AEN's IntrAstack VS Sapper564 The Rematch!!!(sponsored)

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
[size=+3] So you think your stack can compare to this?

I doubt it![/size]

[size=+3] Lets take a look at the challengers
AEN's TAG Team The IntrAstack!!
[/size]

Weighing in at 1.1lbs The revolutionary newcomer to the Game

[size=+3]IntrAbolic[/size]

Click here to check it out yourself

For some more info look below

Plus go here if you want to check out the FAQ

Next is the more established half of the [size=+3]IntrAstack[/size] the already famous, reigning Beta-Alanine, Carnosine Boosting Formula!

[size=+3]IntraXCell[/size]

Want to know whats in it???

Check out a more info here FAQ

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Thanks to the Dudes at Athletic Edge Nutrition, I will be attempting to gain Strength and improve my Cardiovascular Conditioning with the [size=+3]IntrAstack[/size].

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Workout 1 of 20
Back!!!

Deadlifts

135x10 225x10 315x8 225x8

Seated Cable Rows

150x10 180x10 200x8

Lat Pulldown To Upper Chest

150x10 150x10 180x6

Bent Over DB Rows NO Straps

80x9 100x8 100x9

Lower Back Ext.(Machine)

200x12 250x12 300x10

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

Well I mixed it with 16 ounces of water, I thought the taste was a little much so I added more water and put it to the level at roughly 20 ounces and enjoyed it more.
Next time I am going to try it at 24 ounces.
The taste is a little different, but not bad. I found that it was very easy to drink. I think it will taste the best in COLD water.
I just took small sips throughout my workout, and had no problems.
IntrAbolic's mix ability is great. I had the powder in first then added the water and shook it for 5 seconds and it was mostly dissolved. I let it settle a bit and shook it again briefly and it was 100% dissolved.

Since this was day 1 I will leave it at this but I did find that my stamina was solid throughout the workout. This may have been a placebo effect because I was excited that my AEN IntrStack had arrived.

Thoughts on the workout:

Well this was not my strongest workout. I did do 5 exercises for Back and I felt I had done well. My rest times were all 60 seconds or less except for my Deads.
I have found that in the past my rest times were getting longer and longer as I went on, so I have put a stop to that and am trying to keep all rest time under 60 seconds except for compound exercises.

I still had some solid lifts and was satisfied with the weight I moved, but I will do better next back workout!!

I was sweating a lot and was feeling great.

Daily Life:

Well this was not my best Back workout, although it is in the top few.
I had a lot of life things getting in the way. Basically my whole day was turned upside down and I was unable to do my usual "Pre-Game Routine". I forgot my Ipod. I had to use a gym I didnt really like, i was sorta rushed. Although I was able to mix up some IntrAbolic so I am good now and I expect some improvements next Back day.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Workout 2 of 20
Pecs BABY!!!

Flat Bench BB Press

Barx12 135x12 225x8 *100 sec break* 275x5 185x12

Incline DB Press

60x12 90x6 90x6 75x7

Pec Dec

220x8 250x7 220x8 Drop set 175x6 Drop set 130x6

Incline DB Flye

40x8 40x8 40x8

Body weight Dips

10 10

Situps

25, 20

Flutter kicks

50 using a 4 count

The Plank

60 seconds front, break 30 seconds let side, 30 seconds right side, 30 seconds front.

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I mixed my IntrAbolic's with 24 ounces this time, and I enjoyed it more. I also used COLD water and that helped improve the taste.
There is no doubt that IntrAbolic's help considerably when it comes to Endurance and stamina. I took 60 seconds or less for every break except for one and still had good strength and even at the end of my workout even though my strength was worn out, I still had the energy to do more. So I threw in some ab work.

So far after just 2 days of IntrAbolic's I can say that I am pleased with the results and I look forward to continue putting IntrAbolic's to the test!

Mix ability is still 10/10 there is no clumps after only a few seconds of shaking, I just let it settle for a couple of minutes and it is usually 100% dissolved!

I will also mention that I did 45minutes on the treadmill, upon waking this morning and went to the gym about 3 hours later.

Thoughts on the workout:

This was a solid workout, like I stated I kept all my rest times 60 seconds or less except for one break. These past two workout have been about 10-15 minutes shorter than my usual workouts. I have more energy and feel more "in the zone" lately. It is great.
Also I am now weighing 215lbs, which is about 2-3 lbs lighter this week. I am really upping my cardio.

Daily Life:

I had my Ipod today :D Which was good :cool:

I had a great workout there were not too many people there, which is awesome but I have been getting more dudes staring at me lately, but whatever, listen to my music and just keep lifting and try to block out the looks... Now why can't I get all the shawtyz staring at me? :cool:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the sweating also, I was sweating a lake at the end of my workout!
Nice lifts bro, keep it up!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Yeah Buddy!!!

Workout 3 of 20
Building The Peaks!!!

