Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2: Jet Finds His Happy Place (Sponsored)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle in the mail today, can't wait to try it out :)

Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2: The Best Mood-Elevating And Endorphin-Boosting Extracts!

NEW FORMULA!

The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and Controlled Labs customers have requested a product to improve central nervous system performance, reduce stress, and improve mood / vigor during training and all day long. Controlled Labs has responded with a powerful and synergistic blend of only the best mood-elevating and endorphin-boosting extracts. By focusing on enhancing and potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can elevate to a new level without the crash / jitters associated with caffeine products.

nEuphoria Complex:

Acacia Rigidula contains natural alkaloids that contribute to the powerful energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of nEuphoria. These natural CNS and SNS stimulants have been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine, without producing tolerance or physical addiction. Synephrine is a natural, but powerful stimulant / ergogenic. Isobutyryl-Thiamine Disulfide has been used for years as a nootropic to decrease anxiety, improve response to stress, and have a positive effect on mood / athletic performance.

cRush Complex:

Used since ancient times to promote feelings of well-being, promote circulation, enhance awareness and concentration, Nymphaea Caerulea and Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria experience. Unlike some prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically, it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability where opium / narcotics failed.

With a long history of traditional herbal and recreational use, Nepeta Cateria and Griffonia Seed Extract are used mainly to relieve stress and enhance meditation

Developed and patented by Sabinsa Corporation, Bioperine has been clinically tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. This results in a convenient serving size of 3 capsules.

Simply put, with Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2™ you will experience a jitter-free rush of energy... each time... every time.
Personal Info

I’m currently trying to bulk up as much as possible, which isn’t the easiest thing to do while living in a dorm, but I’ve put together the best diet I can in my situation:

Meal 1: 4 eggs, 1 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup FF milk
Meal 2: 1 can of solid white albacore tuna, 2 piece of whole wheat bread, 1 cup of broccoli, 1 cup FF milk
Meal 3: (Preworkout) 1 scoop of ON 100% Whey, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 3: (Postworkout) 1 scoop of ON 100% Whey, 1 Banana, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 4: 8oz. Lean meat, 1 small red potato, 1 cup of broccoli, 1 cup FF milk
Meal 5: 1 cup FF Cottage Cheese, 4 tablespoons natural PB

The above adds up to about 3000 calories.

I'm currently on Rippetoe's program, which looks like this:

Workout A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
2x8 Dips

Workout B
3x5 Squat
3x5 Military press
3x5 Pendlay Rows
2x8 Chin-ups

I alternate between A and B exercises, and workout Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, with 25-30 minutes of low intensity cardio after each session. I also do 45-60 minutes of low intensity fasted cardio at least once a week.

As of this writing I weigh 167-170 lbs, my weight likes to fluctuate for some reason, but generally stays in the same 2-3 pound range. As I said before, my main goal is to add LBM, but a recomp effect would also be nice (still trying to figure out my cals!)

Tomorrow I'll be doing workout B, and will dose 1 cap in the morning to asses my tolerance. Could any reps comment on how they would like the loggers to dose during our logs? Just on workout days, whenever we feel like? I noticed that you aren't supposed to take it every day, so I'd like some guidance.

Can't wait to get started :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey jet. Great start. Be sure to make this log easy to follow :lol: Im intrested in this but i hate reading thought long long logs. Make some neat highlights of the day and Im all over it. Damn Im lazy haha. Best of luck on this :thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
hey jet. Great start. Be sure to make this log easy to follow :lol: Im intrested in this but i hate reading thought long long logs. Make some neat highlights of the day and Im all over it. Damn Im lazy haha. Best of luck on this :thumbsup:
Thanks Cellar. Don't worry, first post was just a long one with all the product and personal info, my daily updates will be way shorter :hammer:

EDIT: Cleaned up the product description for ya :thumbsup:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Love the title man, good luck. I'm in:dance:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
1st Dose

Score on Jet's Euphoria scale (out of 5):
:) :)

Took one cap this morning about 20 minutes before breakfast. It seemed like it helped to wake me up some, and I was starting to get a euphoric feeling in my body. I was pretty impressed I could feel one cap, the only downside was that after about an hour the feelings all went away, and I got pretty sleepy.

