Awards
  • Established
MY 20 day log of Get Diesel's Trib Test Extreme and R4W

Age 28 y/o
Height 5'8"
Weight 183lbs
BF % 13

Goals-
1.To guage how effective Trib Test Extreme and R4W are at providing the alpha male mentality and in comparison to the various other Test Boosters I have used in the past.
2.Achieve at least one PR in at least one major lift.
3.Achieve a remarkable increase in libido.

Diet-
will consume approxiamtely 3000-3500 calories, 150-200 grams protein, 300-350 carbs, and 80-100 grams of fat daily. Additional supplement will be restricted to CEE capsules, protein, and multivitamins.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interested in your take on r4w, will be swapping out rpm for r4w in about a week. btw i really like the trib extreme.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm N.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-
Shoulders/Biceps
Shoulders-
Seated BB Military Press-135lbs/12, 185lbs/10, 205lbs/8, 225lbs/6
Lateral Cable Raises-30lbs/10/3
Hammer Strength Biangular Shoulder Press-160lbs/8/3
Forward DB Raises-20lbs/10/3
Biceps-
Incline DB Curls-30lbs/10/3
Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls-120lbs/12, 130lbs/10, 140lbs/8
DB Single Arm Preacher Curls-30lbs/8/3 each
Standing Single Arm Cable Curls(Drop sets)40lbs/6, 30lbs/8, 20lbs/10 x 3 each

*Today was my first day using these products, which arrived yesterday afternoon courtesy of Chuck(thanks again). I decided to play with the dosages this morning to best accommodate my day(I had to work for a few hours today), so I did not follow the recommended dosages at all. I took two capsules of R4W and one of Trib Test Extreme with breakfast. I had a pretty good stimulant effect for around 5 hours and a gradual come down. I never felt jittery or nauseated, even though I didn't start off with one capsule of R4W. I was able to guage the best timing for R4W(for preworkout purposes), which IMO is around an hour preworkout. I'll be honest with you guys....., I'm not the biggest fan of stims preworkout, b/c I feel it usually brings down the intensity of my workouts(In fact, that was/is my biggest gripe with RPM). I also am a bit sensitive to yohimbine, so I was a bit concerned with using R4W this way. At one capsule of R4W and two of Trib Test Extreme(on an empty stomach), I felt dialed in and focused throughout the entire workout today. I wasn't overstimulated and I wasn't "gas'n" like I am when I get too much caffeine preworkout. I will eventually work my way up to 3 capsules of R4W preworkout, but I feel like I have a comfort zone now for these products(which is a big plus).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how many rpm were you taking? how did two r4w compare? i ask these q's because i have to take 5 rpm and that is getting expensive. if i can get away with 2 r4w i will save lotso cash. btw trib extreme will really get the libido going, works better than drive in that department. good luck.:hammer:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
how many rpm were you taking? how did two r4w compare? i ask these q's because i have to take 5 rpm and that is getting expensive. if i can get away with 2 r4w i will save lotso cash. btw trib extreme will really get the libido going, works better than drive in that department. good luck.:hammer:
I've only taken 1 R4W so far, but I would say 1 R4W is prob equal to about 2.5 RPM. Just a rough estimate...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If you do 5 RPM capsules preworkout, then I'd venture to guess that two or three R4W would be enough. IMO, the stim effects are different. I never really cared for RPM's effects, b/c it felt like I was consuming coffee preworkout. R4W is a bit different, but not too overwhelming. Today, I'm doing R4W and Trib Test Extreme at one cap of each, split into three doses. I'll be able to tell you how two-three caps of R4W feels like later this week. I'm going to play around with the dosages a bit for the next few days.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
If you do 5 RPM capsules preworkout, then I'd venture to guess that two or three R4W would be enough. IMO, the stim effects are different. I never really cared for RPM's effects, b/c it felt like I was consuming coffee preworkout. R4W is a bit different, but not too overwhelming. Today, I'm doing R4W and Trib Test Extreme at one cap of each, split into three doses. I'll be able to tell you how two-three caps of R4W feels like later this week. I'm going to play around with the dosages a bit for the next few days.
So you aren't going to be using R4W strictly pre-workout then???

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
So you aren't going to be using R4W strictly pre-workout then???
Nope, Its ingredients appear to have a cumulative effect and I'm not going to be working out every day for the next 19 days. I'll just dose according to my work schedule and workouts.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nope, Its ingredients appear to have a cumulative effect and I'm not going to be working out every day for the next 19 days. I'll just dose according to my work schedule and workouts.
can you follow the directions please. R4W isnt to be taken everyday. Mainly because the longjack in there doesnt work better 7 days a week.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
can you follow the directions please. R4W isnt to be taken everyday. Mainly because the longjack in there doesnt work better 7 days a week.
Okay, fair enough....., but wouldn't a five on two off protocol be acceptible for longjack too? I'm going to stick to the recommend dosing, but I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'll start dosing it as recommended tomorrow.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Okay, fair enough....., but wouldn't a five on two off protocol be acceptible for longjack too? I'm going to stick to the recommend dosing, but I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'll start dosing it as recommended tomorrow.
I would just follow the directions. You can do all the "do-it-yourself" directions when you didnt get the product on me for a sponsored log.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Day 3-
Chest
Incline DB Press-70lbs/12, 75lbs/10, 80lbs/8, 85lbs/6
Incline DB Fly-40lbs/10/3
Biangular(Hammerstrength)Chest Press-180lbs/8, 190lbs/8,200lbs/6
Pec Deck Fly Machine-180lbs/8, 190lbs,7, 200lbs/6

*I took two capsule of R4W about 45-50 minutes preworkout. The stimulant effect was about the maximum that I can handle, so I doubt that I'll be going up to three preworkout. Overall, I had a good chest workout and I had a bit more controlled aggression than I would have had sans supplements. I took 1 capsule of Trib Test Extreme with breakfast and will consume my second shortly(third to follow this evening). So far, so good................

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried 2 capsules yet, but would you say 2 is almost too much to handle?? I may use 1 for another workout or two to adjust and then go up to two. I'm rather ease up than just jump and have a ****ty workout because. Just curious if you felt it was too much.. Thanks

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried 2 capsules yet, but would you say 2 is almost too much to handle?? I may use 1 for another workout or two to adjust and then go up to two. I'm rather ease up than just jump and have a ****ty workout because. Just curious if you felt it was too much.. Thanks
It was almost too much. My hands were shaking between sets.. I'll be honest with you, if my FUTURE workouts are in the evening, then I'm not going to use more than one capsule preworkout. Its pretty safe for me to say, that if I would have drank more than half a cup of coffee this morning at 7:00am, then my 10:00am dose of R4W would have been too much(and that's 3 hours after any caffeine consumption).

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It was almost too much. My hands were shaking between sets.. I'll be honest with you, if my FUTURE workouts are in the evening, then I'm not going to use more than one capsule preworkout. Its pretty safe for me to say, that if I would have drank more than half a cup of coffee this morning at 7:00am, then my 10:00am dose of R4W would have been too much(and that's 3 hours after any caffeine consumption).
I def will take that into consideration. I work out a bit later during the week, so I may just stick to 1 cap til saturdays workout where i won't be so concerned with getting to sleep because of work. This way I also will have a chance to get adjusted to the new product and hopefully then 2 caps won't seem like as much.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday-
Back
SLDL's-225lbs/10, 315lbs/8, 405lbs/6
Bent Over BB rows-(underhand)135lbs/8/3
(overhand)135lbs/8/3
Cable Pulldowns-150lbs/10, 160lbs/8, 170lbs/8

*Endurance is definitely up. I'm not feeling worn down very easily at all, while using R4W. Libido is not up yet though. My guess is, that I'm starting to feel the holiday stress early, b/c I've been really busy at work. Heading to the gym today in the afternoon, so I'lll post today's results soon.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday-
Back
(overhand)135lbs/8/3

*Endurance is definitely up. I'm not feeling worn down very easily at all, while using R4W. Libido is not up yet though. My guess is, that I'm starting to feel the holiday stress early, b/c I've been really busy at work. Heading to the gym today in the afternoon, so I'lll post today's results soon.
What was your dose yesterday?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday-
Back
(overhand)135lbs/8/3

i must be hyper sensitive to the ing. my libido went crazy on 2nd day of tte.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders-
DB Military Presses-50lbs/12, 60lbs/9, 70lbs/7
Lateral Cable Raises-30lbs/10/2
Arnold Presses-45lbs/8/3

