Poseidon vs hangover

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.
Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.
Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can atest to the fact that Poseidon does indeed help prevent and cure a hangover. I drank wine last night. A decent amount of both red and white. Usually I can handle the white wine fine but red gives me nasty headaches. However I'm an idiot and I like the taste so once I get a little buzzed I convince myself I won't get a headache or that it's worth it for the taste.
Anyway, before bed I drank a HUGE glass of water with 1 heaping serving Poseidon in it. I woke up this morning feeling pretty decent, much better than in the past and much better than I had inticipated I then had another serving that I'm sipping on this morning and I feel great.
Of course it probably won't prevent a hangover if you get totally blitzed, but it definetly helps, and I've tried almost every homemade/wives' tales hangover "prevention" and "cure" out there.
Actually it really does help with a hangover even if you get TANKED you just need to use more and drink more fluids.

I usually make sure I drink half a gallon of fluids (gatorade, water, suger free beverages ect) and use 3-4 servings over time. If you drink 2 servings with nearly half a gallon of fluid then you will wake up to pee and when you do you can drink more fluid with another serving of poseiden. It works great.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
good stuff. i actually never thought of this before

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good stuff. i actually never thought of this before
Part of what causes hangovers is dehydration, thus the name Poseidon fits aptly into this little problem.:D

Thanks for sharing Ninja.:thumbsup:

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Part of what causes hangovers is dehydration, thus the name Poseidon fits aptly into this little problem.:D

Thanks for sharing Ninja.:thumbsup:
I know, i just never put the two together, haha.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I am actually taking it right now. But I am not drinking during it. I would think though that it is good, because a huge part of the POSEIDON is the removal of toxins, thats apart of the Niacin Flush you feel. So it would probably aid in feeling better the following day, and with the dehydration.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am actually taking it right now. But I am not drinking during it. I would think though that it is good, because a huge part of the POSEIDON is the removal of toxins, thats apart of the Niacin Flush you feel. So it would probably aid in feeling better the following day, and with the dehydration.
Keep us posted on your results jbono! ;)

Workin

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Definatly Workin haha I have the log going pretty well right now. So far so good.