A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dWood View Post
    Day 9-11/9 looking forward today..as usual woke up fresh,showered popped 2 Drive and off to work..feeling good and will take 3 Drive + 2 RPM at 2:00pm..then take 1 RPM(dissolved in water) at 2:45.workout will commence a few minutes past 3:00-todays plan is not only to push heavy weights but increase volume-so far these supplements are doing more than I thought and am happy.Todays workout will be deadlifts 5/3/2 waves hoping to try and get to 315 maybe for a double..then some push presses-heavy then we will do conditioning(d/b complexes),med ball twists,and some arms-at least that's what my husband wrote in my training log to do..will update tonite after the workout
    I still don't see how you guys do the RPM plus water thing- it works, but man it is nasty I make this face when I drink it-
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. yes but the kick after is quite amazing:dl: looking to lift some heavy weights today..Terri
    •   

3. Wow this stuff rocks!!!!
    Entered the gym and my husband couldn't put the weight on the bar quick enough...took 3 Drive + 2 RPM 1 hr before workout and took 1 more RPM 15 minutes before(dissolved in water..yuuukkkk)
    Barbell Deadlift 5/3/2 waves
    255 X 5 reps
    275 x 3 reps
    295 x 2 reps
    270 X 5 reps
    290 x 2 resp(had trouble holding onto bar-combo of fatter bar then I am used to and the nerve damage in my right hand)
    310 X 2 reps(with straps)
    went to next weight wanted 315 told husband to load the bar to whatever-after i lifted he told me what it was
    320 X2(new PR this year)

BARBELL PUSH PRESS (5/3/2 wave)
    95 X 5
    115 X 3
    135 X 2
    105 X 5
    125 X 3
    145 X2
    115 X4(end set here)

D/b Finisher(take 2 d/b's.do bent rows X 5 reps,d/b dead's X 5.hi pulls X 5,d/b push press x 5reps) that is one set
    25 X 5,5,5,5
    30 X 5,5,5,5
    30 X 5,5,5,5

D/b lay tri ext.
    25lbs X 8reps..5 sets with 60 sec rest bet sets

D/b curl
    25 X 12 reps
    30 X 10reps
    30 X 10 reps

rev hyper's
    B/w X 20 reps
    B/W x 20 reps(at this point back was fried and extremely pumped)

weighed in this morning down 3 lbs and was able to go one notch tighter on powerbelt so losing abit of bodyfat but strength is going up( a good thing huh!)..endurance is through the roof and really like the tunnel vision focus I get with RPM.the only thing that compares was AMP mixed with liquid ephderine(don't ask-they don't make it anymore-my husband bought a case of it eons ago):dl: :dl:

4. Posted: 19/8/07 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....and yet here she is at the end of the day doing the Farmer's Walk with Leroy's 180#?? stones!!! What a woman!!!

Take care & get well Terri. -Denise
    Last edited by dWood; 11-09-2007 at 06:50 PM. Reason: couldn't get photo

5. Posted: 19/8/07 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....and yet here she is at the end of the day doing the Farmer's Walk with Leroy's 180#?? stones!!! What a woman!!!

got to figure how to post photo's
    •   

6. old photos when I tried another supplement(weak in comparison to this stack)..all the info is quite old....have since won more games...have won over 110 highland games out of 119 entered,and presently ranked #2 in the world

7. http://www.nasgaweb.com/forums/forum...TID=5108&PN=13

scroll down the post to see me lifting 180lb stones per arm...walked 70+ feet with them after 8 hrs of competing and winning my first pro games in Aug 2007...ohh this was the heaviest I have been since pregnacy..weight was gulp 179lbs...now am about 170lbs-down 3-4 lbs in 9 days
  8. Never enough

dang. thats really all I can say. between you, and Devil (also logging drive) the vegetarian, I wonder where my life went wrong

It would be a lot of fun to see the highland games live I bet.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

9. This is a great log.

10. thanks to both of you..as a hardcore athlete who loves to train-this stuff rocks as (even though I am middle aged)my recovery seems to be improving
  11. Never enough

