R4W capsules review by ReaperX

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Chuck was generous enough to send me a bottle of R4W capsules for me to try out. I need to start reading the instructions before taking the dose, instead of vice versa. When I got the bottle of R4W I looked at the dosing and it showed '3 capsules' so naturally I took 3 immediately. After a second I turned around the bottle and it said take '1', then '2' by the first/second day. I was really piss tired and I've taken both R4W 5.0 and 6.0 before so I didn't think it was a big deal.

Ater about 15 minutes I felt this surge of energy in my body and almost immediately I was not even remotely tired. I was extremely focused. The weird thing is that I had almost this 'disconnected' feeling at the same time. I am assuming this is what it feels like to be on crack or speed something like that.

After about another 30 minutes I started feeling very anxious, jittery, nauseated, and having a headache. With the dosing of 240mg ish or so of caffeine, I never felt like the way I did with caffeine, esp since I've been up to 300mg at a time no problem, which leads me to speculate it was the yohimbe. If I had to guess I'd say there is 15mg or so of yohimbe in 3 capsules.

For those who never used R4W before.

5.0= thermogenic/raw energy
6.0= excellent nootropic/mild energy

I prefer 6.0 b/c 5.0 was too much plus I actually like the taste of 6.0 (weird I know).

At 3 capules I'd compare it to 1 scoop of R4W 5.0+ 1/2 scoop of R4W 6.0.

The energy for the first 20 min started off good, but it got sloppy after that, plus it made me feel like hell.

Next time I need to try it @ only 1 capsule.

I don't know how well of a comparison this is to everyone else, I have a tendency to be extremely sensative to stims other than caffeine.

R4W capsules def. give you the 'kick in the teeth' energy.

Thanks again for the bottle Chuck.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
haha nice man, subbed...im supposed to be getting a bottle to log too!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
R4W is a great product, IMO - But damn Reap, you should have read the instructions my man, It is a very strong supplement! LOL!

I will only dose 1 or 2, never 3...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
R4W is a great product, IMO - But damn Reap, you should have read the instructions my man, It is a very strong supplement! LOL!

I will only dose 1 or 2, never 3...

R4W 6.0 I did 1 full scoop easily, I really like it too.

R4W 5.0 I did about 2/3 scoop, never a full b/c it just made me too wired and jittery.

with the R4W capsules I recommend 1 capsule for a 'feel good stim' and 2 capsules if you need a bit 'extra'.

3 capsules is just nuts.

The product does what it says, that's all that matters.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Chuck delievers!

Last edited:
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I almost popped 3 this morning..lol I usually take 3-4rpm, and i got some R4w yesterday, so i was just going to try that today, but decided to wait till i finish my log friday.. Good thing..lol

Cant wait to try Nos Ether, DTH, R4w....y

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I ended up having GI distress with NOS Ether. I really like the product and it has worked very well for me, but my stool is constantly runny due to the phosphates in it so unfortunately it will not be making a second run for me. I will be trying out trib test extreme and coq diesel here in a week or so.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I almost popped 3 this morning..lol I usually take 3-4rpm, and i got some R4w yesterday, so i was just going to try that today, but decided to wait till i finish my log friday.. Good thing..lol

Cant wait to try Nos Ether, DTH, R4w....y

Well, if you start off at 3 capsules, then you can taper down if you want. I underestimated how strong it was.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I tried 1 capsule today pre-workout and I felt much better. The energy was clean all the way through and I didn't get bad sides like I did when I took 3 capsules. 1 capsule works well for me, plus 1 bottle winds up being 60 servings !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, I tried 1 capsule today pre-workout and I felt much better. The energy was clean all the way through and I didn't get bad sides like I did when I took 3 capsules. 1 capsule works well for me, plus 1 bottle winds up being 60 servings !
reaper, you are the unacclaimed king of stims. thats some high praise coming from you. what do you think of 2 leviathan reloaded first thing in morning and 2 r4w preworkout? still trying to get below 210.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
reaper, you are the unacclaimed king of stims. thats some high praise coming from you. what do you think of 2 leviathan reloaded first thing in morning and 2 r4w preworkout? still trying to get below 210.
I've never used Leviathan reloaded before so I'm not sure how strong that is.

My suggestion is to test our R4W solo before stacking it with other stims. I think the Preg/Long Jack that is added into the R4W capsules is great b/c of being a test booster in addition to DTH that I am taking.

I never wrote this either b/c it happened after I took the 3 R4W capsules, but I started briefly having heart palpitations that evening.

I am very sensative to stims despite the caffeine intake that I use. I used to do ephedra/ephedrine back in the day, but I was getting too much kickback from the sides. I am also pretty sensative to the yohimbe in the R4W in general.

Right now R4W is the only stim that I am using. I currently cut out other stims (i.e. energy drinks and other forms of caffeine). I pyramid my stim intake and right now I'm getting to the 'bottom' per se, before I start increasing it all over again.

......good luck with the caps, I know you'll like them. Let me know what you think about them when you try them out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never used Leviathan reloaded before so I'm not sure how strong that is.

My suggestion is to test our R4W solo before stacking it with other stims. I think the Preg/Long Jack that is added into the R4W capsules is great b/c of being a test booster in addition to DTH that I am taking.

