Smeton's stim-free Blue up Log(Unsponspered)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim Free blue up by Controlled labs

IM doing Dc training and train with weights three days per week. If I dont have pretty fast sex(Which is cardio dont kid yourself) I do five minutes High intensity treadmill or Just working at work. I do dishwashing which I do the work of two men, Two men usually work but when I work they put me in the place of two men or serving, which doesnt require very much lifting and running just running, and very light work.

This is day two and the testostrone boost is very pronounced!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My diet is arounf 3700 cals per day 400 protein, 350 carbs and 80 or more fat , if I malnipulate carbs and fat. I eat clean and trry to get in whole foods as much as possible. W hen Im workign I have no choice but to eat a detour protein bar and drink egge whites with a v8.

I have a lot of synergy going on

Creatine
Beta Alanine
L-GLut
Taurine
Nac
Universal Uni-liver-Which also boost testostrone.
Cissus , which is anabolic

Im going to take one bottle and access after Im done bottle one if its worth it to take another bottle.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not posting my numbers because Im doing this log my way. Ihave a logbook for this.

Today is day four and the increased testostrone umph is noticable.Good review on day four

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been about w week and all I can say is I have increased energy. It works. On non workload days Ill go an extra set or couple for lagging bodyparts.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tODAY WAS Chest, Back , shoulders triceps(Dc training)

Chest and back and arms Im realy focused on weak point training, along with calves and hammies.

Flat Db bench press 100-3-(90)-3-(70)-5 at 100 lbs. Im focused on concentration and feeling the muscle. if lighter weight works more Ill lower it

Lat pulldown with handle-dont know name of itl, Arnold used to use it) 200-6-(170)-6-6

Rack Deads (just above knee)SS 315-8, 405-8

Medium grip back hang 45 secs

Seated side laterals(Gironda style) 30-8-8-6

shoulder stretch -one minute

CG barbell decline bench press 225-8-2-(185)-6

Tricep stretch 1:00

Tricep stretch

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been taking Blue up everyday. Calories are around 3700-4000, depending how much activity Im doing. Yesterday was very busy moving around so I upped cals to around 4000 450 P, 350 C and 100 F.Basically Diet, Training, sleep, and supplementation is on most of the time. Stress levels are low-normal.I work five days per week lifting heavy stuff and moving around a lot for seven hours a day. Im a stocker and the bigest guy there they depend on me doing the heavy stuff.

Today was back chest triceps shoulders

Dc Training

Flat Db press- 90-6-85-5-70-6 slow and controlled while exploding up. tut. I could do more weight, Im focusing on the feel of the muscle.

Db flys 50-6 x's slow and controlled tut

Flat Db stretch 50 lbs over a minute

Rack deads This week I did them a bit below knee levels and holy moly I got way less weight than last time at above knee levels last time I got 405-8 This time SS 365-1, 315-8, 275-8

Lat pulldown to chin(Good handle) 200-8-4-180-5

Lat hang 40 seconds

Shoulder side lateral machine 130-12-150-5-150-5

Shoulder stretch one minute

Decline CGBP 230-9-3-185-6 PR on the 230-9 x;s on decline close grip barbell bench press

Tricep db overhead stretch 25lbs-one minute

Thoughts on blue up-yes it seems to be working.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been one month a. Im getting pimples over my face, which always happens when i take a high grade truib product. Strength is up.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
how many caps of blue up are you taking a day?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How does Universal Uni-Liver boost test ?

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
The recommended dose two. Is that you in your actavar?
yeah its me in my actavar. i ran a log on blue up awhile back, i was running 4 caps a day and ran my log for 6 weeks, i had some really good stength and lean muscle gains. i'll be watching your log to see how you get on.
also im all natural like yourself
cheers dude:cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Vince Gironda's training and dieting techniques are something that I've recently started reading up on. I would like to be able to give it a try starting at the top of 2008 next year.

His 10x10 training method might be what I need to stimulate new muscle growth.

I use universal uni-liver which is pretty cheap, it has whey protein laced into it.

Beverly International also have a liver tab product as well that is more 'liver' without the whey protein in it. I might try it out sometime.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why do you consider what you are doing, DC training?

Looks like you are doing some sort of drop sets, i don't even know..lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an awesome workout. Beat the log-book! Loving the blue-up

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took it today and notice maxium effects about thirty-forty five minutes after its taken, this was taken alone, about an hour after a meal

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I took it an hur and a half after taking a meal and Noticed the same thing, increased focus, drive, aggression-great for hitting the heavy slag iron.

After One month of trying this Ive decided to take one more bottle,one month.

I have a surprise ...

Here is a pic of me One month ago before starting blue-up(also remember I did a two week cruise and was just starting back Intense right before I took this picture)

Also remember there were/are many other factors going on
Training is Intense
Diet is around 4k per day 400 P 350 C and 80 and more F
Sleep is good
Supplementation is pretty heavy
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Multi of course
Vit C
Taurine
Cissus
Universal Uni-Liver
L-Glutamine
Nac
L-Luecine

One Month Later-

I tryed to get as close as possible, on the angles, etc, on both pics. As you can see everything got bigger, chest, waist, legs, back width, Im really impressed and had no idea this happened in one month. It pays off to take progress pics.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have got some more Goddies from Np today, Yellow Gold being one of them.

