Fallin Off The Wagon...EZE Gets IntraBOLIC (sponsored by AEN)

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established

First and foremost...thanks to the guys at Athletic Edge Nutrition for selecting me as a tester for these two products. I have abstained from supplements for quite some time so I'm quite excited to use something new and hope the results will speak for themselves...

A little about MisterEZE...

Height: 6'4
Weight: 228

Current Supplements: ON 100% Whey, Fish Oil

I typically hit the gym four days a week. I average around 4 exercises @ 4 sets for each body part. Rep range is 8-12 with ascending weights. The split below is my standard week but I may switch it up here and there for some new shock tactics.

Training Split
Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back/Traps
Day 3: Legs/Shoulders
Day 4: Bis/Tris

Cardio
I've never been a fan of cardio so I often find it neglected. It's never been an issue because I manage to stay pretty lean year round. However, I recently quit smoking and I'd like to emphasize cardio more to amplify the rewards of quitting. It will also hopefully discourage any desire to smoke again. I plan on doing 2-3 mile runs or 30-45 minute bike sessions on off days. Abs will also be performed on cardio days.

Goals
Obviously, the perpetual quest to add lean mass and maintaing strength gains is priority number one. I'd like to see some progression on lifts that have hit the proverbial wall. A specific area is in the legs, which have been a bit of a problem due to knee injury. Also, the renewed emphasis on cardio will be big; hopefully trimming a bit of fat off the sides while I'm at it.

...and now for the goods!

So...here we go!!! Pics will be posted soon!!!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Sunday November 4
I took my first dose of IntraXcell yesterday to get my body a little prepped for the first week of workouts. Ummm...yeah. I've never taken a beta alanine product before so needless to say it nailed me pretty hard. I didn't notice much at first. I was having a lazy day watching the Lions kick some ass and then my head started tingling. The prickle effect carried down throughout my whole body. Energy level definitely picked up because I started pacing a little bit. Second dosing was with a meal and the effects were significantly less. I enjoyed the snesation in some twisted sort of way...

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Monday November 5
Today was my first workout with IntraBolic. It went quite well. For my first workouts I will post exercises and lifts to give an idea of where I'm at to begin. I will only post weights if there is an increase and the final week to chart progress. I've chosen this method due to logs becoming boring with weight after weight after weight for set upon set upon set. I could continue to post weights if you guys are interested though...

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
185 x 20 (warm up)
225 x 12
265 x 8
275 x 6
295 x 5
225 x 8 (slow stretch cool down set)

Incline DB Press
80 x 10
85 x 10
85 x 8
90 x 5

Cable Crossover
80 x 12
90 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 8

Incline DB Flyes
50 x 10
55 x 8
55 x 8
60 x 6

Weighted Bench Dips
45 plate x 3 x 15

Pushups to Failure

**DB/Cable weights per side**

Supplements
IntraBolic: 1 serving w/WO
IntraXcell: 1 serving PWO

Music: System of a Down - Toxicity

Thoughts and Notes
So today was the official opening to my AEN log and I was really looking forward to my workout. After testing the BA waters with the IntraXcell yesterday I was excited to see how it parlayed into the gym. I really busted my ass in there today. I worked through all my sets quite quickly and with good solid strength throughout. I had some extra time so I added the Bench dips...want to work on some tricep mass so an extra movement or two might help in that department.

I'm not sure whether to attribute the endurance and explosiveness to these two products yet, it was the first day after all and could be placebo. The tingling sensation was evident about halfway through my 16oz bottle of mix. I also noticed slight red spotching on my face and arms.

I also need to comment on the mix ratio of this supplement. I did a 16 oz:1 scoop mix and I found the flavor to be overpowering. I drank a few sips and added more water which made it pretty tasty. So, I'm thinking my mix should be around 22oz:1 scoop...

I'll be checking input from other testers as well on this subject.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout! I am glad to see that I am not the only big man here LOL.

Good luck!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Nice log and stats keep it up bro!
So far Im with you on the mix ratio, I mixed mine at 15-16oz an I needed more water!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Nice bench numbers Mr. EZE. Keep up the good work.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Very nice start and nice to hear you are a first time beta-alanine user. You are in for some great workouts!

