Gut Health - 30 day review

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the past 30 days I have been using RPN’s Gut Health. I decided to use this supplement because of stomach discomfort from eating and drinking so much protein. And plus, if something can actually help you poop better, I’m all for it! Without going into specific details and giving you, the reader, a mental picture that I am sure you do not want, I will refrain from the obscene and try to give details that are in a tasteful manner. I know some of you, John12123 to name one, wants before and after pictures of my fecal matter, but I feel that would be inappropriate and make some of you jealous – Ha-Ha! First and foremost, let’s review what RPN’s Gut Health is…

RPN Gut Health

Probiotics are bacterial flora that dwells in the intestines, allowing the nutrients we ingest to be utilized by the body. Modern diet, stress, and training all compromise the health of the Gut, leading to sickness, gas, indigestion, and wasted nutrients - not to mention contribute to sickness. GUT Health contains a strong, hearty strain of Lactobacillus casei, called KE99. This university studied probiotic has been shown to:

-Reduces/eliminates protein related GI distress/gas
-Bolsters intestinal membranes, increasing the effectiveness of digestion
-detaches/destroys pathogens
-bolsters immune function
-prevents bowel irritation/helps IBS
-reduces Nitrogen excretion/increases protein absorption

This strain is shelf stable (requires no refrigeration) and enteric coated, dissolved in oil. GUT Health...for Vital Digestion and Optimal Results.

For the first 5 days I dosed 2 pills as the directions state. I started to notice an affect on the 3rd day of use. The “Nitrogen Excretion” from my buttocks was enough for my wife to open the windows and turn the ceiling fans on to try to hinder the “dragon’s breath” that was pluming its way out of my butt hole. But I will admit, the flatulence was a good thing because by the morning I felt as if the “Fart Monster” that hid in my intestines had fallen asleep and I could go out in the world and be amongst the living again. On the 10th day, I started to really feel as though my stomach had an iron clad defense system built in. My wife and I went over to a co-worker’s of hers to eat some homemade Mexican food – I know, the test! I ate things that I could not pronounce and looked like it had already been eaten and excreted from the bowels of a hooker’s anus after a Minnesota Vikings boat party. But damn it was tasty! The truth be known, later that night I fully expected to be “moving the curtains” with hurricane force like winds, but no, nothing, not even one of those little bubble fart that creeps up and taps my testicles. My stomach felt great! No bloating, no gas, no explosive diarrhea. It only got better from that day on. This past Sunday, I met with some of my BJJ students at a local sports bar to watch the Falcones and celebrate one of their birthdays. Normally I would just get a chicken salad and un-sweet tea, but on this day, I decided to go all out – to test the Gut Health with a scientific approach… Wings and Beer! As the waitress placed my order of 3 Alarm Beer Basted Hot Wings and a 24 ounce Michelob Ultra Amber in front of me I could not help but to laugh in a evil, mad doctor type of way. One of my students asked me if I was okay, I replied, “I’m going to give myself the squirts!” I tore into those wings with a fierce and unrivaled determination to show those little legs of cute baby chickens who the man is. Fully expected to be sitting on the toilet later that night watching the Colts vs. the Chargers on my iPhone and making notes on the experience to share with you, but to no avail, I felt great. WTF!?! The cute little baby chicken legs that once dripped in oil that is foreign to my body, laughed at me, taunted me, took my pride from me – Damn you Gut Health, why, why must you work so well?

Gut Health proved itself to me. This supplement should be a staple for everyone. It’s a theory of mine, but if everyone in the world, even those pesky Canadians, were to use Gut Health – Global Warming would cease, and the Greenhouse Effect would reverse itself back to earlier years when the sky’s were picture perfect, with flying Unicorns skipping across rainbows made of Gods protein that he dropped because the scooper sucks. Imagine that for a moment.

On a scale of 1 – 10, 1 being “It Sucked,” 10 being “It’s AWESOME,” I will give it a 10! That’s a huge rating for me, I normally don’t ever give such a rating even if the product rocks – but Gut Health is a true “Must Have Supplement” for me now. Thanks DSade, thanks for eliminating the excessive flatulence that once haunted my family. I now have to find a different weapon to annoy my wife – she thanks you as well.

This review was UNSPONSORED.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now THAT is what I call a thorough trial by buttfire!!

Excellent review..would read again A++++++++

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha leave it to you to write a good review. I loved your depth and writing style.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I tend to have loose bowels from all the protein and crap I take. Not sure if you had the same issues and if you did, are you saying Gut Health solidified them more?? Wow, what a topic!!:stick: :dump: :dump:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gut Health helps with IBS so it should help with that;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thata boy matty...good sh*t right there

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think we should try to get Al Gore to be spokesman?

Buy Gut Health...think of THE CHILDREN!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I ate things that I could not pronounce and looked like it had already been eaten and excreted from the bowels of a hooker’s anus after a Minnesota Vikings boat party.
Thanks for my new sig!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to you and your fecus. Me and john123131 still want before and after pics though :blink:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ate things that I could not pronounce and looked like it had already been eaten and excreted from the bowels of a hooker’s anus after a Minnesota Vikings boat party. .
:toofunny: AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy gut health that was funny!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WoW!! there is a website for everything these days!!
And what's worse is that it popped right into my head. Damn memory.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dorks.....So is this going to turn into a picture thread:blink:
Christine your husband is corrupting my pure innocent mind.:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol hmmm is that possible???? Well innocent huh:twisted:
Alright not "THAT" innocent......i mean where's the fun in that? :twisted:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but amazing stuff about it. It makes me wish I had intestinal problems. Why did I have to be cursed?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matthew76 officially has a cleaner colon than Nycste...and thats quite hard to top!! :blink: lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matthew76 officially has a cleaner colon than Nycste...and thats quite hard to top!! :blink: lmao
You seem to have intimate knowledge of the condition of NYCSTE's colon.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seem to have intimate knowledge of the condition of NYCSTE's colon.
:ntome: ..................... ... .... .... NO!!!

Matthew I appoligize for christine derailing your thread :D heh,heh.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, that's just G H E Y, M'KAY...

:blink: I cannot believe you would say that about me Trip, I mean, I know I'm not your boy like RA, but damn DOGG, I thought we were tight!?! Unlike NYCST butt hole

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude, that's just G H E Y, M'KAY...

:blink: I cannot believe you would say that about me Trip, I mean, I know I'm not your boy like RA, but damn DOGG, I thought we were tight!?! Unlike NYCST butt hole
na dude your cool,your's is from a supplement unlike the village idiot nyc.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:ntome: ..................... ... .... .... NO!!!

Matthew I appoligize for christine derailing your thread :D heh,heh.

I love to de-rail a good thread! But you one upped it with the NYSTE comment, that was just wrong...lol:whiner:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love to de-rail a good thread! But you one upped it with the NYSTE comment, that was just wrong...lol:whiner:
hahahahahaha ......yup!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just NYASTEY

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kind of reminds me that I've been neglecting de-railing yours Trip;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why doesn't RPN have their own forum? You guys' are board sponsores, correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why doesn't RPN have their own forum? You guys' are board sponsores, correct?
Too lazy to send Bobo a logo and company blurb.

Besides, we like it in the Nutra forum.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And I like spreading the love around the entire board..lol

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Although, I seriously doubt you're lazy, maybe busy as hell, but not lazy.

Too lazy to send Bobo a logo and company blurb.

Besides, we like it in the Nutra forum.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Apologies for coming in late, subbed and will read the rest of your log shortly, coz surely there's lots to learn ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really miss Gut Health. I have yet to find a replacement.