Arnold Press DB

40x12 55x10 75x4 65x9

Farmer Walk with 50lb DBs

85 steps, 80 steps

Hammer Strength Iso lateral Shoulder Press

100x12 150x10 220x7 170x10

DB SHrugs

70x8 70x10 70x12 70x10

No break between these two ^^ and vv, done one set each repeated 4 times

Sit ups

30, 25, 20, 20

Flutter kicks

25 using a 4 count

Reverse Pec Dec

130x12 160x8 130x10 115x10

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I mixed my IntrAbolic's with 24 ounces of water again. This is the correct amount for me, I enjoy it COLD.

So far after just 3 days of IntrAbolic's I can say that I am very excited with the results I am getting from it.
I had everyone of my rest breaks 60 seconds or less and still had the strength and endurance to carry on through my workout. Plus the fact I have been doing more cardio and doing much more ab work.

Mix ability is still 10/10 there is no clumps after only a few seconds of shaking, I just let it settle for a couple of minutes and it is usually 100% dissolved!

Thoughts on the workout:

My workout went very well. I am very happy with the numbers I put up. I look to improve on them obviously put i am still happy. Especially since I started using my new lower rest time 60 seconds or less. The intensity was turned up a notch and I am enjoying it.
I am also happy with everything because this is my third workout in 3 days all upper body Back,Chest and shoulders so I still had some strength.

Daily Life:

I had my music, my morning went well and I was excited to go to the gym.
Things are going well.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
I did more morning cardio.
I am up to 3hours and 17 of morning cardio this month:bb:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Workout 3.5 of 20
Late Night Cardio

Alright I did 33 minutes of cardio first thing this morning no IntrAbolic, then I did another 33 minutes late tonight.

The title is WO 3.5 because I used a half serving of IntrAbolic for my late night cardio.

I am going to occasionally use IntrAbolic during cardio, at half scoop for my dosage.

Tonight was the first time I have used IntrAbolic during cardio. The noticeable effects were I found I had increased endurance, which is no surprise because I found similar effects while using IntrAbolic during weightlifting workouts. I also noticed that I seemed to be able breathe easier.
I can not wait until week 2 of these log when my
Beta-Alanine/CARN levels are elevated, I should enjoy a greater increase in endurance, strength and breathing easier.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 4.5 of 20
Time to Strengthen The Wheels

Squat

BARx10 135x10 225x8 225x6

Leg Press

180x12 270x12 270x10 360x8 360x10 Dropset 180x12

[size=+2]Leg Blaster Tri Set[/size]

Seated Machine Leg Ext

150x10 165x12 165x12 165x10

Seated Machine Hammy Leg Curl

150x12 150x12 150x12 150x12

Standing Machine Calf Raise

155x25 155x25 155x25 155x25

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

Taste is no longer a issue at all I am completely use to it, I think 24 ounces is the perfect amount of water for me to mix it with.
IntrAbolic was put to the test today. This was a fast paced workout and I also include a few extra sets of some exercises.
This was one of my fastest Leg workouts in awhile, including the extra sets.

IntrAbolic has undoubtedly increased my endurance. I was able to work harder and faster with my shorter breaks.

Thoughts on the workout:

The workout went well. I did it later in the day then I would have wanted but still completed it and got a solid workout. The total time was 44 minutes.
Every break was 65 seconds or under. I had been doing 60 second break but I bumped it to 65 for Legs.

The weights I lifted were not Personal Bests, but I had solid strength and energy through out the workout, even with the short rest periods.

The "Leg Blaster Tri Set" was killer at the end going through the 3 machine then only resting 65 seconds was really cause some QUAD strain, but I hammered through it for 4 sets.

Daily Life:

Going well, I have a lot of family at my house visiting, so that is cool but it is crammed. Usually there is only 2 people living here and right now there is 6 :eek:. Its all good. I am going to consider doing more videos maybe some instructional vids..IDK yet just thinking about it for now.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 5 of 20
Late Night Cardio

I did 30 minutes of cardio first thing this morning with IntrAbolic.

The title is Serving 5 because I used a half serving of IntrAbolic for my cardio.

I am going to occasionally use IntrAbolic during cardio, at half scoop for my dosage.

This is the second time I used IntrAbolic for cardio and so far the noticeable differences are increased endurance and I seem to breath better. I am impressed so far.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 6 of 20
ARMS BABY!!!

BB Curls

60x12 80x8 90x8 90x8

Supersetted

Skullz with a Straight bar

60x12 80x10 100x8 100x6

Seated DB Curl

30x12 30x12 35x8 35x10

Supersetted

Seated DB Tri Ext

65x12 90x10 105x8 105x7

Hammer Curls across my chest

40x8 35x8 35x8

Supersetted

Tricep Cable Pushdown

110x10 160x10 190x7<--- The Stack

Hammer Strength Machine Preacher curl

70x10 70x6 drop set 45x8

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I am beginning to enjoy the taste of Intrabolic, when I use a half serving for cardio I use 10-12 ounces. While I weightlift I use a full serving and 24 ounces of water.
Increased Endurance is extremely noticeable, as well as a stamina increase.