I got lucky, won a contest, and got to try drive a bit earlier (before I became a rep) and it is definitely a one of a kind supplement. the whole is greater than the sum of the parts in this formula.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. 11/10-off day for training but was supposed to do some sled pulls-got up at 8:00 took 3 Drive + 1 RPM and felt like I should do something-so kids were sleeping went to the backyard and did some sled pulls supersetted with k/bell lumberjacks...after each 200 feet(2 trips of 100 feet-once to 100 feet away rest..100 feet back)did a set of 15 with a 25lb kettlbell...did this 7 times so did 14 trips X 100 feet and 7 sets of lumberjacks-lower back was fried/pumped,hamstrings felt gorged-but you know what felt like I could have gone more..this stuff is exceeding my expectations..and am looking forward to a week of 5 DRIVE...

13. Ok 10 day point...basicaly 1/3 thru cycle

PRO"S-extreme pumps,hardness of muscles,endurance & energy boost,mood elevation,tunnel vision focus

Con's-mushy bowel movements,little inccrease in gas production-taste of RPM in water..YUUKKK

Day 11 is total body workout possibly with either strongwoman event training or highland games event training..so will go to gym hit three weight movements..1 push,1 pull,1 leg..then head outside(if weather is ok...if not will do cardio at gym)for some implement training

I am liking the strength effects but wonder about adding neovar to the stack???have taken creatine plenty of times-usually bloat up right away but have used it plenty in the last 5 years(usaully use MHP TRac-seems to agree with me the best/although I haven't tried Neovar)
  14. Never enough

neovar is definitely non bloating. because it includes banaba as a nutrient repartitioner if anything you see some leaning with it..
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

15. that would be cool,already leaning out from Drive/RPM..more with neovar would kick it up a notch!
  16. Never enough

its great stuff! I think it is possibly the most underappreciated supplement around. if you look back before I became a rep for them, I was doing all I could to help get others talking about neovar and trying it. I even sent out samples myself to other members a few time occasionally on sale you could get it as low as 27 a bottle, which combining the nutrient partitioning with CEE is a great deal
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

17. Quote Originally Posted by dWood View Post
    old photos when I tried another supplement(weak in comparison to this stack)..all the info is quite old....have since won more games...have won over 110 highland games out of 119 entered,and presently ranked #2 in the world

Let me go ahead and translate for the layperson:

She is a baaaaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaaaaaad woman.

18. Day 11...11/11-wasn't able to go to the gym or hit event training as my daughter had three basketball games,and my son(12yr old who professionaaly acts) had two shows-so basically I was mom's taxi....took 3 Drive + 1 RPm in am and set out on my way..had clean,focusd energy all day and at 3Pm took 2 more Drive..muscles still feel tight from sat & sun workouts-not overly sore and mood is excellent

19. any women reading this log-interesting mood enhancement..thurs I got visited by my monthly friend and while I don't suffer any major bad side effects(extreme cramping,irritabilty) i do suffer some espicially the day before & 1st day(hungry for junk food,little irrabilty,and some mailaise(sp))but with Drive(&RPM) have been feeling rather upbeat-no mood swings or crazy cravings..def a plus when trying to drop a few lbs

20. Day 12...11/12-Veterans Day...school is closed but they wanted me to come to work and oversee the athletics(boys & girls basketball tryouts today)since school is empty and no staff I will try and grab a nice 1:30 workout..today I'll probaly wing it but my husband said he would come by later and hit front squats-so i gather we will do front squats,some rdl's and other stuff.....woke up at 5:30 and took 2 Drive....will take 3 Drive + 2-3 RPm before my workout..ohh feeling strong and aggressive(ready to tackle the weight pile)..but when i got out the shower this am was down to 168lbs..that is down 5 lbs(weight belt is at least one notch tighter,and seem to have a leaning effect on ab section)..this stuff has already exceeded my expectations...Terri James
  21. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by dWood View Post
    any women reading this log-interesting mood enhancement..thurs I got visited by my monthly friend and while I don't suffer any major bad side effects(extreme cramping,irritabilty) i do suffer some espicially the day before & 1st day(hungry for junk food,little irrabilty,and some mailaise(sp))but with Drive(&RPM) have been feeling rather upbeat-no mood swings or crazy cravings..def a plus when trying to drop a few lbs
    oooh i'll have to remember that after my wife is done being pregnant
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

