So Cool's So Yelloe nEuphoria Log

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2: The Best Mood-Elevating And Endorphin-Boosting Extracts!

NEW FORMULA!

The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and Controlled Labs customers have requested a product to improve central nervous system performance, reduce stress, and improve mood / vigor during training and all day long. Controlled Labs has responded with a powerful and synergistic blend of only the best mood-elevating and endorphin-boosting extracts. By focusing on enhancing and potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can elevate to a new level without the crash / jitters associated with caffeine products.

nEuphoria Complex:

Acacia Rigidula contains natural alkaloids that contribute to the powerful energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of nEuphoria. These natural CNS and SNS stimulants have been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine, without producing tolerance or physical addiction. Synephrine is a natural, but powerful stimulant / ergogenic. Isobutyryl-Thiamine Disulfide has been used for years as a nootropic to decrease anxiety, improve response to stress, and have a positive effect on mood / athletic performance.

cRush Complex:

Used since ancient times to promote feelings of well-being, promote circulation, enhance awareness and concentration, Nymphaea Caerulea and Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria experience. Unlike some prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically, it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability where opium / narcotics failed.

With a long history of traditional herbal and recreational use, Nepeta Cateria and Griffonia Seed Extract are used mainly to relieve stress and enhance meditation

Developed and patented by Sabinsa Corporation, Bioperine has been clinically tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. This results in a convenient serving size of 3 capsules.

Simply put, with Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2™ you will experience a jitter-free rush of energy... each time... every time.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 caps
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
nEuphoria complex:

Acacia Rigidula(extracted for bioactive constituents)
Isobutyrl-thiamine disulfide,Citrus aurantium(extracted for 60% Synephrine alkaloids)
1000mg **
cRUSH Complex:

Bluesky (nymphaea Caerulea Extract), cordycalm (Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhsuo 200mg), Humulus Lupulus (extracted for 8% lupulinum), Nepeta cateria (40% extract for bioactive constituents) Griffonia seed (98% extract)
Bioperine (piper nigum)

1100mg **

First off, thanks to CL for letting me test this. I'm a big fan of thier other products, Green Mag is a staple for me, and Purple Wrath is a luxury.

History:
Training seriously for about 5 years, still trying to get my six-pack poppin'. I teach and coach high school football. Used to live a WILD life before I got my mind right and really established a relationship with God. I am an expert on euphoria, both artificial and genuine.

I've used phenibut, X-Dream, Theanine, neuro-balance, kava, and I;m sure a few others I can't think of. I've been looking for a good LEGAL relax/feel good product.

Although I'm skeptical of what one cap can do, I took my first one at around 8:30. I'll report back... if I can even see! I'm gonna be so wasted dude! Whooaaaa.... Dude! Ha... ha... whoa...

:rolleyes: j/k :D

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
1 hour in.
Definitely 'feeling it'. Very mild and subtle. A little headiness. A little warmth. It's certainly a pleasent feeling.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
2 hours:
Same as an hour ago. An interesting little spark of energy. Still a good feeling.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Sounding good man, just on 1 cap:D

Looking forward to hearing what ya think as the dosage increases.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3rd hour:
Got kinda sleepy. Granted I'm chilled out on the couch chanel surfin'. Almost took a nap but didn't. 1 cap was stronger than I anticipated.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
C-bo, how about a 1-1-1 on the first day? I'm about to go run some errands.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Well, I took another around 4 hours after the 1st. It put me back where I was. Again with a crash though. 4 hours later and I was asleep on the couch.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
C-bo, how about a 1-1-1 on the first day? I'm about to go run some errands.
Save the 1-1-1 after you have already tried 3 at once so that you can compare.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
OK, round 2:
Took 2 around 12 before I went to the gym. Went for a real light workout as my back has really been hurting.

Energy was really good, felt kinda alpha in the gym.
Mood was great. Got caught up in this spiritual debate on another board and really got in to it.
Felt more of a 'buzz', and really chilled when I got back. Again with a crash after about 3 hours. Not like the kind you get after a stim, but more sleepy.

Enjoyed it today, looking forward to 3.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Nice update man! I love the "chill" feeling, nothing can get me upset:lol:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3 caps:
Not as far from 1 as I hoped. I remember reading every time would be different though. I kinda misjudged when I would get to the gym, and took it about 2 hours before. I was a little more tired than I may have wanted. Work out was just fine though. Definite relaxed feeling now.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Did a 1-1 Teusday and liked it. I didn't get tired because I was busy. I took Monday off, and today I felt like there was maybe a residual kind of effect. Cool.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Update:
My results continue to be a little mixed. Friday I took 3, had a nice 2-3 hours, and then crashed pretty hard. Today, 2 before the gym, good workout and no real crash.

I think it's important that I stay going. If I take it and just chill, I get sleepy. If I'm moving like today, it's all good.

I downed a vpx RTD yesterday, which I really liked, pre WO. And comparing that to today's workout, I prefer the felling I get from Y2.

Any objections to taking with caffeine?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Good to see that you like the spread out dosing, it is seeming to be popular.

Don't add any caffeine into the mix, keep with just the YN2.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Really been enjoying a 1-1 dosing protocol during the day. I find I work better, and feel better. Thumbs up :thumbsup: CL.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Really been enjoying a 1-1 dosing protocol during the day. I find I work better, and feel better. Thumbs up :thumbsup: CL.
Yeah spacing it out seems to work well for alot. Keep it up bro:squat:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Still going well.

For me, I definitely have to be doing something when I take it; working out, before work, etc. If I just lay on the couch, I get sleepy.

1-1 schedule is also solid.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm still enjoying the product. Not much to report though. Using it every other day or so. I can definitely feel a difference after taking a couple of day off.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm still enjoying the product. Not much to report though. Using it every other day or so. I can definitely feel a difference after taking a couple of day off.
Still true.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Still going well.

For me, I definitely have to be doing something when I take it; working out, before work, etc. If I just lay on the couch, I get sleepy.

1-1 schedule is also solid.
Solid !

:dl:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:
I definitely give these product a thumbs up! The effects did vary from time to time. Usually, not much of a kick really, but more of a focus/feel good feeling. I reccomend this to any one interested, you won't be dissapointed. Thanks again CL. Can't wait to see your PWO formula!