I think I'll take two caps sometime later tonight :food:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 2

Score on the Euphoria scale (out of 5): :) :) :)

Took two caps before I went and hung out with some friends tonight. Noticed more of a euphoric feeling in my body, lasted a little longer this time. I think I'll really be able to feel it at the full three caps.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Sounding good man, after you have tried the full 3 at one time you can try experimenting with a split dose of 1-1-1 throughout the day.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Sounding good man, after you have tried the full 3 at one time you can try experimenting with a split dose of 1-1-1 throughout the day.
Sounds good, I'll have to give that a try :thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 3

Score on the euphoria scale (out of 5): :) :) :) :)

Took 3 caps a few hours ago. I was in a pretty terrible mood all day, and after I took my dose, I didn't feel any sort of euphoric feeling in my body or energy, and I was starting to wonder when the nEuphoria was going to kick in. I started to notice that I was really calm. I wasn't stressing about things anymore, and situations that would normally annoy the hell out of me didn't bother me. It was definitely different than my other two doses, but it was pretty enjoyable :thumbsup:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see it working better for you, keep up the solid updates man.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about picking some up.

Keep us posted bro! Good luck!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jet,

Have you noticed that you've been waking up congested? It's been happening to me since I started testing YEg2. I might just be getting sick (winter is coming here in Canada), but I thought I'd check with some of the other testers. Thanks.

DB2000

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
No congestion here. Is anyone else expierencing a 'crash'?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
No congestion here. Is anyone else expierencing a 'crash'?
Yes, but I don't think mine were quite a sever as the ones you describe in your thread. I've been taking mine towards the end of my day, though, so I was going to bed anyway. Today is the first day I've taken it in the morning so maybe I'll have some insight on that.

DB2000

Jet

Awards
  • Established
No congestion to report on Dancebot, but I haven't been dosing it everyday so that may explain it.

I have been crashing sort of frequently with it too Cool. I get a good energy boost and then get pretty sleepy. I usually take it at the end of my day like Dancebot though so it's not much of a problem.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 4

Score on the Euphoria scale: :) :) :)

Played around with dosing today and went with 1-1-1. I had good energy and mood early in the day, but crashed hard at around 4:30 and was having trouble staying awake in class. I took my third dose after that, but it didn't do much to wake me up.

Would have rated at 4 :) 's if it weren't for the crash.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
nice log man.. i definitly feel a crash about 4-5 hours after i take it but not as bad as other stims.. Dance bot i am getting sick as well but i really doubt it is from the product or has any relation at all.... keep up the good work...

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bigg dogg, you've got a nice log going yourself :thumbsup:

It's definitely not a horrible or unpleasant crash, it's more like I get relaxed to the point where I'm tired.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bigg dogg, you've got a nice log going yourself :thumbsup:

It's definitely not a horrible or unpleasant crash, it's more like I get relaxed to the point where I'm tired.
yep..thats how i feel relaxed to the point you could pass out...i cant complain cause ive been sleeping like a baby at night...haha

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 5

Score on the Euphoria Scale: :) :) :) :)

Took 3 caps pretty late in the day. I was really tired when I took my dose, but got a surprising bout of energy that lasted a couple of hours. No real "crash" today, just feel relaxed and ready to go to bed :)

My shoulder has been hurtin me since monday so I haven't been able to work out, nEuphoria is helping slightly with the no-workout depression :(

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that the "crash" has gone away. Hope the shoulder feels better bro!

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 6

Score on the Euphoria scale: :) :)

Sorry for the delayed updates, I was gone all weekend and couldn't get to a computer.

