Get Diesel R4W + AN Drive Log

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
R4W + DRIVE LOG

I will be starting this log today. I have been on Drive for a little over 30 days solo. I had tried RPM prior for about 9 workouts. With all the hype out there regarding Drive and RPM combo, I would like to see how Get Diesel's R4W compares. I will be logging this until both products are finished. I would like to thank Chuck for letting me try this product out. I plan to be completely honest and if I don't like the product, I will post it as I have no invested interested in either product. I will evaluate in the following fashion:

• Dose:
• Strength:
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:
• Pumps/Vascularity:
• Endurance:
• Aggression:
• Focus:
• Libido:
• Muscle Density/Hardening:
• Overall Energy:
• Personal Commentary:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice, i have been on rpm/drive for a little over 2 weeks, when rpm runs out switching to r4w. interested in your results.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive pre-workout
1 Capsule R4W pre-workout
• Strength:Added 5lbs on my standing military press today for reps. All other exercises went well too, but this was notable.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Will have to weigh in.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Good pumps. Did shoulders and abs today so I didn't see a whole lot of vascularity
• Endurance:Great! I breezed through the workout
• Aggression:n/a
• Focus:I was extremely focused. Although I only took 1 R4W i could feel its potential. I think 2 capsules will be a good dose for me, which I will try next.
• Libido:n/a
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I've been pretty solid all day long for the past few weeks
• Overall Energy:Impressed for only one capsule of R4W, can't wait to give two a try during my next workout.
• Personal Commentary:Based on one capsule to judge the potency of R4W, I def think its gonna be a great energy booster. I did get a decent amount of energy from one pill, but I would like a bit more. I did feel very hot during my workout, so I'm assuming i've gotten some of the thermogenic properties even from just one pill. I'm hoping to see a bit of a recomp even more so, now that i'm on R4W.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive pre-workout
1 Capsule R4W pre-workout
• Strength:Added 5lbs on my standing military press today for reps. All other exercises went well too, but this was notable.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Will have to weigh in.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Good pumps. Did shoulders and abs today so I didn't see a whole lot of vascularity
• Endurance:Great! I breezed through the workout
• Focus:I was extremely focused. Although I only took 1 R4W i could feel its potential. I think 2 capsules will be a good dose for me, which I will try next.
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I've been pretty solid all day long for the past few weeks
• Overall Energy:Impressed for only one capsule of R4W, can't wait to give two a try during my next workout.
• Personal Commentary:Based on one capsule to judge the potency of R4W, I def think its gonna be a great energy booster. I did get a decent amount of energy from one pill, but I would like a bit more. I did feel very hot during my workout, so I'm assuming i've gotten some of the thermogenic properties even from just one pill. I'm hoping to see a bit of a recomp even more so, now that i'm on R4W.
I like that bullet style of the log, versus 50 lines of what you did during the workout then one sentence at the bottom on the product's effects like most logs.

Real easy to read dosage and comments

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I like that bullet style of the log, versus 50 lines of what you did during the workout then one sentence at the bottom on the product's effects like most logs.

Real easy to read dosage and comments
Thanks Chuck and I agree. I'm not gonna post my workout and what i'm lifting because honestly, when I read that in people's logs I usually think they are e-lifting a bit. I'm just gonna give my opinion and let people know if it works or not. I've been burned on supps too many times because for whatever reason when these things get logged, people are making steroid like gains(when they are sponsored logs) and then after the fact people don't see anything like that. Just tryin to keep it real. I wish i would have picked up a tub of NOS Ether when it was on sale for 25 bucks to stack with this. Maybe next time around..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive early evening
OFF DAY No R4W
• Strength:N/A
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Down to 191 and starting to show more muscle
• Pumps/Vascularity:Dont notice much on my off days
• Endurance:N/A
• Focus:Same
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscle firm and hard almost 24/7
• Overall Energy:No R4W yesterday so can't really make a comment
• Personal Commentary:I typically dont work out on Mondays, but I think I'm going to hit the gym tonight since I missed yesterdays workout. Need to burn some calories before I hit the beach in December.:bb2:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3
OFF DAY No R4W
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Didn't weigh in since yesterday
• Pumps/Vascularity:Dont notice much on my off days
• Endurance:N/A
• Focus:Same
• Overall Energy:No R4W yesterday so can't really make a comment
• Personal Commentary:Will be hitting chest and tri's tonight. Will post up commentary tomorrow morning.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
1 R4W 1hr preworkout on empty stomach
• Strength:Increasted 5 lbs on my incline bench for reps
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Need to weigh in.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Pumps weren't as good as usual yesterday. Not sure why.
• Endurance:Excellent
• Focus:Good sense of focus while on R4W
• Overall Energy:I think I will need to bump up to 2 R4W. 1 is ok for a slight energy, but nothing drastic. Great for a late workout like i had yeserday. Gonna pop two tomorrow.
• Personal Commentary:One thing I noticed and I don't think its placebo or just environmental change is the thermogenic properties of R4W. I was sweating bullets at the gym and was warm all night afterwards. I hope this increases when i up the dose to 2. If it does, I can see this being a great fat burner as well and should provide an excellent recomp effect overall. Chuck, would it be ok if I add NOS Ether to this stack?? Just checkin' first..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the conciseness. I think there's a bit of e-lifting when I read logs too, and some people get out of hand and write about parts of their lives that have nothing to do with the product or even their lifting habits in general (like their party experiences that weekend... uhhh, not interested). I'll be following your log. Clear and concise, it's much appreciated :thumbsup:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Agree, very nice layout. I think I'm going to steal your design/layout for my Trib Test Extreme log. :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Agree, very nice layout. I think I'm going to steal your design/layout for my Trib Test Extreme log. :thumbsup:
Go for it, but this was originally posted by lanbane as an example for the 14 day Drive logs.. So he should really get the credit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it definitely hits the points most of us care most about, and doesn't have a ton of filler

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive Pre-workout
1 R4W 1hr preworkout on empty stomach
• Strength:Added 1.5 reps onto my weighted pullups, added 10lbs to my lat pulls
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Need to weigh in.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Pumps were very short lived
• Endurance:Excellent
• Focus:Good sense of focus while on R4W
• Overall Energy:I think I will need to bump up to 2 R4W. 1 is ok for a slight energy, but nothing drastic. I meant to up to 2 R4W, but typically this would be an off day for me, but I decided to go and it was kind of late....
• Personal Commentary:The only thing im noticing really from R4W right now is extreme thermogenics for just 1 capsule. The energy from one pill def leaves something to be desired. Today will be an off day, but friday i will be sure to dose 2 caps of R4W. I've always been a pre-workout concoction drink guy, so poppin' pills pre-workout is a bit different. We will see what 2 R4W can do. I was gonna add Nos Ether to this, but a root canal popped its head up for me and i ended up with almost 1k out of pocket once my insurance max was met. Plus I just bought an engagement ring, so supplements even though on sale, must take a back seat. But without a doubt the thermogenics are extreme. I was burning up off one capsule

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
• Personal Commentary:The only thing im noticing really from R4W right now is extreme thermogenics for just 1 capsule.
i hear ya about the thermo effects, i did 3 caps yesturday and just popped 3 about 10 minutes ago. i feel almost no stim effects but DEFINITELY thermo effects....i sweat my balls off starting 1 hour post workout (about 3pm) until about 11pm

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The stim effects do seem very mild, but I think everyone is so used to products loaded with caffeine. I know I am. When i think of stims, i think jittery or that burst of energy. It seems as though R4W is much more of a smooth energy rather than a heart pounding roller coaster ride with a crash at the end. I do LOVE the thermo effects. Sweating=6 Pack!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The stim effects do seem very mild, but I think everyone is so used to products loaded with caffeine. I know I am. When i think of stims, i think jittery or that burst of energy. It seems as though R4W is much more of a smooth energy rather than a heart pounding roller coaster ride with a crash at the end. I do LOVE the thermo effects. Sweating=6 Pack!!
i actually thing the r4w are have a strong stim effect, but I have never used these proprietary blend, 400mg of caffeine products and take very little caffeine during the day or pre-workout.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i actually thing the r4w are have a strong stim effect, but I have never used these proprietary blend, 400mg of caffeine products and take very little caffeine during the day or pre-workout.
I think its a strong stim as well, just not your typical proprietary blend, run of the mill, every company has one, pre-workout drink.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered some nos ether, I can't wait to try it :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive in the evening
None, OFF DAY
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:191
• Pumps/Vascularity:n/a
• Endurance:n/a
• Focus:n/a
• Overall Energy:n/a
• Personal Commentary:I will be dosing two R4W tonight. I'm hoping for a great boost in energy and i'm planning to sweat ALOT!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive pre workout
1 R4W pre workout
• Strength:Steady increase, nothing drastic, but an increase nonetheless
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:191, i'm def leaning out, i'm starting to really see the recomp
• Pumps/Vascularity:good pumps, but not excellent
• Endurance:felt great, workout was smooth and focused
• Focus:Great focus
• Overall Energy:very good for only one cap of R4W
• Personal Commentary:I worked out late so I kept to 1 R4W. For one pill it gets the job done. Not tons of energy but a big enough boost to get through a great workout

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 3 Drive pre workout
2 R4W pre workout
2 scoops NOS ETHER post workout
• Strength:Felt strong. no huge increase in any lifts to note, but a great powerful workout
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Didn't weigh myself today
• Pumps/Vascularity:good pumps
• Endurance:felt great, workout was smooth, focused, and could have gone forever it felt
• Focus:Excellent!!
• Overall Energy:Great energy off 2 R4W. Not jittery at all, but a strong smooth energy. Had an amazing workout. A++
• Personal Commentary:2 R4W hit the spot for me. I probably will go up to three, but I'm gonna run 2 for awhile to see how it treats me. Much smoother energy than RPM was. I was sweating my ass off too, very strong thermogenic. Nothing to note obviously at this point on NOS Ether. Hopefully it will start working its magic by the end of this coming week. STAY TUNED!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 3 Drive pre workout
2 R4W pre workout
• Strength:Felt strong. no huge increase in any lifts to note, but a great powerful workout
• Pumps/Vascularity:good pumps
• Endurance:felt great, workout was smooth, focused, and could have gone forever it felt
• Overall Energy:Great energy off 2 R4W. Not jittery at all, but a strong smooth energy. Had an amazing workout. A++
• Personal Commentary:2 R4W hit the spot for me. I probably will go up to three, but I'm gonna run 2 for awhile to see how it treats me. Much smoother energy than RPM was. I was sweating my ass off too, very strong thermogenic. Nothing to note obviously at this point on NOS Ether. Hopefully it will start working its magic by the end of this coming week. STAY TUNED!

U only took ether post workout?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
U only took ether post workout?
Yes, according to the directions it says there is a 3 day reverse load. So i followed those directions which stated 2 scoops immediately following workout. Am I mistaken??

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Today is probably going to be an off day, so i will consume 2 scoop total. 1 scoop before 2 meals.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes, according to the directions it says there is a 3 day reverse load. So i followed those directions which stated 2 scoops immediately following workout. Am I mistaken??
No your right, 2 many directions for use in my head right now.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Highly interested in this. Great log so far. The more I read about logs of Get Diesel products, the more I want to try the entire line :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive pre workout
2 R4W pre workout
• Strength:Felt strong. Nothing increased in weight, but I did add some reps and my strength didn't seem to diminish at all during my workout
• Pumps/Vascularity:Leg/Ab day, never notice much as far as pumps go
• Overall Energy:Awesome smooth energy. Honestly probably the best energy supplement I've taken. I think once my reverse load of NOS Ether is done and I start dosing pre-workout, my pumps are going to be insane. R4W is great though for energy. If you think RPM is great, I'd suggest giving this a try for comparison. I personally would choose this, but this is just my opinion.
• Personal Commentary:I'm really enjoying the smooth energy and focus the R4W has been giving me. I'm curious to see the muscle building properties of it as well. Awesome product and I hope to see some other reviews since it was just on sale for a steal at 19.99 at NP.

