6 Week Superdrol NG Cycle

3Captains

Awards
Today I started My 6 week superdrol cycle.

Starting Stats

Age-21
Height-6'0"
Weight-195
Superdrol NG- 2 Caps a day to access tolerance and well see where it goes from there
PCT- Advance PCT and Retain 2 for 6 weeks

I was looking forward to starting off in the gym today but unfourtenetly at baseball practice our coach got pretty pissed and we had a 2 hour run around the field.

Pros- Although it was just a run my legs felt awsome!! I didnt get tired at all and felt like I could keep going forever!! Could definetly feel your legs pulsing on the drive home from the field.

Cons- Felt pretty sick to my stomach after running and as the day goes on. Not sure if it was from the Superdrol or from the running. Not to worried about it, im feeling better as the day goes on.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get to the gym and try this for real!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good Luck! Try to take SDNG with food so the Yohimbe does not upset your stomach.

3Captains

Awards
Yea I didnt have much time to get alot of food due to the fact that I had to get up at 530 in the morning for the hour drive to the field.

Yes I am 20 and yes I do have expierence wth PH and working out.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
Would Novedex XT also work for PCT? Also I have read in some other threads that it may be recommended to take milk thistle with it to pull some strain off of the liver. Is that something that you will be incorporating in with it?