Anyway, on Friday I took 3 caps before a long car trip, and barely noticed any difference in mood. I got a little more talkative for about 20 minutes, but after that there wasn't really anything to report on. Maybe the boring nature of the drive was simply too much for the nEuphoria to overcome :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 7

Took 3 caps before doing a bunch of homework last night. I've been way stressed out with a bunch of projects raining down on me lately, and the nEuphoria seemed to help some, I definitely got a lot of work done, can't really say if it was the nEuphoria or not though. I dosed with food last night though, and I think that impeded some of its effectiveness.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 8

Played with the dosing a little last night to see what would come of it. I have been trying to figure out how meals affect my doses of nEuphoria, so I took 1 cap about an hour before a meal, 1 cap during my meal, and 1 cap about an hour after. I was starting to feel pretty good, but got a bad headache (I don't think it was because of nE though, since I haven't had any other problems) that kept me from being able to enjoy it.

I think I'm going to stick with 3 caps all at once.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you experimenting and finding your "sweet" spot in terms of timing.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 9

Score on the Euphoria scale: :) :) :) :)

Took 3 caps last night on an empty stomach (as empty as it can be while bulking) and had some good effects. What I've noticed about nEuphoria is that it makes me feel relaxed more often than energized. Only one or two doses have given me any energy, but most doses will help to take daily stresses off of my mind and let me relax.

I've found my favorite time to take it is at night after I have finished my homework, meals for the day, and workout, and just want to unwind :thumbsup:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 10

Took 3 caps last night after I got done with some writing assignments. Completely forgot I took them, but ended up having some great conversations with some old friends on the phone. Felt a little more talkative than usual.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 11

Sorry for the lack of updates, I went home for Thanksgiving and didn't get a chance to take my YnE.

Anyway, took three caps last night after a loooong drive. Seemed like it helped me to relax some, but the effects were very subtle.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 12

Score on the nEuphoria scale: :) :)

Played with dosing again last night. Took 1 cap about twenty minutes before a meal, another 20 minutes after, and a third an hour later. The first cap started to put me in a good mood, but by the time I popped the third cap I couldn't feel anything anymore. I worked on Spanish homework from the time I got up yesterday to the time I went to bed, so I was on the brink of losing my mind when I took my YnE. Wasn't expecting it to help much :D

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 13

Caps: 1

Score on the Euphoria scale: :)

Took a few days off the nEuphoria and decided to take one pill to see if I could feel anything, can't really say that I did.

So far, nEuphoria is a hard supplement to give an opinion about. Sometimes I can feel it working, other times I can't, and dosing is hard to determine. I'm mostly sticking with 3 caps at night for my doses, and find it pretty enjoyable to help me relax. I plan on taking 2 caps either tonight or tomorrow night.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 14

Caps: 2

Score on the Euphoria scale: :) :)

Took two caps last night. Didn't notice too much, but I did get a little sleepy. Will return to my normal dose of 3 caps tomorrow night.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Dose 15

Caps: 3

Score on the nEuphoria scale: :) :) :)

Took three caps last night. Got a little bit of a buzz off of it, but not too much. I'm not sure if I've built a tolerance, or if the product is hit or miss in general.

