X Factor First Timer!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Great stuff buddy! It's just the beginning!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Great stuff buddy! It's just the beginning!!
    Thanks! I see your doing well too. I cant even begin to imagine what taking that much would be like lol.
    •   

3. DAY 25

Sorry for the lack of updates but school is owning me lol. I can't wait for thanksgiving break!

Anyway I finished my first bottle of X-factor today and my god! So far everything has been awesome. As I said earlier I'm a few lbs up on the scale and I'm looking leaner and more vascular. I haven't checked my weight in a while but I will do so tomorrow. Strength is through the roof on this stuff. I wouldnt even mind if I did gain another lb because I seemingly get stronger every workout. I can't wait for the second bottle!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jon629 View Post
    DAY 25

Sorry for the lack of updates but school is owning me lol. I can't wait for thanksgiving break!

Anyway I finished my first bottle of X-factor today and my god! So far everything has been awesome. As I said earlier I'm a few lbs up on the scale and I'm looking leaner and more vascular. I haven't checked my weight in a while but I will do so tomorrow. Strength is through the roof on this stuff. I wouldnt even mind if I did gain another lb because I seemingly get stronger every workout. I can't wait for the second bottle!
    very nice bro. its not affecting me much

5. Can't believe I missed this one...subbied.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can't believe I missed this one...subbied.
    Dsade, you gotta slack these webcam girlz and follow these logs!

7. Day 29

Ok so I went to the gym yesterday and had yet another amazing workout. My endurance is up. I benched 205 for 10 perfect form which is 20lbs up from the start of x-factor. I also went up on bi's as well when i was able to make it up to the 40s on seated dumbell curls. I can't believe the strength increases I'm having on this...I'm getting addicted! I'm going to go later today and do some back so we'll see how that goes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jon629 View Post
    Day 29

Ok so I went to the gym yesterday and had yet another amazing workout. My endurance is up. I benched 205 for 10 perfect form which is 20lbs up from the start of x-factor. I also went up on bi's as well when i was able to make it up to the 40s on seated dumbell curls. I can't believe the strength increases I'm having on this...I'm getting addicted! I'm going to go later today and do some back so we'll see how that goes.
    congratz on your huge strength increases

are you taking any other new supplements? are you recovering from a previous higher strength, or are these all time new PRs.. if so thats truly great. !!

9. Very nice!

10. Thanks!

I'm still taking the X-factor solo and as for the strength it's all new I've never had 205 feel that light. Feels awesome!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jon629 View Post
    Thanks!

I'm still taking the X-factor solo and as for the strength it's all new I've never had 205 feel that light. Feels awesome!
    Good stuff! I'm glad you like it!!!

12. Easy do you take Olive oil on X factor?

AS far as I know its healthy to take it during X factor
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

13. I'm using some olive oil yes, i've overall lowered my general oil intake. Really I tend to use grapeseed more than olive anyhow for cooking and that sort of thing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First timers 1T/4AD cycle how much is too much?
    By fast89lx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
  2. First timer needs suggestions
    By MorganKane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:55 PM
  3. 1-test + 4-AD first timer...
    By Ator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 04:07 AM
  4. Replies: 8