22. 11/12 workout.
    Front Squat(7/5/3 wave)
    135 X 7 reps
    150 x 5 reps
    165 X 3 reps
    150 X 7 reps
    165 X 5 reps
    180 X 3reps
    couldn't stop here as Varsity basketball team was working out
    160 X 7 reps(tough)
    185 X 5 reps(tough)
    210 X 2 reps(probably could have gotten 3 but was slow so I called it)

Seated Cybex Strength Overhead press-
    (just getting a feel for this machine/will do 6/12/25 next week)
    70 X 10
    100 X 6 reps
    120 X 4 reps

Seated Cybex Lat pulldown(nuetral grip)
    100 X 10
    140 X 10
    180 X 6(grip slipping)

D/b side laterals
    25 X 10 reps
    25 X 10 reps
    20 X 15 reps

Cable 2 arm tri pressdowns(V BAR)
    70 X 15 reps
    70 X 15 reps
    70 X 15 reps

Finshed with 15 minutes on Eliptical trainer
    was quite soaked but never let up the intensity/...1/2 the b/ball team left after squats...
    Nice focused energy and great Pump-now to refuel..

23. wow this is a detailed log!! i like ! yes!

24. grila jujitsu-where are you from???my husband's buddy owns a jujitsu doj in Rockland Cty,Ny(he has even rolled with Royler )...just North of NYC

25. Quick note-one of my girlfriends(bad ass jujitsu comp.and former training partner) called me and asked why I was picking on high school kids(LOL)..let me clear this up-I work in a school as a security guard(former NYPD cop hurt in line of duty & retired) now I work (at a nice price) in the private sector for a well to do off school district..I like my job and encourage young woman to hit the iron but get PISSED when high school boys pull ther lame crap..my husband is aces-one of the smartest trainers/athletes around-bar none unfortunately after becoming the 7th ranked masters thrower in the world in 2006 -he suffered a horrendous training injury(possibly career ending)..he has battled back thru three extra surgery's and is trying to get back on the field for Aug 2008(2 yrs from injury....while clean and pressing 285lbs,,a weight he hit for 5 the week before he lost control of the bar tried to comenstae and tore BOTH patellar tendons-crashing to the floor in an ugly incident) told he couldn't walk for 9 months didi it in 4 months..told couldn't squat B/w on bar EVER did it at 11 month period...well anyway he has had a few set backs-infection/staph/knee cap problems and is back trying to reagin his form before I went to do my squats he was doing 95lbs for 3 sets of 10 in Front squat and it wasn't till the young kids sstrated goofing on my hubby who is 6-1,,235lbs saying put some weight on the bar that I took matters into my own hands-(he has back squatted 605X 1 and front squatted 375 X 2 reps)..didn't want to show up some high school kids but heck they were goofing on my trainer(and hubby)...just venting a bit don't want to sound like a bully just some one sticking up for her man!!!

26. let me know if you need to hire some nycmuscle to take care of those kids. you wont ever see them again..

so u were a cop, nice, nypd screwing me around i fought them in court cuz they DQd me on psych issues but with no proof other then me admiting to being sad depressed a few times in past lol anyways i think i won the case.. but it appears sanitation is gonna hit first taking the physical at end of this month im chosen for first round of testers.. here i come garbage man lol

.i kid i kid

27. me and my husband both worked for NYPD-when people asked us what we did se said we were garbagemen/woman..we took the garbage out(LOL)

28. 11/13-day 13.. feeling good and may do some sleds later..or just relax(i am allowed to) but even at times when I want to rest-have a inner drive to lift,throw and RPM..DRive combo add to that..woke up took 3 Drive and 1 rpm-really like the way this sets me up for the day ahead...2Pm took 2 more Drive & 1 RPM...def feeling buff..and noticing ab defintion is coming back
    if I do any workouts today will post later otheriwse I'll update tom...11/14 plan 3PM workout..do some overhead squats(5 x 5)...heavy push presses....some d/b powercleans & core work

29. Nice log...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 11:21 PM
  3. HHHTheGame Drive Log
    By HHHTheGame in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:36 PM
  4. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored