~Big reviews Orange Triad

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
[size=+4]BigT Reviews[/size]

Get Somehttp://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=75

Designed for the serious athlete, ORANGE TRIAD delivers !

Serious athletes are unique in that they intentionally subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress with training and cardio. Over time, the immune system can be compromised, and muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can't train them as often as you would like. A deficiency can mean that you aren't getting optimal results from your training.

Designed for the serious athlete,ORANGE TRIADcombines the most proven and effective vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal DIGESTION, IMMUNE system, and JOINT HEALTH into one "twice daily" dietary supplement. The JOINT and FLEX complexes help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the DIGESTION and IMMUNE complex includes natural anti-inflammatories, digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.

==================================================​

I first decided to try ORANGE TRIAD for many different reasons. Mainly due to the label claims. I mean, you can get all of these benefits from only having to buy 1 bottle of horse pills? :p
I can not say I totally doubted the gimic, but I did have some doubts. So what better way to find out if CL was full of it then to try it out for myself..

Here are just a few things that stood out in my experience the most from using ORANGE TRIAD.

I did not expect anything too drastic right away, but was surprised when the "digestive support" began within the first day or two. It felt like my insides where being renovated. With a HIGH carb intake during this time there were days I felt very heavy, almost a constipated type feeling. ORANGE TRIAD kept this feeling at bay. The first couple days were rough, but Once the first week was gone I felt very different. Clean. Healthy. No more of the "heavy" feeling. It felt great. This continued throughout. There's no better way to explain it other then overall I just felt good all the time.

I was never sick one during this time. No allergies, colds, etc.. At my work it is VERY dusty. I always seem to be fighting some sort of allergy, sinus issue. Not so much while I was using ORANGE TRIAD. All of the symptoms I had previously been experiencing just went away. It was great to be able to breath normally again. I no longer had to take OTC medication at night to assist with breathing so I could get some sleep..

The biggest reason out of all had to do with the joint support. I have issues with my knees and recently my elbows had begun to ache constantly.. It took a minute for ORANGE TRIAD to kick in regarding joint support, etc.. Nearing the end of the second week I noticed the aches no longer hurt so bad. By the end of the third week my elbows no longer ached at all. My knees at this point would only be sore after too hard of a leg day or if the weather would change drastically. Nothing like the pain I had previously experienced though. With all of the other fringe benefits of ORANGE TRIAD, this one here sold me on the product.

ORANGE TRIAD is definitely cost effective, It lived up to all the claims as well. Except for the pill size there really is nothing I can complain about. Here is, yet again, another CL product that has worked well for me.