12.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Review of Axis Labs SMASH Preworkout / Atomic Punch flavor

Axis Labs Presents:
    Smash Pre-Workout
    Strength And Endurance!

Smash (30 Servings) By: Axis Labs

Effects:
    I've tried most preworkout drinks out there and many of them do okay. Sometimes they try to make up for being crappy by adding minuscule doses of a million different components. That's one thing I like about Smash, it's a straight forward blend. You got your creatine support, your NO support, and your focus/energy support. It basically delivers on its claims. Yes, there's increased strength and weight gain from the creatine, increased pumps from the arginine/citrulline/norvaline, krebs cycle intermediates, and a good dose of stimulant and non-stimulant energy enhancers.
    7/10

Taste:
    As one can tell from my title, I tried the fruit punch flavor. Now, I'm not one who usually likes fruit punch, but this tasted pretty good. It wasn't as fantastic as the warning box made it out to be, it did have an odd bitterness to it, but still very drinkable and enjoyable. It's not the kind of thing you have to force yourself to chug.
    7/10

Overall:
    It is an effective preworkout supp. No crazy huge proprietary blends so you know you're getting useful dosages of the ingredients. It's not a mind-blowing breaking-new-ground supp, but it is solid and you really can't go wrong with that. I was glad to se a slightly lower amount of carbs (6g) as compared to other popular preworkout supps. Although I think it would be nice to see a caffeine free version come out sometime (I'm assuming it has 200mg of caffeine). I think for those used to NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, and other such preworkout prods they should give Smash a try. I have no doubt that despite it's deceptively simple ingredients panel it will deliver the goods. I should also mention that it is well priced for what you get.
    8/10

Other:
    Occasionally I found myself mixing some up just to drink cause it is actually quite refreshing. It also made a pretty effective study supp for when I just wasn't all there. Try adding a little ALCAR and bam!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

good stuff! looks like a solid product!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.32%

I've seen this review in several different forums posted by different users.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post

Axis Labs Presents:
    Smash Pre-Workout
    Strength And Endurance!

Smash (30 Servings) By: Axis Labs

Effects:
    I've tried most preworkout drinks out there and many of them do okay. Sometimes they try to make up for being crappy by adding minuscule doses of a million different components. That's one thing I like about Smash, it's a straight forward blend. You got your creatine support, your NO support, and your focus/energy support. It basically delivers on its claims. Yes, there's increased strength and weight gain from the creatine, increased pumps from the arginine/citrulline/norvaline, krebs cycle intermediates, and a good dose of stimulant and non-stimulant energy enhancers.
    7/10

Taste:
    As one can tell from my title, I tried the fruit punch flavor. Now, I'm not one who usually likes fruit punch, but this tasted pretty good. It wasn't as fantastic as the warning box made it out to be, it did have an odd bitterness to it, but still very drinkable and enjoyable. It's not the kind of thing you have to force yourself to chug.
    7/10

Overall:
    It is an effective preworkout supp. No crazy huge proprietary blends so you know you're getting useful dosages of the ingredients. It's not a mind-blowing breaking-new-ground supp, but it is solid and you really can't go wrong with that. I was glad to se a slightly lower amount of carbs (6g) as compared to other popular preworkout supps. Although I think it would be nice to see a caffeine free version come out sometime (I'm assuming it has 200mg of caffeine). I think for those used to NO-Xplode, SuperPump 250, and other such preworkout prods they should give Smash a try. I have no doubt that despite it's deceptively simple ingredients panel it will deliver the goods. I should also mention that it is well priced for what you get.
    8/10

Other:
    Occasionally I found myself mixing some up just to drink cause it is actually quite refreshing. It also made a pretty effective study supp for when I just wasn't all there. Try adding a little ALCAR and bam!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.04%

lol, That's because I'm famous.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

Similar Forum Threads

1. Attn: Axis Labs - SMASH - Free Samples!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:04 PM
  2. Axis Labs Smash/Millennium Ragnarok
    By Blutarski in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:18 PM
  3. *Free* Axis Labs SMASH® Preworkout Samples
    By Clickster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 07:07 PM