:dance:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday November 6
Thanks for your support guys!! Second workout is in the books. Not as good as I anticipated...I got out of work late and only had limited time before the gym closed. Really ruined my plans for tonight but I did get a decent lift in regardless. I'll probably add a few more trap movements to shoulder day to make up for tonight.

Back
Wide Grip Pull Ups
12x10x8x8 (BW)

Bent Over BB Row
185 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 10
235 x 8

Lat Pulldowns
150 x 12
160 x 10
160 x 9
170 x 7

Single Arm DB Rows
90 x 12
100 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 10

Deadlift
275 x 12
315 x 8
335 x 8
365 x 5
315 x 6

Shrugs
185 x 12 x 3

Supplements

Music: Between The Buried and Me - The Silent Circus

Thoughts and Notes
Pretty solid lift tonight despite the feeling of being rushed. Damn job...Oh well. I felt pretty strong throughout the whole workout. My dead numbers aren't quite what I was looking for but I definitely felt them working. One thing I noticed was that I didn't feel as tired between sets and that really helped me get as much work done as I did. Generally, I need a good amount of rest between deads but tonight wasn't much of a problem.

I must say that the mixability factor is pretty good. At first it may look a little chunky but once it settles there is no trace of the powder. The flavor wasn't as strong tonight so I think I found a happy mix ratio. Maybe just a bit more water (24oz?) I'm still feeling the tingle of the BA and I'm really starting to enjoy it.

Another thing I noted was vascularity in my chest. I'm usually quite vascular anyway, but the chest and side lat veins were more pronounced today. Also, noticed slight red splotching on my rear delts...seems that it follows the muscles getting worked...is this a property of BA?? Regardless, I'm feeling pretty damn good.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Tuesday November 6
Thanks for your support guys!! Second workout is in the books. Not as good as I anticipated...I got out of work late and only had limited time before the gym closed. Really ruined my plans for tonight but I did get a decent lift in regardless. I'll probably add a few more trap movements to shoulder day to make up for tonight.

Back
Wide Grip Pull Ups
12x10x8x8 (BW)

Bent Over BB Row
185 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 10
235 x 8

Lat Pulldowns
150 x 12
160 x 10
160 x 9
170 x 7

Single Arm DB Rows
90 x 12
100 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 10

Deadlift
275 x 12
315 x 8
335 x 8
365 x 5
315 x 6

Shrugs
185 x 12 x 3

Supplements

Music: Between The Buried and Me - The Silent Circus

Thoughts and Notes
Pretty solid lift tonight despite the feeling of being rushed. Damn job...Oh well. I felt pretty strong throughout the whole workout. My dead numbers aren't quite what I was looking for but I definitely felt them working. One thing I noticed was that I didn't feel as tired between sets and that really helped me get as much work done as I did. Generally, I need a good amount of rest between deads but tonight wasn't much of a problem.

I must say that the mixability factor is pretty good. At first it may look a little chunky but once it settles there is no trace of the powder. The flavor wasn't as strong tonight so I think I found a happy mix ratio. Maybe just a bit more water (24oz?) I'm still feeling the tingle of the BA and I'm really starting to enjoy it.

Another thing I noted was vascularity in my chest. I'm usually quite vascular anyway, but the chest and side lat veins were more pronounced today. Also, noticed slight red splotching on my rear delts...seems that it follows the muscles getting worked...is this a property of BA?? Regardless, I'm feeling pretty damn good.
Immediate benefits: Many users experience intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first time they take their first does of IntraXCell. The reason this occurs is because Beta-Alanine increases carnosine and carnosine is a powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase (NOS). NOS are a group of enzymes necessary for making the powerful vasodilator nitric oxide. Take IntraXCell with SteelEdge prior to exercise and let us know your experience. We are confident that you will be very pleased with the pumps/vasodilatation you recieve from your very first workout.

^^^^ :afro:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday November 7
Cardio day. Not enjoyable. It has gotten really cold, really quickly here in Michigan. Went out for a jog and realized how cold 34 degrees was in shorts. I made it close to two miles before the cold air was too much for my lungs. I'll have to suck it up more next session. On the bright side, the cold weather served to magnify the BA tingle from two servings of IntraXcell!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Thursday November 8
Damn work! Surgery has been out of control this week. At least I'll be collecting some great overtime pay. Another late night of work forced me to have a short night at the gym. No legs today.