Thoughts on the workout:

I still had quite a bit of energy at the end of this workout, but my strength was drained. It was a good workout ad I was happy to get 2 sets with 105 for the seated DB Tri ext.

Also this was the first time in awhile that I used a straight bar for BB curls and skull crushers, lately I have been using a E-Z curl bar.

Daily Life:

Still crazy busy with a lot of family visiting but doing well.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Intrabolic[/color], when I use a half serving for cardio I use 10-12 ounces. While I weightlift I use a full serving and 24 ounces of water.
Increased Endurance is extremely noticeable, as well as a stamina increase.
Nice! I am noticing these exact same things going on with me! The massive sweats are coming on strong too...

Have you noticed a gassy effect as well?? I seem to be burping more than normal in the gym...

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 7 of 20
Late Night Cardio again :D

I did 35 minutes of cardio tonight and I am feeling much better now, I feel refreshed and I have the BA tingles going on fromIntrAbolic and IXC.

I used 1 full serving tonight, with 24 ounces of COLD water. The taste has grown on me and I now enjoy it.

Since the first of this month, the distance I have ran on my treadmill has been increasing even if the time has been less.

I attribute that to my drastic increase in cardio as well as the introduction of IntrAbolic into my supplement regime.

I will also be using another serving tomorrow for my Chest Workout :cool:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
Nice! I am noticing these exact same things going on with me! The massive sweats are coming on strong too...

Have you noticed a gassy effect as well?? I seem to be burping more than normal in the gym...
Yes I really enjoy IntrAbolic, but no I do not notice any extra gas...lol

My protein intake takes care of that..:hot:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

If this is happening, try eating a few almonds or raisins before you start drinking IA. Also make sure it is completely settled before you start sipping it, or you could be taking in air bubbles from the foam. After you shake it, let it sit for a few mins and the foam will completely dissipate. Lastly, SLOWLY sip on it to avoid gulping in air bubbles :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Doing great Sapper..keep it rocking!! :pose:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
If this is happening, try eating a few almonds or raisins before you start drinking IA. Also make sure it is completely settled before you start sipping it, or you could be taking in air bubbles from the foam. After you shake it, let it sit for a few mins and the foam will completely dissipate. Lastly, SLOWLY sip on it to avoid gulping in air bubbles :)
I mixed mine way ahead of time today and had much colder water. I experienced zero burp effect. I'm thinking it had something to do with the air bubbles. Thanks for the advice guys!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 9 of 20
Pecs BABY!!!

Flat Bench BB Press

Barx12 135x12 225x2 *85 sec break* 275x6 225x10

Incline DB Press

60x8 105x1 95x7 80x8

Pec Dec

180x8 250x8 250x6 Drop set 205x4 Drop set 175x5

Incline DB Flye

40x10 50x6 50x7

Body weight Dips

8, 8, 8

Situps

20, 20

Pullover

60x13 80x8 60x12

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 20 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic today and it was great. I think I am going to try using 18oz next. The taste has really grown on me, I enjoy it much more now. I am also taking larger sips, during my workout.

Again at the end of my workout I had a good amount of energy..I ran out of strength but was still feeling very energized. This is without a doubt due to IntrAbolic my endurance has drastically improved.

Thoughts on the workout:

My workout was great. It was weight wise my second best workout ever.
I am happy with it though because the only workout that I have really lifted more weight than this I weighed 226lbs, now I am 216lbs and have pretty much the same strength which is awesome.

As for my Incline DB Press I got 105x1...lol I should have been able to get 3+ but I had trouble raising it the first time...yes I had trouble getting it up :D.
I lost a lot of strength struggling to raise it.

Also for my Flat Bench I got 275x6 which is one more rep than last week which is great. I also think I could have squeezed out 1 or 2 more but I did not have spotter, I enjoy not having a spotter sometimes it makes me push harder..(serious) plus I dont have some wanker touching the bar too early.

Although there are times they come in handy...I guess...
My BW Dips were done at the very end of my workout, and I was strength depleted after them.

Daily Life:

Life is good, I am starting to prepare for some physical tests, including one called the GERKIN TREADMILL WORKLOAD PROTOCOL

This is a brief description

Using the Gerkin Treadmill Protocol can help someone estimate their aerobic fitness capacity,
thereby predicting an approximate VO2max score. VO2max is defined as the maximum amount of oxygen
the body can use in one minute per kilogram of body weight (ml of O2/kg/minute).

