brywal312's 2 weeks of fury (CUT w/T3 SD and EPI)

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
A large group of people are meeting up for a full contact football game in about 2 weeks w/ enough people for an offensive and defensive line. This may very well become a weekly or bi-weekly thing. There will be people out there who are ex pro players and some who are 300lbs+. 2 days ago I weighed in at 235 and %15bf. I am wanting to play as a back or tight end. I am definately too slow and heavy to juke the guys my size. I am going to try to cut 30lbs in 2 weeks while minimizing catabolism. My main problem I think is water retention from high sodium consumption. I am going to run a few days with some diurex to see if i can flush(lol) some of that out.
Day 1:Diet
Breakfast - 302calories 14fat 34carbs 12protien
lunch - 160calories 7fat 11carbs 14protien
Dinner I will be shooting for high protien and low carbs - I am going to start getting back into the routine of eating 5 times per day.
Workouts will consist of fasted morning cardio and evening weight lifting. I will be really pushing myself to get my leg press and squat weight up. I will be doing a lot more stretching before and after workouts. I am dosing t3 ramping up till my resting body temp reaches between 98.8 and99 degrees. superdrol and EPI will be run at 20MG each Per day. As always comments concerns and critiques are welcome but dont let your feelings get hurt if I do not use your ideas.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
30 lbs in 2 weeks is a bit ambitious.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
damn, another epi/superdrol cycle huh ? how long was it since your last one ? I can't believe you went from 208lb to 235lbs. That's pretty crazy.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
damn, another epi/superdrol cycle huh ? how long was it since your last one ? I can't believe you went from 208lb to 235lbs. That's pretty crazy.
I finished PCT september 20th so its been a little less than 2 months. Only about 19 pounds of that gain is lean though... I gained 16 pounds in the time between PCT and now and I have serious doubts that it is muscle. I think it is fat and water weight from bad diet during that time.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
what protein/carb/fat ratio will you be using for this cycle ?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
what protein/carb/fat ratio will you be using for this cycle ?
hmm....I'm not quite sure what would be optimum for cutting... I usually got 40Carb40Protien20fat but I will have to do some searching to see what would work best. I do know I am going to eat well below my BMR and drop my carbs as low as I can stand while keeping my healthy fats relatively high.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a 45/30/25.

You keep your protein high, your carbs low for cutting, and your fat intake slightly higher.

I tend to use this when I cut. I use the 40/40/20 for maint. I am an endo so I greatly control my carb intake.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a 45/30/25.

You keep your protein high, your carbs low for cutting, and your fat intake slightly higher.

I tend to use this when I cut. I use the 40/40/20 for maint. I am an endo so I greatly control my carb intake.
HAHA! wanna hear something freaking nice? I just added it up and when I finish adding what I ate today to fitday I will be almost exactly 45/30/25 lol!
BTW OMFG Celery makes shaitting a really big pain in the arse

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I havent started taking the SD or EPI yet, only t3 for the past week or so. Tonight I feel EXTREMELY pissed off and agressive about nothing. Doing some research this seems to be a side effect of t3 in high dosages. I am trying to decide whether I should reduce the dose on non-workout days... OMG I am pissed right now... like i feel like if somebody was to say one thing that rubbed me the wrong way I would beat the living shait out of them..... This is kinda scary yall. lol...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
t3 has a half life of longer than 24 hours, so trying to vary the dose won't really work out that well

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping this. Brywal, we need to know how your insane cut is working so far.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping this. Brywal, we need to know how your insane cut is working so far.
Dropped 4 pounds so far. I think I have been cutting a little hard because I have been feeling kind of sick lately and sleeping a LOT. I just have to find the dose of t3 that works for me. Starting epi+ SD tomorrow.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I am absolutely loving the agression I am getting from the superdrol. Gah... I miss this feeling. The t3 makes me feel hot all over too! It is all in the perfection of the dosages....WHOOOHOO!!!!! Time to go fark something up:shoot: :saw:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you using the M-Drol as your superdrol ?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Great.... Now I am losing hair. About 3-4 hairs every time i run my hand through it. Not terrible worried about it - I had it coming to me. Also of note, every time I cut like this I get a crazy weight rebound it seems. I just hit 240lbs but with no noticible increase in bodyfat. I would estimate I am still sitting at about 14-15%...
I weighed the day before gameday on the 24th and I was 221. I still feel pretty good about this cycle because of this - I was able to drop 14lbs in less than a week!!! - It is just incredibly unbelievable that between the 24th and the 2nd I gained 19lbs. WOW! Strange...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So does that mean after this you're going to do another epi/superdrol cycle and pack on more size ?