Shoulders
Seated Military Press
150 x 10
150 x 8
170 x 7
170 x 5

Lateral DB Raise
30 x 10
35 x 10
35 x 8
40 x 7

Bent Over Reverse DB Flyes
30 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 7
35 x 8

Reverse Upright Row (Smith Machine)
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

Supplements

Music: Tool - Aenima

Thoughts and Notes
Felt extremely rushed in tonights workout but also somewhat surprised. I managed to fit the entire workout into 30 minutes. At first I didn't think I'd get much done but I'm fairly positive the IntraBolic has improved my endurance and recovery time. There could be no other factor after a 12 hour workday and a rushed 30 minute workout. My shoulders were flushed red and vascular as all hell.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Thursday November 8
Damn work! Surgery has been out of control this week. At least I'll be collecting some great overtime pay. Another late night of work forced me to have a short night at the gym. No legs today.

Shoulders
Seated Military Press
150 x 10
150 x 8
170 x 7
170 x 5

Lateral DB Raise
30 x 10
35 x 10
35 x 8
40 x 7

Bent Over Reverse DB Flyes
30 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 7
35 x 8

Reverse Upright Row (Smith Machine)
135 x 8
135 x 8
135 x 8

Supplements

Music: Tool - Aenima

Thoughts and Notes
Felt extremely rushed in tonights workout but also somewhat surprised. I managed to fit the entire workout into 30 minutes. At first I didn't think I'd get much done but I'm fairly positive the IntraBolic has improved my endurance and recovery time. There could be no other factor after a 12 hour workday and a rushed 30 minute workout. My shoulders were flushed red and vascular as all hell.
haha....that's awesome.....before I started supplementing with BA, my workouts were ~45-60 min.....now I get more done in ~30-40 min :cool:

BTW, are you a surgeon?

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Friday November 9
I managed to slip out of work early today so I could get a quality day at the gym. Mission accomplished. Great workout, great pump.

Biceps/Triceps
Tricep Pressdown (Straight Bar)
130 x 15
150 x 12
175 x 10
175 x 10

Cross Body Cable Extension
80 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 7

Standing DB Curls
55 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 8
65 x 7

Preacher Curl
65 x 15
85 x 12
105 x 10 x 4 x 3 x 3 (rest-pause final set)

Single Arm Overhead Tri Extension
30 x 12
35 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 8

21's (Rope)
90, 100, 110, 120

Weighted Bench Dips
45 plate x 16 x 12 x 12 x 10

Supplements

Music: Pantera - Great Southern Trendkill

Thoughts and Notes
I knew I was in for a good workout when no one had added cases and I managed to escape work a bit early. Hit the gym hard right from the get go. Felt an amazing pump throughout the workout and vascularity was through the roof. I needed a day like today.

I need to comment on the effects of IntraBolic on recovery and endurance. I'm usually one that takes his time while getting through the workout...2-3 minutes if necessary towards the end of the session. Not any more. I have been firing through workouts at top speed 30-45 seconds between sets and not losing numbers in the process. It really has been a nice way to work out. People look at me like I'm freakin nuts in there. Hilarious.

Another thing I noticed was an increase in DOMS. I tend to get them from time to time, but not terribly often as of late. This week they have been pretty bad (meaning good!). I feel like my muscles have actually been working more than usual. I like it.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
here are a few pics from last week.

hoping to lean that stomach out a bit during this log...haha.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
haha....that's awesome.....before I started supplementing with BA, my workouts were ~45-60 min.....now I get more done in ~30-40 min :cool:

BTW, are you a surgeon?
unfortunately I am not the surgeon...I'm just a surgical tech for now...passing tools,stapling wounds, suctioning blood...that sort of stuff. Still very interesting.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately I am not the surgeon...I'm just a surgical tech for now...passing tools,stapling wounds, suctioning blood...that sort of stuff. Still very interesting.
"for now?"

are you still in school?

