My thoughts on Diesel Test Hardcore so far

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Been taking this for exactly one week today (6 ED).

So far I notice

- gives me BO, even after a shower I can smell the DTH on my skin and it gets worse when I sweat

- any stim I take is really boosted, probably the Bioperine

-noticed my mental energy is elevated, need less stims to keep me running at work

That's it so far, will update if I notice anything else.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what kind of BO do you noticed ? ? is it bareble ? do people make faces when you walk by ?

what about strenght ?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
what kind of BO do you noticed ? ? is it bareble ? do people make faces when you walk by ?

what about strength ?
Smells like doritos! So far no one has commented (probably to spare my feelings)

Strength, Hmmm I have been lean bulking lately so its hard to tell where the extra few reps are coming from.

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Smells like doritos! So far no one has commented (probably to spare my feelings)

Strength, Hmmm I have been lean bulking lately so its hard to tell where the extra few reps are coming from.
Thats from your phermons/androgens going up. If you were to take say 200mg of dhea a day (dont do that) you will get the same effect.

You went straight to 6/day?

Its not bioperine make your stims hit harder, DTH does that on a whole.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Thats from your phermons/androgens going up. If you were to take say 200mg of dhea a day (dont do that) you will get the same effect.

You went straight to 6/day?

Its not bioperine make your stims hit harder, DTH does that on a whole.
Ya Chuck I started at 6 ED. I know the bottle says to start at 3 ED but usually stuff doesn't work on me or takes a lot more then normal. I noticed no ill effects from going straight to 6 ED.

About the stim effect. I like it so much that instead of taking it right when I wake up I wait till I get to work an hour later and take it then. I actually take all my doses at work. Makes the day a little nicer.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Wow, I actually found another supplement I would buy again. Which brings the list up to 4 good supplements I respond to. My mood is really elevated. By my second dose I keep thinking "Do I really need another dose?" because at that point I'm already pretty hyper. At the gym yesterday I barely took any breaks in between sets because I would recover from the last set really fast. I definitely notice some sort of mind muscle connection as I can push out a few more reps then normal. I'm just not used to supps working on me so I'm pretty amazed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Wow, I actually found another supplement I would buy again. Which brings the list up to 4 good supplements I respond to. My mood is really elevated. By my second dose I keep thinking "Do I really need another dose?" because at that point I'm already pretty hyper. At the gym yesterday I barely took any breaks in between sets because I would recover from the last set really fast. I definitely notice some sort of mind muscle connection as I can push out a few more reps then normal. I'm just not used to supps working on me so I'm pretty amazed.
Thats what its about right there. Now Im going to have a good back and bi's workout tonight.