyways if I'm in class and looking around instead of listening and see a hot girl, I get a boner waay too easily. Good thing I'm sitting lol.

The libido seems to hit me right after some meals and not, and then I find the effects wear off after about 2 hours, so I might pop it around 5 and be feeling "on" for about 2 hours then the extra aggression/intensity goes away. But that only happens sometimes. Still there is a huge difference between these 2 products and the tribulus I've tried in the past which basically did nothing for me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Days 10 and 11

Dosing Protocol: 1 Coq Diesel and TTE with Breakfast, Lunch and Evening meal (~6pm).

Mood: No change here
Aggression: Normal these past 2 days
Endurance: A bit poorer, but probably because of the weather.
Libido: Feeling awesome around noon
Pumps and Focus: Normal

Well it's been a pretty miserable two days around here so I wasn't quite hitting the gym with my usual energy. Not any fault of these products. They're still kicking around in my system because I'm noticing extra sensitivity in my groin and extra boners. These two together are quite potent! I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of the ingredients. I don't know exactly what's happening on the inside, but I'd assume it's probably helping my T-levels.

I haven't noticed any change in recovery time, although oddly enough I'm getting better sleep I think. This morning I woke up at 6 and was so full of energy I jumped out of bed instead of lying around like usual. Could have just been some good dreaming because I don't see how these herbs could have that sort of effect, but who knows ! :squat:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Days 12,13 and 14

Dosing Protocol: 1 Coq Diesel and Trib Test Extreme with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (~6pm).

Mood: No noticeable changes
Aggression: Back to normal in the gym, but awesome focus
Endurance: A bit poorer, but probably because of the weather.
Strength: Bumping up my weights so it`s going well
Libido: Feeling awesome most of the time now!
Pumps and Focus: Great focus.

So the last few days my workouts have been really "on". I don't have the aggression that I had for the first week or two, but I find I am getting much better workouts because I'm really focusing on moving the weight. My strength is going up as well, I added 10lbs to my bench yesterday and 20lbs to my squat the day before.

The most noticeable effect though from this combo is definitely the libido. I didn't notice it that much the first week, but it seems to have a cumulative effect and I have a general increase in libido. I'm always cracking more jokes or getting close with girls who I was just friends with before, definitely makes me more out there. Luckily no random hard ons that have caused any embarassment which is defnitely a possibility with this stack lol.

Yesterday when I was taking my lunch dose I somehow got 3, and since they both look identical I couldn't figure out which one I had taken two of. I though I might get some crazy libido boost but it was just the normal, so I guess there's only so much my body can take.

On a side note, I don't have the headaches I got when I started this, so more than likely it was just something else bugging me.:dance:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Days 15 and 16

Dosing Protocol: 1 Coq Diesel and Trib Test Extreme with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (~6pm).

Mood: Just been studying, pretty calm outside the gym
Aggression: Still hovering around normal, which is low for most people because I'm pretty chill most of the time
Endurance: A bit of stiffness hurt my #'s a bit
Strength: Bumped up the weights but lost some reps
Libido: Feeling fresh!
Pumps and Focus: Clear focus.

So I've been studying the last two days with breaks for the gym, and I find I'm in a great mental state from doing nothing except sitting on my butt all day or working out. Working out is really letting me get all my stress out, but in a controlled way. Haven't experienced any extra random boners lately but that's because it's been all books :( The workouts are great despite some soreness, but I can see some definite improvement in my chest which is awesome.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Post 500! Wow that's alot!
Day 17

Dosing: Same, both in AM, Noon and at 6ish
Aggression: Really high!
Libido: Still feeling good
Pumps and Focus: Was distracted, good pumps

So I'm not sure why, but today I was feeling very aggressive in the gym. It was the "I want to slam these weights and get to my next exercise" that I had a while ago, combined with just random hostile thoughts lol. I saw some guy bouncing around on the elliptical and I just kept thinking to myself how he looked like such an idiot and picking on people mentally, which is somethign I never do. It's like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was angry in the gym.

The aggression didn't translate into great lifts though, but it wasn't a bad day. My rear delts and lats are really burning, had some awesome chinups. I tried going super slow on the chins and looking almost straight up to work on perfect form and wow dod it burn! The Coq Diesel bottle is almost out though, I think there's 3 pills left in there. One more day of fun for that!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DAY 18 and 19

Dosing: 1 of Each at breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Aggression: Pretty intense
Libido: Not noticeable different today
Pumps and Focus: OK, Wasn't "In the zone" like previous days

I held off posting my final two days on the log because I wanted to see if my recovery was being affected. I noticed over the last few days that I had managed to feel no soreness the next morning even after my grueling leg workouts. This started around day 12-13 and it continued up to 4 days after I last dosed. Today my legs are back to their usual DOMS with the same PWO nutrition the whole time, the only thing that I changed was this stack. I found that even after my hard workouts I wasn't sore in the morning which is great, but I'm kind of questionable as to why I noticed this. Anyways the aggression was definitely back for these last 2 days, I noticed my self having enough anger to slam in the last two reps making it easier to get up to the 8reps per set I usually shoot for. The focus today wasn't the same as it was for a while there; I seem to either get aggressive off the combo or in a awesome focused mindset.