Yeah, I bet it's REALLY interesting! The human body is amazing.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thoughts and Notes
I knew I was in for a good workout when no one had added cases and I managed to escape work a bit early. Hit the gym hard right from the get go. Felt an amazing pump throughout the workout and vascularity was through the roof. I needed a day like today.

I need to comment on the effects of IntraBolic on recovery and endurance. I'm usually one that takes his time while getting through the workout...2-3 minutes if necessary towards the end of the session. Not any more. I have been firing through workouts at top speed 30-45 seconds between sets and not losing numbers in the process. It really has been a nice way to work out. People look at me like I'm freakin nuts in there. Hilarious.

Another thing I noticed was an increase in DOMS. I tend to get them from time to time, but not terribly often as of late. This week they have been pretty bad (meaning good!). I feel like my muscles have actually been working more than usual. I like it.
Awesome and yes it makes a BIG impact on recovery time between sets and workouts. I like the sound of your workout intensity! :head:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Nice pics bro! Keep up your intensity and youll lean out in no time!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Weekend
Only got in one day of cardio over the weekend. I put in two miles Saturday and it felt pretty good. Temps were up outside so it wasn't as bad as last time. I like the tingle I get from the IntraXcell while I'm running. Here's hopin the weather stays warm again. Damn Michigan...32 degrees last week and 60 today.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Monday November 12
Well, today was the beginning of my second week on AEN's IntraStack and I was excited to get to the gym tonight. Weighed in at 230 pre-workout but actually looking slightly leaner than last week. Great workout today...

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
5 sets up to 305 x 4 (up 10lbs from last week!!)

Incline DB Press
4 sets up to 95 x 6 (up again from last week!)

Cable Crossover
4 sets up to 100 x 8

DB Pullovers
70 x 12
75 x 10
80 x 10
85 x 8

Pushups to failure...rest-pause x 3

Weighted Bench Dips
45 plate x 3 x 15

Supplements

Music: Mastodon - Leviathan

Thoughts and Notes
Great workout yet again today. I was really pumped to hit the gym. I got off to a slow start on bench press but I managed to pick up ten pounds from last week. Workout only took ~45 minutes, so the intensity definitely picked up as the session wore on.

Great vascularity throughout the workout today. Veins popping out everywhere. I'll have to get a camera at the gym to capture some of these observations. Also, I have been impressed with the endurance and recovery time so far. Like I said earlier, I'm usually inclined to take my sweet ass time between sets but on this stuff I don't feel it's necessary. I can only hope this gets better!!

**I shorthanded set/weight today...any preference on keeping it this way or maintaining a full description??

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Great log Eze! Nice pictures too. Big ass arms!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Thoughts and Notes
Great workout yet again today. I was really pumped to hit the gym. I got off to a slow start on bench press but I managed to pick up ten pounds from last week. Workout only took ~45 minutes, so the intensity definitely picked up as the session wore on.

Great vascularity throughout the workout today. Veins popping out everywhere. I'll have to get a camera at the gym to capture some of these observations. Also, I have been impressed with the endurance and recovery time so far. Like I said earlier, I'm usually inclined to take my sweet ass time between sets but on this stuff I don't feel it's necessary. I can only hope this gets better!!

**I shorthanded set/weight today...any preference on keeping it this way or maintaining a full description??
Since being on IntrAbolic, I am more vascular and my muscles are fuller than they have EVERY been in my life...so I can relate :)

Your format is good, stick with it, I like it :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Monday November 12

Thoughts and Notes

O it does get better ;)

and....you can write your workouts however you like!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday November 13
Went to the gym way earlier than normal today. A friend of mine called this morning to workout so I said I'd go give him a hand getting started at the gym. He's been buggin me for a few months and finally decided to go today...

Back
Wide Grip Pullups
12 x 10 x 10

Bent Over BB Row
4 sets up to 235 x 8

Close Grip Pulldowns
4 sets up to 170 x 7

Modified T-Bar Row
5 sets up to 5 45lb plates

Single Arm DB Row
100lbs x 4 x 10

Chins to failure

Supplements

Music: Chevelle - Vena Sera

Thoughts and Notes
As I said, went to the gym around 8am today. I usually go later in the evening after work so it was a change of pace. I was slightly worried about recovery since it had been about 11-12 hours since my workout last night. Not a problem. Had some DOMS but didn't affect anything.

