A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)

D

dWood

Awards
Had strated this small review under the Ap board but my husband told me it's more appropriate here(and yes I'm posting under his sign in but will give you my stats later)

D

dWood

Awards
I am 45 yrs old a mother of 5(25.24,18,13,12) and grandmother to 1(18months)...I am a competive scottish highland games athlete who is currently ranked #2 in the world(regardless of age-usally I am against 20-26 yr olds),3 X masters woman highland game World Champ,former drug free powerlifting national champ,and NYS strongest woman 3X)
My goals are to drop a bit of b/f,increase strength,workload,and explosiveness..I have taken most of my maxes now that my highland games season is over(15 compettions between May-October) and am looking forward to trying this awesome stack(at least thats what my husband said about it-I will see overthe next 30-45 days)_Terri James

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looked up your competitions...Very impressive and good luck on your log.

D

dWood

Awards
Day 1-11/1
2 Drive in am..felt slight elevated warmth and a nice clean energy spike....2 drive in early PM(didn't have RPM yet).same as before did some sled pulls 45lbs for 6 trips forward and 4 trips backwards(each trip 100 feet) felt fresh and nice little hamstring/quad pump..sweating a bit more than usual but no biggie

Day 2-11/2-woke up and didn't sleep all that well the previous nite(kids,work,not Drive) 2 DRIVE in the am and balst of tea and I feel ready to start the day...2PM took 2 Drive & 2 RPM for a 3PM workout..3 sets of vertical pulls(each set is 6RM..drop 50% do 12 reps..drop 50% and do 25 reps)..3 sets of vertical Pulls(same rep range) ..med ball twists & a couple sets of 135lbs on smith machine to get some blood in the legs..felt like I could have gone forever but had kids to pick up..sweating was def,up and while it didn't bother me the high school kids at the gym commented man that mom works hard

D

dWood

Awards
Day 3-11/3 off day so took just drive 2/2(4 total)-was good mood/energy day but was slighty up in persperation

Day 4 11/4 had all intentions of doing a big bench workout and going to 2/3(5 total) of RPM with 3 RPM pre-workout but it will have to wait as life called...daughter has basketball game,other daughter needs ride and I have housework to do will dose DRIVE at 2/2 and took 2 RPM in am with drive to kickstart the day-real nice even keeled energy from this

Day 5 & 6 will do two workouts with 2/3 DRIVE and 2-3 RPM
DAy 5 will be Box squats + some power snatches + some d/b complexes
Day 6 will hit a heavy 2-3rm bench press before doing a horizontal press,horizintal pull(3 sets X 6-12-25)
BOTH days I will be looking for increased endurance,strength/pump

ONE INTERESTING NOTE-besides the nice clean energy this seems to be producing-mood elevation is pronounced and very enjoyable(espicially with the hectic life of a mom of 5 who works full time and plays real hard)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ONE INTERESTING NOTE-besides the nice clean energy this seems to be producing-mood elevation is pronounced and very enjoyable(espicially with the hectic life of a mom of 5 who works full time and plays real hard)
I too have noticed the increase in mood. It gives a nice sense of well being,

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How did it miss this earlier?

I am VERY interested to follow this one, and very excited to see your take on the products. PLEASE keep us informed, and let me know if you have any questions at all.

D

dWood

Awards
will try and keep a detailed & informative log..and am hoping for 1/2 the results of my husbands training partner..I am an expierenced weight trained athlete who has taken some supplments before but never taken a "stack"
supplements used in past-protein,creatine,diesels womens formula,atlarge nutrtion's ETS,ehepdrine,bcaa's,glutamine--even tried M4ohn at low,low doses(didn't like & didn't think it was all that_)...am already liking it(at day 4) and am looking forward to the next 4-6 weeks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Is your husbands training partner a forum member as well?

D

dWood

Awards
No he just used the stack...didn't log..actually me and my husband kid that he lives in a log cabin with no electricty..he doesn't do internet,chat rooms .blogs,and message boards

D

dWood

Awards
Day 5-11/5..had a little break at work..woke up at 5:30 am took 2 Drive and off to work..it's now 12:30 pm-feeling very focused and ready..will take 3 Drive + 2-3 RPM at 2:00 in preperation for todays 3:00 w/out..usually today would be 10 sets of 2reps in box squat using bet 185-225lbs on a parallel box + some hang cleans and core work..hoping to bump it up a bit lets see

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, keepup the good work and hope this log treats you right

im in ny too !

D

dWood

Awards
Day 5...11/5...2 Drive + # Rpm 1 hr before the workout..
come time for the workout -lookout!! couldn't wait to get under the rack..husband had box set at parallel and some kickin toons playing..warmed up..felt real warm!!very focused(almost like a tunnel vision-but in a good way)..hit box squats 185,205,225,245,then felt like more so went 255,270,285 all for two reps very quick..at this point since I am a thrower and need quick lifts went to singles off the box-flying off the box once set!300,315,330,345 all for singles with 45 sec rest..football team that was in the gym(high school) jaws were dropping...345 was the most I have ever box sqauted and hioestly i was in the zone..I called for more but my husband waved me off...next was powercleans from the floor...after warmups 140 for 3 sets X 3reps..155 for 2 resp..160 for a single..170 for 1(new PR)..175 for a single(newer PR)..180 missed at catch and woke half the gym up with the noise..OOOPS...went to med ball throws and russian twists...wanted to keep going seemd to have an overabundance of energy but still focused...only problem I was dripping wet..kids from the fotball team parted like Moses parting the red sea as I left the gym..muy husband just laughed...went home for a quick shower and protein drink..still felling warm 5 hrs later and very upbeat...tom is heavy push day will do 2 Drive in the Am and try 3 Drive with 3 RPM in the PM (preworkout)..man I am liking this stuff bigtime at Day 5

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 5...11/5...2 Drive + # Rpm 1 hr before the workout..
come time for the workout -lookout!! couldn't wait to get under the rack..husband had box set at parallel and some kickin toons playing..warmed up..felt real warm!!very focused(almost like a tunnel vision-but in a good way)..hit box squats 185,205,225,245,then felt like more so went 255,270,285 all for two reps very quick..at this point since I am a thrower and need quick lifts went to singles off the box-flying off the box once set!300,315,330,345 all for singles with 45 sec rest..football team that was in the gym(high school) jaws were dropping...345 was the most I have ever box sqauted and hioestly i was in the zone..I called for more but my husband waved me off...next was powercleans from the floor...after warmups 140 for 3 sets X 3reps..155 for 2 resp..160 for a single..170 for 1(new PR)..175 for a single(newer PR)..180 missed at catch and woke half the gym up with the noise..OOOPS...went to med ball throws and russian twists...wanted to keep going seemd to have an overabundance of energy but still focused...only problem I was dripping wet..kids from the fotball team parted like Moses parting the red sea as I left the gym..muy husband just laughed...went home for a quick shower and protein drink..still felling warm 5 hrs later and very upbeat...tom is heavy push day will do 2 Drive in the Am and try 3 Drive with 3 RPM in the PM (preworkout)..man I am liking this stuff bigtime at Day 5
just got back from my workout, to be honest i dont feel like reading it but i see PR PR PR lol, soo congrats,, please space out your log and workout, if you want some ideas checkout mine and by all means copy it if you chooose too, again great workout an d gratz on those PRs !

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/56789-nycste-workout-log-11.html

D

dWood

Awards
will do it your way tomorrow.nytce....my husband said to do it that way but was a bit pumped and fired up from the workout and couldn't stop typing..feeling real pumped..tonite..hope hubby is awake:twisted:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be getting a good bit of the effects now, but still should get even better :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
will do it your way tomorrow.nytce....my husband said to do it that way but was a bit pumped and fired up from the workout and couldn't stop typing..feeling real pumped..tonite..hope hubby is awake:twisted:
o lordy what are you going to do to that poor man. :toofunny:

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in following this. I have my wife on DRIVE/RPM, and she's enjoying it as well. She's not quite as strong as you are, but neither am I...lol.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread so far. Looking forward to the end results.
By the way, awesome lifts. :thumbsup:

D

dWood

Awards
Day 6-11/6...woke up took 2 Drive and off to work..nice quiet day at work being election day-no kids in school...once again same benefits -overall sense of well being,warmth,amybe a bit more persperation,very focused
1:30 took 3 RPM /2 Drive ready to workout..t-minus 50 minutes..

2:15-Workout
Barbell Bench Press
155 X5
170 X3
185 x2
205 X1
215 X1(not a PR but higher than I have done in over 6 months)
all bench's done touch and go(no bounce)

CYBEX INCLINE PRESS(each sets consists of 6RM X 6reps drop 50% do 12 reps..drop 50% more for 25 reps-that is one set_)
130 X6 reps
66 X 12 reps
33 X 24 reps

133 X 6reps
70 X12 reps
36 X 25 reps

CYBEX Mid Back Row(same rep range as above)
140 X 6 Reps
70 X 12reps
36 X 25 reps

136 X 6 reps
66 X 12 reps
36 X 25 reps

d/b alt curl
30lbs X 10 reps
30lbs X 10 reps

tricep pressdowns
70 X 10 reps
80 X 10 reps

felt unstopable and wanted to do more so went outside and di some spins(like I throw the implements in the highland games) and did 10 spins with a 16lb med ball on a sling...felt real good and was quite pumped..feeling very pumped,full..this stuff is kicking

D

dWood

Awards
as soon as the workout was over chucked down some BCAA's with gatorade..then about 45 minutes later had 2 Apex Protein bars..as I was putting the bar to my mouth,my kids who were sitting at the table told me"man ma your arms look jacked!"..was quite funny but notice the pump from the workout seems to stay alot longer than usual,...while I admit my diet isn't 100% on,as a mom on the run its tough...i try to do a few important things...a gallon of water a day,try to take in enough protein(don't like shakes -but wil do Bcaa;s post workout,and love the Apex choc-peanut bars-so have 3-4 of them a day..+ some beef,chicken at my meals,and a couple yogurts in the am for breakfast),and limit carbs after 7pm

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
cool.. glad you changed how you posted your routines soo easy to follow now hehe

D

dWood

Awards
Day 7 & 8 plans-between work,taking my kid to his play(he's a professional actor..ok little actor,in Phantom in an off broadway production),and my 13yr old daughters 1st basketball game of the season..so will take DRive at 2/2 both days probaly with one RPm at each time..
Day 7-will do some sled pulling,maybe kettlebell swings,at home
Day 8-will probaly just hit some cardio on my lunch hour
Day 9-back to weights-but already loving the benefits of Drive/RPM combo..feeling fuller,pumped,recovery feels up as I am ready for more,endurance was awesome at todays gym session,and love the focused(tunnel vision) attention I have ..two thumbs up

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in following this. I have my wife on DRIVE/RPM, and she's enjoying it as well. She's not quite as strong as you are, but neither am I...lol.
An honest man. Well, you went first..... so here goes: My wife is also on Drive and RPM. She isn't as strong as you, but well....... like LT said... neither am I. lol

Great job so far.
If at all possible try to describe anything and everything you can, no matter how insignificant it seems to you. User feedback from women, especially one who knows how to train properly and supplement, is hard to come by.

D

dWood

Awards
Day 7..11/7 woke up and toof 2 Drive & 1 RPm off to work(didn't sleep that well last nite so needed an added boost-wasn't bad sleep from supplemnts but instead my 145lb Newfoundland wouldn't stop barking at the deer onm the lawn)
I will try and update every 5-6 days on the overall effects(pro & con) as well as daily updates
Strength-def.up-at this time of the year I am usually in coast mode but strength is gaining and thats a ggod thing for my off-season 8/10
Pump-have never taken Nitrous supplemts or arginine/but getting tremendous pumps and they seem to saty that way9/10
Endurance-great-seem to have never ending drive to kep going 10/10
Aggresiveness-feel ready to tackle the weights but not aggressive out of the gym 7/10
Focus-extremely pleased ,tunnel vision is intense during the workout(actually all the time but espicialli after 3 RPM)9/10
Libido-never a problem(have 5 kids) but little bit increase 8/10Mood-great mood elevation,feel very good all day 8/10
OVERALL RATING(after only 7 days) 8.5/10
Personal Comments-great stack and will try and increase Drive to 3 pre-workout on Friday to see if it gives more of a kick...also will try two RPM pre-workout 1 hr before weights,and then take 1(dissolved in water) 15 minutes before workout...only negative I can say right now is the increase in gas/I limit bean intake + crucferiuos veggies-so i know it can't be that
Loving this stuff-can't wait to crank the weights up fri/sat/sun..almost mad that I have no gym time scheduled for Weds/Thurs ..will take it out on the sled,kettlebells,and maybe some implement throwing

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 7..11/7 woke up and toof 2 Drive & 1 RPm off to work(didn't sleep that well last nite so needed an added boost-wasn't bad sleep from supplemnts but instead my 145lb Newfoundland wouldn't stop barking at the deer onm the lawn)
I will try and update every 5-6 days on the overall effects(pro & con) as well as daily updates
Strength-def.up-at this time of the year I am usually in coast mode but strength is gaining and thats a ggod thing for my off-season 8/10
Pump-have never taken Nitrous supplemts or arginine/but getting tremendous pumps and they seem to saty that way9/10
Endurance-great-seem to have never ending drive to kep going 10/10
Aggresiveness-feel ready to tackle the weights but not aggressive out of the gym 7/10
Focus-extremely pleased ,tunnel vision is intense during the workout(actually all the time but espicialli after 3 RPM)9/10
Libido-never a problem(have 5 kids) but little bit increase 8/10Mood-great mood elevation,feel very good all day 8/10
OVERALL RATING(after only 7 days) 8.5/10
Personal Comments-great stack and will try and increase Drive to 3 pre-workout on Friday to see if it gives more of a kick...also will try two RPM pre-workout 1 hr before weights,and then take 1(dissolved in water) 15 minutes before workout...only negative I can say right now is the increase in gas/I limit bean intake + crucferiuos veggies-so i know it can't be that
Loving this stuff-can't wait to crank the weights up fri/sat/sun..almost mad that I have no gym time scheduled for Weds/Thurs ..will take it out on the sled,kettlebells,and maybe some implement throwing
whoah space it out lol !! thanks just here to annoy u haha

D

dWood

Awards
Day 7 coming to an end..woke up took 2 Drive/1 RPM..went to work...got home took 2 drive/1rpm did some quick sled pulls 12 trips X 100 feet(6 forward,4 backward,2 sideways)..then showered ate dinner and off to parent -teacher and you know what stil have some nice energy & focus at 8:30 pm

Day 8 looks to be about the same as I have more parent teacher conferences..
Day 9 will be back to weights and we are upping Drive to 5 capsules(2/3) and will also do weight(won't tell except to say if it is + or -,but strength is going up so thats already a good sign)

D

dWood

Awards
Ok its 9:20 and time to go to bed but me and my husband were just talking and we agreed-with someone with a crazy hectic shedule as me(3 kids still at home..18,13,12..who play basketball,one is aprofessional actor who needs a ride to work,I work full time,and workout 4-5 days a week) I have a nice..all-day-clean energy..no high and low(crashes ..ie:eek:ld ephedrine crash)just clean-focused feeling all day,and as lond as no RPM is taken after 6pm ,I can sleep well..this stuff is growing on me BIG TIME

D

dWood

Awards
Day 8- woke up feeling fresh @ 5:20 but when I left the house at 6:20 I wanted to try something...took 2 Drive but also took 1 RPM-but opened the RPM,and dissolved it in water..got to work 20 minutes later and wow!!!hit me bigtime-so i changed and went to the fitness room(we have two gyms at the High School I work at that rival some commercial gyms-one is free weights,platforms.bumper plates,power racks..the other is a aerobic + machine room).Hit 20 minutes of intense cardio(eliptical) was pressed for time but could have logged 45 minutes easily-went showered,changed and downed some BCAA's and had a few yogurts.I am still a bit wired and will try this method out tom for my weight workout

D

dWood

Awards
Day 9-11/9 looking forward today..as usual woke up fresh,showered popped 2 Drive and off to work..feeling good and will take 3 Drive + 2 RPM at 2:00pm..then take 1 RPM(dissolved in water) at 2:45.workout will commence a few minutes past 3:00-todays plan is not only to push heavy weights but increase volume-so far these supplements are doing more than I thought and am happy.Todays workout will be deadlifts 5/3/2 waves hoping to try and get to 315 maybe for a double..then some push presses-heavy then we will do conditioning(d/b complexes),med ball twists,and some arms-at least that's what my husband wrote in my training log to do..will update tonite after the workout

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9-11/9 looking forward today..as usual woke up fresh,showered popped 2 Drive and off to work..feeling good and will take 3 Drive + 2 RPM at 2:00pm..then take 1 RPM(dissolved in water) at 2:45.workout will commence a few minutes past 3:00-todays plan is not only to push heavy weights but increase volume-so far these supplements are doing more than I thought and am happy.Todays workout will be deadlifts 5/3/2 waves hoping to try and get to 315 maybe for a double..then some push presses-heavy then we will do conditioning(d/b complexes),med ball twists,and some arms-at least that's what my husband wrote in my training log to do..will update tonite after the workout
I still don't see how you guys do the RPM plus water thing- it works, but man it is nasty :) I make this face when I drink it- :rasp:

D

dWood

Awards
yes but the kick after is quite amazing:dl: looking to lift some heavy weights today..Terri

D

dWood

Awards
Wow this stuff rocks!!!!
Entered the gym and my husband couldn't put the weight on the bar quick enough...took 3 Drive + 2 RPM 1 hr before workout and took 1 more RPM 15 minutes before(dissolved in water..yuuukkkk)
Barbell Deadlift 5/3/2 waves
255 X 5 reps
275 x 3 reps
295 x 2 reps
270 X 5 reps
290 x 2 resp(had trouble holding onto bar-combo of fatter bar then I am used to and the nerve damage in my right hand)
310 X 2 reps(with straps)
went to next weight wanted 315 told husband to load the bar to whatever-after i lifted he told me what it was
320 X2(new PR this year)

BARBELL PUSH PRESS (5/3/2 wave)
95 X 5
115 X 3
135 X 2
105 X 5
125 X 3
145 X2
115 X4(end set here)

D/b Finisher(take 2 d/b's.do bent rows X 5 reps,d/b dead's X 5.hi pulls X 5,d/b push press x 5reps) that is one set
25 X 5,5,5,5
30 X 5,5,5,5
30 X 5,5,5,5

D/b lay tri ext.
25lbs X 8reps..5 sets with 60 sec rest bet sets

D/b curl
25 X 12 reps
30 X 10reps
30 X 10 reps

rev hyper's
B/w X 20 reps
B/W x 20 reps(at this point back was fried and extremely pumped)

weighed in this morning down 3 lbs and was able to go one notch tighter on powerbelt so losing abit of bodyfat but strength is going up( a good thing huh!)..endurance is through the roof and really like the tunnel vision focus I get with RPM.the only thing that compares was AMP mixed with liquid ephderine(don't ask-they don't make it anymore-my husband bought a case of it eons ago):dl: :dl:

D

dWood

Awards
Posted: 19/8/07 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....and yet here she is at the end of the day doing the Farmer's Walk with Leroy's 180#?? stones!!! What a woman!!!

Take care & get well Terri. -Denise

Last edited:
D

dWood

Awards
Posted: 19/8/07 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....and yet here she is at the end of the day doing the Farmer's Walk with Leroy's 180#?? stones!!! What a woman!!!

got to figure how to post photo's

D

dWood

Awards
old photos when I tried another supplement(weak in comparison to this stack)..all the info is quite old....have since won more games...have won over 110 highland games out of 119 entered,and presently ranked #2 in the world

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang. thats really all I can say. between you, and Devil (also logging drive) the vegetarian, I wonder where my life went wrong :)

It would be a lot of fun to see the highland games live I bet.

D

dWood

Awards
thanks to both of you..as a hardcore athlete who loves to train-this stuff rocks as (even though I am middle aged)my recovery seems to be improving

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got lucky, won a contest, and got to try drive a bit earlier (before I became a rep) and it is definitely a one of a kind supplement. the whole is greater than the sum of the parts in this formula.

D

dWood

Awards
11/10-off day for training but was supposed to do some sled pulls-got up at 8:00 took 3 Drive + 1 RPM and felt like I should do something-so kids were sleeping went to the backyard and did some sled pulls supersetted with k/bell lumberjacks...after each 200 feet(2 trips of 100 feet-once to 100 feet away rest..100 feet back)did a set of 15 with a 25lb kettlbell...did this 7 times so did 14 trips X 100 feet and 7 sets of lumberjacks-lower back was fried/pumped,hamstrings felt gorged-but you know what felt like I could have gone more..this stuff is exceeding my expectations..and am looking forward to a week of 5 DRIVE...

D

dWood

Awards
Ok 10 day point...basicaly 1/3 thru cycle

PRO"S-extreme pumps,hardness of muscles,endurance & energy boost,mood elevation,tunnel vision focus

Con's-mushy bowel movements,little inccrease in gas production-taste of RPM in water..YUUKKK

Day 11 is total body workout possibly with either strongwoman event training or highland games event training..so will go to gym hit three weight movements..1 push,1 pull,1 leg..then head outside(if weather is ok...if not will do cardio at gym)for some implement training

I am liking the strength effects but wonder about adding neovar to the stack???have taken creatine plenty of times-usually bloat up right away but have used it plenty in the last 5 years(usaully use MHP TRac-seems to agree with me the best/although I haven't tried Neovar)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neovar is definitely non bloating. because it includes banaba as a nutrient repartitioner if anything you see some leaning with it..

D

dWood

Awards
that would be cool,already leaning out from Drive/RPM..more with neovar would kick it up a notch!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its great stuff! I think it is possibly the most underappreciated supplement around. if you look back before I became a rep for them, I was doing all I could to help get others talking about neovar and trying it. I even sent out samples myself to other members a few time :) occasionally on sale you could get it as low as 27 a bottle, which combining the nutrient partitioning with CEE is a great deal

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
old photos when I tried another supplement(weak in comparison to this stack)..all the info is quite old....have since won more games...have won over 110 highland games out of 119 entered,and presently ranked #2 in the world

Let me go ahead and translate for the layperson:

She is a baaaaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaaad woman. :head:

D

dWood

Awards
Day 11...11/11-wasn't able to go to the gym or hit event training as my daughter had three basketball games,and my son(12yr old who professionaaly acts) had two shows-so basically I was mom's taxi....took 3 Drive + 1 RPm in am and set out on my way..had clean,focusd energy all day and at 3Pm took 2 more Drive..muscles still feel tight from sat & sun workouts-not overly sore and mood is excellent

D

dWood

Awards
any women reading this log-interesting mood enhancement..thurs I got visited by my monthly friend and while I don't suffer any major bad side effects(extreme cramping,irritabilty) i do suffer some espicially the day before & 1st day(hungry for junk food,little irrabilty,and some mailaise(sp))but with Drive(&RPM) have been feeling rather upbeat-no mood swings or crazy cravings..def a plus when trying to drop a few lbs