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
I mixed mine way ahead of time today and had much colder water. I experienced zero burp effect. I'm thinking it had something to do with the air bubbles. Thanks for the advice guys!
The colder the water the better Dude!!!:bb2:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 10 of 20
Late Late Late Night Cardio

I did 20 minutes of cardio tonight... I know what you are thinking 20 minutes WTF??

I attempted to use 1 serving. The cardio was too intense to drink so I basically had a few sips before, 1 sip during and I am drinking the rest now.

I decided to test myself using the GERKIN TREADMILL WORKLOAD PROTOCOL.
The City of Calgary Fire Department conducts exercise stress testing to evaluate firefighter applicant aerobic fitness capacity under the supervision of its occupational physicians.
Using the Gerkin Treadmill Protocol can help an applicant estimate their aerobic fitness capacity,
thereby predicting an approximate VO2max score. VO2max is defined as the maximum amount of oxygen
the body can use in one minute per kilogram of body weight (ml of O2/kg/minute)

So the goal is to get to stage 10 on it. I have been slack on my cardio until this month and was wondering how I would do. So I gave it a shot.
I made it to stage ten on my first try :D I am very happy about that.
My goal is to max out the test at Stage 14.
I plan on doing this test 2 days a week as well as my usual cardio 3 times a week(30-45mins).

I will use IntrAbolic for my regular cardio but not for my continued efforts to max out the GERKIN TREADMILL WORKLOAD PROTOCOL.

Link below

http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/fire/gerkin_test.pdf

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Workout 11 of 20
Building The Peaks!!!

Arnold Press DB

40x10 55x8 80x6<--PR 70x6

BB Shrugs

135x8 185x10 225x8 135x12

Sapper Raise

30x6 25x8 25x8 25x8

Reverse Pec Dec

130x12 160x8 130x10 115x10

No break between these two ^^ and vv, done one set each repeated 4 times

Sit ups

30, 25, 20, 25

Hammer Strength Iso lateral Shoulder Press

100x8 190x10 240x8<--PR Drop set 100x15

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I mixed my IntrAbolic with 18 ounces of water this time. I enjoy the taste now, it took awhile for me to get use to it but now I enjoy it and look forward to it each workout.

There is no doubt that IntrAbolic has a incredible effect on my Strength and Endurance. I got a PR, not really amazed I am that good...but what is more amazing is that it was set on my last exercise and my second to last set. I was planning on skipping the whole exercise and just going with 4 exercises for shoulders but as my workout went on I just seemed to maintain a high energy and strength level so I kept going. I am glad I kept going :D

Thoughts on the workout:

My workout went awesome I started it at 10am and my body was primed for it. It was a great time mentally and physically. Some new PR's so thats always awesome. Plus I did my best to keep rest times 60 seconds or under.
I felt great throughout the whole workout!!

Daily Life:
My iPOD was rocking and I was in "Teh Zone".
I had a crazy feast at RED LOBSTER last night :D... Lots of crab, lobster shrimp,mussels and mashed Potatoes :D

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Workout 12 of 20
Time to Strengthen The Wheels YEAH BUDDY!!!

Box Jumps

20, 15

Squat

BARx10 135x10 225x8 265x6 135x8

Leg Press

180x10 360x8 450x8 270x12 Drop Set 180x10

[size=+2]Leg Blaster Tri Set[/size]

Seated Machine Leg Ext

1Leg-90x10 1Leg-105x10 2Leg-185x15

1Leg-90x10 1Leg-150x10 2-Leg 180x10 2-Leg 200x12

Seated Calf Raise

50x20 100x15 100x20

NO REST BETWEEN THESE 2 ^^^^ vvvvvv

Sit Ups

25, 25

Flutter Kicks

40 on a 4 count

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 17 ounces of water today with IntrAbolic and had great success.
Mix ability again perfect 10/10. I have no problems with it.

The effects are getting better daily, I am continually having greater Endurance as well as Stamina my Strength has gone up but I am much more impressed with my continually growing amount of endurance.

I have also been logging my results of IntrAbolic and IXC when it comes to Cardio and the results are similar greater endurance.
As I have been quote before I am running farther in a smaller amount of time.
As well when I go for a more distance run, I find that I can maintain a greater speed longer.

Thoughts on the workout:

The Workout went pretty good, I had to do a little bit of magic at times to get the equipment I wanted but it all worked out. Energy was high and Endurance was great. I was a little worried on my way to the gym because I wasn't "feeling it" today. So I wasn't sure if I could get into it.

After some IntrAbolic I was pumped and ready to push hard.

Daily Life:

Awesome a friend of mine gave me this tiny electronic device. It is smaller than the size of a back of gum..like the old school Juicy Fruit.

It is called the iTrip. It plugs into the bottom of your iPOD and it is a FM transmitter. It is awesome. I have seen and used a bigger variant which plugs into your lighter in your vehicle but it needs to be plugged on. This one is powered by the iPOD so you can use it anywhere Truck, Home Stereo anywhere just pick a unused FM station and you are good to go.