Once again vascularity was up and extreme. I took my friend to workout with me (he hasn't lifted in 3-4 years) and he was amazed...he thought my arm was going to explode on T-Bars. I took it a little slower to give him a hand with some other lifts but my overall endurance was really good. Nice back pump after the T-Bar session too. Lovin the IA/IX combo so far!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday November 14

Shoulders
Seated Military Press
4 sets up to 185

Lateral DB Raise
4 sets up to 40

Front DB Raise
4 sets up to 40

Bent Over Reverse Flyes
4 sets up to 40

Traps
Rear BB Shrug / Close Grip Front Shrug Superset
4 x 8 x 225

Supplements

Music: The Red Chord - Prey For Eyes

Thoughts and Notes
Worked quite a long day today and have another planned tomorrow so working out wasn't really on my mind today. I was feeling pretty tired but I didn't worry about it because I expected the IntraBolic to give me what I needed for the workout. Once again, it didn't disappoint. I blasted through a shoulder/trap workout in ~30 minutes.

I know I've been bringing this up quite a bit, but vascularity right now is amazing. The veins were ripping through my traps and delts like crazy. Great pump for the whole workout. I know I've been getting good workouts lately because the DOMS have been painfully welcome!!!!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Friday November 16
Had quite a late night Thursday. Had fun thrashing people in the pit @ As I Lay Dying and All That Remains concert. Work sucked.

Arms
Tricep Pressdown
4 sets up to full rack

Close Grip Bench Press/Overhead Tricep Extension
Superset these two lifts for three sets
185 on CGB/75 DB

Incline DB Curls
4 sets up to 50lbs

Preacher Curl
4 sets up to 105

Overhead Cable Curls
4 sets up to 100

Weighted Bench Dips
45lb x 15 x 3

Supplements

Music: As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us

Thoughts and Notes
Really great workout today. Arms were pumped and looking huge throughout the workout. Once again the vascularity was through the roof. It was one of those workouts that you have to bend down to the sink because you can't raise your arms to splash water on your face. So far I'm loving the endurance I've had while on IntraBolic. My recovery is really amazing too. Solid product.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
haha....great comment about the water fountain! Another tough workout man :cool:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Sunday November 18

Legs
Squat
4 sets up to 405 x 6

Seated Calf Raise
100lbs x 4 x 20

Machine Leg Press
4 sets up to 400 x 10

Hamstring Curl
3 sets up to 140 x 8

Supplements

Music: All That Remains - The Fall of Ideals

Thoughts and Notes
Thought I'd put in a quick weekend leg workout since I haven't had much time for them during the week. I felt surprisingly strong at first, well, throughout until my knee started acting up. I think maybe I need to lower the weights and focus a little more on moving without stressing my knee. I had surgery a little while back, and it doesn't really give me too many problems...just gets sore and puffy sometimes. All in all a decent workout.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Monday November 19
This is the beginning of week three!! Lovin the energy I've been having and hope I can maintain throughout the Holiday week...

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
5 sets up to 305 x 3

Incline DB Press
4 sets up to 90 x 8

Incline DB Flyes
4 sets up to 60 x 6

Cable Crossover
4 sets up to 110 x 6

Rest-Pause Pushups to Failure x 3

Tricep Pressdown
150lbs x 3 x 15

Weighted Dips to Failure x 3

Supplements

Music: Amon Amarth - With Oden on Our Side

Thoughts and Notes
GREAT WORKOUT!!! Felt strong all the way through and burned through it quite quickly. I weighed in at the gym today and I am sitting at an even 230 but looking leaner in the midsection. Great pumps throughout, especially the tricep burn out I did at the end. Once again, I cannot dismiss the vascularity raging through my skin...its getting almost comical. Some guy came up to me and says..."What kind of juice you got there?" At first I thought he was referring to gear of some sort but then I realized he was looking at my EctoCooler colored beverage. I explained about IntraBolic and he seemed quite interested. I can't believe mine is half-gone!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
should have told him it was liquid testosterone! :cheers: LOL.....great workout!