Chuck, What can one expect as far as R4W's anabolic properties? Can one expect a direct correlation between the product and added mass or just from the intensity of the workout it provides you to have. I'm not really too familiar with pregnalonone. i did briefly research it, but nothing too informative was found.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, What can one expect as far as R4W's anabolic properties? Can one expect a direct correlation between the product and added mass or just from the intensity of the workout it provides you to have. I'm not really too familiar with pregnalonone. i did briefly research it, but nothing too informative was found.
i would think some muscle hardness, and less cortisol from the preg. Its not a "mass" product. Most pre-workout energizers are not "mass" products, they just like to "sell" the product as such.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 2 Drive early evening
No R4W, OFF DAY
2 scoops NOS ETHER, 1 prior to breakfast, 1 prior to lunch
• Strength:n/a
• Pumps/Vascularity:OFF Day, but I'm noticing an increase in vascularity since starting NOS Ether
• Endurance:n/a
• Focus:n/a
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Not so great any more. I believe Drive is losing its effectiveness. I'm almost done with the bottle anyways, but after about 1 month the effectiveness has slowly been decreasing
• Overall Energy:n/a
• Personal Commentary:Tonight I will be hitting chest. I'm finished with my reverse load of Ether, so I will be dosing 2 scoops prior workout and 1 immediately after workout. STAY TUNED!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive early evening(experimenting with dosing to see if I can tell a difference)
2 R4W
2 scoops NOS ETHER pre-workout, 2 scoops Nos Ether post workout
• Strength:I can't really say I felt very strong today, but my diet was all off due to a mid afternoon dental appointment which I couldn't eat or drink for 1 hour after.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Trying not to weigh myself too frequently. Pants are a bit looser though.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Vascularity and pumps were excellent. I did chest yesterday and the veins were really poppin out by workouts end
• Endurance:I think between all three supps now, my endurance is just insane. My workouts feel like they could keep going. I think the ribose may be a big contributing factor as well as the additional creatine in Nos Ether
• Focus:Amazing
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I'm not noticing the all day pumps like I did prior. I think my body may have just grown accustomed to the Drive and may need a break. Great product, but I think i've reached my peak with it. I've probably got a few more days of Drive left, so by the time i'm done Drive, my Nos Ether should be in full swing and take over.
• Overall Energy:OFF THE HOOK!! When the R4W kicks in, I'm geared to go. Great smooth energy, no jitters, just the perfect blend for me.
• Personal Commentary:Feel llke i'm on top of my game right now. Losing fat(waist is smaller), have steadily increased weights, energy is greatly improved, extremely focused.... Nos Ether will hopefully take it to the next level. I would recommend the Drive/R4W stack as they seem to work very well together. I wish I would have started them both together, but it'll be interesting to see where my log goes once i'm off Drive. Hats off to AN on a quality product. My only grief with it would be, I was expecting to take 4 per day based on directions, but have to take 6 or more to get results. It does work, so it will actually return something for your money unlike alot of products out there. I would recommend running two bottle like I am and start and 6 per day and play with the numbers from there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12,13,14
• Dose:3 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive early evening or preworkout(experimenting with dosing to see if I can tell a difference)
2 R4W pre workout
2 scoops NOS ETHER pre-workout, 2 scoops Nos Ether post workout or off day 1 scoop before two meals
• Strength:I had two workouts and one off day.
Workouts went well, but didn't really have any noticable strength gains to note.
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Trying not to weigh myself too frequently. Pants are a bit looser though.
• Pumps/Vascularity:Vascularity has been improving and veins have really started to be visable.
• Endurance:I think between all three supps now, my endurance is just insane. My workouts feel like they could keep going. Endurance has been the most notable improvement since the new stack
• Muscle Density/Hardening:I'm not noticing the all day pumps like I did prior. I think my body may have just grown accustomed to the Drive and may need a break. Great product, but I think i've reached my peak with it. I've probably got a few more days of Drive left, so by the time i'm done Drive, my Nos Ether should be in full swing and take over. (Nothing really changed)
• Overall Energy:OFF THE HOOK!! When the R4W kicks in, I'm geared to go. Great smooth energy, no jitters, just the perfect blend for me.
• Personal Commentary:As of now the only thing i'm really enjoying is the R4W. I think its still too early to judge the ether, so i'll see how this week goes. As stated before, I think the Drive has been losing its effect and its just about time to call it quits with it. Only a couple more doses left.:dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, this is making my day. i was taking up to 8 rpm ed to get any stim effect, and still nothing like what others were reporting. i will take 1 r4w with 2 levi reloaded and save myself a ton of cash. nice review, all the diesel products have worked well for me-just made my order for r4w.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15
• Dose:2 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive preworkout(experimenting with dosing to see if I can tell a difference)
2 R4W pre workout
• Strength:Slight increase with my leg workout. I have a difficult time with legs due to lower back problems, however, its getting better. I've been doing a lot of ab and oblique work and it seems to help my back tremendously
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:Will weigh in tomorrow
• Pumps/Vascularity:Vascularity has been improving and veins have really started to be visable.
• Endurance:INSANE. About 1.5hrs after I dose everything I'm in the zone and feel like I can't be stopped. Probably the best thing to note so far since adding the r4w and nos ether
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are becoming harder again. Maybe the ether is starting to do its thing.
• Overall Energy:Couldn't ask for anything more. I don't feel the need to bump up to 3 r4w since i'm getting excellent energy, focus, and thermo off 2. The endurance and energy seem to go hand in hand on this stack. I'm interested to see some other reviews/logs on the people who just picked up r4w and were using rpm previously.
• Personal Commentary:Waist seems looser, workouts are better and more energized, pumps are great. I'm complaint free. I'm sold on the r4w at this point. The nos ether i'm still on the fence on, but its only been about 7 days or so including the reverse load. I'm sure it will take a few more days to really work properly.:whip::whip:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16
• Dose:4 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive preworkout(experimenting with dosing to see if I can tell a difference)
2 R4W pre workout
• Strength:Slight increase, but only towards the end of my workout. I'm assuming I may need to give a bit more time for the supps to digest before i hit the gym
• Bodyweight/Body Comp:192
• Endurance:INSANE. About 1.5hrs after I dose everything I'm in the zone and feel like I can't be stopped. Probably the best thing to note so far since adding the r4w and nos ether
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are very firm
• Overall Energy:Like I said, it seems to take a bit longer than 1hr for me, but once everything is kicked into high gear, I just feel good.
• Personal Commentary:Liking the stack, but still on the fence with the ether. I can't say i've had anything noticable come from it since adding it into the stack. I will still give it some time before I form an opinion.:type::type:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17,18,19
• Dose:4 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive preworkout(Tapped into a new bottle of drive to keep everything consistant during this log)
2 R4W pre workout
2 scoops NOS ETHER pre-workout, 2 scoops Nos Ether post workout, non workout day I took 2 scoops total
• Strength:Strength went up very little, but I've been a bit on the sick side.
• Endurance:INSANE!! Best feature of the combo thus far
• Focus:On point with the endurance
• Muscle Density/Hardening:Muscles are very firm
• Overall Energy:Like I said, it seems to take a bit longer than 1hr for me, but once everything is kicked into high gear, I just feel good.
• Personal Commentary:R4W is a def hit. I'm still not sure about the Ether. I can't say it has been helping or not. We'll see as things go on.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20,21
• Dose:4 Drive in the morning, 4 Drive preworkout(Tapped into a new bottle of drive to keep everything consistant during this log)
2 R4W pre workout
2 scoops NOS ETHER pre-workout, 2 scoops Nos Ether post workout, non workout day I took 2 scoops total
• Strength:Did bis and tris on sunday and i added some weight for reps which was nice
• Pumps/Vascularity:Visably a bit more vascular but nothing off the walls
• Endurance:INSANE!! Best feature of the combo thus far
• Focus:On point with the endurance
• Muscle Density/Hardening:ehh, nothing great
• Personal Commentary:Again, R4W is a great product, however, i'm no certain i would purchase Nos Ether at the going rate. It could just not be the supplement for me, but i'm not noticing much of a pump or any increase in strength since starting to take it. May just not be the supplement for me, but :thumbsup: on R4W. One thing i'd like to note is that for $35-$40 for basically 20 servings which is to be taken each and every day is a lot. My thoughts would be to maybe ditch the kre-alk, put in some mono, add beta alanine, and maybe add in components of R4W and make an all encompassing preworkout cocktail. I just think for $60-$70+ its out of my price range for a stack like this. If you like RPM then you will love R4W.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
One thing i'd like to note is that for $35-$40 for basically 20 servings which is to be taken each and every day is a lot.

NOS ETHER works really well from log after log after log, I dont know why you wouldnt be seeing any increase in pumps, endurance, recovery or strength gains. No one has ever said they like Sizeon or Clout over NOS ETHER. You take 1.5 to 2 serv. on workout days, 1 serving on non-workout days. I dont have one powerlifter thats has use ETHER that doesnt swear by it, so it might be ur workouts. It does take about 14 days to kick in hard, but I dont see how you dont notice anything.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
NOS ETHER works really well from log after log after log, I dont know why you wouldnt be seeing any increase in pumps, endurance, recovery or strength gains. No one has ever said they like Sizeon or Clout over NOS ETHER. You take 1.5 to 2 serv. on workout days, 1 serving on non-workout days. I dont have one powerlifter thats has use ETHER that doesnt swear by it, so it might be ur workouts. It does take about 14 days to kick in hard, but I dont see how you dont notice anything.
I've been taking it exactly how the directions say and I haven't gotten much if anything out of it. Not doubting the product, just simply stating, it might not be my bag.....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it exactly how the directions say and I haven't gotten much if anything out of it. Not doubting the product, just simply stating, it might not be my bag.....
so drop it cold turkey out ur stack for about a week or so and see if you notice any difference.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I dropped it for the past 3 days and haven't noticed a difference to speak of. I know the product works because I've heard others say they really like/liked it, but I'm not even getting good pumps from it. I'm basically finished with the tub of ether at this point anyways, but still have a bunch of R4W left. I really enjoyed the R4W and found it to be a great pre-workout product. I can't speak negatively or positively about Ether though as it may just be me not responding to it. I did get slightly sick for a day or two, but i continued to dose accordingly for off days. Just as a sign of faith in your products, I may buy your new formluation when I get back from vacation in a week and my body will have been supplement free for a week and see how things go. I will write a full review when I return from soaking up the sun in Punta Cana...:dance:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from vacation so I finally have time to give all three products my final review.