It is pretty cool

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itripdock

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Loving it, keep the updates coming

:stick::bruce2:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 13.5 of 20
ARMS BABY!!!

BB Curls Straight Bar

60x12 85x8 95x8 100x8

Supersetted

Skullz with a E-Z bar

60x12 85x10 100x8 100x8

Standing DB Curl

35x8 45x8 45x8

Supersetted

Seated DB Tri Ext

80x8 105x7 105x8

35x8 40x6 3 quick breathes then 2 more 35x8

Supersetted

Tricep Cable Pushdown

160x8 190x8 190x6<--- The Stack Drop set 110x9

70x8 80x7 70x6-3 quick breathes 2 more reps

Sit Ups
20 25

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

Well I used 16 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic.
It mixed great, it doesn't last for my whole workout but when it gets low I just add more water to it.

I am totally accustomed to the taste and enjoy it.

Thoughts on the workout:

My workout went great, my strength level was high throughout.
I finally got back to using 100lbs for BB curls and was able to rep 105lbs on Seated DB ext again.

Finally I feel that my Biceps strength is starting to raise, it has been a weaker point of mine for a while.
Daily Life:

I have around one more year in the Military soon I am hoping to go to College and take a Fire Fighter course and become a Fire Fighter here in Alberta :D

I may be able to start my schooling with in the next few months which would be awesome.

I am still considering doing a 2 year CPT course in about a year. That is if I can get the Military to pay for it.
So I hoping to have a lot of schooling in my future. That makes me very excited!!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 14.5 of 20
Pecs BABY!!!

Flat Bench BB Press

Barx12 135x10 225x8 225x8 225x8

Incline Press Iso Lateral Hammer Strength

100x10 190x10 240x5 DropSet 100x15

Pec Dec

180x10 225x10 265x8 Drop set 225x9 Drop set 145x10

Incline DB Flye

40x8 50x6 45x10

Body weight Dips

8, 10, 8

Situps

25, 20, 25

Chest Press Life Fitness Machine

120x10 210x7 Dropset 150x10

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 16 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic :eek:
It was good, I think I enjoy 18-20 a little more though.
Even though I didn't go to the gym until 21:30 I still had a good workout.
Plus with the help of IntrAbolic I was able to keep pushing and feel very little fatigue even though I was tired before I got there.
Plus when I was done my workout I still had more energy and added another 3 set exercise in because I still had so much strength and I wanted to keep on going.

Thoughts on the workout:

All right well to start I did not get to the gym until 21:30 which sucked because I has planned on going at 10:30 so I was about 11 hours late :mad:

My workout went well I started with Flat BB Bench and just wasn't feeling it so I went for a little more endurance rather than higher weight.
After I finished my first exercise and was 2 set into my second one I started to get my "second wind" my strength, energy and concentration kicked in. I will thank my determination and IntrAbolic for that.

The Rest of my workout went great, I got some solid number on the Pec Dec and I was going Pec Dec then BW Dips with no break and was doing well and feeling it!

Since I took it a little bit lighter on my Flat BB Bench Press I had a lot more energy for my workout so even though I was finished I still felt good and adding in 3 sets on the LifeFitness Chest Press Machine.
I had a awesome pump by the end of the workout and still now 2 days later have some soreness.

Daily Life:

Life is still busy. I am going through a lot of different scenarios as for what my future will be. It is very exciting to know that I will be doing something new and be working towards a new career. I have been in the Military for 7 years so I think its time to move on.

Plus the day I did this workout I was stuck working on computers all day at home, I was having router problems, internet problems network problems it was crazy and I needed to go to the gym to get some anger out..lol (serious)

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 15.5 of 20
Working out with a friend!

:dl:

Barx15 95x15 145x8 325x4 [size=+3]450x1[/size] 480x0 Fail more about this later 415x1 235x6 with 6 second negative

Bent Over BB Rows

145x11 195x11 235x6 255x5

Behind The Back Shrugs

135x25 225x8 275x3 Drop set 135x12

Good Mornings

3 sets not sure about weight

Reverse Pec Dec

150x10 190x6 190x2 Dropset 150x6 plus some assisted reps

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 16 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic :eek:
It was good, I think I enjoy 18-20 a little more though. x2

Endurance was really put to the test today, as my workout partner for today is a MONSTER and continually adds a lot of weight to every exercise including his first set for reverse pec dec was the entire stack

Thoughts on the workout:

The workout was awesome.
I got a big time new PR on Deads hitting 450!!! YES :D
After I got 450 I tried for 480 :eek: I failed on that one :mad: but I first tried it and it didn't move then I reset and my right side was moving up fairly well but my left side wasn't I was out of grip strength it just wasn't moving so I just dropped the weight.

Although it was a failure I know that I can move 480 and will be attempting again is a few weeks time so I have reached 450 which is huge for me BUT I am not ready to accept 450 as my max..it is just my max for now!!

As the workout went on I really became fatigued especially my forearms.
This I am sure is due to the fact that this workout was my fifth workout in 6 days!!!!!!!!

LOL.. so I took Saturday off and I plan on hitting the gym today(Sunday)

Daily Life:

Life is going crazy...Lots on my mind.
I am doing my best to keep going forward...I hate DRAMA!!!!!!!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
26 Nov 2007

Serving 16.5 of 20
ARMS BABY!!!

BB Curls Straight Bar

60x10 85x8 85x8 100x6 Drop Set 85x4

Supersetted

Skullz with a E-Z bar

60x10 85x8 85x8 100x8

Standing DB Curl

35x8 45x8 45x8 45x8

Supersetted

Seated DB Tri Ext

80x8 110x7 90x8 90x8

35x8 40x8 40x8

Supersetted

Tricep Cable Pushdown

160x8 190x8 190x7<--- The Stack Drop set 110x8

70x8 Dropset 45x12

Machine Tri Ext

80x10 110x10

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

Well I used 16 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic.
It mixed great, it doesn't last for my whole workout but when it gets low I just add more water to it.
^^^^

Yup thats how it was again. I improved on a few lifts including PR's and again even though I was really out of strength I still had energy!

Thoughts on the workout:

My workout went fantastic I hit a new PR with 110lbs x 7 reps on seated tri Ext. I do not think I will go any higher than that I do not want to cause too much uneeded stress. It is a heavy ass weight and its hard enough to get over my head.

My Bicep strength has gone up again which is awesome. My Biceps have been a weaker point for me so I am very happy that they are finally doing some work!

I added another set for DB curls and Tri Ext so it was great to be able to add sets and it not effect my strength or weight lifted in a negative way in fact I was able to curl 45's for 3 sets which is great i may try for a set using 50's soon :D

The only Bad thing is that I had a pain in the lower part of my left arm I believe it is my ulna.
It would bother me in BB curls and DB curls it feels like it is straining and causing pressure on the bone. I think it may be a little fatigued from over working it and my hard back session and workouts last week 5 in 6 days.

So I am going to do Legs and then maybe a rest day to give it a couple days off then so shoulders which shouldnt bother it much.

It does not hurt while resting or during any tricep exercises just when there is pressure on from a curl motion...anyway I will rest it for a while and see how it does in 3 days or so.

Daily Life:

Life is still going....There has been a few speed bumps as of late but I am still going forward

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 19 of 20
Time to Strengthen The Wheels YEAH BUDDY!!!

Box Jumps

15, 15

Leg Press

180x15 360x8 450x8 540x7 Dropset 270x15

Lunges Holding DB's

40lbDB x7 50lbDB x6 50lbDB x6

Hack Squat

90x6 270x8 270x9

[size=+2]NEWEST Leg Blaster Tri Set[/size]

Seated Machine Leg Ext

150x15 180x10 165x8 150x15

120x15 180x10 195x10 210x10

BOX STEP UP's

30 30 30

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 16 oz of water and drank it rather fast, I was done it at about the 40% mark of my workout. The taste has really grown on me. I have used it a few times while doing cardio and it appears that I only have 1 scoop left :(.

It will be strange to not have have it after my next workout.

Again my endurance/stamina was extremely high. Even after I was done my workout and my legs feeling a little wobbly I still had some energy my quads were shot but my mind still wanted more.

Thoughts on the workout:

The Workout went pretty good, I was happy to get back to using 540lbs on the leg press. I use full range reps and am considering soon using 600+lbs and going with 75% reps to build up more strength and tolerance to the weight.

My HACK SQUATS numbers seem a little low but I am pretty sure that is only the third time I have ever done them so I was happy with the results and I know I can add weight to it for sure.

The BOX STEP UP's were something I added in to really burn my quads. I use the same apparatus that I use for BOX Jumps. For the STEP UPs all I do is step up with one leg then the other then step done with one leg then the other, the I do it but lead with the other leg that counts as one rep.

Daily Life:

Stressful....that says it all

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Serving 20 of 20 :(
Pecs BABY!!!

Flat Bench BB Press

Barx10 135x10 225x8 275x3 225x8 DROP SET 135x10

100x8 240x6 PR 240x8 NEWER PR DropSet 100x10

Pec Dec

180x10 250x5 295x6<--Stack 295x5 Drop Set 220x5 Drop Set 165x5

no break between these ^^^vvv

Incline Push ups
15 15 15

Flutter Kicks
25, 25

Body weight Dips

10, 10,

Situps

25, 25, 25

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 20 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic I used more water just to make it last a little longer. I enjoy the taste.
Again I noticed that my strength and Endurance were at a very HIGH level.
Especially since I was not fully into it and was running short on time!

Thoughts on the workout:

The workout went well. I was unsure about how it was going to go but it turned out all right. On the Flat BB Bench I got 275x3 but I was hoping for 275x5, I just didn't seem to have the initial strength and stopped at 3 reps If I had a spotter I would have pushed for 5.
I was very happy with my numbers on the Incline Press as I increased the number of sets and reps with my old PR weight!

Daily Life:

Here is a little rant.

There is this one Dude at my gym who is about 24 years old 6 foot 195lbs. He is in very good shape and quite a bit leaner than myself anyways possible MMA training and everytime he comes in he likes to act tough, and stare people down does weird exercises does 3-4 exercises at a time which can be very hard to do at my gym when it fills up.

Anyway so I am working out Chest doing my thing and I decide I want to do some Pec Dec well I go to the Pec Dec machine we have 2. It was set for reverse flyes and at a low weight whish is cool since it was set at the reverse flyes position, so.... I start doing my sets I get to my second set at 250 and I seem him going from exercise to exercise...then he is coming my way..so whatever Im still doing my reps and he gets to basically 8inches from me looks at the pec dec and notices I changed the setting and that I am using it and over my iPOD I hear him mumble something give a stupid look and walk towards the other PEC DEC machine, usually I would be like whatever and keep working out.

BUT NOT THAT DAY NOT THAT TIME AND NOT WITH THAT DUDE...

He starts to adjust the other Pec Dec machine and I see that he is setting up to do Front Pec Dec on it he just uses the farthest back setting( which I use for reverse flyes) and sets it to 150lbs and is about to begin and I say

" YO you got a problem Dude," I don't wait for an answer I add " If you were using that it's too bad I didn't notice I saw you using 3 other things" he says " It doesnt matter man" while he speaks he does not look at me he looks around and to the side of me. I say " Well Dude if you want it so bad that you need to say something under your breathe you can use it. I will use this one"

He says "no I'm good" again not looking at me and he does it in a condescending way. My last words to him are Well Dude enjoy your WO and I walk away wondering why I bother trying communicating to other people especially him. The continue to do another set using the STACK!!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

Serving 20 of 20 :(
Pecs BABY!!!

Flat Bench BB Press

Barx10 135x10 225x8 275x3 225x8 DROP SET 135x10

100x8 240x6 PR 240x8 NEWER PR DropSet 100x10

Pec Dec

180x10 250x5 295x6<--Stack 295x5 Drop Set 220x5 Drop Set 165x5

no break between these ^^^vvv

Incline Push ups
15 15 15

Flutter Kicks
25, 25

Body weight Dips

10, 10,

Situps

25, 25, 25

Thoughts on Intrabolic:

I used 20 ounces of water with my IntrAbolic I used more water just to make it last a little longer. I enjoy the taste.
Again I noticed that my strength and Endurance were at a very HIGH level.
Especially since I was not fully into it and was running short on time!

Thoughts on the workout:

The workout went well. I was unsure about how it was going to go but it turned out all right. On the Flat BB Bench I got 275x3 but I was hoping for 275x5, I just didn't seem to have the initial strength and stopped at 3 reps If I had a spotter I would have pushed for 5.
I was very happy with my numbers on the Incline Press as I increased the number of sets and reps with my old PR weight!

Daily Life:

Here is a little rant.

There is this one Dude at my gym who is about 24 years old 6 foot 195lbs. He is in very good shape and quite a bit leaner than myself anyways possible MMA training and everytime he comes in he likes to act tough, and stare people down does weird exercises does 3-4 exercises at a time which can be very hard to do at my gym when it fills up.

Anyway so I am working out Chest doing my thing and I decide I want to do some Pec Dec well I go to the Pec Dec machine we have 2. It was set for reverse flyes and at a low weight whish is cool since it was set at the reverse flyes position, so.... I start doing my sets I get to my second set at 250 and I seem him going from exercise to exercise...then he is coming my way..so whatever Im still doing my reps and he gets to basically 8inches from me looks at the pec dec and notices I changed the setting and that I am using it and over my iPOD I hear him mumble something give a stupid look and walk towards the other PEC DEC machine, usually I would be like whatever and keep working out.

BUT NOT THAT DAY NOT THAT TIME AND NOT WITH THAT DUDE...

He starts to adjust the other Pec Dec machine and I see that he is setting up to do Front Pec Dec on it he just uses the farthest back setting( which I use for reverse flyes) and sets it to 150lbs and is about to begin and I say

" YO you got a problem Dude," I don't wait for an answer I add " If you were using that it's too bad I didn't notice I saw you using 3 other things" he says " It doesnt matter man" while he speaks he does not look at me he looks around and to the side of me. I say " Well Dude if you want it so bad that you need to say something under your breathe you can use it. I will use this one"

He says "no I'm good" again not looking at me and he does it in a condescending way. My last words to him are Well Dude enjoy your WO and I walk away wondering why I bother trying communicating to other people especially him. The continue to do another set using the STACK!!