*Wasn't as focused as yesterday on one capsule, will try an evening dose of two during my next evening workout. Otherwise had an excellent workout, considering I was worn out from work. Felt really good throughout the day as well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders-
DB Military Presses-50lbs/12, 60lbs/9, 70lbs/7
Lateral Cable Raises-30lbs/10/2
Arnold Presses-45lbs/8/3

*Wasn't as focused as yesterday on one capsule, will try an evening dose of two during my next evening workout. Otherwise had an excellent workout, considering I was worn out from work. Felt really good throughout the day as well.
You're taking 1/3 of a dose. Im supprised its doing anything. One cap gives me mental clarity but only if I take it first thing in the AM, I didnt think anyone would respond to one cap as a pre-workout dose.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
You're taking 1/3 of a dose. Im supprised its doing anything. One cap gives me mental clarity but only if I take it first thing in the AM, I didnt think anyone would respond to one cap as a pre-workout dose.
Good point Chuck and that is basically what I feel from one cap. Mental clarity. i will be doing two caps this evening.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was reluctant to take more than two, b/c I didn't get to the gym until after 8:00pm last night and I had to be at work before 8:00am this morning.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed. I'm thinking of using this exact same stack next year for a pre-spring recomp perhaps with a few other goodies thrown in too.

I also start my workouts sometime between 6-8pm, and I feel your pain with regards to sleep. Good Luck man.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Triceps-
Squats-205lbs/12, 225lbs/10, 275lbs/8, 315/6
Hack Squat Calf Raises-225lbs/25/4
Leg Extensions-160lbs/8, 170lbs/6, 180lbs/6
Close Grip BB Bench Press-225lbs/8/4
Rope Tricep pulldowns-100lbs/10, 110lbs/10, 120lbs/8
EZ Bar Skull Crushers-85lbs/10, 105lbs/10, 115lbs/8

*I used two capsules today of R4W and the workout went pretty good considering my day started early today. I had enough energy and motivation to burn through my sets and I maintained enough gas to keep my lifts up. Next week I'll try for a PR and I think I'll try and work up to three capsules of R4W(as long as I don't have to go to work that day). So far I have to say that I enjoy this combo alot more than RPM/Drive.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Chest-
Incline DB Press-70lbs/12, 75lbs/10, 80lbs/8
Pec Dec Fly Machine-180lbs/10, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/6
Bilateral Chest Press-180lbs/8, 190lbs/6, 200lbs/4

I tried three capsules of R4W today and was pretty impressed. I was able to power through a workout after being at work for around 10 hours. The only drawback is that I'm not the least bit tired right now:(. I'll post more updates tomorrow. FWIW, libido has been off the charts the last few days. I'm liking this stack alot at the moment.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chest-
Incline DB Press-70lbs/12, 75lbs/10, 80lbs/8
Pec Dec Fly Machine-180lbs/10, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/6
Bilateral Chest Press-180lbs/8, 190lbs/6, 200lbs/4

I tried three capsules of R4W today and was pretty impressed. I was able to power through a workout after being at work for around 10 hours. The only drawback is that I'm not the least bit tired right now:(. I'll post more updates tomorrow. FWIW, libido has been off the charts the last few days. I'm liking this stack alot at the moment.
i keep 1mg melatonin subliqual tabs on hand for when i take
r4w after 5pm.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Biceps-
Incline DB Curls-40lbs/8/3
DB Preacher Curls(single arm)-35lbs/10/3
Standing Straight Bar Cable Curls-100lbs/10, 110lbs/10, 120lbs/8
Single Arm (Drop Sets)Cable Curls-40lbs/30lbs/20lbs

*I went back to two capsules of R4W today and still had a great workout. Energy and focus were definitely there. I also posted some very nice numbers outside of the gym as well;):D:). So far, the libido boost has been outstanding.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice job, diesel products have worked well for me-if you were to throw in some dthc---------- :smite:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Legs/Triceps-

Squats-185lbs/10, 225lbs/10, 275lbs/8, 315/7
Hack Squat Calf Raises-180lbs/25/4
DB Lunges-50lbs/10/3

Close Grip Bench Press-225lbs/8/3
Rope Cable Pulldowns-100lbs/10, 110lbs/10, 120lbs/8
SkullCrushers-85lbs/10, 105lbs/10, 115lbs/8

*I managed to score a workout in on Thursday but never posted any numbers, b/c of the busy day. I used two capsules preworkout today(that's my sweet spot)and blazed through the sets. My libido is still high and I have been feeling great lately;).

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
These products look awesome man.

Better than RPM/Drive ehh?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
These products look awesome man.

Better than RPM/Drive ehh?
I've had a better experience with this than I did with Drive/RPM. I'd like others to try it out, b/c I don't want anyone to take my word for it. These products speak for themselves.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Back-

SLDL-315lbs/6, 405lbs/4, 455lbs/2, 465lbs/1, 475lbs/could not lock out :(
Bent Over BB Rows-135lbs/8/3(overhand), 135lbs/8/3(underhand)
Reverse Grip Cable Pulldowns-150lbs/8/3

*I was pretty much spent after doing SLDL's. Alot of gas was eaten up trying to max out, but I didn't hit any PR's today. I'm still impressed with R4W and Trib Test Extreme, even though I didn't hit a PR today(my final week of using both products). I think its worth mentioning that I used lifting straps after lifting 405lbs. I have arthritis and it takes a little help to maintain a decent grip after a while. Anyways, I'm psyched for tomorrows workout, so we'll see how the rest of the week goes for me.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I want some of this stuff, if not diesel grande bols, following..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Final Day-

Chest
Incline DB Fly-45lbs/8/3
Incline DB Press-80lbs/10, 85lbs/8, 90lbs/7
Pec Deck Fly Machine-180lbs/10, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/8
(HammerStrength)Bilateral Chest Press Machine-180lbs/8, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/6

*I meant to to get a workout in yesterday, but I got food poisoning from some shrimp etouffee that my girlfriend made:aargh:. Anyways, today was the last day for this log, since the Trib Test Extreme is gone. I wanted to try to max out again today, but I wasn't feeling 100%, b/c of yesterday. Anyhow here's my final thoughts on these two products-

R4W-
*Definitely recommend this product as a preworkout stimulant for those of us who work all day and then go to the gym on the way home. It provides excellent focus and intensity and I found it contributed to my strength during workouts. The only negative drawback is that it is fairly potent, so use with caution if you working out late and have to get to sleep soon after your training session. I found that melatonin and ZMA helped when I took it too late.

Trib Test Extreme-
*I really liked this product for everyday use. My libido was through he roof this last week and I felt great almost every day while on it. My only gripe was that it only has 60 capsules in a bottle. If Chuck were to ever make it available in a 90 count bottle, then that's be very cool. In the mean time, I snagged a couple of the 60 count bottles and will use again the future.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Final Day-

Chest
Incline DB Fly-45lbs/8/3
Incline DB Press-80lbs/10, 85lbs/8, 90lbs/7
Pec Deck Fly Machine-180lbs/10, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/8
(HammerStrength)Bilateral Chest Press Machine-180lbs/8, 190lbs/8, 200lbs/6

*I meant to to get a workout in yesterday, but I got food poisoning from some shrimp etouffee that my girlfriend made:aargh:. Anyways, today was the last day for this log, since the Trib Test Extreme is gone. I wanted to try to max out again today, but I wasn't feeling 100%, b/c of yesterday. Anyhow here's my final thoughts on these two products-

R4W-
*Definitely recommend this product as a preworkout stimulant for those of us who work all day and then go to the gym on the way home. It provides excellent focus and intensity and I found it contributed to my strength during workouts. The only negative drawback is that it is fairly potent, so use with caution if you working out late and have to get to sleep soon after your training session. I found that melatonin and ZMA helped when I took it too late.

Trib Test Extreme-
*I really liked this product for everyday use. My libido was through he roof this last week and I felt great almost every day while on it. My only gripe was that it only has 60 capsules in a bottle. If Chuck were to ever make it available in a 90 count bottle, then that's be very cool. In the mean time, I snagged a couple of the 60 count bottles and will use again the future.

thanks for the full review.