My Plan for this next bottle is to continue maintainign and improving my sleeping, training,diet, taking all my supplements with a few minor tweaks. I started the Cissus 50 % instead of the orginal Np cissus.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was Chest Back Triceps and shoulders

Flat Db Press 90lbs-7-4-3e lowered the weight and focus on my chest, not my arms and shoulders which were heaving up 100 lbs, my chest iss a lot sorer and I dont feel it in my neck, and shoulders and not to mention shoulder joints)

Flat Db stretch 45 lbs-1:15 OO me so sore

One arm DB rows 105-8-5-3

Medium grip chinups(to chest)15 lbs 6-3-3again chins are underhand pull-downs-ups and over for you people that didnt know this info) I could do a lot more with less form. FROM

MGcu back hang 33 seconds

Reverse grip BP on smythe 210-10-3-3

Tricep stretch arms over head db 25 lbs-1:00

Seated underhand(palms facing away) Db press 50-7-3-3

Shoulder stretch 1:00

Again everytime I take blue up increased Drive, focus and aggression is up, thirty-forty five minutes after taking it.

Im waiting to take Yellow Gold because
1. Way Too many supplements dont work effectively
2. Too little supplementaion and your not going to get results like you would if you took more

Mine is the former currently

Its all about balance. Im takign so many Im just going to wait intill This Blue up is gone to take YG. Although if I was taking less I think this has some serious potential for phenomenal a natural test.gh stack. If I wasnt doing so many supplements Id run this and its an idea for me to run this in the future.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im glad I m doing two bottles. Around week four is nwhen it really kicked in for me, actually I noticed it from the very first dose, thats how you know if something is working, but **** The feeling is awesome. A great Natural testostrone booster!

I killed the Logbook today
235-10x's on Decline barbell close grip bench press. Spotter helped on tength rep.
Rack Deads-Grunting like a ****ing animal
Incline db press- controlled and focused 90lbs-
Seated side laterals --

Im looking ****ing huge

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
How do you dose your liver tabs ?

I've been reading up on Vince's training and I think I'm going to incorporate his 8x8 starting next year.

I didn't see a time interval for using his 8x8 training method ?

I am assuming that you only do this for 4 weeks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose your liver tabs ?

I've been reading up on Vince's training and I think I'm going to incorporate his 8x8 starting next year.

I didn't see a time interval for using his 8x8 training method ?

I am assuming that you only do this for 4 weeks.
I take ten tablets everyday.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped taking the liver tablets for now. I have eighteen days worth of this stuff and Im just going to double dose it -Four per day- starting today.

What can I say Im setting PR's left and right. I did go down on my bicep exercise. Most exercises Im doing PR's.

Blue up is incredible.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im up to to capsules per day, ready soon to finish this last bottle.

Today in the gym
Close grip decline barbell Bench press 240-9x's-3-2 PR! My weight has increased 15 lbs with the same reps(was 225 for 9) thats a nice increase.

Rack Deads they went up 315-11, 335-5

Flat Db press 90lbs-11

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What can I say Im setting PR's left and right. I did go down on my bicep exercise. Most exercises Im doing PR's.

Blue up is incredible.
I find my biceps sometimes drop, but it's usually just because I've worked my biceps so hard on chins or pulldowns that they haven't recovered fully, which is why I rarely try and isolate my biceps.

I've been stim-free for about a month now I think, and I might go another month or two longer, so I might go your route and pick up the Stim-free Blue Up. How would you say it compares it White Flood or some other pre-WOs that have caffeine? I was really impressed with RPM, I might pick it up despite it's caffeine. I got 4 caps of drive, took 2 pre-WO and didn't notice anything but I know it's a cumulative thing.

Progress pics are the best thing though, and I try and get body scan readings done atleast once a month that are great too. There's nothing like seeing your progress to help keep me focused and motivated.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find my biceps sometimes drop, but it's usually just because I've worked my biceps so hard on chins or pulldowns that they haven't recovered fully, which is why I rarely try and isolate my biceps.

I've been stim-free for about a month now I think, and I might go another month or two longer, so I might go your route and pick up the Stim-free Blue Up. How would you say it compares it White Flood or some other pre-WOs that have caffeine? I was really impressed with RPM, I might pick it up despite it's caffeine. I got 4 caps of drive, took 2 pre-WO and didn't notice anything but I know it's a cumulative thing.

Progress pics are the best thing though, and I try and get body scan readings done atleast once a month that are great too. There's nothing like seeing your progress to help keep me focused and motivated.
Thanks for your kind words. I cannot compare it to White flood , if I compare it to another pre workout supplements with caffiene its not comparable because Blue up falls into another catagorie them stims. Its a natural testostrone optimzer. The only thing I can compare it to is Biotest tribex(the blue bottle) and Id say it works about the same. Maybe better, than again that was two years ago and nutiritoin, training , bodybuilding in general has gotten better.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Todays my last day on Blue-up. Here is my progress picture -About two months on blue -up I gained 15 lbs-with Calories of course .

My Review Five stars -Absoluetely awesome product in optimizing your testostrone levels if you need to feel like your eighteen again.I'd buy it again.There is one drawback the thirty percent proto in the Tribulus; although forty percent is expensive, I know companies can get it because it has been proven to work best. This stuff lived up to my expectations no doubt! Of course Diet, training , supplementation and sleep were good. Im very satified Controlled Labz. Thanks for brining this product to the bodybuilding community.

Highlights were strength and muscle-mass on lagging bodyparts. I dotn know how much of the fifteen lbs weightgain is fat and water and I do know that Ive gained some nice musclemass.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are the pictures next to each other to compare changes..

Starting

One Month Later

One Month Later

Note* Next time take pictures when Im in peak condition..I took this last one a few days after I stopped training intenselt aand had a couple eat whatever I want meals.* No harm done- The Pictures speak for themselves.