NOS Ether review (unsponsored)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have been using NOS Ether by Get Diesel Nutrition for about 7 days now.

My stack is:

-Diesel Test Hardcore
-NOS Precursor
-NOS Ether
-ZMA
-multi-vitamin/multi-mineral
-Fish Oil

Dosing:

Diesel Test: 4 tablets/ED
NOS Precursor: 4 tablets/ED
NOS Ether:

-Workout days: 2 scoops (preworkout), 2 scoops (postworkout)

-Non-workout days: 3 scoops total throughout the day.

I am taking slightly higher than I need for NOS Ether and I find it to be increasingly helpful.

Strength: My strength has went up, noticibly on my Power Cleans. I expect this to increase as time progresses.

Intensity: I noticed a slight increase in intensity, which seems to be cumulative with DTH.

Pumps/Nitric Oxide: When I take NOS Ether with 4 tablets of NOS Precursor I get the 'blood pressure cuff' pumps. However, I do not have anymore NOS Precursor tablets, and NOS Ether alone has produced so-so pumps. The NOS Precursor+NOS Ether work together synergistically very well, but it kinda sucked running NOS Ether solo.

Taste: NOS Ether is very bland. It tastes like sprite mixed with water. It does not taste that bad and for someone like me who complains a lot that says something.

Endurance: I've noticed an increase in energy through my workouts and a delay in fatigue. Not an increase in energy like a stimulant would provide, but a cleaner endurance.

Overall NOS Ether has been a solid product and worked for me very well. I bought a tub @ nutraplanet when it went on sale and will definitely buy it again eventually once my tub runs out. The only issue is the pumps are OK when NOS Ether is ran solo, but I have huge pumps when using 4 tablets of NOS Precursor. The strength, endurance, and recovery has been expierenced as promised by the product.

If I had to cut the fluff and only run 2 products outside my basics it would be a Ether+DTH stack.

...............BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Get out there and see the results for yourself.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good review.. I just bought 2 bottles of DTH, and 2 bottles of Ether when the sale was going on. Been meaning to try GD products for a while now.

So this is something you would buy again, over say bulk mono?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I used NOS Precursor and found it helped with recovery and appetite.

I know that that product was designed not for preworkout, but for taking it around meals for enhanced recovery and nutrient delivery.

Good review bro

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Good review.. I just bought 2 bottles of DTH, and 2 bottles of Ether when the sale was going on. Been meaning to try GD products for a while now.

So this is something you would buy again, over say bulk mono?
bulk mono i have been kinda shying away from lately. I suffer from the sides of mono like no other. Esp when I first start using bulk mono i have to struggle to keep it down b.c. I get bad stomach bloating.

I also did not use NOS Ether b/c of the price intitally, but for the 39.99, I find it to be a very good deal and would get it again.

It has the kre-alkalyn, d-ribose, and all that other stuff so I only have to buy one tub to get a lot instead of buying everything seperate.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I used NOS Precursor and found it helped with recovery and appetite.

I know that that product was designed not for preworkout, but for taking it around meals for enhanced recovery and nutrient delivery.

Good review bro
Yep your right.

I used the R4W v 6.0 lemonade flavor for awhile. I'm probably weird, but I actually liked the lemonade flavor of 6.0. I've found it to be a very good pre-workout.

R4W 5.0 was a bit much for me. It was a huge thermogenic, but the energy I got from it was high, but it was not clean like 6.0. Plus it tasted like raw sewage.

NOS Ether still give me energy, but not the stim feeling per se. I just have a bit more to keep my ass going.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have been using NOS Ether by Get Diesel Nutrition for about 7 days now.

My stack is:

-Diesel Test Hardcore
-NOS Precursor
-NOS Ether
-ZMA
-multi-vitamin/multi-mineral
-Fish Oil

Dosing:

Diesel Test: 4 tablets/ED
NOS Precursor: 4 tablets/ED
NOS Ether:

-Workout days: 2 scoops (preworkout), 2 scoops (postworkout)

-Non-workout days: 3 scoops total throughout the day.

I am taking slightly higher than I need for NOS Ether and I find it to be increasingly helpful.

Strength: My strength has went up, noticibly on my Power Cleans. I expect this to increase as time progresses.

Intensity: I noticed a slight increase in intensity, which seems to be cumulative with DTH.