:djparty:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Updates coming shortly. Got the opportunity to go to the Detroit-Green Bay game on Thanksgiving. Ended up as a really long weekend in Detroit. I'm feeling like a real pussy and need to be in the gym...HUNGRY!!!

btw...love your new av Skircus.
One Schrute Buck to You.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Updates coming shortly. Got the opportunity to go to the Detroit-Green Bay game on Thanksgiving. Ended up as a really long weekend in Detroit. I'm feeling like a real pussy and need to be in the gym...HUNGRY!!!

btw...love your new av Skircus.
One Schrute Buck to You.
you have a facebook accnt?

EDIT: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome man, hope you had fun in Detroit!

Looking forward to updates.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
ok...here is a workout from last week that I hadn't had time to post...

Wednesday November 21

Arms
Tricep Pressdown (rope)
4 sets of 12 w/ full stack

Cross Body Cable Extensions
4 sets up to 100lbs x 6

DB Curls
4 sets up to 65lbs x 8

Barbell Curl
Alternate Grip Superset (wide/close)
3 sets up to 105 x 8

Weighted Bench Dips
45lbs x 4 x 15

Supplements

Music: Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just Breathing

Thoughts and Notes
This was a quick morning workout before Thanksgiving break. It was practically ruined by "that guy" that won't leave you alone at the gym once he finally gets the balls to talk to you. One of those people that no matter how loud your headphones go, he still seems to not notice you're ignoring him...anyway, sorry for the rant.

That douche gave me some aggression towards the weights. I was feeling pretty big and the veins were raging once again. The pump and vascularity I get during workouts has been quite intense. Endurance was up even though I'm not accustomed to early morning workouts. Other than one factor, it was a pretty good workout.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday November 28
It's been a week since I've been in the gym so I was raging to get there today!

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
5 sets up to 305 x 2

Incline DB Press
4 sets up to 90 x 6

Incline DB Flyes
4 sets up to 55 x 8

Cable Crossover
4 sets up to 100 x 8

Supplements

Music: As I Lay Dying - Frail Worlds Collapse

Thoughts and Notes
That week off really had me feeling like a pussy. You know, you think you're shriveling and strength is diminishing, when in all reality YOU are the only one that can see/feel the difference. I was looking to hit it hard today and I did. My weights were down just a bit, but not by much of a difference.
Vascularity was once again very prominent. A few hot girls just kept staring...I was definitely gettin off on that!! Too bad I never want to be that ******* that hits on girls at the gym...creep! Another note is that I did not gain or lose a single pound over the holiday weekend! I was a little worried about that! Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow morning...feeling a possible double workout day!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday November 28
It's been a week since I've been in the gym so I was raging to get there today!

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
5 sets up to 305 x 2

Incline DB Press
4 sets up to 90 x 6

Incline DB Flyes
4 sets up to 55 x 8

Cable Crossover
4 sets up to 100 x 8

Supplements

Music: As I Lay Dying - Frail Worlds Collapse

Thoughts and Notes
That week off really had me feeling like a pussy. You know, you think you're shriveling and strength is diminishing, when in all reality YOU are the only one that can see/feel the difference. I was looking to hit it hard today and I did. My weights were down just a bit, but not by much of a difference.
Vascularity was once again very prominent. A few hot girls just kept staring...I was definitely gettin off on that!! Too bad I never want to be that ******* that hits on girls at the gym...creep! Another note is that I did not gain or lose a single pound over the holiday weekend! I was a little worried about that! Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow morning...feeling a possible double workout day!
haha nice! Great workout too.....let's see if you can get two workouts in today! :afro:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Thursday November 29
I did get two workouts in this day!

Arms [am]
Preacher Curl
4 sets up to 105 x 8

Tricep Pressdown (bar)
4 sets of 12 w/ full stack

4 sets up 100 x 8

DB Curls
4 sets up 65 x 6

Overhead Cable Curls
4 sets up to 110 x 8

Weighted Bench Dips
45lbs x 12 x 4

Supplements

Music: In Flames - Clayman

Legs [pm]
Squat
4 sets up to 405 x 3

Seated Calf Raise
100lbs x 4 x 20

Machine Leg Press
4 sets up to 400 x 10

Hamstring Curl
3 sets up to 140 x 8

Music: Classic Rock Radio...

Thoughts and Notes
Wow...first time I've done two workouts in a day for quite some time. Saw an open opportunity to catch up so I figured arms and legs would go well together. The AM workouts are always a chore but I pumped through everything I wanted to do quickly. I'm really enjoying the workout intensity I've adopted recently. I'm assuming it is the IntraBolic that his allowing for recovery and endurance.

A recurring trend is the great vascularity. A buddy of mine went with me for arms and he thought the vein across my bicep was gonna pop! A lot of people have been commenting lately on working out. They mention that it looks like I'm pumping up again...which is true since the pumps last quite awhile. Another standard leg day...a ***** to get through but satisfying in the end. Knee was pretty sore at night.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Friday November 30

Back

Wide Grip Pull Ups
12 x 10 x 8

Bent Over BB Row
3 sets up to 225 x 8

Lat Pulldowns
4 sets up to 160 x 8

Single Arm DB Row
4 sets up to 100 x 8

Trap SuperSet
Reverse Shrug/Close Grip Front Shrug
2 sets of 225 x 8

Supplements

Music: Behemoth - The Apostasy

Thoughts and Notes
Kind of a crappy workout. I stayed out and drank for awhile the night before due to the FN Packers/Cowboys game only being shown on NFL Network...bar was the only place to go watch. On top of that, I got called into work 4 hours early and stayed an hour late. Just not in a good mood at all. I get to the gym thinking I'll take out some aggression and something happened and my finger felt like it was out of socket so I cut out the weights for the night and hopped on a bike. Yeah, not my best day at the gym but hey, you can't win them all. Everything is feeling better now though and I'll be at the gym bright and early tomorrow morning for a beastly workout!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Friday November 30

Back

Wide Grip Pull Ups
12 x 10 x 8

Bent Over BB Row
3 sets up to 225 x 8

Lat Pulldowns
4 sets up to 160 x 8

Single Arm DB Row
4 sets up to 100 x 8

Trap SuperSet
Reverse Shrug/Close Grip Front Shrug
2 sets of 225 x 8

Supplements

Music: Behemoth - The Apostasy

Thoughts and Notes
Kind of a crappy workout. I stayed out and drank for awhile the night before due to the FN Packers/Cowboys game only being shown on NFL Network...bar was the only place to go watch. On top of that, I got called into work 4 hours early and stayed an hour late. Just not in a good mood at all. I get to the gym thinking I'll take out some aggression and something happened and my finger felt like it was out of socket so I cut out the weights for the night and hopped on a bike. Yeah, not my best day at the gym but hey, you can't win them all. Everything is feeling better now though and I'll be at the gym bright and early tomorrow morning for a beastly workout!
Nice!! :head:

2 workouts in the same day! :cool: I bet you slept like a baby that night!!! :p

hit the weights hard tm man!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Monday December 3
Killer workout today!

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
5 sets up to 305 x 5

DB Incline Press
4 sets up to 90 x 6

Cable Crossover
4 sets up to 100 x 8

Incline DB Flyes
3 sets up to 60 x 8

Dumbell Pullover
3 sets up to 80 x 8

...and the morning goes on!!!

Tricep Pressdown
3 sets of 12 x full stack

3 sets up to 90 x 8

Bodyweight Dips
15 x 4

Supplements

Music: NIN - Year Zero

Thoughts and Notes
Great workout this morning. Got the opportunity to hit a different gym with a friend on guest pass today. Went pretty early so I had a few hours there so I figured why not knockout a serious workout when I was feeling that damn good! I even put in 20 minutes on the bike at the end of the set...

I know I'm beating a dead horse with these evaluations but its impressive. Vascularity was very evident. Got quite a few conversations from people at the gym. They hadn't seen me here before...whats my workout like...yadda yadda. Endurance today was amazing. IntraBolic coupled with a great night's sleep = amazing workout performance. I truly am amazed with the recovery I've been experiencing on this stuff. Unfortunately, my supply is running extremely low...log will end with the week, more than likely. May have to hit up the Planet for a nice Xmas treat!!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday December 4

Back

Wide Grip Pull Ups
15 x 12 x 10

Bent Over BB Row
4 sets up to 245 x 8

Wide Grip Pulldowns
4 sets up to 170 x 6

Deadlifts
5 sets up to 405 x 5

Seated Row
4 sets up to 200 x 8

Supplements

Music: Lamb of God - As The Palaces Burn

Thoughts and Notes

Decent workout in the morning. Moved through everything pretty quickly. Wanted to go higher on deads but my grip just wasn't able to keep up with my goals. Fingers and wrist were killin me for some reason. All in all though I hit it pretty hard and made it out of there quickly. Great endurance and recovery...same old story!

Also, went and saw Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God later that night! Fucikin craziest pit I've been in ever. Wednesday felt like I had been beaten with a stick so I took Wednesday off. Good night...

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Thursday December 6

Shoulders
Shoulders
Seated Military Press
4 sets up to 205 x 6

Lateral DB Raise
4 sets up to 45 x 6

Front DB Raise
4 sets up to 40 x 6

Bent Over Reverse Flyes
4 sets up to 45 x 8

Traps
Rear BB Shrug / Close Grip Front Shrug Superset
4 x 8 x 225

Bi's
Preacher Curl
4 sets up to 105 x 8

DB Curls
4 sets up to 70 x 5

Supplements

Music: Darkest Hour - Undoing Ruin

Thoughts and Notes

Pretty solid workout. Nice pump and the shoulders were flaring nicely. I threw a few sets for biceps in there cause I knew I was goin out of town and wouldn't be back in the gym til Monday. I've really gotten to enjoy the new workout pace and intensity. I always thought that by speeding things up I'd be sacrificing weight but I've been proven wrong. The IntraBolic has definitely helped me out in this regard. Endurance and recovery has truly been amazing.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Monday December 10

Chest
Flat BB Bench Press
5 sets up to 295 x 6

Incline BB Press
4 sets up to 225 x 6

Cable Crossover
4 sets up to 110 x 8

DB Pullover
4 sets up to 85 x 8

Weighted Bench Dips
45lbs x 15 x 4

Pushups to Failure...rest-pause sets

Tricep Pressdown
150 to failure x 3

Supplements

Music: Arch Enemy - Doomsday Machine

Thoughts and Notes
Really solid workout last night. Weights were a little down but I've been having a lot of soreness in my wrist, so I was actually happy to put up more weight than I thought I could physically push. Pump was excellent, could definitley feel the blood pumping throughout my chest the entire time. Same old story with the vascularity and endurance. Hasn't disappointed in this regard yet! Unfortunately, this morning will be my last serving of IntraBolic. We'll see how the wrist holds up on back day, may have to switch up some grips but I plan on going all out!

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday December 11
last day of IntraBolic...

Back
Wide Grip Pull Ups
15 x 12 x 10 x 8

Bent Over BB Row
4 sets up to 245 x 8

Single Arm DB Row
4 x 100 x 10

Lat Pulldown
4 sets up to 170 x 8

Modified T-Bar Row
5 sets up to 5 plates x 6

Supplements

Music: Unearth - The Oncoming Storm

Thoughts and Notes
Final day using Intrabolic and it'd be an understatement to say I was disappointed. Got a real good back workout in and made sure I felt every movement to its fullest. Mind-Muscle connection was really great. Once again, pumps and vascularity were great. Another burner of a workout, less than 40 minutes. I can't say enough about this stuff. Thanks again to AEN for letting me test this great product. A final review will be posted soon, along with follow up pics.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Tuesday December 11
last day of IntraBolic...

Back
Wide Grip Pull Ups
15 x 12 x 10 x 8

Bent Over BB Row
4 sets up to 245 x 8

Single Arm DB Row
4 x 100 x 10

Lat Pulldown
4 sets up to 170 x 8

Modified T-Bar Row
5 sets up to 5 plates x 6

Supplements

Music: Unearth - The Oncoming Storm

Thoughts and Notes
Final day using Intrabolic and it'd be an understatement to say I was disappointed. Got a real good back workout in and made sure I felt every movement to its fullest. Mind-Muscle connection was really great. Once again, pumps and vascularity were great. Another burner of a workout, less than 40 minutes. I can't say enough about this stuff. Thanks again to AEN for letting me test this great product. A final review will be posted soon, along with follow up pics.
sonuds like you had a great last day!!! Looking forward to the pics/review!! :cool: