A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. 11/13 was a day of rest..after work,,making dinner...started a fire in the den and watched Shrek III with the kids-quite funny and nice relaxing day-was focused the whole day-but two major +'s are no major crash from Drive/RPM and the ability to fall asleep fine
    11/14 will work out in a few hours..overhead squats 5X5...push press either 5/3/2 wave or may even go 3/2/1 wave..rev hypers(want to really fry the hams),,and some med ball work

2. 11/14..day 14..went in to todays workout like a woman on a mission...I love the focused tunnel vision energy w/out the jitters(that alone sold me on RPM)
    Overhead Squats-snatch grip..snatch the weight overhead and squat to a 2"below parellel box-pause fire off
    95lbs X 5 reps
    115 X 3 reps
    115 X 3 reps
    115 x 3 reps

PUSH PRESS (3/2/1 wave lookinf for an increase)
    95 X 3
    115 X 2
    135 X 1(plenty more in the tank-real quick& explosive)
    115 X 3
    140 X 2
    165 X 1
    125 X 3)in the zone)
    145 X 2
    175 X 1(tough but a new barbell press 1RM@ lighter b/W)

REv Hyper
    B/W x 20 reps,20 reps,20 reps..man my hamstrings are fired UP & pumped

D/B finsher(bent row,d/b rdl,up row,milt press all 5 reps..one set)
    25 X 5,5,5,5
    30 X 5,5,5,5
    35 X 5,5,5,5
    35 x 5,5,5,3
    wiped out & soaked to the bone-called it a day-heading home to eat up-jump in hot tub & get a backrub
    •   

3. soaked to the bone sounds hot and well deserved thats me after every workout today was super sweaty lol

4. 11/15-day 15 woke up witha vigor,downed 3 Drive +1 RPM..then off to work,,,got off work and at 2Pm took 2 Drive + 1 RPMdind't have time for a workout but squeezed in sets of k/b snatches in the basement while cooking dinner..weight is still constant at 168(still happy with this as not really in fat dropping mode)..strength is a solid..but energy/focus/and feeling of weel being are the major +'s(libido spike isn't bad either.hahaha)
    11/16 will be day 16 and a weight workout..will post later tonite

5. While I got into this Log at the urging of my husband-just interested if any woman are reading it??and if any other women have kept logs here??love hearing the responses,and pM's..keeps me motivated and hope you enjoy..Terri

6. 11/16..(DAY 16)..I really can't believe this stuff-had to post right away as i was fired up....had a stressfull day at work and what should have usually burned out my adrenal glands didn't feel all the stress..
    BOX Squats-(to a 18" BOX)
    225 X 2R
    245 X 2R
    265 X 2 R
    285 X 2R,285 X 2R,285 X 2R
    305 X 2R
    SINGLES On Box-working on explosion off box
    315,335,355,375(NEW PR)would have tried another single but husband said leave it for another day,,375 is an all-time single to a box w/just a belt,,next workout may put rehabnds on knees and try more..focus..intensity is without a doubt fired up from RPM/DRIVE combo
    HANG CLEANS (5 postion-groin level..2'below groin,2"above knee,at knee,2"below knee
    95 X 5
    115 X 5
    135 X 5(starting to get some strange looks from the girls track and basketball team who were getting treatment in the trainers office-one asked why I sweat so much to waht the trainer-she's a hard training strength athlete and thats what intensity is all about!!)
    d/b rdl
    40 X 12 reps,
    40 X 12 reps
    40 X 12 reps
    D/B B'p-just some light sets to get a pump
    35 X 10 reps
    45 X 15 reps X 3 sets
    Thats it 55 minutes time to run home,shower and head out to my son's play.
    DRIVE/RPM is a stack that any hard training athlete can't be without!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by dWood View Post
    While I got into this Log at the urging of my husband-just interested if any woman are reading it??and if any other women have kept logs here??love hearing the responses,and pM's..keeps me motivated and hope you enjoy..Terri
    Your log has finalized my girl freind's decision to do a run of Drive/ RPM. She's not a high performance athelete like yourself, but she's doing a shoot in Januray and she wants to look fitter in it than she ever has. I might try and convince her to log it.

8. go for it..I think the woman that train hard for sport,competition,photo shoots,or just for thereself are an untapped market-usually you will find in this male dominated world-it is usually a strong spouse who pushes us women to log and talk about our expierences..if I can be any help just holler

9. actually I am so fired up from this stack and where it has gotten me so early in "my offseason" that I have the hubbie looking thru Powerlifting uSA to find a possible raw meet..haven't powerlifted since 1998(when I won the lifetime drug free nationals at 165) when I got into strongwoman & highland games..back in 98 I could squat 395..bench 125(yes I know pathetic at the time)..deadlift 400..thru the years of listening to my husband-interacting with some great strength coaches(McDermott,Thibadeu,Sim mons,Kenn,and the understanding of Westside) know drug free and raw could do 425+++ in squat..205 + in bench(pause of course),,and over 375 in deadlift(this is the only lift that is down due to some nerve damage(old PD injury) that limits grip strength and pulling(but have deadlifted 515 w/straps from 18 inches at a strongwoamn contest at 175lbs)

10. One other thing...AGE IS JUST A NUMBER-DON"T LET IT HOLD ANYONE BACK!!!!
    •   

11. Day 17-sat 11/17 as my hectic schedule played mom's taxi-but had plenty of energy all day(thank god my husband has me lifting every other day!)..did get a 2 mile walk/run in while my son was at play practice went to the school across the street strapped on the cross trainers and did a nice jog jyust to do something(DOSAGE WAS 2 DRIVE/1 RPM 2X).nice susatined energy

Day 18-Approaching the 3 week mark and no signs of letting up...sunday 11/18,,since this day would be no less hectic than anything in my life-I squeeked a workout in by dropping son off at practice and my husband leaving his basketball tournament(he's a coach) and we met halfway at his old gym-where since I may do a powerlifting meet in Feb(tough to find a 3 lift meet around-ton's of push/pull but I want a raw squat record)was going to try and max on bench(with pause-no shirt) to see where my weak lift is
    Bike 5 mins (usually don't warmup for abench workout but hubby was a bit late!)
    Barbell Bench Press (all with legal pause)after w/up
    155 X 1(opened conservatily-just want to see where I am)
    180 X 1(ok but need to stay tighter on the way down)
    190 X 1(by getting a bit of an arch-and staying tighter blew it up)
    205(207 with keepers) x 1(judge said I might not have gotten it as was alittle uneven on lockout but my husband said it barely noticable-NEED LOCKOUT POWER!
    135 X 5 reps as a cool down all with a pause

Incline Hammer Bench
    90 X12
    140 X 6 reps
    120 X 7 reps

Laying D/b Tri ext(2 arm with 45 sec rest)
    25 X 8 reps X 5 sets

D/b curls
    25 X 12R
    30 X 10
    30 X 10
    quick workout finshed grabbed a smoothie and back to the play...took 2 Drive + 1 RPM in am....at 12:30 workout took 3 drive + 3 RPM 45 minutes earlier + 1 RPM dissolved in grapefruit juice right at workout time...great pump/focus and if I didn't have to get my son and my husband back to the tournamnet might have done 45 minutes on the eliptical.....
    ONE question-do people get a LOT of gas on this product???haven't changed the diet a whole lot(except to increase protein-which Ive done before)..just wondering
  12. Never enough

Its a forskolin tolerance thing. it may go away. Its a very individual thing, like I don't get gas from it, but if I go from not taking anything with forskolin in it to full dose all of a sudden, I get soft bowel movements. So I have to ramp up. Others get gas, but sometimes it disappears after a while..
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. thanks..I am getting it(only bad side effect) and ton's of positive one's

14. Monday 11/19...2 DRIVE + 1 RPM...twice..

Tuesday 11/20-2 Drive +1RPM ...twice...
    both these days bogged down with work,kids pplays,kids basketball practice and home life..totally going in tow directions at once so short on time so no workout..not even cardio-but you know what I am quite calm and not stressing the kids,life,etc from this great mood elevation and energy...will plan on a major workout(total body) on Weds-big protein and carb up on thurs(duh) and Friday another total body bomb..will post weds workout tom morning

15. Weds..11/21...day 21 was going to the gym but my husbands old training partner called for an strongman implement day..so we went to his house..woke up am took 2 Drive + 1 RPM...at 2:45 took 3 Drive + 3 RPM..got there at 3:30..warmed up and did 2"axle bar Clean and press(1 clean+ numerous presses_
    105 X 1/5
    125 X 1/5
    145 X 3/3
    165 X 1/1
    175 X 1/1
    185 X 1/and 1 real ugly rep(new PR!!)its funny I like and clean a fat bar better than reg

400lb tire Flip
    50 feet
    REST 2 Minutes
    50 feet

Super Yolk
    350lbs X 100 feet
    440 X 100 feet(3 times)

Stone Loading to 36"platform
    90 X 1,125 X1(both round),166 X 1(natural oval stone),180 --missed-lower back was fried and called it a day..
    great focus thru the training-but excessive sweating was bit much-espicially since was outside and couldn't just take off shirt to change
    GREAT OVERALL WORKOUT!!!!!

16. Day 22-11/22..turkey day..no workout....just munching...2 Drive +1 RPM 2 x thru day

17. 11/23-Friday...DAY 23...one thing that is suprising to me is the focus and energy haven't diminshed due to use of this product every day-which is real nice!! weight was up 1lb(from 167 i weighed in the other day)but figured it was good weght as my power belt is another notch tighter!!!
    T-K Star Dual Squat Machine
    270 X 8 reps
    360 X 6 reps
    450 X 4 reps,X 4 reps
    this machine is nice and sweet-go real deep on these..I have equated this to double (or a bit more) of waht I can do for a front squat

Pull/Pull/Snatch(snatch grip..do a snatch hi pull from belly/snatch grip hi pull from above knee/snatch grip snatch from below knee)
    76LBs X 3
    88lbs X 3
    98lbs X 3
    103 X 3
    Power Snatch from hang
    111 X 1
    116 X 1
    121 X1

Eliptical Trainer
    25 minutes varying intensity/degree of risers
    sweet workout...
    sat day 24 will do a push workout and may go throing if weather co-operates..TJ

18. ohh forgot took...3 Drive + 3 RPM //45 minutes before this workout but also added 1 RPM in pineapple juice when I got to the gym.... will take 2 Drive in a few minutes

19. Day 24-11/24..got to the gym and felt like I was just leaving(muscles were tight/fuller-walking into the gym this is a nice feeling!!) today was some pushing exercises..took 4 RPM(wanted to see a bit more kick) + 3 Drive
    Barbell Bench Press
    125 X 6R
    140 X 5R
    165 X 3r
    185 X1r

Incline Hammer Press
    90 X 10R
    140 X 6
    120 X 9(new Pr)

Precor Shoulder press(one of my favorites-I do it facing machine with a neutral grip to simulate a log press)
    140 X 8
    170 X 3(decided to play abit to see how much I have increased strength-previuos pr was 195 X 1)
    190 X 1(real quick and strong-so fast had to recheck pin)
    210 X 1(woo hoo..felt real solid)
    225 X missed half way up-bit of more that I could chew but happy with new pr of 210 X 1

D/B side lateral
    20 X 12 reps...(3 sets-quick to fry and further pump upper body)

Cable 2-arm tri pressdowns
    100 X 12 reps,100 X 12 reps

Nice strength gains,solid focus & energy(this is quite suprising as usually at 3 week and beyond you have to up the dosage-not so with RPM +drive) feeling quite pumped..weight is still @ about 167-168 but have gone down two belt notches on power belt(three if I really want to push it)..as I start my last week on this combo quite impressed with overall perfomance of these two together...will take 2 Drive later..
    Day 25-11/25-not going to lift but am going to the gym for some cardio-might try and do something crazy...like hit eliptical with ketlebell between lifts

20. 11/25-Day 25 nice easy day...woke up took 2 Drive +3 RPM and headed to gym.as I got to the gym 45 minutes later was starting to feel real warm& hot...warmed up with 10 minutes on stationary bike..then did 3 sets ab's with 3 sets of reverse hypers(was going to run on treadmill but lowerback was way to pumped from hypers) hit elipitical trainer for 30 minutes varying the incline and really worked up a sweat..finshed up with some bike (1 minute sprint with 2 minute coast) did this twice and left the gym with quads that look like a speed squatter

21. 11/26-day 26...woke up took 2 Drive + 1 RPM went to work
    will update later at completion of workout(will take 3 RPM + 2 Drive pre workout..and hit spped box squats 235 X 12X 2R(70% of last weeks PR)..then some hi pulls,hamstrings and some core work)

22. man work today is quiet...plan for the week
    Monday-speed box squats/hi pulls
    Tues-cardio
    Weds-probably machine circuit(total body)
    Thurs-cardio/sled
    Friday-deadlift(will try max),push press(2-4rm),assitance
    Friday will be my last day on drive(end of bottle)but will continue with RPM(pre-workout) as I have plenty of this in stock...any suggestions on a new supplement to try???will give final review on fri/sat(but if you have been following my log-you'll know which way I'm slanted.hehe)

23. sorry didn't post this earlier been hectic with kids and such
    11/26-took my pre-workout dose of 4 RPM/2 Drive and prepared for the gym
    Box Squat Speed(was supposed to be 70% of 370 but spped was good and felt light so we increased a bit_)
    235 X 2
    245 X 2 (3 sets)
    265 X 2 (6 sets)
    285 X2(2 sets)
    12 Total sets-felt so light was flying thru the weights-extremely focused~!!~
    Barbell Hi Pulls (hang)
    115lbs X 3 reps(explosively)5 sets

D/B Finsher(bent 2 arm row/d/b deadlift/explosive hi pull-shrug/milt press)
    30 X 5 reps/5/5/5/
    30 X 5/5/5/3
    30 X 5/5/5/3
    finished up with some roman chair twists holding amed ball 20 reps each side..that was it spent/soaked/pumped/primed for later..woo hoo

24. 11/27-took today off as I ahd work and my son had tech rehearsal for off-braodway production of "a Christmas carol"..took 2 Drive/2 RPM twice and enjoyed the nice clean energy all day-and very well mannered(no bad feelings)

25. weds 11/28//will update later a circuit based training @ fitness center///last 3 days of DRive..and will give fianl review on saturday 12/1

26. husband called me at work..todays workout is a no go...rest..no cardio either.he wants me to do some test lifts on thurs & fri(oh yeah heavy weights!)to wrap up the log and crunch some numbers...any questions???talk to you all thurs..TJ

27. dwood,

Great job! Scanning through and looking at numbers, I am consistently impressed!