Ready 4 War: I still have a few doses left of this, but overall I felt it to be very effective with a strong thermo effect. However, it is strictly for energy and does not include any extras like other products. If your just looking for a stim pre-workout, I would highly recommend it.

NOS Ether: I didn't feel anything from this. I had very high hopes when I first started this, but for me at least it failed to provide results. For the price, I feel I could buy bulk powders and make my own creatine/no blend which would yield better results for ME.

Drive: Worked well for the first month or so, then the effects started to diminish. Keep in mind I was mega dosing this at up to 9 caps per day. It's a great product, but I find it to be very underdosed to make it not very cost effective. 6 pills per day would be a bare minimum anyone would need to take for results IMHO.

I would probably stick to my Primal N20 pre-workout with extra creatine added to the mix. I may take Drive again in the future, but thats a big maybe. It does work, just needed to dose entirely way too much to see results. All in all, i'm not going to run out to buy any of these three products in the near future. I feel there are cheaper alternatives to all of them which would provide better if not at least equal results. Nos Ether in particular I feel is extremely overpriced compared to supplements in the same category which for me yielded better results. This is my honest review!!!:thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback overall joebo! Hey, what resort did you stay at in Punta Cana?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback overall joebo! Hey, what resort did you stay at in Punta Cana?
We stayed at the Grand Palladium Palace Royal Suites. Excellent time, great weather, and met a bunch of peope from all over the world. Drank a lot of MamaJuana!! Interesting drink made by mixing rum, red wine, and honey and it is kept in a bottle with various sticks, leaves, etc.. It is the dominican's viagra they say..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
We stayed at the Grand Palladium Palace Royal Suites. Excellent time, great weather, and met a bunch of peope from all over the world. Drank a lot of MamaJuana!! Interesting drink made by mixing rum, red wine, and honey and it is kept in a bottle with various sticks, leaves, etc.. It is the dominican's viagra they say..

haha.... I have had my fair share of mamajuana myself sir!!! We stayed at Sunscape The Beach last year. I'd love to go back!