7 Workout Review of REFUEL by CEL

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Flavor reviewed: Lemon Ice

Number of days taken: 1st dose after workout

Taste: scale of 1-10
I give it a 9. It tasted Great! Prob the best lemon flavored supplement I have ever tasted and actually probably the best supplement I have tasted in the fruit flavored category. I would give it a 10, but I don't think anything deserves a 10 in flavor. Always room for improvement.

Mixability: scale of 1-10
8. Mixed well, but not completely soluable. No big deal.

Energy: scale of 1-10
2. Can't say I felt any energy, but honestly wasn't expecting too.

Focus: scale of 1-10
3. Can't say I felt any additional focus, but again, wasn't expecting to after a workout.

Pump: scale of 1-10
hmmm, I'm not going to give a number here. I had CRAZY vascularity after taking this. I can't 100% say its from REFUEL, but I think it was. I upped my dose of DRIVE yesterday, so that may have contributed.

Stomach upset: yes or no
Not at all.
Overall: scale of 1-10
8. Solid product, but its hard to gauge effectiveness after just one dose, and hell, probably hard even after 7 doses. Based on everything above though, i'd say its a CUT above the rest.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Everything remained constant with the above. I will note that I do seem to recover at an increased rate since using REFUEL post workout. I still have 5 more servings to go. Seems like a real solid product with an excellent taste. Not really sure how to access overall effectiveness after 7 doses as this would come over a longer period of time, but will do my best.