RPM Virgin

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
Well yesterday i recieved my RPM. to start out i opened a capsule and stirred it in some water. sickest thing ive ever tasted, after taste of tea haha. anyways, i downed that with 2 pills, 30 minutes later i ended up addin 1 more..

i had chest day. my chest felt so pumped. and i wasnt getting fatigued during sets either, strength was good, i worked out at like 300pm and had been awake since 330am. usually i take a nap before workout but i didnt have a nap so i was surprised how strong i was with no nap.

i felt strong, i didnt feel strong stimulant effects, i might try upping dosage next week just to see whats up..

today i have back day... i took my RPM tea about 30 min ago with 3 more rpm pills. and im about to head to gym..

as far as body comp. i just feel leaner. i know its only been 1 day but for a while i thought i was gettin chubby. i feel leaner now.

uh that was long.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad your cherry was popped and you liked it!

Now you have to try to ultimate stack... RPM / POWERFULL / DRIVE all washed down with a cold glass of POSEIDON!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't get the whole breaking the capsule open thing..the caps dissolve pretty fast and I feel the effects in about 10-20 minutes.

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
I don't get the whole breaking the capsule open thing..the caps dissolve pretty fast and I feel the effects in about 10-20 minutes.
o rly?

cause i actually snort it

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mangle juice. i took it today 1 tea, and 3 pills and didnt really feel it this time... 5 caps tomorrow
I take 4 caps with at least 2 hours after a meal. Then it takes a good 1 hour and 15 minutes for it to kick in for me. Downside though, I almost wish I'd crash as it interferes with sleep when I lift in the evening. I'd dose 6 caps if I lifted in the morning though. Btw, I'm about 200 pounds RE the dosage.

Do you take stims on a regular basis?

itsrawb

itsrawb

Awards
I take 4 caps with at least 2 hours after a meal. Then it takes a good 1 hour and 15 minutes for it to kick in for me. Downside though, I almost wish I'd crash as it interferes with sleep when I lift in the evening. I'd dose 6 caps if I lifted in the morning though. Btw, I'm about 200 pounds RE the dosage.

Do you take stims on a regular basis?
i do..

im also 200 lbs, i hate it taking a while to kick in.. both times i took it on empty stomach too btw...

i took today off.. ill be in the gym tomorrow we'll see what happens then i guess...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout early mornings. So I tend to take it then try to give it an 45min, eat quick, and bolt to the gym. I've pondered the breaking one open and taking it right beforehand, cause if for some reason I am delayed in the morning as far as eating goes, after more than maybe an hour and 15 minutes it starts to bother my stomach. I definitely need to try this :)

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I hate RPM because now I can't work out without it! I have two more bottles on the way.....d***it!!