DBC5 Mutates with X-FACTOR and P-SLIN

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards

[size=+3]DBC5 Mutates with X-FACTOR and P-SLIN[/size]

[size=+3]The Mutations[/size]

[size=+2]X-Factor[/size]

Faster And More Profound Increases In Muscle Size And Strength!
Clinically tested at Baylor University for safety and effectiveness, Molecular Nutrition's Anabolic X-Factor? is the world's first patented hypertrophic catalyst. By enhancing the storage of arachidonic acid in exercised muscles, X-Factor drastically amplifies the body's sensitivity and responsiveness to resistance training. This means faster and more profound increases in muscle size, strength, even the rate of lipolysis (fat loss). Clinical trials at the Exercise & Sport Nutrition Lab at Baylor University have demonstrated remarkable increases in muscle strength (44% > placebo), peak muscle power (600% > placebo), average power (223% > placebo), and anaerobic endurance (250% > placebo) with 50 days of X-Factor supplementation. Having passed the ultimate test of clinical investigation and peer-review, X-Factor joins the elite ranks of a select few clinically proven ergogenic agents.

How To Take X-Factor?

Dosage/Administration: As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 capsules per day. The capsules should be taken with meals, and are best divided into 3 or 4 separate applications (1 capsule, 3-4 times per day). Take for 50 days, followed by a break of at least 50 days.

Add Protein/Calories: Because X-Factor intensifies protein turnover in exercised muscles, you may need to increase your total daily protein and calorie intake in order to gain significant muscle bulk. This often falls in the range of a 500-1000 calorie per day increase.

Things to Remember: The effects of X-Factor? can be hindered by the consumption of certain drugs or supplements. Minimize the intake of pain medications containing acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin, NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs), Flax and Fish oil supplements, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) while taking X-Factor. Keep a balanced high-protein diet, limit oily fish to two meals per week, and avoid the unbalanced (very high) consumption of foods known to be high in omega 3 fatty acids while taking X-Factor. Remember to drink at least 64 ounces of water daily while taking X-Factor?.

Reported Side Effects: Users may notice higher than normal levels of muscle soreness in the days following workouts. This is a sign that X-Factor is intensifying the body's normal response to weight training. Other side effects occasionally reported include oily skin and mild acne.

Typical Gains:

Increased lean muscle mass gains
Increased body fat loss
Increase in muscle strength and endurance
Intense and long lasting muscle pumps

[size=+2]P-Slin[/size]

[size=+2]Gain Fresh New Muscle Mass & Lose More Fat![/size]

New pre-workout pill allows you to eat more carbs, gain fresh new muscle mass & lose more fat - while experiencing the greatest skin-bursting pumps & freaky vascularity of your life!

Dear Fellow Iron Warrior,

Are you interested in turning every single workout into a mind-blowing event as you experience awesome gains in strength and power, increased lean muscle mass, decreased bodyfat, skin-bursting pumps and all-day endurance?

If so, then?

This will be the most important and exciting message you will ever read! Here?s why? USPLabs has recently perfected a non-stimulant pre-workout pill that will simply blow your mind. In fact, we are so confident that you will experience the best workouts of your life, we?re releasing P-Slin as the first product in our new supplement line called Pure Supplements.

And P-Slin is not what you?re thinking either. It?s not a ?me-too? product that?s basically the same as every other product on the market? P-Slin has absolutely nothing to do with creatine, Nitric Oxide - type products, stimulants or ?kitchen-sink? formulas.

To prove our confidence, we will put our tiny little pill, that only needs two compounds to deliver it?s awesome effects, against all those garbage-pail formulas that throw everything under the sun into it and hope it works. VP-Slin is so powerful, one tiny 500 mg pill is more effective than a 20,000 mg serving of those garbage-pail pre-workout ?formulas?!

Don?t you like to know what?s working for you? We do?and that?s why we developed P-Slin?

So What's In P-Slin That Makes It So Effective?

Like all of our products, P-Slin is completely unique and downright effective?

It?s a super-extracted version of our best-selling wonder supplement Anabolic-Pump (If you?re already taking Anabolic-Pump you can stack P-Slin with AP for ?round the clock nutrient partitioning and sick recomposition effects?but more about that in a minute)

In short, the main difference between AP and P-Slin is P-Slin?s ability to utilize enormous amount of carbohydrates and amino acids and drive those nutrients directly into your muscle cells to promote lean muscle gain, mind-blowing pumps, ?roadmap? vascularity, Ironman-like endurance and rapid recovery from workouts.

P-Slin has a large clinical dose of the extract engineered from Lagerstroemia Speciosa that requires huge amounts carbohydrates to be eaten?causing an enormous disposal of carbohydrates and amino acids directly into muscle tissue pre-workout!

So basically P-Slin floods your muscles with a huge influx of usable nutrients to create an environment where new muscle tissue is built and the body burns fat for energy!

P-Slin is specially designed to be used pre-workout when ?nutrient-flooding? is most useful to the body to promote strength, size, definition, pumps, endurance and vascularity.

P-Slin can also be stacked with Anabolic-Pump as P-Slin should only be used once a day...while AP is designed to allow you to eat normal meals, get huge pumps, gain more muscle and strength and promote loss of body fat.

What You Can Expect From P-Slin:

-Skin-Bursting Pumps!
-Increased Strength & Power!
-Significantly Improved Endurance!
-Stimulant-type energy without any nervousness, increased heart rate, etc -All energy through improved cellular function, no sides!
-Improved ability to digest and process large amounts of food and carbohydrates!
-Wicked Vascularity!
-Fast-acting!
-Increased Lean Body Muscle Mass!
-Decreased Body fat!
-Easy once-per-day dosing!
-Continues to work as long as you take it!​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards

[size=+3]The Mutant[/size]

Where I Have Been

Once I finished highschool, I found myself without an organized sport to play for the first time. I was looking to fill the void when I went to college and I decided to get into bodybuilding seriously. I had lifted weights in the past, but it was more focused on training for various sports. Once college started, I really got serious about it and have spent the past 2.5 years really focusing on intense training and a very clean diet.

Where I Am Going

Right now, clean bulking is where its at for me. I am focusing on putting on size, but keeping the gains as lean as possible. My goal is to get up to 200lbs and beyond. Ideally, I want to get up to a size where I feel like I could cut down and retain enough mass to be competitive is a competition. My diet is very strict and calculated. This allows me to really control my weight gain and help keep the fat gains to a minimum (although it really is nearly impossible to not put on any fat while bulking). Bodybuilding competitions are something I see in my future.

Diet

As mentioned above, I keep a very strict and calculated diet. Everything I put in my body is intended to get me closer to reaching my goal. I take in 3700 calories each training day following a 40carbs/40protein/20fats macro breakdown. On my off days, I consume 3300 calories. My daily intake comes from chicken, tuna, turkey breast, fish fillets, veggies, oats, whole grain bread, whole grain english muffins, multi-grain wraps, fat free cheese, cottage cheese, skim milk, peanut butter, and brown rice.

Current Supplements

Twinlab Daily Multi
Glucosamine
Bulk Beta Alanine
ON Gold Standard Whey
Core PWO
Core ABC
Controlled Labs Green Mag
USPLabs P-Slin
Molecular Nutrition X-Factor
**I am keeping all of my current supplementation and training the same to ensure that the only variable in my routine is the P-Slin. This will allow me to truly evaluate its effectiveness. I will keep my dosages on everything consistent and maintain those dosages throughout the log.

Supplement History

My supplementation history consists mostly of the basics. I have used Whey and a Multi for a pretty long time and creatine for about 1.5 years. I have experimented with various NO/stim preworkout products in the past as well, however, I recently decided that I was no longer going to use these types of products. I dont want to become reliant on stims to get me through my workouts, and NO just wasnt for me. Outside of the basics, creatine and amino acid cocktails are where I have been getting an edge for my workouts. I have used P-Slin before and responded very well to it. I got great pumps and an excellent endurance boost.

Training Protocol

I am currently following a single bodypart split that has been yielding very good results. My split is as follows:

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest(i generally play some sort of sport today)
*I work abs 2 or 3 times a week, depending on how they feel

Current Stats

Weight: 192.5lbs
Height: 5'10"
Arms: 15.625"
Chest: 41.25"
Shoulders: 48.25"
Waist: 32.5"
Calves: 15.5"
Thighs: 24.5"
Forearms: 13.25"
Neck: 15.5"
*I have been in a weight gain plateau for the past 4 weeks. I had been consistently gaining for about 3 months and now all of the sudden that has changed, even with added calories. After being sick last week, I am actually down a little bit in weight. I am hoping this stack can help get my weight gain back on track.

**Pictures will be posted once the mutant's radiation levels stabilize. (in other words, my camera isnt working right now :D)​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 1 (Workout #1)

[size=+2]Monday Chest Workout[/size]

Bench Press
205lbs 8reps
205lbs 7reps
225lbs 4reps(dropset 185lbs)

Biangular Incline
3plates 8reps
3plates+50lbs 4.75reps
3plates 6reps

Decline Dumbell Press
85lbs 6reps
85lbs 6reps
85lbs 5reps

Dips
45lbs 5reps
45lbs 5reps
45lbs 5reps

++: shows an increase in either reps or weight from last workout
**: shows a new PR

Preworkout Meal 15 Minutes after P-Slin:
4 Multigrain English Muffins
Scoop ON Whey
Carbs: 100grams Protein: 44grams Fat: 5grams

X-Factor Dosed:
2 preworkout, 1 afternoon, 1 evening

Workout Thoughts:
I almost didnt even workout today because I was extremely tired. I just felt fatigued all over from lack of sleep over the weekend. However, I really wanted to get the log started, so I got in the gym. Number wise, it actually turned out to be a pretty good workout. I felt really sleepy when I wasnt lifting, but as soon as it was time to start as set, I was able to push through it pretty well. Endurance was surprisingly good despite the sleepiness. Like I said, I was able to keep my normal strength numbers all the way through my workout. Pretty happy with the workout considering my lack of sleep.

Workout Ratings
Focus: 7/10
*lack of sleep played with my mind
Energy: 6/10
*Have definitely felt better
Endurance: 8/10
*surprisingly good considering how sleepy I was
Strength: 7.5/10
*same numbers as last week
Pump: 7.5/10
*decent, but not spectacular
Workout Overall: 7.5/10
*not the worst or best

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
I was actually worried about starting off the log when I was feeling so tired but it turned out to be a decent workout. In my past experience with P-Slin, my favorite thing about it was the ability to keep my endurance high from the start of my workout to the very end. I really put that aspect to the test today and it responded well. My endurance felt awesome despite that fact that I felt very sleepy. The last time I started P-Slin, it took me a little while (about 9 days) to really notice these benefits. Although I hadnt been using it regularly for the past 2 to 3 weeks, I still had been occasionally using it if I knew I was going to have a long day in the gym. It seems like the effects are still strong for me right away. I noticed a decent pump in my triceps and chest, but it wasnt too much more than I would expect normally. I obviously havent gotten anything from X-Factor yet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on your run. This should be a sick stack.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 2 (Workout #2)

[size=+2]Tuesday Shoulder Workout[/size]

Pullups
BW 8reps
BW 6reps
BW 6reps
BW 6reps

One Arm Lat Pulldowns
60lbs 8reps
60lbs 8reps
60lbs 8reps

Seated Cable Rows
144lbs 10reps
156lbs 8reps
156lbs 7reps

DB Rows
85lbs 8reps
80lbs 8reps
80lbs 8reps

Back Hypers
40lbs 10reps
40lbs 10reps
40lbs 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Really good back workout. Started off with some pullups to get the blood going. Followed that up with one arm lat pulldowns which are one of my favorite excercises. I feel an excellent MMC on them and they just leave my back feeling great. Cable and dumbell rows went well. You might notice that I didnt deadlift. Unfortunately, my lower back has issues and I have been unable to do deads for awhile. I am hoping the hypers will strengthen it up again to the point where I can do deads without back pain, but its been a slow, long process. All in all, I was very happy with the workout.

Workout Ratings
Focus: 8/10
*mind was on the workout
Energy: 8/10
*felt muc better then yesterday
*solid, went from set to set with no trouble
*same numbers as last week
Pump: 9.75/10
*best back pump i have ever had
Workout Overall: 8.5/10
*really happy with the workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
I dont know whether I should be getting enhanced pumps from X-Factor or not yet, but for whatever reason, I had the best back pump I have ever had. I have used P-Slin before and gotten good back pumps, but today was on an entirely different level. Again, I cant say for sure that the two caps of X-F preworkout made the difference, or if it was all P-Slin. It also could have just been something about the workout today that really made them stand out. I felt and looked very thick which I loved. I am almost worried that if I get a stronger back pump than what I had today, it would be painful. Regardless, I got in a very good workout and was very happy. No major strength increases yet, but I obviously am not expecting anything from X-Factor in that regard yet.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Welcome over bro, and log looks great so far

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think i could handle the pumps from XF+Pslin

your not gonna be taking 2 caps XF pre workout are you?

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 3 (Workout #3)

[size=+2]Wednesday Shoulder Workout[/size]

Alternating One Arm Dumbell Presses
45lbs 8reps
50lbs 8reps
50lbs 7reps

Shoulder Press Machine
100lbs 8reps
105lbs 6reps
105lbs 5reps

Side Raises
22.5lbs 10reps
22.5lbs 10reps
22.5lbs 10reps

Rear Delt Cable Rows
120lbs 10reps
132lbs 7reps
132lbs 6reps

Dumbell Shrugs
110lbs 12reps
110lbs 10reps
110lbs 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Really good shoulder workout. The alternating dumbell presses went really well. I generally dont like machines over free weights, but the shoulder press machine at my gym actually works awesome. When I do side raises, i extend over parallel so that I really feel it. Ended that workout with some dumbell shrugs, and my traps felt great. I felt pretty good energy wise in the gym today and the workout felt really good from start to finish.

Workout Ratings
*focus was excellent
*felt energized and ready
*went from set to set no problem
*no increases, but everything felt good
Pump: 8/10
*decent shoulder and trap pump
Workout Overall: 8/10
*good workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Still not feeling X-Factor effects since its only day 3. P-Slin felt pretty good today again though. The pump wasnt as solid as it was during my back workout yesterday, but it was still pretty good. Endurance felt solid and i was able to get from one set to the next without much of any problems. No sides to speak of yet, but I havent been on X-Factor very long yet.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
I dont think i could handle the pumps from XF+Pslin

your not gonna be taking 2 caps XF pre workout are you?
Im going to try it. If they get too intense, I might need to adjust that.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to try it. If they get too intense, I might need to adjust that.
Damn, your arms are gonna xplode

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hey man. looks looking great. Got a neat pic for you that I found on google. Use it in your next update

:lol:

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 4 (Workout #4)

[size=+2]Thursday Leg Workout[/size]

Hack Squats
2plates 8reps
4plates 6reps
4plates 6reps
4plates 6reps
2plates+50lbs 8reps
2plates+50lbs 8reps
2plates 10reps

Leg Extensions
220lbs 10reps
220lbs 10reps
230lbs 8reps

Lying Leg Curls
165lbs 10reps
165lbs 10reps++
165lbs 8reps++

Seated Calf Raises
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Unfortunately I was unable to squat today, which is always bad news on a leg day. I have a really bad right knee from high school sports injuries, and every once in awhile, it gets really painful for no reason at all. It has been sore all week, but I figured I would give squats a try. I tried a few warmup sets, but it was just putting too much strain on the knee. I got on the hack squat and found that the pain wasnt nearly as bad, so I did a good deal of sets on that. I set the safety pin one hole from the base and made sure that I went all the way down and touched it on each rep. This made me go extremely deep on every set. I was able to get some extra reps on my second and third set of lying leg curls over my last workout, so I was happy about that. I finished off with some calf raises with various toe positioning.

Workout Ratings
Focus: 8.5/10
*really solid focus despite the knee pain
*solid energy
*endurance was good
Strength: 8/10
*made a few strength increases
Pump: 8.25/10
*legs were really pumped
*good workout even though i couldnt squat

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Endurance was really good today. Normally I am completely wiped out when I finish a leg day. Today, I didnt feel so bogged down when finishing. Im sure the fact that I didnt do normal squats contributed to this somewhat, but I did still push myself pretty hard. P-Slins endurance is still coming through. My legs had an awesome pump today too. After doing all the sets of hack squats, I had a ridiculous pump in my quads. My calves felt amazing after finishing calf raises also. I did see some strength increases today, but they werent crazy gains and I didnt feel significantly stronger on anything. I dont think the strength gains can be attributed to X-Factor yet (its still extremely early). Also, no sides yet.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
hey man. looks looking great. Got a neat pic for you that I found on google. Use it in your next update

:lol:
Believe it or not, I found that picture and posted it on bb.com before I came over here and saw you post it, haha. Weird

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 5 (Workout #5)

[size=+2]Friday Arm Workout[/size]

E-Z Bar Curls
80lbs 12reps++
85lbs 8reps++
85lbs 8reps++

-superset with-

Close Grip Bench Press
155lbs 10reps
165lbs 9reps
175lbs 6reps

DB Curls
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Tricep Kickbacks
25lbs 8reps
25lbs 8reps
25lbs 8reps

Cable Double Biceps
62.5lbs 8reps
62.5lbs 8reps
62.5lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Tricep Cable Pushdowns
137.5lbs 12reps
150lbs 10reps
162.5lbs 8reps

Ab Workout
DBC5's Ab Workout Special

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Awesome arm workout today. My MMC was insane and my muscles felt dead when I was finished. I always do supersets with bis and tris on arm days. From week to week, i alternate whether i start the supersets with bis or tris. I was really happy with all my numbers. I started out with EZ Bar bicep curls and I felt awesome on them. I was able to use more weight and get extra reps on my second and third set on those. I didnt make any other strength increases during the workout, but everything still felt good and controlled. The cable station I normally use was being repaired today, so I ended up using a different one. This means that the weight numbers will likely be different when I get to my normal station next week. All in all, I was very happy with the workout.

Workout Ratings
*not many people in the gym, so i was dialed in
*good sleep last night meant good energy
Endurance: 8.5/10
*worked through the supersets with no problem
*some strength increases and felt good on everything
Pump: 8.5/10
*arms looked huge during the workout
Workout Overall: 8.25/10
*really good workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Really good stuff in the gym today. P-Slins endurance effects have always been most noticeable on my superset arm workouts. I just feel able to go from one set to the next without feeling fatigued. It really lets me push intensity to an entirely different level. Pumps were really good today to. My arms were really big (for me at least). I was actually worried that they would be too intense because someone warned me that combining two caps of X-Factor and P-Slin preworkout might give me painful pumps. Luckily, they werent quite to that point today. Then again, it is still very early into X-F, so the pumps from it could get stronger. If need be, I will adjust that later.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Week 1 Measurements

Week 1 Measurement Updates

Weight: 192lbs (-.5lbs)
Arms: 15.625" (no change)
Chest: 41.25" (no change)
Shoulders: 48.125" (no change)
Waist: 32.5"(no change)
Calves: 15.5"(no change)
Thighs: 24.5"(no change)
Forearms: 13.375"(no change)

Measurement Thoughts:
I honestly have no idea what is going on. I have been putting in great workouts and eating all the time. I have increases my calories the past few weeks and still am losing weight. I even ate a few cheat meals this week just to see if extra calories would do the trick. Instead, I am down .5 lbs and none of my measurements are changing. I dont believe I am overtraining because i feel good in the gym and dont feel like my strength isnt suffering at all. I just dont understand.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
[size=+2]Pictures of the Mutant[/size]

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 6

Saturday Rest Day:
Will follow a 1-1-1-1 dosing of X-Factor today since its an off day. I took P-Slin before breakfast which had about 80grams of carbs from oatmeal. Not much to report today. Havent had any side effects or anything like that. Today should just be a solid day of rest.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 7

Sunday Rest Day:
Dosed X-Factor at 1-2-1 today. Had my serving of P-Slin before an 80gram carb meal. Nothing much to report today. Played some soccer, so i guess that counts as some cardio. Pretty chill day. Spent a good amount of time studying for two really big tests on Wednesday.​

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
subbed. dude u look great. sick bodymass and leanness im soo jealous, im trying to loose weight now hehe hopefully my xfactor poseidion mix does it for me while maintaining or promoting a few lbs in mass and increase in strength

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 8 (Workout #6)

DB Flat Press
90lbs 8reps
90lbs 7reps
90lbs 6reps

Biangular Incline
3plates 8reps
3plates+50lbs 5reps++
3plates+50lbs 5reps++

Decline Dumbell Press
85lbs 6reps
85lbs 6reps
85lbs 5reps

Dips
45lbs 6reps++
45lbs 5reps
45lbs 5reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
A couple good strength increases today, which I was really happy about. When I got into the gym, every single bench was in use, which sort of bummed me out because I wanted to start off with some strong benching. I went with some slow and controlled DB presses instead and felt good on them. The biangular incline press was next and I got extra reps on the second set and then was able to increase the weight on my final set. I also got an extra dip on my first set. All in all, i was very happy with the strength increases I saw today.

Workout Ratings
*i was looking forward to a good workout
*energy felt good
*solid
Strength: 8.5/10
*a few strength gains
*chest was a rock today
Workout Overall: 8.5/10
*good workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Pretty solid day in the gym altogether. Pumps in my chest and triceps were really good. My pecs were hard as rocks which was awesome. Endurance was really good as well and the workout went by very quickly. I felt pretty refreshed in between my sets which was nice. I had some good strength gains, but it seems way to early to attribute that to X-Factor. At this point, I havent noticed any sides, so that is good.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 9 (Workout #7)

[size=+2]Tuesday Back Workout[/size]

Pullups
BW 8reps
BW 6reps
BW 6reps
BW 6reps

Seated Cable Rows
144lbs 10reps
156lbs 8reps
156lbs 7reps

BB Rows
145lbs 10reps
155lbs 8reps
155lbs 8reps

T-Bar Rows
3plates 12reps
3plates+25lbs 7reps
3plates 12reps

Back Hypers
40lbs 10reps
40lbs 10reps
40lbs 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Solid back workout. Started off with pullups and went to cable rows next. I really focused on holding the squeeze on each rep and I already had a really solid pump after these. BB rows were next and they felt pretty good. I hadnt done them in a few weeks, but I might start incorporating them more often again. Next were T-bar rows which are one of my favorite excercises right now. I just love how they feel. Finished off with some hypers to hit the lower back.

Workout Ratings
*mind was on the workout
*energy was solid
*no new numbers, but felt stronger than last week
Pump: 8.75/10
*good back pump
*happy with the workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
This is the second week in a row with a really good back pump. My lats felt really wide and I loved it. This week wasnt quite as good as last week, but thats because last week was absolutely insane. Regardless, I really liked how my lats looked today. Endurance felt good and I moved from set to set with now problem. Once again, I found my workout ending earlier than I would expect usually, which is one of my favorite aspects of P-Slin, based on my previous experience. No real strength increases today, but hopefully those will becoming in another 10-12 days. No sides to report as of yet.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 10 (Workout #8)

Smith Machine Shoulder Presses
175lbs 8reps
175lbs 6reps
175lbs 5reps

Cable Front Raises
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps

Side-to-Front Raises
20lbs 8reps
20lbs 8reps
20lbs 8reps

Seated Bent Over Side Raises
35lbs 8reps
30lbs 8reps
30lbs 8reps

Biangular Shrug Machine
6plates 12reps
6plates+50lbs 12reps
8plates 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Solid shoulder work today. Started off with some Smith Machine presses that went well. Next were cable front raises which I took well over parallel to the ground. Side-to-front raises came next which are one of my favorite shoulder movements. Did some seated bent over raises to hit the rear delts and then got in some trap work. My traps felt great after I finished since I held tight at the top for a count on each rep. Ended the workout with some ab work.

Workout Ratings
*focus was excellent
*good workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Pumps were decent in the delts, but nothing mind blowing either. Endurance was pretty solid and I got through the workout relatively quickly, which felt good. No marked strength increases on anything yet but my trips to the gym are feeling good and productive. Still no side effects to mention. Everything seems to be progressing as expected.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 11 (Workout #9)

[size=+2]Thursday Leg Workout[/size]

Leg Extensions
220lbs 12reps
220lbs 12reps
230lbs 10reps
230lbs 10reps
240lbs 8reps
240lbs 8reps

Lying Leg Curls
165lbs 10reps
165lbs 10reps
165lbs 10reps
170lbs 8reps
170lbs 6reps
170lbs 5reps

Seated Calf Raises
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps
105lbs 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Honestly, today I was just happy to be able to get in the gym and get some leg work in. My knee was killing me today. I tried a few squats with just the bar and there was absolutely no way. Then I tried some hack squats and those were just as painful. I know that leg ext and curls arent the ideal way to work legs, but it was really the only way I was going to be able to do anything with my legs today. My knee was just in too much pain to do anything else. Hopefully the pain subsides so that I can get under the squat bar again and really get in some quality leg work.

Workout Ratings
Focus: 7/10
*knee pain was in my head the whole time
*solid energy
Endurance: 7/10
*endurance was good but it wasnt the usual leg day intensity
Strength: 7/10
*didnt do any real power movements
Pump: 8.25/10
*actually got a good leg pump
Workout Overall: 7.5/10
*really wish I could have squated but I guess it was alright

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
The first thing I want to say is that these knee pains are NOT from XFactor. The pain is strictly in my right knee and is from a sports injury. This kind of knee pain is just something I have to deal with from time to time. It seems to come in spurts were it will be pretty bad for a few weeks and then go away for awhile. It was obviously difficult to really judge much today since I was doing the same type of power movements that I usually would on a leg day. I did have a pretty good pump though, so that was nice.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 12 (Workout #10)

E-Z Bar Curls
80lbs 12reps
85lbs 8reps
85lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Close Grip Bench Press
155lbs 10reps
165lbs 9reps
175lbs 6reps

DB Curls
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Tricep Kickbacks
25lbs 8reps
25lbs 8reps
25lbs 8reps

Cable Double Biceps
62.5lbs 8reps
62.5lbs 8reps
62.5lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Tricep Cable Pushdowns
137.5lbs 12reps
150lbs 10reps
162.5lbs 8reps

Ab Workout

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Workout was pretty solid today. My arms were really pumped and I could feel my arms contract hard with every rep because of it. Supersets were intense once again and I felt pretty much exhausted when I finished the workout. Like I always do before my friday workout, I take my weight for my weekly measurement updates. I was once again disappointed with the results but it did get me pissed off and contributed to a great workout.

Workout Ratings
*an anger fueled workout
*solid
*felt good on everything
*really good workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Workout was really good today. This was the best arm pump I have had in awhile. My arms looked extremely full but what really stood out was how tight my skin felt. I normally get a pretty tight and full pump, but today it felt like my skin was stretching with every contraction on curls. It wasnt quite to the point of being painful, but im sure it would be if it gets anymore intense. Endurance again was very solid. I felt pretty energized and ready to move from superset to superset. No major strength increases yet. Also, no sides to report.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Week 2 Measurements

Week 2 Measurement Updates

Weight: 191lbs (-1lbs)

Measurement Thoughts:
Lost another pound and didnt gain on anything. I even increased calories by 100 this week and it only served to increase my degree of weight loss. I am not gaining anything in measurements and my waist is the same, so its not like I am losing fat and gaining muscle. I definitely dont think I appear leaner in the mirror. I did have 2 really big tests on Wednesday this week, so perhaps the stress contributed, but this weight loss has been an ongoing problem and I feel like I am just searching for ways to justify not gaining weight. Sort of disappointed right now.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 13

Saturday Rest Day:
Followed a 1-1-1-1 dosing today. Went out to eat and had a bit of a cheat meal. Im pretty much trying to do anything I can to get the weight gain back on track. Pretty solid day of rest. Did some hanging out and got some good sleep last night.​

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Week 2 Measurement Updates

Weight: 191lbs (-1lbs)

Measurement Thoughts:
Lost another pound and didnt gain on anything. I even increased calories by 100 this week and it only served to increase my degree of weight loss. I am not gaining anything in measurements and my waist is the same, so its not like I am losing fat and gaining muscle. I definitely dont think I appear leaner in the mirror. I did have 2 really big tests on Wednesday this week, so perhaps the stress contributed, but this weight loss has been an ongoing problem and I feel like I am just searching for ways to justify not gaining weight. Sort of disappointed right now.​
From my personal experience with XF i would have to increase my cals by around 500 just to get to my old maintenance. So say you want 500 over maintenance you are going to have to increase your cals 1000 over your origional maintenance

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
From my personal experience with XF i would have to increase my cals by around 500 just to get to my old maintenance. So say you want 500 over maintenance you are going to have to increase your cals 1000 over your origional maintenance
Yeah, im just going to keep bumping up the calories and hope something good happens. The weight loss problems have been going on since before this log started though, so i dont think its just from the X-F

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 14

Sunday Rest Day:
Went with a 2-2 dosing of X-Factor today. Had P-Slin before an 80gram carb meal. Nothing too much to report today. It was rainy outside, so that sort of bummed me out. Ate some good food and took a good nap.​

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm interesting. I hadn't quite noticed this in other logs, but right now i'm sticking around 600-700 below maintenance, but loosing slightly over 2lbs a week....

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 15 (Workout #11)

Bench Press
205lbs 8reps
205lbs 7reps
225lbs 4reps

Biangular Incline
3plates 8reps
3plates+50lbs 5reps
3plates+50lbs 5reps

Decline Dumbell Press
85lbs 7reps++
85lbs 7reps++
85lbs 6reps++

Dips
45lbs 6reps
45lbs 5reps
45lbs 5reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Pretty decent workout all around. I saw some good strength increases on dumbell decline presses. Nothing else went up, but i felt pretty solid on everything. I am really hoping that when X-Factor fully kicks in, I will seem some good strength gains on my bench press. On another side note, my knee was very sore today and I am considering going to the doctor to get it checked out. In the past, this kind of pain has gone away after about a week but it seems to be lingering this time.

Workout Ratings
*pretty solid focus
*good energy
*solid from set to set
Strength: 8.5/10
*some strength increases
*pecs were rock solid
*solid

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Pump was really strong in my chest today. My pecs were extremely full and hard. I also had some pretty solid endurance throughout the workout and didnt really feel like I needed very much rest between my sets. I had some strength increases on dumbell declines, but nothing on bench press. Im really hoping that will start to go up when X-Factor starts to kick in. No sides to speak of right now.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
This thread rocks ****in hardcore because the X-Men rock! X-factor rocks! and P-slin... well **** son, it rocks too! :head:

Have you been paralyzed by the intense pumps yet?

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 16 (Workout #12)

[size=+2]Tuesday Back Workout[/size]

Pullups
BW 8reps
BW 6reps
BW 6reps
BW 6reps

Seated Cable Rows
144lbs 10reps
156lbs 8reps
156lbs 7reps

Lat Pulldowns
132lbs 8reps
132lbs 8reps
120lbs 8reps

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
132lbs 8reps
120lbs 8reps
120lbs 8reps

Back Hypers
40lbs 10reps
40lbs 10reps
40lbs 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Happy with the back workout today. Lats felt great. I went with both normal grip and underhand grip lat pulldowns. My lats felt amazing and I was pumped like crazy and looked really wide. I didnt set any new numbers, but that is partially becuase I dont do lat pulldowns like this too often. The workout felt good from start to finishl and I was really happy with what i got done.

Workout Ratings
*mind was on the workout
*energy was solid
*no new numbers, but felt stronger than last week
*good back pump
*happy with the workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Everything is still going the way I would have expected. X-Factor hasnt kicked in yet, so I havent seen any real big strength increases. I did get another excellent pump and solid endurance for the duration of the workout. On this cycle of P-Slin, I have been getting my best pumps on back days which is different than my previous experience. No side effects yet.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
This thread rocks ****in hardcore because the X-Men rock! X-factor rocks! and P-slin... well **** son, it rocks too! :head:

Have you been paralyzed by the intense pumps yet?
Not yet but i am starting to get worried, haha

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 17 (Workout #13)

Smith Machine Shoulder Presses
175lbs 8reps
175lbs 6reps
175lbs 5reps

Cable Front Raises
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps

Side-to-Front Raises
20lbs 8reps
20lbs 8reps
20lbs 8reps

Seated Bent Over Side Raises
35lbs 8reps
30lbs 8reps
30lbs 8reps

Biangular Shrug Machine
6plates 12reps
6plates+50lbs 12reps
8plates 10reps

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
I would rate todays workout as solid but not spectacular. I did the exact same workout as last week and hit all the exact same numbers. While I wasnt able to set any new numbers, I felt strong and controlled on everything I did today. My shoulders felt really good and I left the gym satisfied with the workout I was able to put in.

Workout Ratings
*focus was excellent
*solid workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Again, nothing was spectacular today, but everything was solid. Pumps and endurance were both pretty good and nothing to complain about there. X-Factor still hasnt kicked in as my numbers arent improving yet and I'm not really noticing much in the way of side effects either. Hopefully as things continue, it will start getting crazy.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 18

[size=+2]Thursday[/size]

The knee pain I have been dealing with got to the point where I had to skip the leg work today. The pain was just too much to really get anything done and I think the only way Im going to get past it is to take a break and rest it for a week or two. If it is still like this next week, I will probably head to the doctor.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 19 (workout #15)

E-Z Bar Curls
80lbs 12reps
85lbs 8reps
85lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Close Grip Bench Press
155lbs 10reps
165lbs 9reps
175lbs 6reps

DB Curls
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps
40lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Tricep Kickbacks
25lbs 8reps
25lbs 8reps
25lbs 8reps

Cable Double Biceps
62.5lbs 8reps
62.5lbs 8reps
62.5lbs 8reps

-superset with-

Tricep Cable Pushdowns
137.5lbs 12reps
150lbs 10reps
162.5lbs 8reps

Ab Workout

Scoop ON Whey

X-Factor Dosed:

Workout Thoughts:
Threw down the same workout as last week and replicated the same numbers. A solid workout, but I am still hoping to see these numbers going up. All in all, I left the gym satisfied, but not overwhelmed by any means. Hopefully I will be able to start seeing these numbers blowing up because Im getting around that time when the X-Factor should really start kicking in.

Workout Ratings
*pretty good
*solid
Strength: 7.75/10
*nothing new numbers wise
*good workout

X-Factor/Pslin Thoughts:
Pretty good workout today. Overall I was happy with how things went, but also somewhat disappointed that I wasnt able to push some of those numbers higher. Endurance was very good once again, and P-Slin really shines on these superset arm days. Pump was pretty nuts too. X-Factor hasnt seemed to kick in yet, but it should be pretty soon.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Week 3 Measurements

Week 3 Measurement Updates

Weight: 190.25lbs (-.75lbs)

Measurement Thoughts:
I guess the only good news is that I didnt lose a full pound and only .75 this week. I still dont understand what is going on right now because there is no way that I am cutting at about 3,800 calories. I really hope whatever is going on gets taken care of.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 20

Saturday Rest Day:
Followed a 1-1-1-1 dosing today. Pretty solid rest day, especially when accounting for the OSU win. Wasnt the most exciting game in the world but that doesnt even matter. Took a little bit of a nap today and enjoyed the relaxation i got out of it.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 21

Sunday Rest Day:
1-1-1-1 dosing of X-Factor today and had my P-Slin serving before an 80 gram carb meal. Worked today and then watched some football. Pretty solid day of rest, so not much to complain about. Really hoping next week brings some good strength and weight improvements.​

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Day 22

[size=+2]Monday[/size]

I planned on today being a chest day, but it didnt work out that way. I showed up at my gym and found it was closed for maintenance, which doesnt make sense considering it will likely be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Regardless, it looks like i need to push my workouts back a day.​