I never wrote this either b/c it happened after I took the 3 R4W capsules, but I started briefly having heart palpitations that evening.

I am very sensative to stims despite the caffeine intake that I use. I used to do ephedra/ephedrine back in the day, but I was getting too much kickback from the sides. I am also pretty sensative to the yohimbe in the R4W in general.

Right now R4W is the only stim that I am using. I currently cut out other stims (i.e. energy drinks and other forms of caffeine). I pyramid my stim intake and right now I'm getting to the 'bottom' per se, before I start increasing it all over again.

......good luck with the caps, I know you'll like them. Let me know what you think about them when you try them out.
thanks reaper, im replacing rpm with r4w as a energy supp. got the reloaded for fatburning. im on dthc/trib test extreme/drive/rpm/powerfull right now.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
thanks reaper, im replacing rpm with r4w as a energy supp. got the reloaded for fatburning. im on dthc/trib test extreme/drive/rpm/powerfull right now.
Is your first time running running these products? Specifially dthc, trib extreme, drive, rpm??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is your first time running running these products? Specifially dthc, trib extreme, drive, rpm??
trib extreme/drive are new. dthc/rpm ive done before.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
trib extreme/drive are new. dthc/rpm ive done before.
Just out of curiosity, but how will you know which one is working? They are both test boosters, so you really won't be able to say one worked better than the other. If you get good results, maybe it only came from one product, you'd never know...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck was generous enough to send me a bottle of R4W capsules for me to try out. I need to start reading the instructions before taking the dose, instead of vice versa. When I got the bottle of R4W I looked at the dosing and it showed '3 capsules' so naturally I took 3 immediately. After a second I turned around the bottle and it said take '1', then '2' by the first/second day. I was really piss tired and I've taken both R4W 5.0 and 6.0 before so I didn't think it was a big deal.

Ater about 15 minutes I felt this surge of energy in my body and almost immediately I was not even remotely tired. I was extremely focused. The weird thing is that I had almost this 'disconnected' feeling at the same time. I am assuming this is what it feels like to be on crack or speed something like that.

After about another 30 minutes I started feeling very anxious, jittery, nauseated, and having a headache. With the dosing of 240mg ish or so of caffeine, I never felt like the way I did with caffeine, esp since I've been up to 300mg at a time no problem, which leads me to speculate it was the yohimbe. If I had to guess I'd say there is 15mg or so of yohimbe in 3 capsules.

For those who never used R4W before.

5.0= thermogenic/raw energy
6.0= excellent nootropic/mild energy

I prefer 6.0 b/c 5.0 was too much plus I actually like the taste of 6.0 (weird I know).

At 3 capules I'd compare it to 1 scoop of R4W 5.0+ 1/2 scoop of R4W 6.0.

The energy for the first 20 min started off good, but it got sloppy after that, plus it made me feel like hell.

Next time I need to try it @ only 1 capsule.

I don't know how well of a comparison this is to everyone else, I have a tendency to be extremely sensative to stims other than caffeine.

R4W capsules def. give you the 'kick in the teeth' energy.

Thanks again for the bottle Chuck.

yeah I would drop the dosage to 2 caps, not dive right into 3, it has less than 9mg yohimbine per 3caps, its just not a "light weight" product.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
nice review reaper.

i've only used the r4w caps a few times but really like it.

I'm like you Reaper...i love the taste of the V6.0 and miss that about the caps. I think my body knows whats coming as soon as i taste it. I'll be finishing out my 6.0 before jumping into the Caps.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
nice review reaper.

I'm like you Reaper...i love the taste of the V6.0 and miss that about the caps. I think my body knows whats coming as soon as i taste it. I'll be finishing out my 6.0 before jumping into the Caps.

Im the same with the taste, but more with the 5.0 grape taste. As soon as I take the cap off and smell the powder, my body is like "time to workout."

I got a stash of all the r4w formulas/versions of the past, plus some original diesel fuel caps from 2002 with ephedra, and some 1999 Ultimate Orange powder with ephedra for comparison purposes to future formulas. Its like how they make Cognac.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im the same with the taste, but more with the 5.0 grape taste. As soon as I take the cap off and smell the powder, my body is like "time to workout."

I got a stash of all the r4w formulas/versions of the past, plus some original diesel fuel caps from 2002 with ephedra, and some 1999 Ultimate Orange powder with ephedra for comparison purposes to future formulas. Its like how they make Cognac.
feel like sharing? the old ripped fuel with ephedra was my favorite. take 3 of them and kick some a$$. if r4w is any where near that good im buying stock.:numbered:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The grape flavor make me shudder. R4W 5.0 should be labled 'Grape Death'.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
nice review reaper.

Kaubki-

I like 6.0 because I also have a preference for a strong nootropic vs. raw energy. With the 'raw energy' aspect I feel that it is similar to a bell-curve where it is a fine balance of getting just enough before too much starts working against you.

On the other hand I've never had an nootropic ever be 'too much'. I might wind up ordering some more 6.0 before it is all gone. The R4W caps are a nice touch, plus it is extremely convient since you can throw back the pills, but I gotta say R4W 6.0 is still my preference.

Actually since R4W 6.0 clumps up into little chunks, every now and then I'll open the tub up and pick out a little chunk and eat it, b/c I like the taste. Damn I'm one sick mofo'.