Bigg dogg's Yellow nEuphoria gen2 log...Thank you Dr.Feelgood - AnabolicMinds.com

Bigg dogg's Yellow nEuphoria gen2 log...Thank you Dr.Feelgood

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Bigg dogg's Yellow nEuphoria gen2 log...Thank you Dr.Feelgood

Current stats:
    Weight- 190 12% BF and currently bulking for the winter
    Height- 5'11
    Experience- I have been lifting for 3 solid years and have had my diet in check for the pased two. I have used several preworkout/ stimulant products and i have come to find that i am not very fond of large amounts of caffiene...So i am really excited to try this product...
    BACKROUND- I work 40 hours a week M-F 8-5. Mon and Wed i go directly to school and stay till 10pm(no workout days). Tues and thurs i get out of class at 7pm. I typically workout Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Saterday. I split each mucle group up on its own day.I will give detailed workout info when on w/out days.

TODAY:This was my first dose. I started with one pill as directed. sunday is a none workout day So i figured it would give me a good chance to "feel" the effects. I took it at 10:30 am before a game of golf with My pops. At around 11 i could definitly feel an increese in energy. Nothing to drastic but noticable. I also felt real relaxed which was nice. I gennerally get pissed off after a bad golf shot but that didnt happen. I stayed focused and real relaxed(no happy gilmore).

Conclusion- I deffinitly could feel the product but 1 was just not enough. Tomorrow is a no workout day and i am starting a new job. I am looking forward to upping the dose to 2 pills in the am.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Round 2..(2 caps 8am)
    So today i started a new job, pretty hectic.i was in and out of orientations, meeting new people, and trying to get familliar with new software systems. I felt the two pills kick in rather quickly,It was noticably stronger then just one i was level headed and on the go. It stayed with me untill about 12:30. And at around 3 i was crashing...completly exuasted. Im not sire if it was the "come down" form the pill or just the strain of a long day. I would realy be interested in split dossages but i wanna try three first.

A major plus was the fact that although it is a stimulant i felt no loss of apetite. I ate like a champ all day

Meal1: Omelet 5 egg whites and two yokes with a half cup of cut up tri tip.
    Meal2: fruit/protien shake
    Meal3: two lean hamburger pattys and a large cesar salad
    Meal4: natural trail mix
    meal5: Tri-tip brown rice and mixed vegtables
    Meal6: protien shake before bed(in about a half hour)

Tommorow i plan on taking three to see how my body responds. I am lifting chest at 7pm. and am excited to see if this products effect can be noticed during the workout. I think i might also take them a little later in the day in hopes not to crash as hard.
  3. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Yeah once you try 3 at once go ahead and try a 1-1-1 dosage scheme. Some are liking that alot.

Nice looking log as well
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day3
    I took three today at 11am. I felt great, It wasnt as big of a leep from two as i had hoped for but it was deffinitly better. The one major plus about this product is that it is not "tweaky" like other stims. The last stim i had used was the venom 3.0 at at times one pill almost seemed too intense. With the yellow nEuphoria it is a nice mellow energy boost.

Unfortionitly i am starting to get sick the weather has dropped a good 20 degrees in the last 5 days and i think that combined with what is going around im coming down with something. It is something deep in my lungs(no fun)
    Despite my desire to go i did not make it to the gym. Like i stated on day one i just started a new job and need to get healthy ASAP..so i am calling it a night early (8:50pm pacific)
    As for my dosing for tomorrow i intend to take 1 cap in the morning and two 4 hours later.I work an 8 hour day and have 5 hours of class afterwards so i feel the second dose will give me a nice mid day boost.
  5. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Sorry to hear you're getting sick bro. Good to see that YN2 is going well so far though
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 4
    I decided to dose things a little diferently then yesterday.I took 1 pill at 9 am to give me a little kick, nothing crazy but it was noticable and it definitly helped get a long day started. My second dose i took at 2 pm i was stoked on the mid day boost. it kept me going at work untill 5 and i felt great all the way through my anatomy exam. I really dug the double dose aproach, it kept the "crash" to a minimum and really helped me to get through a really long day. I am still feeling a little under the weather, but im eating 1500mgs of vitamin c and im hoping to feel better soon. Everyone have a good night and i will be talking to you soon...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

DAY 5

I took my first pill at 9am.This stuff is great for a pre work boost. It puts me in a great mood to sit down and get after a big pile of work. My new job is going great and the boss is stoked on my desire to learn and the effort i have put forth. I think a great part of that has been from the yellow neuphoria. I have a huge amount of info i need to consume and major training that i have been going through and i am just rolling right through with a smile on my face.

I took my second dose at 2pm and was good to go. I finished up my day at work and whent strait to my math class. I have noticed that this stuff has also helped me concentrate both at school and at work. Almost like a really mild form of adderal, but its a million times more mellow. No rapid heart rate. so far i am pretty happy.

Im thinking im gonna take one in the morning tomorrow and two before i do any thing in the evening. not too sure what im gonna do... im still feeling kinda sh*tty...
  8. Swag On
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.

Awesome to see it going so well for you man, keep up the solid updates
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Dose 6(fri) and Dose 7(mon)

I took three caps on friday, One in the am for a little boost with my morning coffee. Nothing to extreme but i had a good day at work. I took two more at 8 pm and went out for the night.me and some friends went out to the bars. I pulled sober driver duty, but actually had a pretty good time. I was in a good mood and had energy untill closing time.

(mon)
    Today i am feeling alot better, im finaly starting to get over being sick(no more caughing up stuff).. I again took one pill in the am during work. The day went by really smooth and i got alot of work done. At 5pm I took 2 more pre work out, it was the first time i have gotten back in the gym in over a week. I lifted chest medium weight,
    dumbell press 80x10
    incline d.b.70x10
    cabel flys 100x10 and
    incline flys 40x10
    i did 4 sets of each and ended fourth set with the weight listed. I kept it pretty mellow, but i was very stoked on this supplement preworkout i felt real focused and had a good energy level the whole time.... now lets just hope the later dose doesnt negatively effect my sleep......
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Dose 8(tues)

Yesterday i took 3 caps, one in the morning and two at 4pm before i left work for school. the first dose was almost unnoticable, but the second i could definitly feel. I went too math class and then strait to the gym. I had a great workout i did back. I had a very steady energy leval and felt pumped the entire time.

becuase i feel im starting to build a little tolerence to the pills and am not "feeling" them quite as strong i took today off. i plan on taking them tomorrow...
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Dose 9(fri)sorry for the delay...

so i decided to wait till friday to take it again. I took three in the later pm and stayed home to do homework...lame i know...haha... i was pretty focused but it didnt give me the boost i was hopping for....I decided i would take a few more days off to let my body clear it out... im hopping that i can get my tolerence back down so that i get the same affect as i did in the begining....I have been hitting the gym real hard lately... pumps are strong and the focus is good... i am going out tomorrow night and plan on taking a dose in the evening....i hope the few day break payed off....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 07:18 PM
  3. Thank You Dr. Crisler & Staff
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:13 PM
  4. Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:09 PM
  5. Thank you Dr. John!!!
    By Kanecore in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 11:30 PM