Ragnarok sample review

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really short one, but I wanted to post something. I tried a ragnarok Blue Raz sample, I also have a watermelon caffeine free to try later. The blue raz had a great taste, went into solution easily as well with minimal mixing. It gave pretty nice energy although I think I would have enjoyed a second serving with it more :) I had good performance in the gym and a good overall workout and better than average stamina with short rest times. I plan to buy a jug in the near future to give it a longer test time :D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had this in my Shopping Cart a few times, just have not ordered it yet... I do, however, have 2 samples so I'll give them a shot. E, what did you think of the taste? And what did you mix it with?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just mixed it with water, and I probably added too much (around 16oz). I didn't read the label :) so next time I think I would do 2 scoops worth in that much water. the taste was really nice tho, just not super strong. Also, I am a little bit of a stim addict so the single serving was a little light of caffeine for me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really short one, but I wanted to post something. I tried a ragnarok Blue Raz sample, I also have a watermelon caffeine free to try later. The blue raz had a great taste, went into solution easily as well with minimal mixing. It gave pretty nice energy although I think I would have enjoyed a second serving with it more :) I had good performance in the gym and a good overall workout and better than average stamina with short rest times. I plan to buy a jug in the near future to give it a longer test time :D

You and your fancy smancy supplements and super cars!. Damn you to hell!!!!!