TFXP-Zeke01

Awards
If you're wanting Euphoria close to what opiates(Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc) give, without the addiction, then try Kratom(Mitragyna Speciosa). If you're stressed and want to calm down then pure Kava(Piper Methysticum) works great, not the GNC in a pill crap. You want the kava straight from Vanuatu. If you're like me and possibly a little chemically imbalanced then you're probably always looking for something to make your feel good, happy, anxiety and stress free. There's nothing any better than opiates for that, but we all know what opiates can do.............make you it's ***** for life. Lol, I used to buy dried poppy pods(yes, the God of all plants "Papaver Somniferum") off of eBay and grind them up in a coffee grinder. I'd take about 10 grams and boil some water. After letting the water cool down slightly under boiling temp(boiling temp will degrade the morphine alkaloid), I'd mix in the poppy pod powder and let the concoction sit for 20 minutes. Strain and drink and it was about like eating a couple vicodins.........Ah, it's very nice indeed! :) Anyways, I started looking into different herbs and **** several years back and really got into ethno-botany. I probably could go on an SSRI or some sort of serotonin/dopamine booster, but I really don't want to, for now. Back in college, I LOVED ecstacy because of how it made me feel. MDMA is the God of all tryptamines, but it's a chemical and not natural, from the earth. Marijuana is from the earth too, but I don't like that much because it makes me act and feel stupid, like a blockhead..........I love the opiate feeling more than anything and the cocaine feeling too until I started having panic attacks, so now the stimulants are nixed. I used to eat a lot of Mahuang(ephedra) herbal stims and, like I said, I get anxiety way to easy now. I wish my brain wasn't chemically imbalanced, but it is. I wish I wasn't always in the search for something to make me feel good...........EUPHORIA, but I am. Do I need help? Probably so!! lol!! :)

From what I see in the supplement you're using, it has several ethno botanicals that I've tried before, never in this stack though. The Nymphaea Caerulea is better known as Blue Lily which was used by Egyptians. They would take the blue lily leaves and soak them in wine then drink the wine giving them a euphoric feeling similar to opiates. I never cared that much for Blue Lily by itself because it's very weak, but I did get minute euphoric feelings. The potency of your herbs also depends on where you buy them too, so maybe I had some weak, stale crap. Another product in your supplement is used in Chinese medicine for pain therapy and it is Corydalis Yanhusuo. It's actually a root which has pain killing properties. Some say it can give a relaxed euphoric feeling. I have tried it before and it was also weak. I took it easy on the dose though because I had heard of liver poisoning linked to Corydalis. It may be bunk though. I think it's mostly people who already have liver problems shouldn't use Corydalis and there are more than one Corydalis plant, so the wrong one poison the liver. You can research it though, if you like. And, Humulus Lupulus is common hops used in beer making. Hops is more of calming agent then a euphoric agent though.

As I stated in the first paragraph, nothing beats Kratom in searching for the opiate buzz without the chance of addiction. You might also check out Kanna(Sceletium Tortuosum) which is an herbal SSRI. Used as snuff or to insufflate(stings like a motherfu**er though), and VERY little will give you an intense rush kinda like the onset of the ecstacy roll. It scared the **** outa me the first time I tried it because it was so intense, but after the rush came over me, I was just chill for hours and felt very nice.

My advice is to check out Erowid and Entheogen.com community to find some nice herbal alternatives to drugs. Trust me, there are some good ones. All drugs today come from the alkaloids of plants anyways. Why not go straight to the source? Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds(argyeria nervosa) contains LSA which is the cousin of the infamous LSD and have said to have given ecstacy like euphoria. I haven't tried it yet, but have read many people's experiences which most enjoy thoroughly and some don't because it contains a poisonous outer fur and can make you very sick if not removed properly. Your supplement looks interesting, so keep up the updates. I might decide to try some. ;)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
If you're wanting Euphoria close to what opiates(Vicodin, Oxycontin, etc) give, without the addiction, then try Kratom(Mitragyna Speciosa). If you're stressed and want to calm down then pure Kava(Piper Methysticum) works great, not the GNC in a pill crap. You want the kava straight from Vanuatu. If you're like me and possibly a little chemically imbalanced then you're probably always looking for something to make your feel good, happy, anxiety and stress free. There's nothing any better than opiates for that, but we all know what opiates can do.............make you it's ***** for life. Lol, I used to buy dried poppy pods(yes, the God of all plants "Papaver Somniferum") off of eBay and grind them up in a coffee grinder. I'd take about 10 grams and boil some water. After letting the water cool down slightly under boiling temp(boiling temp will degrade the morphine alkaloid), I'd mix in the poppy pod powder and let the concoction sit for 20 minutes. Strain and drink and it was about like eating a couple vicodins.........Ah, it's very nice indeed! :) Anyways, I started looking into different herbs and **** several years back and really got into ethno-botany. I probably could go on an SSRI or some sort of serotonin/dopamine booster, but I really don't want to, for now. Back in college, I LOVED ecstacy because of how it made me feel. MDMA is the God of all tryptamines, but it's a chemical and not natural, from the earth. Marijuana is from the earth too, but I don't like that much because it makes me act and feel stupid, like a blockhead..........I love the opiate feeling more than anything and the cocaine feeling too until I started having panic attacks, so now the stimulants are nixed. I used to eat a lot of Mahuang(ephedra) herbal stims and, like I said, I get anxiety way to easy now. I wish my brain wasn't chemically imbalanced, but it is. I wish I wasn't always in the search for something to make me feel good...........EUPHORIA, but I am. Do I need help? Probably so!! lol!! :)

From what I see in the supplement you're using, it has several ethno botanicals that I've tried before, never in this stack though. The Nymphaea Caerulea is better known as Blue Lily which was used by Egyptians. They would take the blue lily leaves and soak them in wine then drink the wine giving them a euphoric feeling similar to opiates. I never cared that much for Blue Lily by itself because it's very weak, but I did get minute euphoric feelings. The potency of your herbs also depends on where you buy them too, so maybe I had some weak, stale crap. Another product in your supplement is used in Chinese medicine for pain therapy and it is Corydalis Yanhusuo. It's actually a root which has pain killing properties. Some say it can give a relaxed euphoric feeling. I have tried it before and it was also weak. I took it easy on the dose though because I had heard of liver poisoning linked to Corydalis. It may be bunk though. I think it's mostly people who already have liver problems shouldn't use Corydalis and there are more than one Corydalis plant, so the wrong one poison the liver. You can research it though, if you like. And, Humulus Lupulus is common hops used in beer making. Hops is more of calming agent then a euphoric agent though.

As I stated in the first paragraph, nothing beats Kratom in searching for the opiate buzz without the chance of addiction. You might also check out Kanna(Sceletium Tortuosum) which is an herbal SSRI. Used as snuff or to insufflate(stings like a motherfu**er though), and VERY little will give you an intense rush kinda like the onset of the ecstacy roll. It scared the **** outa me the first time I tried it because it was so intense, but after the rush came over me, I was just chill for hours and felt very nice.

My advice is to check out Erowid and Entheogen.com community to find some nice herbal alternatives to drugs. Trust me, there are some good ones. All drugs today come from the alkaloids of plants anyways. Why not go straight to the source? Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds(argyeria nervosa) contains LSA which is the cousin of the infamous LSD and have said to have given ecstacy like euphoria. I haven't tried it yet, but have read many people's experiences which most enjoy thoroughly and some don't because it contains a poisonous outer fur and can make you very sick if not removed properly. Your supplement looks interesting, so keep up the updates. I might decide to try some. ;)
This guy is an idiot....:hammer:

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Hope you find the log helpful in deciding about YnE Zeke :)

Dose 16

Caps: 3

Score on the nEuphoria scale: :) :) :)

Average effects, felt slight boost and got a little tired a while after I took it. I haven't gotten any sort of euphoric body sensation since my first few doses, even though I've taken some long breaks. Not really sure why.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Wow... very strange indeed, thanks for the feedback so far

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been moving the past few days and my YnE has been packed away in moving boxes.

Will try to dose tonight and report back.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Try 4 Caps... DO IT!
I'll have to try 4 caps tonight :thumbsup:

Dose 17

Caps: 1-1-1

Tried the 1-1-1 dosing yesterday. Took a cap in the morning, afternoon, and evening. The nice thing about 1-1-1 is it gives you a mellow but sustained effect, the only bad thing is that it makes the effects hard to pay attention to, since they're always working in the background.