- 11-11-2007, 06:02 PM
I really felt the need to write a review on this pre-workout supplement. Most do nothing at all for me. This one, however, is different. Usually I take it pre-cardio, it gives me incredible endurance and concentration. 2 Scoops a day lasts 20 days. I wish it was cheaper though. Have not tried it pre-weights, since I like it so much for cardio, I prefer to save it just for that purpose. It mixes very easily, and I put a few scoops of Primaforce Carb Slam into the mix. However, if I don't drink it straight away the carb slam seems to sink to the bottom of the cup. The lemonade flavor is pretty good, but strong. Good job Scivation!. I already know I am purchasing more when this runs out!. Maybe come out with a larger size of this and carb slam too!.
- 11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Glad to hear. I ordered the extend/vasocharge combo from NP, couldn't pass up that incredible deal. Probably won't use it for a while, but good to know it works, at least for you.
- 11-11-2007, 09:41 PM
- 5'8" 182 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Yea i got the vaso-charge extend combo and love the taste of both and i love the vaso-charge before my workouts, Works great!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaygrambling79 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2009, 12:11 AM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-04-2008, 11:48 AM
- By dizi24 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
- By SureShot in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:33 AM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM