Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

I will start in 10 -15 days. I just got it in the mail today and I am going to take a week off next week. One because of stress and two due to the fire I got a little week so. I am excited. I will take pictures as I start. Hopefully I can start my melanotan 2 again so I can get dark again.

2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I will start in 10 -15 days. I just got it in the mail today and I am going to take a week off next week. One because of stress and two due to the fire I got a little week so. I am excited. I will take pictures as I start. Hopefully I can start my melanotan 2 again so I can get dark again.
    Melanotan 2 and Yellow should be great! MII gives this huge libido boost and Yellow will make it even more wicked!

3. Looking forward to your thoughts man, Scribed
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Melanotan 2 and Yellow should be great! MII gives this huge libido boost and Yellow will make it even more wicked!
    lol I would be doing the melanotan 2 for my tan of couse.
    Thanks and I will have a good log going.

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    lol I would be doing the melanotan 2 for my tan of couse.
    Thanks and I will have a good log going.
    I was dosing 0.5 mg a day and it's just insane you get so much more than just a tan lol.

6. I at one point of my tan got so black people did not even recognize me. I loved it. I am not pale but I am not black currently, I hope to start soon again. I will get kicked in really fast.

7. That is my start picture. I will rest next week for 7 days and start.

8. Everything going better man?

9. Fire is dead so that is well. Office got new pricing for blood work so I am excited. We get group discounts for vitamin work. I am excited for this cycle of 30 days or what ever the length is. I may try to get some snaps of me lifting again at the gym.

10. I will just go stright in to the 3 servings right in the morning or lunch. I usually work out after work.

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I will just go stright in to the 3 servings right in the morning or lunch. I usually work out after work.
    Have you tried 1 or 2 yet by themselves?

12. Day 1: So today is friday and I took 3 caps 45 min before my work out.

Did i feel any thing? Not sure what I am supposed to feel.

I did legs today and for squats went down to 65 each side to work on form and next week 45 on each side. I just really would like better form.

Leg press I did increase my weight by 10 lbs and my form got a lot better. 45x10 6 reps 3 sets.
    Squats 2 sets 6 reps.
    Calvs half machine maxed out.

I will post again tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

13. Today is day 2 so I will let you know how it goes. I will stick to the 3 maybe try 4? I know the cap says 3 but I honestly did not feel any thing from it. Maybe I will build up to it. I will stick to 3. I just made my decision. Today I think I will be doing my chest or arms. I will keep you updated.

14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Today is day 2 so I will let you know how it goes. I will stick to the 3 maybe try 4? I know the cap says 3 but I honestly did not feel any thing from it. Maybe I will build up to it. I will stick to 3. I just made my decision. Today I think I will be doing my chest or arms. I will keep you updated.
    Yeah, stick to 3. After a couple more doses try a 1-1-1 split and any other variation that you would want to try as well. See what works best for you. Also try with carbs and without food as well.

15. I did take it with carbs today but still the same. I will try the 1:1:1 Spilt tomorrow. Today I did biceps and barbell curled 100 same as 2 weeks ago. Dumbell curled 30 today again. Form arms did 70 same as before. I will give it another few days. I rarely respond to pre work out products so I do not think its the product but just me. I will keep you updated tomorrow again.

16. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I did take it with carbs today but still the same. I will try the 1:1:1 Spilt tomorrow. Today I did biceps and barbell curled 100 same as 2 weeks ago. Dumbell curled 30 today again. Form arms did 70 same as before. I will give it another few days. I rarely respond to pre work out products so I do not think its the product but just me. I will keep you updated tomorrow again.
    Try also taking it before going out with friends or something like that. Some people like it better at that time vs. pre-workout.

17. I do not go out with freinds. I work 9-5 gym than martial arts and than sleep. Same old same old. I really do not have a life. I am home at night because I help out a lady with CP at the evening.

18. Benched 165-170 2 times 6 reps
    Inclined 160 2 times 6 reps

Dips with 5 pounds 6 reps 1 set.
    tricep push down 75 3 sets 6 reps

Did not feel any thing. I tried the 1:1:1 option.

19. Military press 30 +30 + bar 2sets 6 reps
    dumbell press 55 each side 3 sets 6 reps

I did not increase in weight but I was not tired.

Maybe it worked maybe not. I have only used it for a week now so I will give it few more days before I for sure know its working.

20. Back today. Dead lifted 45x4 + bar. Down from few weeks ago but building back up. Cable row 140.

I had my 3 before my work out 30 min this time. Since the last time I did 1:1:1 and that did nothing. I would really like to see if 4 would do any thing. I had my protein shake after and crashed.

21. Today was chest. Inclined 45x2 and felt very tired. Not sure why.
    Bench I did 55 each side and was fine.

Tricep push down with bar 70 not bad today.

I just did the 1:1:1 to mix it up again.
    Going to a movie I will see if I am still up at this time.

22. Leg day. I felt okay. Had to use machines today. My gym was closed. I felt okay. Maxed out the machine for legs and calfs.

23. barbell curls 90 3 sets 6 reps
    dumbell curl 35 2 sets 6 reps
    dumbell wrist curl 50 each arm 3 sets 12 reps
    barbell curl 80 each arm 2 sets 12 reps

energy was normal. Not lagging but not hyper. I think its just making me at a 100% level compared to being tired and being at 60 or being hyped and being at 130%.

24. Benched 160 3 times 6 reps
    Inclined 155 2 times 6 reps

tricep push down 75 3 sets 6 reps 3rd time i swang a little.
    tricep machine 160 2 sets 6 reps
    Felt okay threw out the work out. Not to tired.

25. The guy never pm'ed me back for some melanotan 2. I am loosing my tan and i need some stuff. lol

26. I find that i usually need to take these types of supps on an empty stomach to see any effect so perhaps try that route and see if it will illicit an effect.

27. I started with empty stomach than cboesger suggested to do it with carbs. I will play around with out carbs again.

I will post a picture tonight. I snaped one today.

Yesterday was back. Mostly machine as my gym was closed. Did cable pull down close grip 100 normally I do wide grip at 130. Cable pull back on machine 160.
    2 sets and 3 sets with 6 reps.

Military press machine maxed it out 3 sets 6 reps.
    Machine side laterals number 3. 2 sets 6 reps.

28. Last night did leg press 480lbs 3 sets 6 reps.
    Squated 50 x2 +bar 2 sets.

Still felt a little tired.

Little over half way done with the supply.
    I don't give it a negative feed back but nothing positive yet. I am so far neutral with rating it.

29. Barbell curl 90 2 sets 6 reps
    dumbell curl 35 2 sets 6 reps
    preacher curl yuck but freind wanted to 30 6 reps
    tricep pull down 60 2 sets 6 reps
    skull crusher 80 2 sets 6 reps
    tricep push machine thinggy 170
    shurgs 110
    smith shurg 110

Felt fine today. Not tired but not wired.

30. Last night I did bench.

Benched 55x2+bar 3 sets 6 reps
    Inclined 55x2+bar 3 sets 6 reps but struggled each time.

I felt like crap. Got my gym work out in 30 but still. I was like not doing 100%. Not sure why. slept fine and all.

Today is bac.

31. Dead lifts were great 45x4+40. 2 sets 6 reps. Is it okay to use legs or do I just use back?

Cable row 140 2 sets 6 reps
    Cable pull down 110 2 sets 6 reps.

Military press 25x2 + bar 2 sets 6 reps
    dumbell press 50x 2 sets 6 reps 2 sets
    side lateral 25 1 set 6 reps.
    Today was great. Did not feel stimulated but had a good work out.

32. Leg pressed 500 today. 3 sets 6 reps. Was it hard? Yes I would say so.
    I squated 60x2+bar so I am getting back up. I think my form is getting better. I am sitting on a chair better. 2 sets of those 6 reps.
    I felt great got my work out under 1 hour.

33. This me few days ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

34. Monday chest and triceps.
    Benched 55x2 +bar
    Inclined 45x2+bar flyed 100 once 6 reps
    and tricped 60 push down 2 sets dips 2 sets and machine push down 140
    Did okay.

Leg pressed 500 last night and went further down. 3 sets 6 reps. Was it hard? Yes I would say so. All this yelling and screaming I had to do.
    I squated 60x2+bar so I am getting back up. 2 sets of those 6 reps. Ham string curls 2 sets at 100 6 reps.
    I felt great got my work out under 1 hour.
    Getting close to a end few more days of this log.

35. So I did bis and back. Same as last week. Was really tired from martial arts training for 2.5 hours. I was so tired i fell asleep in the living room.

36. Military pressed today. 27.5 on each side+ bar. 2 sets 6 reps
    Dumbell pressed 50 today. 2 sets 6 reps
    Side laterals 25 again.
    Today was decent.

37. Highly unusual.... keep up the good work
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

38. Today I had a awesome brunch with my room mates dads office. I ate so much of every thing. Today was biceps and abs and shurgs..

Smith shurgs 110 each side up from 100 last week. 12 reps 2 sets
    110 dumbell shurgs 110 each side 3 sets 12 reps.
    barbell curl 100 1 set 6 reps
    dumbell curl 6 reps 2 sets
    cable curl 120 1 set 6 reps.

Today was great. I dosaged it at 3 30 min before my work out.
    Weighted my self today. 138 still. Down .8. Was at 138.8 the other day. I see more veins though yeaaaaaa. lol. So it comes down to the wire. I have less than a weeks left of the tabs. So far my feelings are its a hit or miss product. Its not really a gray area. It ether works or does not work to its fullest for people. For me I liked it but I think id use it as part of a stack when not if but when I use it again. Siging off with a bubble bath and a proten shake.

39. Monday chest and triceps.
    Benched 65x2 +bar
    Inclined 55x2+bar flyed 100 once 6 reps
    and tricped 72 push down 2 sets dips 2 sets and machine push down 140
    Tricep extention like skull crusher thinggy 90 but did 4 reps 1 set vs 6 reps.
    Did okay but I weighed my self at 137.8 vs 138 that I was the other day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. yellow neuphoria gen 2 available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:07 AM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:07 PM
  3. Yellow nEuphoria Gen 2 experiment
    By dalto in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 02:38 PM
  4. yellow neuphoria gen 2 available!