A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

11/26-day 26...woke up took 2 Drive + 1 RPM went to work
    will update later at completion of workout(will take 3 RPM + 2 Drive pre workout..and hit spped box squats 235 X 12X 2R(70% of last weeks PR)..then some hi pulls,hamstrings and some core work)

2. Registered User
    Answers

man work today is quiet...plan for the week
    Monday-speed box squats/hi pulls
    Tues-cardio
    Weds-probably machine circuit(total body)
    Thurs-cardio/sled
    Friday-deadlift(will try max),push press(2-4rm),assitance
    Friday will be my last day on drive(end of bottle)but will continue with RPM(pre-workout) as I have plenty of this in stock...any suggestions on a new supplement to try???will give final review on fri/sat(but if you have been following my log-you'll know which way I'm slanted.hehe)
  3. Registered User
    Answers

sorry didn't post this earlier been hectic with kids and such
    11/26-took my pre-workout dose of 4 RPM/2 Drive and prepared for the gym
    Box Squat Speed(was supposed to be 70% of 370 but spped was good and felt light so we increased a bit_)
    235 X 2
    245 X 2 (3 sets)
    265 X 2 (6 sets)
    285 X2(2 sets)
    12 Total sets-felt so light was flying thru the weights-extremely focused~!!~
    Barbell Hi Pulls (hang)
    115lbs X 3 reps(explosively)5 sets

D/B Finsher(bent 2 arm row/d/b deadlift/explosive hi pull-shrug/milt press)
    30 X 5 reps/5/5/5/
    30 X 5/5/5/3
    30 X 5/5/5/3
    finished up with some roman chair twists holding amed ball 20 reps each side..that was it spent/soaked/pumped/primed for later..woo hoo
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

11/27-took today off as I ahd work and my son had tech rehearsal for off-braodway production of "a Christmas carol"..took 2 Drive/2 RPM twice and enjoyed the nice clean energy all day-and very well mannered(no bad feelings)
  5. Registered User
    Answers

weds 11/28//will update later a circuit based training @ fitness center///last 3 days of DRive..and will give fianl review on saturday 12/1
  6. Registered User
    Answers

husband called me at work..todays workout is a no go...rest..no cardio either.he wants me to do some test lifts on thurs & fri(oh yeah heavy weights!)to wrap up the log and crunch some numbers...any questions???talk to you all thurs..TJ
  7. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

dwood,

Great job! Scanning through and looking at numbers, I am consistently impressed!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  8. Registered User
    Answers

11/29..day 29...took 2 Drive + 1 RPM in am..after waking up on 4hrs sleep(son had opening nite last nite)..feel good and am quite focused to for todays push maxes...am about 1:30 away from taking pre-workout dose of 4 RPM +2 Drive..will update the numbers later tonite..TJ
  9. Registered User
    Answers

day 29 workout...got to gym a little later than usual and was very antcy to start the workout,,started at Push press,then to barbell bench press,then d/b incline(reps),and triceps
    Barbell Push press
    125 X 5r
    145 X 3R
    165X 2R(think this is a new double PR,had done 165 X 1,and just on this cycle hit 175 X1 for a PR)
    175 X 2R(ist rep easy...2nd a little tougher but PR none the less)
    185 X..miss unracked the bar walked back but didn't feel(I kind of think got psyched out-but still 175 X 1 was a recent PR now I hit it for a double..wooo hoo stuff rocks)

Barbell Bench Press
    135 X 5 reps
    160 X 3 reps
    185..at this point the varsity wrestling team walked into the gym and one of the seniors yelled who's the tough guy benching(i guess thses kids don't see to many benchers as most men at the gym bench over 225-but these guys are kids and 185 must seem like a lot!) I told them I was benching and they said no girl...ehhr old lady can bench that..well I unracked it and banged out 4 reps..needless to say thye gave me room and plenty of silence
    185 X 4
    215 X 2
    225 X 1(felt good and at this point was absolutely drenched)

d/b incline bench
    45 lb X 10 reps....2 sets..was pumped beyond belief

Tricep pressdown
    100 X 10 reps
    80 X 15 reps
    60 X 25 reps-couldn't do anymore due to uncomfartable feeling of being pumped-too pumped(hahaha)

had a protien shake and walked out of the gym wiped out but still feeling focused and mood being elevated...been a long time since I hit so many PR's in a row(feels good) and can't believe how motivated I feel(not only from the DRIVE/RPM combo but also from logging this log-get fired up putting my numbers up..actually think I am going out for a few drinks(lite beers) after the shower as I deserve a relaxing nite out as hubby and friends watch the football game...me and the other football widows will our drinks and ogle Brett Favre(he's the man!!!)..just a few lite beers to take the edge off and relax as tom we have heavy legs!!..TJ
  10. Registered User
    Answers

day 29 workout...got to gym a little later than usual and was very antcy to start the workout,,started at Push press,then to barbell bench press,then d/b incline(reps),and triceps
    Barbell Push press
    125 X 5r
    145 X 3R
    165X 2R(think this is a new double PR,had done 165 X 1,and just on this cycle hit 175 X1 for a PR)
    175 X 2R(ist rep easy...2nd a little tougher but PR none the less)
    185 X..miss unracked the bar walked back but didn't feel(I kind of think got psyched out-but still 175 X 1 was a recent PR now I hit it for a double..wooo hoo stuff rocks)

Barbell Bench Press
    135 X 5 reps
    160 X 3 reps
    185..at this point the varsity wrestling team walked into the gym and one of the seniors yelled who's the tough guy benching(i guess thses kids don't see to many benchers as most men at the gym bench over 225-but these guys are kids and 185 must seem like a lot!) I told them I was benching and they said no girl...ehhr old lady can bench that..well I unracked it and banged out 4 reps..needless to say thye gave me room and plenty of silence
    185 X 4
    215 X 2
    225 X 1(felt good and at this point was absolutely drenched)

d/b incline bench
    45 lb X 10 reps....2 sets..was pumped beyond belief

Tricep pressdown
    100 X 10 reps
    80 X 15 reps
    60 X 25 reps-couldn't do anymore due to uncomfartable feeling of being pumped-too pumped(hahaha)

had a protien shake and walked out of the gym wiped out but still feeling focused and mood being elevated...been a long time since I hit so many PR's in a row(feels good) and can't believe how motivated I feel(not only from the DRIVE/RPM combo but also from logging this log-get fired up putting my numbers up..actually think I am going out for a few drinks(lite beers) after the shower as I deserve a relaxing nite out as hubby and friends watch the football game...me and the other football widows will our drinks and ogle Brett Favre(he's the man!!!)..just a few lite beers to take the edge off and relax as tom we have heavy legs!!..TJ
  11. Registered User
    Answers

great nite to enjoy a few lite beers and catch up with some old friends(football widows) didn't see much game until crowd moaned when Favre went down-looked like it hurt..got some interesting comments from girlfriends..you look bigger(actually down 7 lbs but feel full and traps & arms have that pumped look)was I getting ready for a bodybuilding show??why is it that all women ask that-we lift weights& supplemnt with supplemenst for other reasons-some of us compete in athletics!..but it was nice was still home plenty early..drank a lot of water so wouldn't be dehydrated for Friday's workout..my last on the DRive/RPM stack
    woke up felt relaxed-had a good nite sleep...woke up and took 2 Drive +1 RPM..and went to work..am on lunch right now and ate my last meal before my workout..am looking forward to it today...willl take 2 Drive +3 RPM 1 hr before..and will take 1 RPM in a drink 15 min before my leg/pull workout..hopefully will update the workout tonite and either do a wrapup tonite or saturday
  12. Registered User
    Answers

11/30...day 30 and last workout on RPM/DRIVE combo....will continue with RPm till Santa come though!
    Barbell Front Squats
    125 X 5
    145 X 5
    175 X 3
    205 X 3
    225 X miss...arms were pumped from everything else and had a tough time gripping the bar..so resorted to lifting straps on the bar and tried it again
    225 X1..felt real weird this way but elbows were high and made it...FIRST TIME WITH 2- 45"s(or wheels as my husband calls them)...went then to d/b stiff leg deads
    D/B Stif leg dead's
    40 X 10
    50 x 10
    added Ironmind straps
    60 X 5(sweat was dripping into a puddle beneat my head when I bent over)
    70 X 3(felt slight strain on way down on rep#2-but finshed)
    both last 2 were PR's
    husband wanted to fool around...no no no get your mind out of the gutters and back on the curb(thats later) with some explosive things
    Standing plyo box jumps(I HATE THESE>>>HUSBAND WAS PART KANGAROO BEFORE HIS TRAINING INJURY) (have done this 4 times before best was 27"inch box..I know pathetic but am afraid of hitting my shins
    17"box X 5 hops(from ground)
    20"box X 1 hop
    24"box X 1 hop
    24"box X 1 hop
    27 "box X 1 hop(TY PR)
    27"box + 1 rubber matt(=28.5 inches) X 1 quick rep
    30"box X 1 rep(couldn't beleive I hit the top box..woo hoo..
    30"box +1 rubber matt...couldn't do it wimped out even though husband said I cleared prev. by 2"inches...
    was stocked and hit bike for a 5 minute cooldown...downed and WWW shake + some aminos's(BEverly) and headed home..now time for some fun..hhheehheee
    actually want to thank Applied for making such a great product...anabolic minds for letting me put this log up and the 600+ people who read it...am fired up thinking of the great things for 2008 season with this knowledge and supplemtation...will be lloking into neovar +igf-2...+ drive/RPM...#2 in the world will not sit by idly..will do a final anaylis either late tonite If I am still awake or sat...TJ
  13. Registered User
    Answers

MY 30 DAY REPORT OF DRIVE/RPM COMBO STACK

STRENGTH:9/10 was gaining a rep or two(or going up lbs) at almost every workout..felt good breaking PR's this early in the off-season
    PUMP:8/10 Didn't have much to guage this but was impressed with the fullness after the workout,the tightness of the muscles and how I felt all day..while most woman aren't looking for "the pump"as an athelete i don't mind it although my traps are the biggest I have ever seen them
    Endurance:8/10..while I didn't go for to many exercises over 15 reps I think this means more endurance to keep pushing the workout..even when the workout was over-could have done more sets!
    Focus:9/10..once I bumped the RPM up to 3 or 4 caps pre workout focus was out of this world..I know some people don't like it but my best focus was when I took 3 RPM 45min-60 min pre-workout and took one more RPM in liquid 10-15 minutes pre--workout..this way was way more intense!
    Libido-little shy to admit it but 9/10..while never had a problem in this area the added + was pleasant and very appreciated by hubby
    B/W Changes-def.leaned out went down three notches om my powerbelt..ab's were starting to come into view & dropped almost 7 pounds..while some of it can be attributed to the increased workload from the end of my highland games season..at least 1/2 was from the DRIVE/RPM if not more
    OVERALL PRO"S...excellent supplemnt stack got great focus,strength increases,energy,and mood elevation thruout-was not a supplemnt that after two weeks had to boost the dosage to get the same effect..while I started out at 4 caps DRIVE(split 2/2) it was when I did 5 caps DRIVE(spilt 3/2) it really started leaning me out..on off days I would go to 4 caps DRIVE after loading 5 caps for 8 days
    OVERALL CON"s-the "green runs",stomach pains from gas,and the mushy bowel movements..this was my only negative but after reqading other logs see its a recurring problem
    Def a worthwhile stack and overall a solid 9/10..would do it again and def will look into other AN supplement stacks and supplements//def will look into RPM/DRIVE + NEOVAR...thanks and good luck to all.....Terri james
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

16. Registered User
    Answers

Thank you-glad you approved..looking forward to more..and hope you enjoy..TJ
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice log and summary
  18. Registered User
    Answers

had a good time running the supplements(and will be logging more starting weds)and creating this log...tested some lifts for nasga(north American Scottish games association..website.is featuring power ratio power clean,front squat,push press..add three lifts together and divide by Bodyweight)and came out quite high..thanks to Drive/RPM!!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Hi Terri, just stumbled across this log because I'm looking at reviews for drive/rpm. Read through the whole thing, damn woman you are STRONG! Thanks for the detailed review, definitely helps out for females on the edge of trying it.

So no other real sides apart from the runs? Luckily I don't seem to get problems with forslean, also wondering if your skin broke out at all?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

wasn't so much as the runs as mushy bowel movements..loved the stuff and am (new years day) about to start up with Drive/RPM/+Neovar to try and crank it up a bit more
  21. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Looking forward to seeing how much you can push the envelope..... I think you're outlifting most of the men around here!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

she beats the hell out of my lifts and yet i'm still itching to see her log this next stack
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Registered User
    Answers

your My hero!

fantastic work
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 10:21 PM
  3. HHHTheGame Drive Log