28. 11/29..day 29...took 2 Drive + 1 RPM in am..after waking up on 4hrs sleep(son had opening nite last nite)..feel good and am quite focused to for todays push maxes...am about 1:30 away from taking pre-workout dose of 4 RPM +2 Drive..will update the numbers later tonite..TJ

29. day 29 workout...got to gym a little later than usual and was very antcy to start the workout,,started at Push press,then to barbell bench press,then d/b incline(reps),and triceps
    Barbell Push press
    125 X 5r
    145 X 3R
    165X 2R(think this is a new double PR,had done 165 X 1,and just on this cycle hit 175 X1 for a PR)
    175 X 2R(ist rep easy...2nd a little tougher but PR none the less)
    185 X..miss unracked the bar walked back but didn't feel(I kind of think got psyched out-but still 175 X 1 was a recent PR now I hit it for a double..wooo hoo stuff rocks)

Barbell Bench Press
    135 X 5 reps
    160 X 3 reps
    185..at this point the varsity wrestling team walked into the gym and one of the seniors yelled who's the tough guy benching(i guess thses kids don't see to many benchers as most men at the gym bench over 225-but these guys are kids and 185 must seem like a lot!) I told them I was benching and they said no girl...ehhr old lady can bench that..well I unracked it and banged out 4 reps..needless to say thye gave me room and plenty of silence
    185 X 4
    215 X 2
    225 X 1(felt good and at this point was absolutely drenched)

d/b incline bench
    45 lb X 10 reps....2 sets..was pumped beyond belief

Tricep pressdown
    100 X 10 reps
    80 X 15 reps
    60 X 25 reps-couldn't do anymore due to uncomfartable feeling of being pumped-too pumped(hahaha)

had a protien shake and walked out of the gym wiped out but still feeling focused and mood being elevated...been a long time since I hit so many PR's in a row(feels good) and can't believe how motivated I feel(not only from the DRIVE/RPM combo but also from logging this log-get fired up putting my numbers up..actually think I am going out for a few drinks(lite beers) after the shower as I deserve a relaxing nite out as hubby and friends watch the football game...me and the other football widows will our drinks and ogle Brett Favre(he's the man!!!)..just a few lite beers to take the edge off and relax as tom we have heavy legs!!..TJ

30. day 29 workout...got to gym a little later than usual and was very antcy to start the workout,,started at Push press,then to barbell bench press,then d/b incline(reps),and triceps
    Barbell Push press
    125 X 5r
    145 X 3R
    165X 2R(think this is a new double PR,had done 165 X 1,and just on this cycle hit 175 X1 for a PR)
    175 X 2R(ist rep easy...2nd a little tougher but PR none the less)
    185 X..miss unracked the bar walked back but didn't feel(I kind of think got psyched out-but still 175 X 1 was a recent PR now I hit it for a double..wooo hoo stuff rocks)

Barbell Bench Press
    135 X 5 reps
    160 X 3 reps
    185..at this point the varsity wrestling team walked into the gym and one of the seniors yelled who's the tough guy benching(i guess thses kids don't see to many benchers as most men at the gym bench over 225-but these guys are kids and 185 must seem like a lot!) I told them I was benching and they said no girl...ehhr old lady can bench that..well I unracked it and banged out 4 reps..needless to say thye gave me room and plenty of silence
    185 X 4
    215 X 2
    225 X 1(felt good and at this point was absolutely drenched)

d/b incline bench
    45 lb X 10 reps....2 sets..was pumped beyond belief

Tricep pressdown
    100 X 10 reps
    80 X 15 reps
    60 X 25 reps-couldn't do anymore due to uncomfartable feeling of being pumped-too pumped(hahaha)

had a protien shake and walked out of the gym wiped out but still feeling focused and mood being elevated...been a long time since I hit so many PR's in a row(feels good) and can't believe how motivated I feel(not only from the DRIVE/RPM combo but also from logging this log-get fired up putting my numbers up..actually think I am going out for a few drinks(lite beers) after the shower as I deserve a relaxing nite out as hubby and friends watch the football game...me and the other football widows will our drinks and ogle Brett Favre(he's the man!!!)..just a few lite beers to take the edge off and relax as tom we have heavy legs!!..TJ

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:21 AM
  3. HHHTheGame Drive Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:36 PM
  4. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15