eight week cycle

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I just registered today and this will be my first thread. I have been reading others and just want to say thanks for the advice im about to get!
I am about to try a new stack one of my buddies suggested for eight weeks and wanted to know how it sounded and if anyone expiremented with these products.

Oxyguno- 2pills morning
IDS mass tabs- 1 pill 30 min before WO
SUS 500- 2 pills 2 times daily w/ meals
Estro Xtreme- 2 pills morning 2 pills night

I also have a bottle of Livr Xtreme, milk thistle, and hawthorn berries that i will be running. I also could use some help with a good post cycle therapy if possible. thanks again for the help everyone.
Weight-210
Height- 6'1''
Years training- 2 (seriously) as in dedication.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just registered today and this will be my first thread. I have been reading others and just want to say thanks for the advice im about to get!
I am about to try a new stack one of my buddies suggested for eight weeks and wanted to know how it sounded and if anyone expiremented with these products.

Oxyguno- 2pills morning
IDS mass tabs- 1 pill 30 min before WO
SUS 500- 2 pills 2 times daily w/ meals
Estro Xtreme- 2 pills morning 2 pills night

I also have a bottle of Livr Xtreme, milk thistle, and hawthorn berries that i will be running. I also could use some help with a good post cycle therapy if possible. thanks again for the help everyone.
Weight-210
Height- 6'1''
Years training- 2 (seriously) as in dedication.
all i can say is i hope you are an experienced ph user who has done his research. that is definately not a newby stack. watch for sides and be carefull.