Upcoming Winter Stack

tattoopierced1

Now that things are starting to settle down (or at least appear to) in my life, I figure its about time to try out some non hormonal (PH/PS) supps this winter for my bulk. Here's what I'm looking at so far:
RPM, Drive, PSlin, and XFactor

Obviously this is probably going to be insane for pre workout supplementation, but I'm interested in the outcome.

I'll be taking 5 caps of RPM, 4 Drive, 1 PSlin, and I'm still debating on what I will run the XFactor at.

Other supps during this will be: multi-vitamin, Glucosomine, BCAAs @ 25g per day, and 5g creatine mono per day.

I'll be logging this here in the next few weeks. I've never taken any of these supps for long periods of time besides PSlin of which I havent used in about 3 months. I've never tried XFactor but have been waiting to try it. I've taken RPM and Drive (not together) off and on and have enjoyed both products and have heard nothing but wonderful things about the two when stacked, so I decided to take it a step further.

Calories will be around 4500 per day and I will be lifting 4-5 days per week with no cardio during this. My goal is to put on as much size as possible and then start some MMA training to help lose any bodyfat I may have accumulated which is usually very little being an ectomorph.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SuBBeD!

Looking forward on following your supplement stack... should be an AWESOME one!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet. I was considering adding pslin in, but i'm using neovar as creatine instead so almost doing the same thing (with the addition of superdrol NG)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that things are starting to settle down (or at least appear to) in my life, I figure its about time to try out some non hormonal (PH/PS) supps this winter for my bulk. Here's what I'm looking at so far:
RPM, Drive, PSlin, and XFactor

Obviously this is probably going to be insane for pre workout supplementation, but I'm interested in the outcome.

I'll be taking 5 caps of RPM, 4 Drive, 1 PSlin, and I'm still debating on what I will run the XFactor at.

Other supps during this will be: multi-vitamin, Glucosomine, BCAAs @ 25g per day, and 5g creatine mono per day.

I'll be logging this here in the next few weeks. I've never taken any of these supps for long periods of time besides PSlin of which I havent used in about 3 months. I've never tried XFactor but have been waiting to try it. I've taken RPM and Drive (not together) off and on and have enjoyed both products and have heard nothing but wonderful things about the two when stacked, so I decided to take it a step further.

Calories will be around 4500 per day and I will be lifting 4-5 days per week with no cardio during this. My goal is to put on as much size as possible and then start some MMA training to help lose any bodyfat I may have accumulated which is usually very little being an ectomorph.
Would you consider using DCP for some body recomp?

tattoopierced1

Started this today. Took 2 Drive before breakfast, will take 1250mg of XFactor in my mid morning shake, 5 RPM and 2 more Drive along with 1 PSlin before I workout.

Last time I weighed in, I was 220lbs, I will start taking weight regularly after 2 weeks of this stack. I am more going off of the mirror than the scale. I will just be using the scale to tweak my diet if I dont feel I'm putting on some decent weight.

tattoopierced1

Getting ready to hit the gym in a bit and took my PSlin, Drive and RPM about 30 minutes ago. I am pretty tired today as a new lady friend of mine has been keeping me up at night, so hopefully I will get a burst of energy come gym time.

15 minutes after the PSlin I made a shake consisting of 50g of whey, 1 cup oats, and 1 scoop of WMS. Immediately after my workout I drink 60g of carbs from powdered gatorade with 5g creatine mono. 30 minutes after this I will have 50g of whey protein.

tattoopierced1

Yesterday's workout was great. Felt power throughout all of the lifts and had a good pump. Feeling a bit of bloat from the up in calories I'm trying to consume, but this is to be expected for the first week or so until I get settled.

tattoopierced1

sorry for the lack of updates... Things are going well, havent stepped on the scale, but strength is going up and I've been getting some really good pumps in the gym. One thing I've noticed with all of these supps, is I get the squirts. I thought it may be the PSlin at first, but I've taken it in the past and have never had a problem. I've also taken RPM and samples of Drive and not had this problem before, so everything seems to point to the XFactor, although it may be a combo of the Drive and RPM, who knows.

tattoopierced1

Well, this is interesting, instead of gaining weight, I'm down 5lbs from when I started. Sitting at 215lbs, but strength is up, and I've leaned out a bit. I guess I shouldnt complain, but it looks like it is time to start upping the calories again. Usually eating this amount will gradually put weight on me, so I'm kind of perplexed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not entirely surprising. It does seem like x-factor raises your baseline calories used, althought 5lbs in 2 weeks sounds like a lot of loss :) but not all bad either if its all fat :D