I haven't noticed too much of a libido boost these last 2 days because other than being at the gym, I've been mostly studying and eating. Sure I got 4 female housemates but not of em are single so it doesn't give me much of a chance to get my game on :(
My day 20 dose somehow got missing, I think some of their boyfriend's that I know work out got into my stash, they often try my stuff but usually they tell me :( Next post will be overall review.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
FINAL REVIEW AND COMMENTS

STRENGTH - N/A
LIBIDO 9/10
FOCUS 8/10
VALUE 9/10

Rationalization: I have to say I was very impressed with these two products. I noticed right off the bat that they were working (Boner in the gym lol) and they continued to keep my libido up. Although it was exam time and I wasn't around too many single girls (my housemates are all taken) it often made me feel "in the groove". I put a N/A down for Strength because this product isn't focused on strength gains, and I don't feel it really was responsible for any strength changes so I felt best to just put that down for fairness.

My biggest surprise from taking these two was that I found I had better recovery and focus. I didn't realize it so much during my run, but looking back at my logs I was hitting the gym 5-6 times a week and not feeling sore on the days afterwards. I'm not sure if it's all due to these two products, but it made me curious enough that I've bought two more bottles of Trib Test Extreme and am going to be taking them in the New Year. I think the focus I got was from knowing I was on these two products, but if it put me the mood then great!

I have to say that Chuck found some really good sources out there for his ingredients. I remember a few days waking up with a boner so hard it actually hurt , serious there's some potent herbs in here. The first time I tried some Tribulus I noticed some of the same effects but at much weaker doses. Would I recommend this to you guys? If you're looking for a good libido booster, I would say give it a shot. Unfortunately I never got the chance to give Coq Diesel a real test, but I think either product would be effective on it's own.

I found that I became more aggressive in the gym; which may help you reach your goals and slam those weight home. It wasn't an alpha male feeling, but just more of an angry/aggression feeling. Once again, thanks Chuck for letting me try these, and I'm looking forward to when my next order comes to see if I can get the quicker recovery again from the TTE.

If anybody has any specific questions, please PM me and I'll fill you in :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the full review, and also glad to see you liked the products.

FINAL REVIEW AND COMMENTS

STRENGTH - N/A
LIBIDO 9/10
FOCUS 8/10
VALUE 9/10

Rationalization: I have to say I was very impressed with these two products. I noticed right off the bat that they were working (Boner in the gym lol) and they continued to keep my libido up. Although it was exam time and I wasn't around too many single girls (my housemates are all taken) it often made me feel "in the groove". I put a N/A down for Strength because this product isn't focused on strength gains, and I don't feel it really was responsible for any strength changes so I felt best to just put that down for fairness.

My biggest surprise from taking these two was that I found I had better recovery and focus. I didn't realize it so much during my run, but looking back at my logs I was hitting the gym 5-6 times a week and not feeling sore on the days afterwards. I'm not sure if it's all due to these two products, but it made me curious enough that I've bought two more bottles of Trib Test Extreme and am going to be taking them in the New Year. I think the focus I got was from knowing I was on these two products, but if it put me the mood then great!

I have to say that Chuck found some really good sources out there for his ingredients. I remember a few days waking up with a boner so hard it actually hurt , serious there's some potent herbs in here. The first time I tried some Tribulus I noticed some of the same effects but at much weaker doses. Would I recommend this to you guys? If you're looking for a good libido booster, I would say give it a shot. Unfortunately I never got the chance to give Coq Diesel a real test, but I think either product would be effective on it's own.

I found that I became more aggressive in the gym; which may help you reach your goals and slam those weight home. It wasn't an alpha male feeling, but just more of an angry/aggression feeling. Once again, thanks Chuck for letting me try these, and I'm looking forward to when my next order comes to see if I can get the quicker recovery again from the TTE.

If anybody has any specific questions, please PM me and I'll fill you in :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Good review. I 100% without a doubt feel TTE is a worthwhile product espcially for libido and focus. Since being off for the last week or so, I haven't had the same drive in the gym and my libido took an immediate drop after finishing the bottle. Not exagerating in saying I felt like I was coming off cycle as far as drop in libido but about a week out, and all is good now.