Damn, I hate that kind of crap in the gym. Had a few similar experiences myself. What a waste
:smite:

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

[size=+3]The Supplement Facts
The INFO and website
Buy it HERE[/size]
[size=+3]To see my log of IntrAbolic and IXC by AEN go here![/size]

[size=+4]Ingredients [/size]

Well there are numerous threads on this topic, I will throw up a link to one of the informative threads about it [size=+3]HERE!!![/size]
I will also include a short list of some of the great combination of ingredients including,
WPH,
Leucine,
Beta-Alanine,
Free-form amino acids and
Electrolytes/minerals.
Again this is a top notch supplement with top notch ingredients, check out the links and see for yourself.

[size=+4]Pumps [/size]

I did not really notice too much for increased pump, but I did notice a more "Full Muscle" look. As in after I was done working out later in the day I would still have fuller looking and feeling muscles.

[size=+4]Endurance/Focus [/size]

My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I had very similar results using AEN's IXC which I used again stacked with IntrAbolic, I also used a lot more Supersets as well as lowering rest times trying to go with 60 seconds or less and I still had great gains in endurance and stamina. At times I also added more sets or more exercises then I had planned because I just had so much left in me I didn't want to leave the gym.

[size=+4]Strength [/size]

This is something that AEN claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR almost every exercise. Including great gains in Deadlifts!

[size=+4]Cost [/size]

On this site it is $35.99 for a 20 day supply, which is great I was working out 4-5 days a week so it lasted a month and depending on your schedule it could last longer. It is also a great price because of it's ingredients it is more like 3+ supplements put into one so you do not have to buy 3 or more different things just to get what 1 scoop of IntrAbolic will give you.

[size=+4]Overall [/size]

I highly recommend this supplement to anyone.
I would say that the best result from me using IntrAbolic was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two or even adding exercises.

I would also like to add the Mix ability is 10/10 all it takes is a little shake roughly 10-20 seconds, and some time to settle and it would be mixed 100%.

As well the taste I started mixing IntrAbolic with almost double the suggested amount of water but as my use of it went on I was continually lowering the water until I was at the recommended amount of water and I was enjoying the taste, I was looking forward to the taste and benefits of IntrAbolic. I would like to add that after this I purchased 2 tubs of IntrAbolic, so I am not only saying its good and recommending it I am going to continue to use it.

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides
6. Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

[size=+3]The Supplement Facts
The INFO and website
Buy it HERE [/size]

[size=+4]Ingredients [/size]

Well there are numerous threads on this topic, I will throw up a link to one of the informative threads about it [size=+3]HERE!!![/size]
I will also include a short list of some of the great combination of ingredients including,
WPH,
Leucine,
Beta-Alanine,
Free-form amino acids and
Electrolytes/minerals.
Again this is a top notch supplement with top notch ingredients, check out the links and see for yourself.

[size=+4]Pumps [/size]

I did not really notice too much for increased pump, but I did notice a more "Full Muscle" look. As in after I was done working out later in the day I would still have fuller looking and feeling muscles.

[size=+4]Endurance/Focus [/size]

My focus and endurance were dramatically increased. I had very similar results using AEN's IXC which I used again stacked with IntrAbolic, I also used a lot more Supersets as well as lowering rest times trying to go with 60 seconds or less and I still had great gains in endurance and stamina. At times I also added more sets or more exercises then I had planned because I just had so much left in me I didn't want to leave the gym.

[size=+4]Strength [/size]

This is something that AEN claims it says it will Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance. Well I say you can look through my log. There were a lot of PR's set actually I think that there was a new PR almost every exercise. Including great gains in Deadlifts!

[size=+4]Cost [/size]

On this site it is $35.99 for a 20 day supply, which is great I was working out 4-5 days a week so it lasted a month and depending on your schedule it could last longer. It is also a great price because of it's ingredients it is more like 3+ supplements put into one so you do not have to buy 3 or more different things just to get what 1 scoop of IntrAbolic will give you.

[size=+4]Overall [/size]

I highly recommend this supplement to anyone.
I would say that the best result from me using IntrAbolic was they increase in endurance. It was dramatic, I was able to get longer workouts done in a shorter time. As well I found that there were times when I was finished working out and still had some energy so I would end up throwing in another set or two or even adding exercises.

I would also like to add the Mix ability is 10/10 all it takes is a little shake roughly 10-20 seconds, and some time to settle and it would be mixed 100%.

As well the taste I started mixing IntrAbolic with almost double the suggested amount of water but as my use of it went on I was continually lowering the water until I was at the recommended amount of water and I was enjoying the taste, I was looking forward to the taste and benefits of IntrAbolic. I would like to add that after this I purchased 2 tubs of IntrAbolic, so I am not only saying its good and recommending it I am going to continue to use it.

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular weight di- and tripeptides
6. Blends easily with spoon or in water bottle