Slick Pleasures

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay I'll go first...geez

Slick Pleasures is a great way to add a little spice to your sex life. Or to help while your on cycle? We have a patent pending super lube out. It enhances sensation to both men and women, increases orgasm time and intensity. Who cant use that!:smite:

My thoughts, great texture that doesn't get sticky, raspberry flavour and more intense orgasms:woohoo:

Now its your turn! This should be at NP in a few days!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Do you offer this in 5W-30 AND 10W-30?

P.S.~ More exposure can be had in other sections..........

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you offer this in 5W-30 AND 10W-30?

P.S.~ More exposure can be had in other sections..........
How much more lube exposure can the board handle..lol:smite:

We offer it in an offroad 4x4 version as well!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...from a male perspective. Yes, I designed this but I designed it for a reason.

Most sensation enhancing/warming/tingling lubes annoy the absolute crap out of me. These things are by far the most annoying things on the market. I feel like I have the equivalent of fire ants covering my crotch...fire ants riding on the back of crabs.

Most lubes of this sort use both Propylene glycol lube, with a menthol active....which accounts for the unpleasantness. Propylene glycol dries quickly into a disgusting "goo". Most brands are PG (KY, etc).

I used a silicone lube, which is long lasting and non-gooey.

The sensation is difficult to describe, other than extremely pleasant. Warms, tingles, increases blood flow (and size, to some extent) but most importantly it makes me feel like I haven't been touched in MONTHS, and it is almost excruciatingly pleasurable.

I know a lot of guys, when nearing the end of their cycle, on PCT, overstressed, on depression meds, etc have difficulty reaching orgasm. This is something that is extremely effective.

If you do not want "help" here, just apply to your woman and do some foreplay, and it will be like giving her a huge headstart to orgasm.

Again, I am extremely proud of this product...and proud of the patent (my first.)

Feedback is GREATLY appreciated.

I worked my ass off to keep this reasonable, and I did it. 4 ounces is going to be under $20, and should last well over a month.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...from a male perspective. Yes, I designed this but I designed it for a reason.

Most sensation enhancing/warming/tingling lubes annoy the absolute crap out of me. These things are by far the most annoying things on the market. I feel like I have the equivalent of fire ants covering my crotch...fire ants riding on the back of crabs.

Most lubes of this sort use both Propylene glycol lube, with a menthol active....which accounts for the unpleasantness. Propylene glycol dries quickly into a disgusting "goo". Most brands are PG (KY, etc).

I used a silicone lube, which is long lasting and non-gooey.

The sensation is difficult to describe, other than extremely pleasant. Warms, tingles, increases blood flow (and size, to some extent) but most importantly it makes me feel like I haven't been touched in MONTHS, and it is almost excruciatingly pleasurable.

I know a lot of guys, when nearing the end of their cycle, on post cycle therapy, overstressed, on depression meds, etc have difficulty reaching orgasm. This is something that is extremely effective.

If you do not want "help" here, just apply to your woman and do some foreplay, and it will be like giving her a huge headstart to orgasm.

Again, I am extremely proud of this product...and proud of the patent (my first.)

I worked my ass off to keep this reasonable, and I did it. 4 ounces is going to be under $20, and should last well over a month.
I couldn't agree with you more dsade....i freaking hate all the warming lubes because they truly do initiate fire crotch in not a good way. Sounds like you have a winner here bro!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like I have the equivalent of fire ants covering my crotch...fire ants riding on the back of crabs.
maybe christine needs to keep a better eye on you next year at events ;)

definitely sounds worth a shot ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe christine needs to keep a better eye on you next year at events ;)

definitely sounds worth a shot ;)
Pun intended...???...:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I was trying to toss dsade a softball (but I forgot he already has 2)
May have two softballs, but my bat is a monster and hard as hickory.

/just call me Barry Bondage

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really would be nice to try this with the PAL stack....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
slick pleasures/Aspire36/Poseidon/Kwikkarb sick stack for having sex all week without a need for a break to drink water or eat :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
slick pleasures/Aspire36/Poseidon/Kwikkarb sick stack for having sex all week without a need for a break to drink water or eat :D
We are thinking of doing an Aspire/SP stack!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now its your turn! This should be at NP in a few days!

I have been following this with some interest. I saw discussion elsewhere that there was a possibility of a 1oz sample bottle. Any luck?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been following this with some interest. I saw discussion elsewhere that there was a possibility of a 1oz sample bottle. Any luck?
Possible....they don't make the purple bottles in a 1 ounce size. I do have a 2 ounce size without labels, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safe for a pregnant woman?
Absolutely. The majority of the bioactivity is on the surface tissues (nerve endings).

Think of the parasthesia you get from beta alanine localized down under...and not so intense.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely. The majority of the bioactivity is on the surface tissues (nerve endings).

Think of the parasthesia you get from beta alanine localized down under...and not so intense.
I am I am! thats why I ask :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So who's going to buy this and do a log! I don't want to be the only one:(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be running a log with this...I have some interesting situations coming up soon that would put this product to great use! I'll buy a bottle tomorrow, Dsade.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My hand can use some of this....been getting some major cramps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running a log with this...I have some interesting situations coming up soon that would put this product to great use! I'll buy a bottle tomorrow, Dsade.
NP should have the shipment NLT Monday. Presale anyone?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! I don't like normal lubes and I trust you in your personal testing of your products and honest opinions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are there other lubes out on the market using sillicone? I just want to be assured that it is safe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are there other lubes out on the market using sillicone? I just want to be assured that it is safe.
Yes, there are plenty.

KY just released the same silicone blend, WITHOUT actives, for $20.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the rasberry smell and taste from rasberry ketones by chance? If so im not using it, it might make my manhood not so fat :icon_lol:

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Silicone is far and away the best thing out there. Works great, doesn't leave a horrible, sticky mess, and last a LONG time. As in you don't need to stop mid-trip to top 'er off. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the rasberry smell and taste from rasberry ketones by chance? If so im not using it, it might make my manhood not so fat :icon_lol:
Yep...from Raspberry Ketones. Rest assured, though, that a "fat one" is not had because of fat deposits.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Silicone is far and away the best thing out there. Works great, doesn't leave a horrible, sticky mess, and last a LONG time. As in you don't need to stop mid-trip to top 'er off. :thumbsup:
You got it. We spent a good many hours working our fingers to the bone testing out a bunch of different lubes.

How I suffer for all your benefits. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep...from Raspberry Ketones. Rest assured, though, that a "fat one" is not had because of fat deposits.
LOL. i have alot of tissue and vascularity LOL. :hammer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
dsade Supplements 24
john123131 Supplement Logs 10
brywal312 Supplement Logs 18