Pumps/Nitric Oxide: When I take NOS Ether with 4 tablets of NOS Precursor I get the 'blood pressure cuff' pumps. However, I do not have anymore NOS Precursor tablets, and NOS Ether alone has produced so-so pumps. The NOS Precursor+NOS Ether work together synergistically very well, but it kinda sucked running NOS Ether solo.

Taste: NOS Ether is very bland. It tastes like sprite mixed with water. It does not taste that bad and for someone like me who complains a lot that says something.

Endurance: I've noticed an increase in energy through my workouts and a delay in fatigue. Not an increase in energy like a stimulant would provide, but a cleaner endurance.

Overall NOS Ether has been a solid product and worked for me very well. I bought a tub @ nutraplanet when it went on sale and will definitely buy it again eventually once my tub runs out. The only issue is the pumps are OK when NOS Ether is ran solo, but I have huge pumps when using 4 tablets of NOS Precursor. The strength, endurance, and recovery has been expierenced as promised by the product.

If I had to cut the fluff and only run 2 products outside my basics it would be a Ether+DTH stack.

...............BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Get out there and see the results for yourself.

u should be getting sick pumps on DTH and NOS ETHER, is your diet low in protein or do you get alot of caffeine during the day (well over 200mg?).

Ur on day 7, the ETHER goes nowhere but up in strength gains and LMM gains from here. Are you taking 2 of you DTH pre-workout with ur NOS ETHER? If not, do that a few times.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
u should be getting sick pumps on DTH and NOS ETHER, is your diet low in protein or do you get alot of caffeine during the day (well over 200mg?).

Ur on day 7, the ETHER goes nowhere but up in strength gains and LMM gains from here. Are you taking 2 of you DTH pre-workout with ur NOS ETHER? If not, do that a few times.
Should I change my DTH dosing ?

Right now I've been running 1/1/2, but I was thinking about doing 6 total tablets @ 2/2/2. I have not been taking DTH pre-workout, I'll try that.

Diet is in check, but caffeine intake is about 400-450mg/ED. Probably the caffiene might be working against the NOS Ether.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Should I change my DTH dosing ?

Right now I've been running 1/1/2, but I was thinking about doing 6 total tablets @ 2/2/2. I have not been taking DTH pre-workout, I'll try that.

Diet is in check, but caffeine intake is about 400-450mg/ED.

400mg+/ED on caf.....yeah its going to cut ur pumps about in half of what they would be from the NOS ETHER, If you workout in the pm and you want the pump, do this,

1 DTH am, 1 mid day, 3 pre-workout with ur NOS ETHER.

On none workout days you can stick to your 1/1/2 or go to 1/2/2.

You will love the DTH pre-workout.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
400mg+/ED on caf.....yeah its going to cut ur pumps about in half of what they would be from the NOS ETHER, If you workout in the pm and you want the pump, do this,

1 DTH am, 1 mid day, 3 pre-workout with ur NOS ETHER.

On none workout days you can stick to your 1/1/2 or go to 1/2/2.

You will love the DTH pre-workout.

I'm gonna order some more NOS Precursor. U think 6 tablets of NOS Precursor+ NOS Ether is too much ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna order some more NOS Precursor. U think 6 tablets of NOS Precursor+ NOS Ether is too much ?
I mean, whats 2 much? 2 much of a pump? I get some nice strength gains from NOS Precursor when I was on 2/2, but now I just take 2 pre-workout.

I wouldnt go 6, Just max 5. But I forgot u do get way more caffeine than me, so its up to you. You can try it a few days. For me, NOS Precursor seems to amp. the libido boosting effects of DTH, but maybe Im really sensitive to ginseng.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to take the NOS Ether+ R4W capsules so you get benefits from both without them affecting each other ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to take the NOS Ether+ R4W capsules so you get benefits from both without them affecting each other ?
well i take my r4w with my pre-workout NOS ETHER, but it takes caps longer to hit me.

Just take ur pre-workout NOS ETHER/DT/NOS Precursor and then take ur r4w like 15 min. later.

They wont "affect" each other in any neg. way. r4w will amplify the pumps from NOS ETHER, not take away from them.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
yeha yeha, i know im diging up up an old thread, but how long should the dth be taken pre-workout? ive gone through a whole bottle and my strength gains were moderate.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeha yeha, i know im diging up up an old thread, but how long should the dth be taken pre-workout? ive gone through a whole bottle and my strength gains were moderate.
if ur main concern is strength gains, use NOS ETHER.