Oxo6 vs OXO6 hardcore

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the price will kill you on hardcore, but its really damn nice at the same time. at true recommended dose (double label), bottles last 12 days. But by the second bottle, you WILL notice the difference for sure. crazy testosterone levels (at least assuming yours were below midpoint to begin with)

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
I was going to use it for my halo run.. did u see my post

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah no, lemee find it :) I know I was looking in that thread, but I musta missed it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually max dosing is 10 caps ed. this will last about a week. crazy expensive but also crazy good. biggest thing you will notice is huge increase in libido with-in first couple of days. i only bought 2 bottles-about 2 weeks worth but was seeing results. but the main thing was killer libido, and leaner appearance.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
if aren't gonna splurge and go for hardcore I recommend the oxo6 in bulk powder form from nutraplanet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if aren't gonna splurge and go for hardcore I recommend getting I'd just recommend the oxo6 in bulk powder form from nutraplanet.
you gonna cap it or make a td? by the way the extreme is expensive but it is vastly superior.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
I just want the best AI for my PCT. oxo6 is new, so what did people before it came out to get good results... bc im going to need 4 weeks worth is is 2 bottles

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you looking cheap? chrysin was one of the earlier ones, and is cheap, but I dunno how great

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
im looking for the best bang for my buck.... whats a good dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you looking cheap? chrysin was one of the earlier ones, and is cheap, but I dunno how great
you recommending chrysin for pct? oh, and by the way 6oxo was one of the first otc ai's. 6oxo extreme is 6oxo plus resveratrol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you recommending chrysin for post cycle therapy? oh, and by the way 6oxo was one of the first otc ai's. 6oxo extreme is 6oxo plus resveratrol.
nooooo not recommending it, just recalling that it was one of the things people used pre-6-oxo, and it is inexpensive. I'd have to research it a lot more to say whether its a good idea or not. ATD is out there too, but its got its libido side effects...

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
td formestane is by far best bang for buck.
I've heard nothing but great things about form...however, isn't there an argument that the compound converts to an androgen which consequently contributes to HPTA suppression?...doesn't sound like something I'd want during my PCT but definitely worth considering on cycle if using an aromatizing compound

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard nothing but great things about form...however, isn't there an argument that the compound converts to an androgen which consequently contributes to HPTA suppression?...doesn't sound like something I'd want during my post cycle therapy but definitely worth considering on cycle if using an aromatizing compound
i use it on every cycle. most cycles i run are mild-furazadrol,halodrol clones. i use form from start of cycle till around 2 weeks into pct. novadex xt takes over from there. im thinking of stacking form/resveratrol.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i use it on every cycle. most cycles i run are mild-furazadrol,halodrol clones. i use form from start of cycle till around 2 weeks into post cycle therapy. novadex xt takes over from there. im thinking of stacking form/resveratrol.
How does Novedex Xt work for you?As far as libido goes,ect.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
so do u dosage it for 4-5 week pct 600-500-300-200-100?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so do u dosage it for 4-5 week post cycle therapy 600-500-300-200-100?
that probably would work really well, but that first would eat 3-4 bottles up. each bottle has 4.5g of 6oxo in it. so...

wk 1 4.2
wk 2 3.5
wk 3 2.1
wk 4 1.4
wk 5 .7

so 11.9g total, I guess just 3 bottles worth. Still, thats $100 or so.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all oxo6 harcore is =oxo6 zma and post cycle support
yeah, i been thinking to save money to get np trione and pcs. but according to research there seems to be a big difference in the quality of resveratrol. while 6oxo extreme is very expensive to run at 10 caps ed, ive tried it, and it works- and ergopharms quality control seems to be top notch. for pct 2 bottles run at 10ed and a 3rd at 5ed along with lean extreme 2.0 should cover all the bases. total cost of this 1 month pct will be around $150. a lot of people spend more than that on less effective non-hormonal 'stacks'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Brolic Supplements 26
Supplements 6
Cycle Logs 0